The Second Chance Hero: Deku

Door RetrO475

Izuku and Izumi Yagi, step-bro and step-sis,(Don't even think about it) were a happy family with their mother... Meer

Deku Bio
Harem
Birth of a Hero
Chapter 1-Izuku's Misery, Finding out about Jujutsu
Chapter 2-Cursed Energy, Jujutsu and its Basics
Chapter 3-Gathering materials, repairing, a new house, little red and hero suit
Chapter 4-Sludge incident, New friends and New job
Chapter 5-A beautiful gift, One for All vision, Rules and Making the hero suit
Chapter 6-Debut of 'Dekiru', New powers.....or old??
A/N
Chapter 7-Smol Snowhite Unicorn, Familiar Names New faces and OFA
About Deku's powers and Drawbacks.
Chapter 8-Copied Quirk, Long Time No See and Full Cowling
Chapter 9-Last day of middle school, De-aged Girls and.........Daddy?
Chapter 10-Cleaning Dagobah, Fixing Yang's arm and Awakening of Something New
Chapter 11-Explanation, Meanwhile Other Side Realization and Regret
A/N-New Story
A/N-A few Issues
Chapter 12-Watching Entrance Exam at U.A, Deku vs Eraserhead
Chapter 13-Meeting An Angel Detective and Back............up?
A/N
Chapter 14-Showdown at the USJ
Alright, Alright
Chapter 15-Real Identity
Chapter 16-The Airplane Incident
Chapter 17-The Airplane Incident Continues
Chapter 18-I've Lost Everything That's Keeping Me Alive
Sorry For My Inconvenience
Chapter 19-Calm Before The Aftermath
Deku's Current Scale After Nerf
My Ideas before the new chapter
Chapter 20-Broken Will, Steeling Resolve
Story Released
Chapter 21-Restart from scratch
Happy Belated Birthday!
I am having Existential Crisis
Finalization

Prologue: Doctor's appointment, New Friend and Secret?

12.9K 190 285
Door RetrO475

4 yrs later.(3rd POV)

Both Smol Yagi's were seen running into their parents' room at 9:00 a.m and jumping on them.

Izumi-"MOMMY DADDY, WAKE UP, ITS OUR QULWK DISCOVLING DAY!!!"

Izuku-"MOM, DAD COME ON WAKE UP!! IT'S 9:00 A.M! HOW COME YOU ARE SLEEPING SO LATE??!! APPOINTMENT IS AT 9:45 A.M!!!!"

At the mention of 'appointment', both parents zapped up from their beds to see their kids on them, before sweatdropping at Izuku's behaviour. Well, you see, somehow Izuku has gained a kind of curiosity and observation from his uncle Nezu at a very early age. Because of this, he can speak very fluently and he is very strict bout waking up. He himself wakes up at 7:30 a.m.

Inko-"Ok, Ok, can you two please get up?*Yawwwwwwnnnnn*

Izumi-"Okay Mommy":-)

Izuku-"Okay then we will be waiting downstairs"

Inko-"Toshi le-"sees Toshi sleeping "Toshi wake up" nudges him "Toshi, Toshi" gets irritated as Toshi starts snoring a little louder "TOSHINORI YAGI, IF YOU DON'T WAKE UP YOU WILL NOT GET UDON FOR THE REST OF THE MONTH!!!"

Hearing this, Toshi immediately stands up on the bed while saluting "YES MAM!!!!". Both smolly's sweatdrop at their parents' antics.

Inko-"Alright then, you three go downstairs and wait for me at the table. I will make scrambled eggs for breakfast today"

Izuku-"Yay scrambled eggssssss!!!!"

Izumi-"Zuku, what is sclambled eggs?"

Izuku-('lets mess with her a little')"The thing which we will eat today"

Izumi-pouts"Meanie"

Toshi-"Okay kids, let's go" saying this they went while Inko braided her hair and then went downstairs to prepare the breakfast.

Timeskip to 10 min later

Izuku-"But why?"

Toshinori-"I'm sorry my boy, but I can't come with you. I have some important business to finish"

Izuku-"I don't understand, what's so important that you can't even come and see your own children's powers? You always say this whenever we participate in any kind of event. We see mom but we never see you at all. What work do you do anyway?"

