โœŒ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๐™ฒ๐š•๐šŠ๐š›๐šŠ ๐™ฟ๐š˜๐š๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐šŠ...

By potterheaderror

โ™Œ๏ธŽ ๐•„๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•ž๐• ๐•ก๐•™๐• ๐•“๐•š๐•’ โžช ๐”ฝ๐•–๐•’๐•ฃ ๐• ๐•— ๐•ก๐•’๐•ค๐•ฅ ๐•ž๐•–๐•ž๐• ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•–๐•ค. โ™Œ๏ธŽ ๊งCสŸแด€ส€แด€ Pแดแด›แด›แด‡ส€, สแดแดœษดษขแด‡ส€ sษชsแด›แด‡ส€ แด›แด Jแด€แดแด‡... More

How They Met
Year 5
Vixen
An Illness
Ma Petite Renard
Pardon
Veritaserum and Animagi
First Quidditch Match
Quidditch Tryouts
Gryffindor Party
The All-Wizard Tournament
Awful Predictions
Four Champions
The First Competition
Winter ball outfits (girls)
Winter Ball
It's Christmas!
Hogsmeade
The Map Works!
The Second Competition
Room of Requirement
A Tad Bit of Revenge
New Years Eve
Imperius Curse
Happy Birthday Severus!
Sherbet Lemon
The Final Competition
Last Day at Hogwarts
An Unexpected Visit
August 14th
Grey Eyes
Back to Hogwarts
Amortentia
Full Moon
The Slug Club
Blood Promise
We're Finding Out What!
Memories
Finally 17!
Still Friends?
A Prank Gone Wrong!
Shhhh
Lilacs and Tulips
You-Know-Who
A Terrifying Letter
Official?
Lashing Out!
A Friend in the Stars
Werewolves
Crazy Dyed Dares
Grand!
Banned Things
Headaches and Milkshakes
Play with Fire
Exes and Hexes
Are We Sober?
Another Attack
Secret Societies
Crazed Maniac
Hushed Voices
Bittersweet Endings
The Beginning of an Era
Turn Back?

Trust Issues

171 5 0
By potterheaderror

Clara was walking into the Gryffindor Common Room when she found James, Sirius, and Remus sitting on the carpet, meditating, with candles lit around them.

"What are you doing?" Clara folded her arms, raising an eyebrow.

"Woah! Only positive vibes, mate," James said in a weirdly soothing, and relaxed voice.

"We're meditating, dude," Sirius told Clara in the same weird voice.

Clara rolled her, she couldn't believe she was doing this. She moved one of the candles, and sat down beside Remus.

"I am one with the silence..." Clara hummed, and the others repeated after her.

"Are you guys meditating?" Lily held back a laugh.

"Remus read a book about meditation. We're either proving it true or false," Sirius explained.

"I see," Lily chuckled, sitting on a couch.

"Lily, we need to do our Charms essay," Dorcas told Lily, sitting down beside her.

Mary sat down beside Dorcas. "They are so weird!" She joked, laughing.

"Guys, you may have not realized, but we have class!" Frank walked up to the meditating four.

"We do?" James raised his eyebrows.

"Yes, yes we do!" Frank chuckled, picking up the candles, and blowing them out.

"What do we have?" Clara asked Frank, standing up.

"I have Potions with Alice - who is waiting outside for me - and Remus. Let's go," Frank gestured for Remus to follow him.

Clara waved to Remus as he left. She opened her bag, taking her timetable out.

"James, we have Defense Against the Dark Arts with Dorcas and Mary," Clara told James, and walked over to Dorcas and Marlene, telling them that they had class together.

James put his school robes on and grabbed his bag, following the three girls. "So long, Sirius!" He waved, wiping his non-existent tears. "Bye, Lils!" He added waving to Lily, who in return waved back.

Clara sat at the back of the class with James, because James 'didn't like being the center of attention.'

James reached into his pocket, pulling out a piece of glass. He looked into the mirror, "Sirius Black." He muttered.

