๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ; i-l...

By minyongri

โช ๐—–๐—›๐—”๐— ๐—•๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐—™๐—œ๐—ฉ๐—˜๏ฝก โซ in where bang sihyuk added his hidden ace into his first survival show. ยฉ minyo... More

ใ€ฉ' TAPE ๐—ข๐—ก๐—˜ โ”€โ”€ CHAMBER FIVE
ใ€ฉ' kang misun
misun's i-blank interview
ใ€ฉ' TAPE ๐—ง๐—ช๐—ข โ”€โ”€ the beginning
ii.
iii.
ใ€ฉ' EPISODE ๐—ง๐—ช๐—ข
iv.
ใ€ฉ' EPISODE ๐—ง๐—›๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—˜
ใ€ฉ' EPISODE ๐—™๐—ข๐—จ๐—ฅ
ใ€ฉ' EPISODE ๐—™๐—œ๐—ฉ๐—˜
ใ€ฉ' PART ๐—ง๐—ช๐—ข
ใ€ฉ' EPISODE ๐—ฆ๐—œ๐—ซ
ใ€ฉ' EPISODE ๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—ก
ใ€ฉ' EPISODE ๐—˜๐—œ๐—š๐—›๐—ง
ใ€ฉ' EPISODE ๐—ก๐—œ๐—ก๐—˜
ใ€ฉ' EPISODE ๐—ง๐—˜๐—ก
ใ€ฉ' EPISODE ๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—ก
ใ€ฉ' EPISODE ๐—ง๐—ช๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—ฉ๐—˜

i.

2.2K 67 7
By minyongri

. SIDE 𝗕 !  . TRACK 𝗢𝗡𝗘 ˊˎ-
❛ do you ever dream of dreams? ❜

﹙❛ hello! i'm kang misun! ❜ ﹚

" there's five more seats? " a few confused voices said, looking around at the other trainees. the boys broke out into whispers, confused about the last five chairs that were empty.

i-land had officially started and now, twenty three boys all sat together — waiting for the confirmation of what to do.

" there's twenty three of us? but there's five more seats? " sunoo whispered to his unit members.

the boys chatted to each other, asking if any others had known if they had any more friends joining the show as well but the latter shrugged back in response — being as clueless as the rest.

⁽ *ੈ✩‧₊˚ ⁾

" sun! catch me if i call. " haewon said, dramatically as she held onto misun's arm. the younger gave a weirded out look before chuckling at her. " every man for themself! " misun replied, jokingly shoving haewon who gasped dramatically — again.

" be careful, you twats. " hoshi scolded before pushing the two out of the way. " be careful she says, then she goes ahead pushes us. what a great example! " misun mocked sarcastically.

" mi. " haneul warned, " right, sorry. we're in korea, need honorifics and — we're being filmed. " misun quickly responded, then soon
started remembering about all the cameras and mics attached to them right now.

misun wore black high waisted jeans, a white turtle neck crop top and a plaided black and white flannel over it. the bottom part of the top was tied and pulled up, showing her slim figure.

she paired the outfit with white airforces and her hair was left out wavy.

" oh? you brought girls on the show? " rain asked surprised, bang sihyuk just smiled in response. " some of my best trainees. " he said.

" kawasaki hoshi? ah another japanese trainee. " rain read out, " she's got some really stable vocals and her dancing is very powerful. one of my longest running trainees. " bang sihyuk added.

" shin haewon, she's from canada. " zico said, looking up from his paper — he looked quite pleased. " yeah, she passed one of our global auditions — quite easily might i add. strong vocalist and also a rapper. " bang sihyuk responded.

" and kang misun, our youngest yet holds the shortest training time within our female trainees here. she is a strong all rounder, she can compose and write songs as well. has the potential to be an ace. she's a former ice skater, gymnast and took dance as an profession. we scouted her after seeing her take part of a school talent show. " bang sihyuk added, a fatherly smile adoring his face.

" hoshi, misun and haewon were all originally under bighit. haneul and claire are from
pledis. "

" misun was a hidden trainee in our company, no one asides from our staff and the trainers knew about her personally. she was also kept a secret from the bangtan boys, usually they would know first about these kind of trainees but i wanted to keep her hidden — as like a secret weapon. though the tomorrow by together boys had been told about her because i had partnered them up together, for one practice in the first few months she started her training — to both evaluate her skills and see where she was in terms of the different aspects of singing, rapping and dancing. " bang sihyuk explained.

" not only for that reason though but because i wanted our first legendary trainee to meet the new legendary trainee. or as our trainees like to call her the golden ace."

the five girls ended up in front of a big box, their jaws dropped and looked at each other with wide eyes. hoshi and haewon squealed in excitement, while misun jokingly distanced herself from them and looked embarrassed.

the group of five girls then entered the big building, both haewon and hoshi clinging onto one of misun's arms — not that she minded, she was too busy admiring the building.

" over there! " claire pointed out, clasping onto haneul's hand.

the girls looked over to where she pointed at, to find a door which possibly lead to where the others were. the boys as misun should say. it was the only door there, so it was the right door — hopefully.

the group all stuck near each other but as they peeked inside, they saw 23 boys sitting there — waiting for them. " oh we're the last ones! " hoshi exclaimed, her mouth forming an ' o ' .

" i'm too nervous to walk in first. " claire stated, as her hands starting clamming out of sweat. the others all agreed as well, looking nervous. misun took one glance at the girls before sighing and walking in first.

confidence and elegance oozed off misun, as her aura screamed talent. a few of the boys were taken aback by her beauty, misun — however kept a straight face. the other four girls soon followed behind, hiding behind her back as she was the tallest.

misun took a glance around and saw some slightly familiar faces that she would usually see at the company whenever they finished practice. the girl had different practice times compared to the rest, no one knew about her. she was a hidden trainee at bighit, not even haewon or hoshi knew she was a trainee.

they had befriended her off social media and that's how the three got close.

it came as a major shock when they suddenly met her at bighit, in their bosses office. even more so — when he introduced her to them and said she had been a trainee under bighit for a quite a few months already. they definitely gave her the silent treatment at first because misun had always acted clueless in the groupchat whenever they spoke of their practices and even when they had talked about other certain trainees with bad attitudes.

anyways, the boys all stood up and bowed towards the girls, the look of shock not leaving their faces.

of course, they bowed back.

as the platform started to move, haneul let out a squeal of shock which caused everyone in the room to let a small chuckle and call her cute.

misun smiled at the shorter before letting it drop quickly, hoping to keep up her cold facade. she didn't want to seem like a weak competitor, she wanted to be seen as fierce competition but at the same time, she didn't want to be feared of in general.

" hello! " the girls greeted, somewhere mixed between nervously and excitedly.

" hello. " misun greeted quietly, bowing as she went on. she was trying to get used to the amount of people in the same room, she would politely bow her head even after she had sat down. " hi — hi! " the boy beside misun stuttered nervously.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 3.2K 73
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
9.4M 307K 52
"you're all mine; the hair, the lips, the body, it's all mine." highest previous rankings: - #1 in jimin - #1 in pjm - #1 in btsfanfic cover by: @T...
557K 34.2K 98
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
300K 6.7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc