DISGUST

By sanook_sulaiman

a story of disgust More

DISGUST

3 0 0
By sanook_sulaiman

After he achieved excitement by cuddling the nipples shone like a small tower, he let go his lips to proceed furthur.

The skinny light that flowed through the cracked roof moved with him attached to his lip end. As soon as his hunger got refuge, his excitement had slipped into greed.

He kept a certain distance from the opposite body while subduing it with his long limbs and arms.

After devoting completely to the guest, the host waited for hours for the emotion that had led that guy to subside.

Figuring the moment was for sure he was retreating, the host's hand guided the exhausted guest's towards the genitals with a plea.

As soon as the guest's hand stepped on something, his conviction withdrew those with disgust, shook them, and slammed several times against the face of the body that had made him happy until late. "Son of a dog!" He reminded the host while preparing himself how he came, and while leaving the room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 5.7K 135
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
15.6K 776 44
" arey aap ayse kase bath kar sakte ho , inse lo mein paise deti hu " she while giving 20 rupees note to bus conductor . " arey aap yaha bhi , chal...
260K 1K 30
Just some AO3 shots not mine credit to owner ❤️
73.8K 5.9K 16
𝗦𝗵𝗲 𝗜𝘀 𝗧𝗼𝗼 𝗗𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗙𝗼𝗿 His 𝗗𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗿𝗲 "Fuck, whenever you're in my arms, I feel like I might crush you. You're so delicate," he...