"Oi!" Clara gasped, Sirius's face appeared on the glass.

"'Ello, mates!" Sirius grinned, waving at them through the mirror.

"How the- When did you get this shard of glass?" Clara snatched it from James, inspecting it.

"Lower your voice, no one needs to know about this!" James whispered harshly.

"Sirius! Who's with you?" Clara asked through the glass.

"Wormtail, Marlene, and Snivellus. I can smell his greasy hair from here!" Sirius pinched his nose with two fingers.

"That's not very nice," Clara frowned.

James laughed, and snatched the two-way mirror back from Clara. "Vixen, you can't touch this if you're going to defend Snivellus!"

"You're so nasty, James." Clara folded her arms. "How can you be Head Boy?"

"Because I'm superior," James answered, shrugging.

Clara sighed, resting her chin on her hand.

Everyone was standing inside a protective circle, practicing the Incendio spell.

"Vixen, it's not working with me!" James whispered to Clara from beside.

She threw a lighter at him.

"What am I supposed to do with this?" James raised his eyebrows.

"Turn on the lighter, and use wind from your wand to make a jet of fire, genius!" Clara snapped.

"That's clever," James grinned.

"I know it is." Clara said, trying to hide her pride. "Incendio," She pointed her wand in front of her, and a jet of fire emerged from the end of the wand.

"Oi! I did it!" James laughed, and passed the lighter back to Clara.

"All right," Professor Dimgert looked at his watched. "Class dismissed."

The protective bubbles disappeared, everyone started taking their things and leaving the classroom.

"What do we have next?" James asked Clara, walking out of the classroom with her.

"I have History of Magic with Wormtail, Alice, and Lily." Clara told James. "You're with Sirius, Remus, and Marlene in Herbology. Give me the shard of glass,"

"All right! I'm with both Padfoot and Moony- wait why would I give it to you?" James raised an eyebrow.

"Because you're with Padfoot and Moony!" Clara exclaimed.

James hesitated, then reached into his pocket, and pulled out the shard of glass. "Just say Sirius Black. Don't lose it." He gave her the shard of glass, and walked in another direction.

Clara grinned, and put it in her pocket.

"Clara, we have History of Magic together, let's go!" Lily smiled upon finding Clara, and linked arms with her, and Alice.

"This is the most boring class to ever exist..." Clara mumbled, her head laid on her desk. Remembering she had it with her, Clara shoved her hand into her pocket, and took out James's shard of glass. "Sirius Black." She whispered, hiding it under her desk.

After a few boring seconds, Sirius appeared on the two-way mirror.

"Wotcher!" Clara waved at him excitedly.

"Prongs!" Sirius laughed, running to James, and holding the glass in front of him.

"Heyyo!" James smiled at the mirror.

"Class is so boring, I need to get out of here," Clara whined.

"Say no more!" James gave her a thumbs-up. "Moony!" He gestured for Remus to come.

"What? Oh, wotcher, Clara!" Remus beamed upon noticing the two-way mirror in Sirius's hands.

Clara waved at Remus.

"We need to get her out of class," James told Remus.

"I see, who's punching who?" Remus raised an eyebrow.

"Me and Sirius will fight, you and Peter try to break us up, then we'll pretend we're going to the Hospital Wing." James explained.

"Just don't hit each other too hard!" Clara warned.

"Will do." Sirius gave a little salute and the mirror now only reflected Clara.

She sighed victoriously, looked down at her History of Magic textbook, and stuck her tongue out at it.

There was a knock at the door, and the whole class turned to see who it was.

"Excuse me, Professor Binns. Professor McGonagall requested Clara go to her office." Sirius opened the door, speaking with the most innocent of faces.

"Yes, all right." Binns nodded slowly, gesturing for Clara to exit the classroom.

Clara stood up, and tidied up her things.

"Please don't get into trouble, I don't want to give you detention!" Lily whispered to Clara as Clara passed her.

"I won't!" Clara chuckled in a low voice.