Toshinori and Inko were startled by this as what he said was true. All events in which Izuku and Izumi had participated were only watched by Inko while Toshinori didn't. They didn't know that Toshinori was the #1 Hero All Might and Inko was the #17 Hero Turq Polas. Toshi starts sweating machinegun, while Inko just sighs 'He is so much like Hisashi and Nezu. Too curious' before getting to Izuku's level and patting his head.

Inko-"Your father works for an agency which helps people with their finance and difficulties just like how heroes help"(which is not)

Hearing this, Izuku's eyes widen. He didn't knew that his father was actually helping people. He started feeling guilty about what he said earlier.

Izuku-"Oh, I'm so sorry, I didn't knew that. I thought that maybe you always leave us to enjoy time somewhere" Toshi and Inko sweatdrop "Anyway, if you are helping people then please don't worry about us, I will take care of Izumi no matter what" 

He smiled while saying this while his parents were thinking 'Too pure! Must protect this sun'. Oh how wrong they were.(HAHAHA! I am the personification of evil!!)

Timeskip by ZA WARUDO drinking with SUTA PURACHINA

Inko got the kids in the car and started to drive towards the doctor's place. While driving, Izumi started the conversation

Izumi-"I wonder, what quirks we will get? I want a quirk just like mom"

Inko-"I am sure you both very strong quirks"

Izuku-"Well, I think I might have an idea what quirk I and Izumi will get"

Inko-"Wait really??"

Izuku-"Yep, since quirks can mix with each other to form another quirk with similar properties, Izumi should get Dad's simple strength booster and your's telekinesis mixture. Like something of Telekinetic Strength or something, in which she can use the telekinesis to increase her body strength or something like that" he shrugged

Inko and Izumi looked shocked at this. Both knew that Izuku was very smart but this was too much to believe. Izumi started hugging Izuku very tightly.

Izumi-"Even though I don't understand what did you said, it will be so awesomee!!! Thanks Zuku"

Inko, snapping out of the shock asked

Inko-"What about you? What quirk do you think will you get?"

Izuku-"I think I might get something like Dad's Fiery Breath and your telekinesis"

Inko-"F-Fiery Breath?? But your Dad has Strength booster!"'How does he knows about it??'

Izuku-"I meant my former Dad mom. He had the Fiery Breath quirk"

Inko gasped in surprise at this. How did he know about that? Nobody was told about this. As if reading her mind, Izuku answered.

Izuku-"You might be thinking as to how do I know this right?" Inko nodded, mouth agape "One day I stumbled upon birth some papers on the top of the almirah"

Inko facepalmed. She had told Toshinori to hide the papers somewhere but looks like the idiot has forgotten about it. Izumi could not understand what Izuku meant by 'former Dad' so she asked mom.

Izumi-"Mom, what does Zuku meant by former Dad? Is Dad not his Dad" tears in eyes.

Izuku seeing this, hugged Izumi and told her

Izuku-"No Izumi, my former dad was Hisashi Shimura who died in a lab under unknown circumstances. Then our current dad married mom."

Izumi-"So you're not related to us?"

Izuku-"Not to you or Dad but to Mom"

Inko in the mean time was still thinking as to how Izuku was this smart. She concluded that this must be due to some kind of analysis quirk. She hoped that Izumi doesn't turn out to be quirkless as she knew of Toshi's power. Anyway, she hoped for the best as she reached the doctor's area.

Timeskip to 15 min later

The Yagi family was seen sitting on a chair in the waiting with several other families around them. One such family was sitting across them. They were the Vermillion family, America's #3 wealthy people. They had come to Japan few days ago. Mr and Mrs. Vermillion saw their daughter, Stella sitting sadly on the chair and felt their hearts being crushed. Many other wealthy people had tried to propose the Vermillions to engage their daughter with other family's sons at a very early age. But Mr. Vermillion knew quite well that these families were only after their money and estates. Stella was sad as not a single day has past when she could play with other people. She wanted to play with some boys too as she had played a lot with girls but the boys were always saying things about their future and whatnot, which infuriated her. She just wanted just one, just one boy to come and ask her to play with him. She saw Izuku and Izumi playing on the seats and also wanted to play with them but didn't had the courage to ask as she feared that they were the same as other people.

