Burning Desire (Mafia Romance...

Da somerandomperson_11

DARK ROMANCE We entered in that basement and the smell of dry blood hit my nostrils. I look at the basement... Altro

prologue
character aesthetic
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
character aesthetic
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
Chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 37
Epilogue
bonus chapter 1
fallen demon

chapter 36

4.9K 224 22
Da somerandomperson_11

..............

اسے ہم یاد آتے ہیں فقت فرست کے لمحوں میں
مگر یہ بات سچ ہے کہ اسے فرصت نہیں ملتی ۔
ہم تسلیم کرتے ہیں ہمیں فرصت نہیں ملتی
مگر جب یاد کرتے ہیں زمانے بھول جاتے ہیں
.................

life is cruel it always snatches away the people you love the most , and in my case life is doing it again . Once again the history is repeating , and I Zaviyar Malik cannot let this happen at least not again .

Life and I we don't get along too well . I was not born heartless but life made me like this , people made me like this . After my parents have been snatched away from me. I became heartless, emotionless, and hollow, I became a monster.

Showing emotions and showing love can make you weak because when life came to know that you love someone, life takes that specific someone away from you. It did the same thing with me .

After my parents were taken away I blocked all emotions just to show life that I empower over her . after blocking my emotions I became powerful I thought that now life can't defeat, me can't make me fall on my knees and beg her for mercy . But she she did it again .

life plays a game with me a game of faith  She made me fell for my enemy , and now she is taking her , taking her like she did with his parents . and Zaviyar can do nothing about it .

He thought he was powerful , undefeatable , but life
within the flicks of finger she takes him from rise to demise . and now he is back at the point from were it he start .

He is back on his knees once again begging ,
begging for

begging for lenience

begging for mercy

the life of his beloved

life won she made him beg her , but that dose not matters what matters is, his beloved , his precious , his dearest , His Aykiz .

He was standing at the gate of hospital , he can't dare to enter inside . He don't want to witness his wife lying of the death bed .

the bullet hit her large intestine , which doctors successfully removed , but due to extreme blood lose she went to coma . the chances of her surviving is only 50% .

With dreadful steps he starts walking towards her room , he stops dead in his track just in front of the huge glass window .

He looks at her through the window , she was looking so pale all those needles inside her keeping her alive , he could she her chest moving up and down indicating she was breathing , he wanted to see her ocean eyes but they were close . in that silent room the online voice which was heard was the the beep of the heartbeat monitor .

tears start forming in his eyes looking at her in this condition .

He did this .

She is here because of him .

He is the cause of her condition .

He is her criminal .

he starts hearing those words in his mind , making him hard to breath in the same air as her .

he starts running , running away from there , somewhere where no one can find him .

He went outside the hospital , Ethan was also in the hospital because of his injured arm so he don't have to worry about leaving Aykiz just with the security.

He starts driving like crazy , he drive and drive for god knows how long and where . He starts driving when it was 2 in the afternoon and now dusk already .

He stops the car and looks around , he dont know where he is . he saw a club near so he parked his car and went inside the club .

he asked the bartender that what is this place , to which he got a reply '1 hour drive away from Lahore'

He ordered a bottle of alcohol and starts drinking , because all he wanted is to lose his consciousness .

*FLASH BACK STARTED *

In the dark room, even the ticking had a relaxed feeling, as if it was a heart-beat at rest. Zaviyar felt as if the air moved like cool water and the aroma of blood infused him far more deeply than it did in the light of day. In the twilight the fabrics were muted hues, as if they too awaited dawn to ignite their colours for all to see.

Zaviyar moves his feet to which a gilling of chains were heard , his feet was chained so that he wont run away . in the dark room his father Zeeshan was also there chained from the walls . and gos knows where those motherfuckers are keeping his mother .

A silent tear escapes the 8 year old Zaviyar after remembering the incident that happens few hours ago .

his mother , Anya . She was raped by all the members of khan mafia who where present there in front of her son .

'Zaviyar close you eyes cover your ears and recite Quran and make dua that this will be over soon '

Those were the words of her mother when she was being raped by those men in front of him . she kept telling 8 years old Zaviyar to closes his eyes and ears .

he was helpless he cant help her mother because his feet were chained to the wall, he was unable to help his mother he was unable to protect his mother .

And this all happens because of Huzifa Khan , he attacked them and captured all of them to take the revenge of Zeenat . Although Zeenat already told him that Anya and Zaviyar were innocent but still Huzifa's eyes were blinded by revenge.

And then the door opened Zaviyar closed his eyes because of the sudden light . He slowly opened his eyes so did his father and saw Huzifa with a group of men and Anya who was crying and trying her best to get out of the grip of those men .

Zaviyar runs forward to save his mother , but he fell down because of he chains in his feet . tears starts felling from his eyes looking at her .

on the other hand Zeeshan didn't move a little as is he knew that this was going to happen , from inside he was breaking looking at his love like this .