Clara left the classroom, a wide grin spread across her face. "Nice," she smiled, fist bumping Sirius.

"I know," Sirius winked, and played with his hair.

Clara laughed, moving his hand away from his hair. "You ruin it when you do that," she said, fixing his hair.

"Hey! Get your hands off!" A girl with dark hair pulled Clara's hands away from Sirius.

"Oi!" Clara exclaimed. "Who do you think you are, you little-"

"Clara! This is Jessica," Sirius put his hands between both girls.

"Don't touch him, he ain't yours," Jessica snapped at Clara.

"I was fixing his hair, calm down." Clara rolled her eyes, leaning against the wall behind her.

"Jess, don't worry. She's my friend, James's sister," Sirius rolled his eyes.

"James? Oh! I'm sorry about that. I'm Jessica, Jessica Jones." The girl held her hand out to Clara.

"Clara Potter." Clara shook Jessica's hand, glaring into her soul.

"Okay, she-devils, w-"

"Shut up!" Clara and Jessica both shouted at Sirius at the same time.

Sirius stepped backwards, bewildered by the sudden loud noise.

"Jess, would you mind coming with me for a moment, I'd like to speak with you in private." Clara smiled at Jessica.

Jessica nodded and followed Clara into a broom closet nearby.

After a few minutes, Clara and Jessica came out of the closet, and walked up to Sirius.

"Sirius, we're done." Jessica told Sirius, a smug look on her face.

Sirius's eyes widened, he turned to Clara. "What did you tell her?!"

Clara simply shrugged, and walked in the opposite direction to were Jessica had gone.

"Oi! What-did-you-tell-her!" Sirius barked.

"The truth." Clara replied without stopping.

"And what's that, might I ask," Sirius raised his eyebrows, catching up with Clara.

"What that is, is that you're going to break her heart just like you've done to every girl before her," Clara sped up, concealing her grin.

"Is this something personal, V. Is it because of what happened between us? If so, you're the one who rejected me." Sirius was now walking hurriedly beside Clara.

"It's not about me. I am well aware that it was I who ended whatever was going on between us, that wasn't my point." Clara shook her head. "Think of all the girls you hurt. Do really think that I was going to let you break her heart, not like you did to hundreds of girls."

"Why do you suddenly care, huh? You let it slip by you every year," Sirius inquired.

"Because, Sirius, not caring was wrong. And unlike some people I know, I correct my mistakes, I don't repeat them." Clara finished. The expression on her face made it clear to Sirius that she was done speaking about the topic.

Sirius rolled his eyes. "You said we should see other people, V. Explain that,"

"True. I did say that. However, I never said that you should go around playing with people's feelings. It's not right. You of all people would know," Clara snapped.

"What's that supposed to mean? I wasn't going to hurt her, I had really feelings-"

"Stop with all that rubbish. How can anyone trust you after everything you've done?" Clara pointed out, folding her arms.

"I'm not having this discussion with you, Potter." Said Sirius angrily, and turned to walk away.

Clara shrugged again, and continued her way over to the Gryffindor Common Room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 5.2K 65
โ ๐™‹๐™ช๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ข๐™š ๐™˜๐™ก๐™ค๐™จ๐™š๐™ง, ๐™ ๐™ž๐™จ๐™จ ๐™ข๐™š ๐™›๐™–๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง. ๐™๐™–๐™ ๐™š ๐™ข๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง ๐™–๐™›๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง... โž The story here is quite...
295K 7.8K 48
Ruby Snape vowed to protect her younger twin brother to the very end, but when he goes to Hogwarts, she is stuck at home, despite being a witch. Now...
18.7K 688 58
[EDITED VERSION ON AO3] (heavily unedited and unformatted, please read on ao3) {Book 1 of the Constellation Series} Carina Elayne Toussaint, the gir...
18.2K 605 53
Regulus Black fanfic Read the introduction for more information :) And thank you for giving this book a chance!!! Started: 13th April 2023 Finished:...