Izumi,after playing with her bro, went to her mom and started playing on her phone. Izuku now wondered as to who would he now play with. Until his eyes went towards Stella who was sitting on the chair, now staring at the ceiling. He saw her eyes, which were very beautiful but looked a little bit dull. He knew something was wrong with her so he decided to cheer up her mood by inviting her to play with him.

Stella's POV

I see the curly haired kid coming towards me, think his name was Izuku. I started hyperventilating. 'Oh my god, another of those proposers or whatever Mum and Dad calls them, why can't I get one peaceful day!'. I instantly calm down as soon as he stood in front of me. I turned my eyes to meet his beautiful emerald forest green eyes. 'Cute' I thought. He outstretched his hand towards me. He seems bold enough to handshake with me although I also hold his hand to shake.

Meanwhile on Izuku's side

Izuku's POV

'OHMYGODOHMYGOD! A GIRL IS HOLDING MY HAND TO HANDSHAKE! IT'S NOT THAT I DON'T LIKE GIRLS HOLDING MY HAND! WAIT. STOP THESE THOUGHTS IZUKU!! Although I THOUGHT THAT MAYBE SHE WOULD SWAT IT AWAY' I mentally yelled

Stella's POV

'Oh, so this is how a boy's hand feels. It feels so......warm' I turned to see that cute boy trembling. Maybe he is cold? I dunno.

Izuku's POV

I mentally yelled at myself trembling as I felt nervous.

Me-"Hi, my name is Izuku Yagi. What's your name?"

That girl-"My name is Stella Vermillion"

Me-"Its nice to make your acquaintance"

I then see a couple, probably her parents because of the looks, staring at me like I had grown a second head. I started sweating bullets as I thought they were angry with me or something.

Me-"I-I-Is s-somet-thing w-wr-wrong, m-ma-mam a-a-and s-s-sir??"'Wait, why did I stutter?'

The man started waving his hands frantically to reassure me nothings wrong.

The man-"Oh no, no ,no Kid! We were just surprised that a kid like you can speak such a difficult word as acquaintance so fluently at 4"

Me-"Oh that. Well, I have been told that somehow my speech and observations skills are an average 7-8 year old kids level. So I have no difficulty in speaking these long words"

The man nodded in amusement before introducing himself and his wife.

The man-"My name is Sirius Vermillion and this is my wife Astrea Vermillion"

Astrea-"Its nice to meet you, Izuku"

Me-"Nice to meet you too, Mrs. Vermillion" giving my one million percent bright smile

Both the parents felt their hearts melt. 'Must protect it' they thought.

Astrea-"Now, now Izuku, don't need to call us Mr or Mrs. Just call us uncle and auntie ok?" I nodded

Me-"Okay. Oh, I was forgetting, Stella, do you want to play with me?"

The whole Vermillion family was shocked. A 4 year old random kid just asked their daughter whether she wanted to play with him or not. Outside they were shocked but inside they became chibi and started squealing about this. Now they waited for Stella's response.

Stella's POV

I was shocked. This guy wanted to play with me. I thought it was a ruse at first but his eyes told something else. He really wanted to play with me. Let me ask him the reason.

Me-"Really?"

Izuku-"Yeah, is something wrong?"

Me-"No, I was wondering why you wanted to play with me"

I saw Izuku sigh. I knew it! He was one of those kids. Now he will go back.

Or so I thought. He answered my question with something else

Izuku-"Because 1. I am alone, my sister is playing on the phone   2. I am bored  3. I saw you staring at the ceiling with a bored expression 4. We are friends  and 5. You looked sad"

I was speechless. HOW THE HECK DID HE SAW THAT I WAS BORED AND SAD??

Me-"W-What are y-y-you saying? I-I am not sad."

Izuku sighed again and said

Izuku-"Listen, you may be able to fool others but not me. I can clearly see your facial expression. Plus your stuttering gave it away"

I have no words.

Astrea's POV

This kid saw through Stella's mask and caught her red handed while I knew nothing of it?? Also, did he said that he and Stella are friends?

Me-"Izuku, how did you see that?"

Izuku-"Welp, I think I told you that my observations skills are of 7-8 years old level"

Me-"Oh"

Stella's POV

I then remembered the no.4 reason he said "We are friends". I looked at him and asked

Me-"Are we really friends?"