Huzifa with all the force throws Anya in Zeeshans feet and then he said .

"This is what I felt when you killed Zeenat hopeless , pathetic , vulnerable . "

he looked dead into Zeeshans eyes and continue

"Your son he cried like a girl when my men kidnapped them Your wife she moaned like a horse when my men ravished her Again and again and again "

"But don't worry I'm not a bad person , so as soon as I'm going to kill your wife and son I'm going to end you too so that you wont have to face the same pain as me "

Anya was crying badly sitting in his husbands feet from the corner she sees Zaviyar struggling with the chain , and all the men surrounding them .

She knew one day or another this was going to happen , she knew the undying love of Huzifa for Zeenat . She knew Huzifa was going to take his revenge . But she never thought that she and her son would be the part on this .

she was still crying when they heard that they were attacked from outside , which means that there men are here to save them .

"God fuck this Malik Mafia " Huzifa shouted as he along with some of his men went outside to fight them only 6 men were inside the room .

when tow of them take out there weapons and killed the other 4 .

"Sir we get out as soon as possible , those men outside aren't gonna last longer " one of them said

They're the undercover agents of Malik Mafia , they shot at the chains making both Zaviyar and Zeeshan free then they break the window to run from there .

All three of them starts running they look around and saw that they're in some village and the wearhouse was surrounded with the long corn fields , and in the middle there was a road .

All of them were running on the road when the voice of the bullets were stopped which means that Huzifa have successfully finished all his men .

they starts running faster but it was no use Huzifa and his men were on vehicles while they're running .

The chances of getting caught by Huzifa was 100% so both Zeeshan and Anya did what a good parent would've done they sacrifice there life for there son .

They stopped in the track and Ayna hugged Zaviyar like no tomorrow , Zeeshan also kissed is forehead .

"I love you and I will always love you even in your darkest time I'll be there for you never think that your alone " Zeeshhan said to Zaviyar will kissing his forehead .

Zaviyar didn't understand why they're doing this .

"Zee beta mama ki jan . promise mam one thing " Anya asked while holding his hands . Zaviyar nodded indicating her to continue.

"Grow old and became a successful man get married to a perfect lady , but never act upon your father's step they'll only lead you to hell " Anya said that to Zaviyar today she have no fear of Zeeshan because she knew that tomorrow she wont live to face his wrath .

"Mama Baba I'm not going to leave you guys alone" 8 year old Zaviyar said .

"Beta you have too " Zeeshan said while combing his hair.

and at that point they see from a distance the black car coming toward them .

"Mama ki jan , beat mama hemasha ap ki sat or kabhi ap ko han yad ayn na to ap Allah Miea se hamaray lia dua kar lena ab jao " Anyan said kissing his hands for the last time .

it was the time when Zaviyar realised that life is taking them away from him , he'll see them never again .

"GO GO GO RUN !!! AND DON'T LOOK BACK " his mother pushed him in the huge corn fields .

and he did what he was told he start running inside the corn fields and soon he disappear in those large corn fields , Zeeshan and Anya start running in the opposite direction so that Huzifa wont get the idea where Zaviyar went .

Zaviyar keeps running when her heard two gunshots, time stopped for him , everything stopped, his breath was caught in the middle. He knew what those gunshots mean . they mean that his loved ones are not with him anymore. his heart whine but he start running again . He is going to live . He is going to live for his parents, for there vengeance.

*FLASH BACK ENDS *

Tears start forming in his eyes , but he blinked them away and smashed that empty bottle of alcohol on the wall , few people screamed at his sudden action but he did not care .

He went outside the club and was going back to his car to find peace . but then he heard those words which made him stop dead in his track .

" الله أكبر"
(God is The Greatest)
" الله أكبر"
(God is The Greatest)

" الله أكبر"
(God is The Greatest)
" الله أكبر"
(God is The Greatest)
" اشهد ان لا اله الا الله"
(I bear witness that there is no gods except one God)
" اشهد ان لا اله الا الله"
(I bear witness that there is no gods except one God)

Hey guys I'm back with another update

I know menay bola tha regular updates karon gi lakin , laikn meray manoos school wale mujha se nafrat hi itni kartay han ke ma kaya baton un ne phir se school khool dia is lia time nahi mila mujhay .

until next update bye

vote. comment. follow. share

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

149K 7.3K 46
Guys it's going to be a pure and innocent love story. If anyone is looking for a dark romantic story then it's not for you. But still you are welcome...
321K 23.7K 73
"You should be careful, love. If I can find out about you, so can they." "I'm sorry, but I don't take advices from c*** s****." "Why don't you come s...
COLD TRAP {18+} Da BBB

Storie d'amore

198K 4.3K 60
"Are you wet enough?" He questions with hooded eyes. I nod curtly. "Only the sound of your voice and my pussy jumps in excitement." "Good. Turn aroun...
559K 17.1K 59
It's the story of two people trapped in a relationship which they can't survive and they can't escape either. Life has played a game with them The r...