The Moonlight of My Life [HP...

By Hime_chan10

Book cover made by @-goddesstier Luna Lovegood was seventeen when she got captured by Death Eaters, who took... More

The Main Cast
Ch. 2 We have a maiden in danger
Ch. 3 I am a Witch!
Ch. 4 You will be our ticket to survive the Mirkwood Forest
Ch. 5 They must be near
Ch. 6 Rivendell
Ch. 7 Please, take good care of me
Ch. 8 The beautiful and graceful messenger
Ch. 9 Bring her home
Ch. 10 Dinner at Rivendell
Ch. 11 You are my beautiful Moon
Ch. 12 He's a dear friend of mine
Ch. 13 Where is that woman?
Ch. 14 Sticky Toffee Pudding
Ch. 15 Take us to Rivendell

Ch. 1 The Preface

14.5K 537 115
By Hime_chan10

Where is he!

Where is Harry Potter!

You are a known ally of his!

You should know where he is hiding!

Voices echoed as a seventeen-year-old 5'2" Witch laid on the marble floor. Her messy, waist-length dirty blonde hair got sprawled underneath her. The top part of her hair closer to her forehead is wet due to blood mixed with sweat. Her pale heart-shaped face got covered with lots of purplish-blue bruises, deep, bloody scars, and infected cuts due to the amount of torture she had gone through. Her usual doe-like silvery eyes, which often seemed to be dreamily distracted or with a shine of hope and happiness, became dimmed as she tried her best to stay alive.

The older teen is Luna Lovegood, and she has lost count of how long she has gotten tortured or how long she has gotten imprisoned and away from her father.

" Harry will save the Wizarding World," Luna's light pink-colored lips parted as she softly spoke.

Her companions, a House-Elf, named Dobby and an eighty-seven-year-old Wizard called Garrick Ollivander, stared at Luna with sadness and anguish. They felt helpless as they watched the young Witch get tortured for hours for information regarding eighteen-year-old Harry Potter and his close allies.

" Harry is going to stop Lord Voldemort! I believe in him!" Luna hiccuped as tears fell from her silvery eyes, feeling so much pain all over her body.

" I had enough! Avada Kedavra!" A feminine voice sternly shouts.

Dobby and Ollivander's eyes widened in horror as they watched one of the Death Eaters, a Witch named Bellatrix Lestrange, aimed her wand at Luna, and a blindingly intense green bolt of light appeared as it headed to Luna's direction.

Luna slowly turned her gaze to her companions, and she softly smiled at them as she closed her eyes.

Tears fell from Dobby and Ollivanders' eyes as they watched the Killing Curse hit Luna, and when the light disappeared, the two knew right away that the young Witch was gone.

In another world called Middle Earth, a group of deities called the Valar sensed a disturbance, and they all appeared in a room called Máhanaxar at their home in Valinor.

Seven masculine deities of different heights stood to the left, while seven feminine gods of various sizes stood to the right.

Several voices whispered as they tried to figure out the disturbance since they had never felt such intense commotion before ever since they fought against one of their brethren.

Manwë Súlimo, the King of the Winds, and the King of the Valar slammed his fists on his side of the stone table, causing all deities to stare at him.

" Silence!" Manwë Súlimo bellows.

" One of our Maiar, the youngest of them all, an Istarah (a Witch) our little Luna, has been perished," Manwë Súlimo informed everybody.

Soon chaos erupted in the Máhanaxar when they learned that the only female Maiar in existence had gotten killed.

" That Greek Goddess said she would keep Luna safe!" Tulkas Astaldo, the Wrestler, furiously roared while slamming his fist on his side of the table.

" What happened?" Nienna the Weeper, the Lady of Mercy, asked, looking and sounding mournful.

" A War struck in the Wizarding World, and it seems as though Luna got captured amidst of it, and sadly passed while holding her tongue so that the enemies would not know the location of that world's Wizarding Savior," Manwë Súlimo explained.

" And where is she now?" Varda Elentári, the Star Queen, and the Queen of the Valar softly asked, looking and feeling concerned.

" I have her with me. I took her before other Deathly deities could have their hands on her," Mandos, the Doomsman, and the Judge of the Dead firmly speaks while pulling a white orb from his chest.

Everyone immediately turned their gaze to the white orb, which became clearer, revealing a slumbering nude Elvish Luna, who was hugging herself in a ball formation.

Estë the Gentle, Lady of Healing and Rest, walked up to the orb, and she gently took it into her grasp as it glowed a soft white color.

Everyone watched Estë the Gentle healed Luna, watching the blood and bruises disappeared from her face and body. However, the scars and cuts on her face and body that she got from enduring the torture stayed. But they got wholly cleaned and disinfected. The deities all noticed that the young Witch looked more relaxed and content after she got healed.

" She deserves to live again," Vána the Ever-young softly speaks.

" Indeed. We agreed with that Greek Goddess that Luna would return safe and sound when that War of theirs ended. However, being a true Warrior she is, she sacrificed herself so that their Savior would not get perished," Oromë Aldaron the Huntsman, the Lord of Forests, and the Great Rider firmly speaks.

Tulkas Astaldo firmly grunted in response as he nodded his head, agreeing with what Oromë Aldaron the Huntsman said.

Varda Elentári turns her gaze to her husband, Manwë Súlimo, and the two intently stare at one another.