Izuku-"Yeah, is there a problem?"

Me-"No, its just that nobody has ever approached me to become friends with me"

Izuku-"There's a first time for everything. Come on, let's go"

He held out his hand to me. I felt something skip in my body. Also, my face was burning and I was getting a weird feeling. I will ask about it to mom later.

Sirius's POV

 I saw Izuku slowly take Stella out of her place so he could play with her! Not many kids like him exist. As I see Stella take his hand, her face starts to show a massive amount of a blush? No way! Don't tell me..........

Astrea-"Dear, Stella's face."nudging me"She was blushing"

Me-"This is the first time it has happened to her. When most of those boys meet her she would always be confident"

Astrea-"This might be it"

Me-"It truly is"

Astrea/Me-"LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT!!!"

We didn't shout aloud but still it was audible as few people were looking at us. We apologized and went back to the seats.

Me-"So, what do you think about him?"

Astrea-"He seems very sweet, innocent and cute. He might be the perfect match"

Me-"But that depends on him you know. He is too small to learn about all these things"

Astrea-"I have an idea. Stella probably might be feeling very weirdly around him. She might probably ask me about it. I will her that she will only feel like this around him. So why not you grow up a bit and then we will talk about it.

Me-*cheshire cat smile intensifies* 

3rd POV

The kids were playing while their parents were watching them. Astrea even captured a photo of Stella falling down while Izuku was extending his hand. This went on for the next 20 min when a nurse with some sort of pad on her hand came and announced that it was now the Vermillion family's turn. Astrea called out to Stella who begrudgingly came.

Astrea-"Sweetie let's go, we have to go and find your quirk"

Stella-"But I want to play with Izuku more"

Astrea-"I know you want to play but not today. It is very late and we have to get home. I am giving him our phone number so he can contact with us anytime."

Stella-"Okkkkkkkkkkkkk"

Saying this she followed the nurse into the room with her parents behind her. 

Sirius-"This is the first time I have seen Stella so happy. I wish I could see her happy like this everyday"

Astrea-"Yup, your are right. She was always so sad since the day she was born"

Few minutes later, another nurse came to announce about the Yagi family's turn. Inko woke up Izumi who was sleeping till now and she also called out to Izuku. Then they went inside the room with Izuku mumbling and Inko sweatdropping.

Izuku-"Ifiseeaboutthisverycarefullythenishouldgetthetelekinesisflameorsomethingwhilstizumishouldgettelekineticstrengthmuttermuttermutter.............................................."

He did this for about 10 min even when the doctor came in with the reports. Then he stopped to see the doctor going to announce the quirks.

Doctor Tsubasa's POV

'Why does this happen always' I mentally yelled 'Why do I always have to ruin a happy family and feel guilty by telling the family about one being quirkless. Although this seems a rather..................interesting case. I will tell the kid about this later' . I sat down on the chair to see the ecstatic faces of the kids. I hope at least this family will be different. I sighed and muttered under my breath "Here we go"

3rd POV

Inko-"So, doctor? What kind of quirks do my kids have?"

Tsubasa-"Before that would you like the bad news first or the good one?"

Inko started fearing for the worst. What if her kids are sick? What if she had one of them dealing with quirk malfunction? She was getting worried.

Inko-"T-The b-b-bad n-news please"

Tsubasa-"Sorry to say this but your young Izuku won't be developing a quirk"

The earth came crashing down on Izuku when he heard that. He won't be developing a quirk. Then how can I become a hero? How can I save people who are in distress?

Inko-"But how? My ex-husband and me both had powerful quirks?"

 *Enter Canon Quirk Explanation

The thoughts of being quirkless lingered in his mind for a min while his mother and Izumi looked at him in pity. Suddenly his eyes showed a different kind of look, a look of determination. 'So what?' He thought 'Just because you don't have a quirk doesn't mean you can't be a hero. I will just have to work way harder than anyone else if I want to succeed.' Tsubasa saw the look on his face as if he had understood and grinned a bit 'So, he has accepted this but isn't sad and doesn't want to dwell on it and still will be willing to save people, quirk or no quirk. Good. This generation of kids need heroes just like him. Iron will and steel determination. Good' he thought, before Inko asked him

Inko-"And what about the good news?"

Tsubasa-'Not even comforting him! I can see this kid's going to learn the hard way. I will do my best to guide him on his path to hero'. "Well, the good news is that Izumi has a powerful quirk. Her quirk is a mixture of yours and your current husband's quirk. She has telekinesis which she can use to increase her power and strength. The drawbacks are that if she over uses it, her muscle will strain a great deal and will go numb for 5 hrs. She won't be able to move anymore and also she will be very tired."

Hearing this, Inko's expression instantly changed from pity to happiness. She hold Izumi up in her hands and started aeroplane flying her.

Inko-"You hear that Izumi? You have a very powerful quirk. Now you can be just like All Might."

Izumi-"YAY!! I WILL BE THE NEXT NUMBAL 1 HELO!!!!"

Izuku became happy knowing that his sister has a very powerful quirk and will probably be a very good hero. Now he began to contemplate as to what he will do now. Meanwhile Doctor Tsubasa was writing something on a small piece of paper and handed it to Izuku. He looked at the doctor in curiosity, then opened the paper which said

                                         Meet me after this when your mom will be taking her sweet

                                        time to fill up the forms and documents. I have a secret to tell you.

Izuku looked at him and nodded. 

Timeskip by Inko filling the documents about the quirk registration.

3rd POV

While his mom was busy with Izumi filling the documents, Izuku quietly went inside the room to meet Tsubasa drinking from a teacup. He gestured him to sit down.

Tsubasa-"Anyway Izuku I am sorry but you actually have a quirk"

Izuku was like *Insert Pikachu face*

Izuku-"Say what!"

Tsubasa-"Yeah or more specifically, quirks"

Izuku-"Wait, I HAVE MORE THAN ONE QUIRKS!!??"

Tsubasa-"Yeah, you have three quirks which is a very rare case. One of them is copy quirk which allows you to copy just one quirk, just one and then that copy quirk will disappear while the copied quirk will be staying inside you forever. Second one is a fire quirk which can depend on your emotions. You can reach a maximum limit of 7857 degrees Celsius currently at normal emotion. Third is an ice quirk which also depends on your emotions. You can reach a maximum limit of -273 degree Celsius, the absolute zero temperature when not even Jane Frost can reach."(BTW Jane Frost is Rei Todoroki)

Izuku just looked at him wide-eyed. He had not only one or two but three powerful quirks! He is OP as hell.

Tsubasa-"Oh and I forgot to mention. You seem to have another small part of a physical enhancement quirk. Now normally you shouldn't be able to handle so many quirks but it seems like your quirk genes have evolved"

Izuku-"Wait really??!!"

Tsubasa-"Yes and there's one last ability you have"

Izuku-"How many abilities do I HAVE??! Its like I am a walking powerhouse."

Tsubasa(chuckling)-"Well, that is indeed you are. Your last ability is some sort of mutation ability where you can produce bio electricity from your body."

Izuku-"Just like Miles' venom blast from Spiderman?"

Tsubasa-"Yeah, its like that. The color is orange."

Izuku-"Wow, so its basically a combination of Hamon from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure and Venom Blast from spiderman. "

Tsubasa-"Yeah but there's a problem"

Izuku now tensed up. What problem now he has to face?

Izuku-"What is it?"

Tsubasa-"You see, your quirks right now are not going to be able to start since your body currently cannot handle so many quirks. Its somewhat sealed inside you. You need to start training your body a bit. So, practically you are quirkless right now."

Izuku felt a bit dejected. He would now not be able to show off his powers to his friends and relatives.

Izuku-"I see and what about the mutation abilities?"

Tsubasa-"About that, you need to be able to get electrocuted by something at a particular wattage. Only then your Venom Hamon can work."

Izuku(deadpanning)-"Seriously? Venom Hamon?"

Tsubasa-"Hehehe, you are not the only JJBA fan."

Izuku-"Oh by the way, why did you not say these to my mom and sister?"

Tsubasa(sighing)-"That's because these are very powerful abilities. Your are stronger than your sister and most top 20 heroes. You might even be able to go toe to toe with All Might. That's why villains might try to kidnap you and even threaten your family. But it is your choice whether you want to reveal it to them or not"

Izuku thought for a bit and said

Izuku-"No let it be. I would rather die than let them die because of my burden"

Tsubasa-'He is very pure. He will die for anyone. God, please protect this child as he will start a very tough journey' Anyway so what would you name them? I will create another file with your updated info and will give it to you when you become older.