" Her Soulmate has been waiting for her for many Centuries now," Varda Elentári reminded.

Manwë Súlimo glanced at the Soulmate Mark on Luna's back. The tattoo is of a handsome Elvish man with his eyes close, with beautiful flowers and Elk's antlers surrounding him.

" He has suffered severely. He indeed needs to have his Soulmate by his side," Manwë Súlimo nods his head in response as he and Varda Elentári turn their gaze to everyone.

" Everyone! Varda Elentári, Queen of Valar, and I, King of Valar, have decided that Luna will be reborn at Middle Earth. However, before we send her off, each of you will bless her with a gift," Manwë Súlimo firmly speaks.

" We also agreed that Luna will have her Earthly Magic and wand that she used before she passed," Varda Elentári commented.

Everyone nods their heads as they turn to Estë the Gentle, holding the orb where Luna is slumbering. One by one, the Valars blessed the Witch with unique abilities that they knew would protect her during her time at Middle Earth.

Manwë Súlimo waved his hand as the orb appeared in front of him.

" Have an amazing life in Middle Earth, My Little Full Moon," Manwë Súlimo whispered and lovingly kissed the orb as it disappeared.

~*~

Evanna Lynch as Luna

Born:

February 13

Age:

17

Nicknames:

 Moonlight, Love, Dove, Doe, and My Queen [By Thranduil

Amya (By Legolas)

Luna the Fair (By Elves)

Luna the Innocent (By Hobbits)

Luna the Valiant (By Dwarves)

Luna the Unique (By Gandalf the Grey)

Species:

Human (Witch) [Formerly]

Elvish-Witch (Maiar) [Originally]

Gender:

Female

Hair color:

Golden Blonde with White Highlight

Eye color:

Glittery Silver

Height

5'2"

Family:

Thranduil [Soul Mate]

Legolas [Step Son through Thranduil]

Valar [Biological Creators]

Pandora Lovegood [Adopted Mother]

Xenophilus Lovegood [Adopted Father]

Wand:

4', Chestnut wood, and Unicorn Hair core 

Patronus:

Hare

Blessed Special Abilities:

From Manwë Súlimo (King of the Winds):

Aerial Adaptation - Luna can survive and adapt to extremely high or low air pressure (not becoming disoriented or deprived of the normal breathing capacity) and high wind friction.

From Varda Elentari (Queen of Stars):

Darkness Adaptation - Luna can survive and adapt to dark environments (especially nighttime conditions).

Light Manipulation - Luna can create, shape, and manipulate visible light commonly referred to as light, is electromagnetic radiation that is visible to the human eye, and is responsible for the sense of sight.

From Ulmo (Lord of Water):

Aquatic Adaptation - Luna can survive and adapt to underwater environments, breathe properly, swim, and endure high water pressure and extreme water temperatures. 

From Aulë the Smith (Lord of Earth):

Zoolingualism - Luna can talk to any animal, from normal to mythical, and from the land, sea, and air. 

From Oromë Aldaron the Huntsman (Lord of Forests):

Forest Adaptation - Luna can survive and adapt to forests and woodlands. This ability requires a great deal of hunting and scavenging skills and knowledge of local plants and wildlife.

From Mandos (Lord of the Judge of the Dead): 

Lie Detection - Luna can sense when someone is lying to her by their voice or body movement.

From Irmo (Lord of Dreams, Visions, and Desires):

Divination - Luna can see into the future. It mainly works by her focusing on a certain object or person and keeping track of its decisions. She can also focus on several objects simultaneously, up to the limit her mind allows.

From Tulkas Astaldo (Lord of Strength):

Enhanced Strength - Luna possesses a level of strength beyond that of the peak members of their species.

From Yavanna Kementári (Lady of Earth):

Plant Empathy - Luna can understand plants' overall well-being and conditions, fully interpret their emotions, and communicate with them.

From Nienna the Weeper (Lady of Mercy):

Patience Manipulation -  Luna has the power to manipulate the patience of different people, animals, and other creatures, whether increasing, decreasing, causing, or otherwise changing patience, even manifesting the emotional energy to a physical level.

From Estë the Gentle (Lady of Healing & Rest):

Herbalism - Luna can heal using medicinal plants, fungi, minerals, animals parts, etc., often through magic.

From Vairë the Weaver (Lady of Destiny):

Outcome Manipulation - Luna can change an event or course by visualizing the outcome with hard concentration.

From Vána the Ever-young (Lady of Homes & Families):

Happiness Induction - Luna has an aura that allows her to project an atmosphere of happiness affecting all around her.

From Nessa the Dancer (Lady of Music):

Fearful Scream - Luna can utilize a scream attack that causes a shocking and paralyzing fear in others.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 2.7K 17
Summary: Ninfea Evanna Potter, the girl-who-lived, the chosen one has finally defeated the dark Lord Voldemort, however when she went to the Headmast...
74.4K 1.8K 52
Talia Rue Ashenstone had known Thorin Oakenshield all of her life. From running around the halls of Erebor in their youth to running into battle, the...
362K 16.9K 54
AFTER the Battle of Five Armies, an elf prince journeys to the north of Middle Earth in search of the mysterious Strider. But to also escape the grie...
449K 12.1K 38
First book She is older than most. She was feared. She was a queen. One people believed to be dead. For ages she was never seen. Until a certain w...