Izuku-"Hmmm.............let's see. I would name name my fire and ice quirks Pyrokinesis and Cryokinesis but they are too old and simple but difficult to pronounce.............hmmm.....................how bout Rainfire and Frost Star?"

Tsubasa-"Noice, I will now name them as Rainfire and Frost Star. And what about your copy quirk, your strength and your Venom Hamon?" chuckling a bit at 'Venom Hanom'

Izuku-'Really?'" Let the copy one be copy as it will be replaced by another quirk in the future. As for the strength one, let me find the main source of this quirk and I will let you know. And as for that bio-electric ability, I will name it Overdrive Blast"

Tsubasa-"Not bad, Overdrive Blast. Here's my number-hands Izuku a paper- If you need help, call me. So now good luck kiddo, you're going to be needin it soon"

Izuku-"Thank you for everything. I will see you later Doctor Tsubasa"

Izuku starts to leave, not before the doctor calls him one last time.

Tsubasa-"Izuku!"

Izuku(turns)-"Yes?"

Tsubasa-".......Good luck. Because from now on, your journey will be very difficult as a quirkless kid. Just stay strong and always remember to go beyond your limits."

Izuku(teary eyed)-"Thank you Doctor, I will try my best and I will definitely meet you once I have become a hero"-he leaves

Tsubasa-"I know you will,kid......I know you will. You are the only one to prove the Quirk Doomsday Theory wrong. I will be looking forward to seeing you as a respectable hero."

Timeskip to when the Yagi's reach home

Toshinori was back from his hero work early as he was very excited to hear about his kids' quirks. He also will choose one of them to be his successor. He quickly changed his clothes and waited for the arrival of his children and wife. 15 mins later, he hears the sound of the horn as he goes to open the garage to greet them. Few minutes later they are seen in the living room as Toshi starts the conversation.

Toshinori-"So, what happened? How was it? What are their quirks?"

Inko-"Well to answer your questions, Izuku is quirkless"

Toshinori felt a bit sad. He could sympathize with him as he was also quirkless before getting One for All.

Inko-"But Izumi on the other hand has a mixture of YOUR AND MY QUIRKS! SHE CAN INCREASE HER BODILY STRENGTH BY USING TELEKINESIS!!!"

Inko practically screamed, very excited by this. Toshi's facial expression changed from sadness to happiness and proudness. He also airplane fly his daughter while forgetting about Izuku.

Toshi-"MY BABY GIRL IS GOING TO BE THE NEXT #1 HERO!! SHE IS VERY STRONG!!! LET'S CELEBRATE THIS BY MAKING YOUR FAVOURITE FOOD, CHOW MEIN WITH VEG MANCHURIAN!"(This is my elder brother's favourite food)

Izumi-"YAY! CHOW MEIN!!!!"(Just go with this. I know they are 4 and can't eat that but who cares?)

While they were celebrating, they had completely forgotten about Izuku's misery who was standing beside the stairs before going upstairs.

Izuku-'Hmm....maybe they are very excited about Izumi's quirk. Anyway lemme go to my room'

At dinner time, he came downstairs to find that they have eaten already and were asleep, so he grabbed a banana and a bread and bottle of water and ate them for dinner.

After that, he went back to his room to sleep.

Izuku-'Maybe tomorrow might not be bad. These will change tomorrow, right?'

Although at midnight, his body glowed a bit orange before going to original state.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

3.3K 105 14
Bnha x reader x Tokyo Revengers °| DISCONTINUED |° Cover Image by me TW: There will be mention of blood, death, suicidal thoughts and toxicity. So pl...
51.5K 1.1K 32
Meet Izuku Midoriya, son of Hisashi and Inko Midoriya, the no.5 and no.9 heroes in Japan. He became a hero at 12, beating the record of the youngest...
39.2K 1.3K 46
Y/n has always been looked at differently for who her father is. Even after her father died she was still treated terribly. When she gets to UA, all...
469K 11.5K 50
Join us as we follow the story of a neglected Izuku Yagi the son of Toshinori Yagi (All Might) and Inko Yagi (Prism) who is the brother of Izumi Yagi...