Sinister // BTS HORROR FF

By DEVIL729

It comes after the kids. Only those who are the youngest ones in the family. ---------------------- BTS and a... More

Introduction
Main Characters
Trailer
Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
Epilogue
Author's note

28

942 75 98
By DEVIL729

Raven POV:

Luna: TAG! YOU'RE IT!!

When she said that, she started running after us with a cleaver in her hands.

(A/N: This is a cleaver if some you guys get confused.)

Bad luck.

We accidentally splitted up into four and ran in the tall corn field. I was with Jungkook, Jackson, Yoongi and Taemin. Yoongi held Taemin's hand tightly, afraid that he will let him go.

I heard rustling behind me. I looked back to see someone running after us. Suddenly....

Luna: THERE YOU ARE!

I shrieked. She was right behind us. Looking back, she instantly jumped on me. I fell on the ground with her on top of me.

Me: LUNA STOP!!

She thrusted the cleaver on me but before it could butcher my face, I immediately held Luna's hands and applied full force to push the cleaver.

I saw Yoongi oppa grab her as he pushed her away from me. Then he stood me up. Taemin was a crying mess. He was hiding behind Jungkook.

Suddenly, Luna got up and jumped on Jackson. She attacked Jackson with the cleaver.

Jackson: AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!

When Jackson screamed, Jungkook came forward and punched Luna in the face knocking her off of Jackson. Before Luna could grab that cleaver, Jungkook grabbed it and held onto it firmly. There was blood on it.

Yoongi: Get up and run!

Yoongi oppa held Jackson up and then we started running again. After five minutes or so, we were out of the corn field and on a highway.

Jin: There they are!

I saw the rest of the guys present there already waiting for us. I heard Jackson whimpering.

Namjoon: Are you guys okay?

Yoongi: Jackson what happened?

Jackson held up his left hand. Half of his hand was chopped of leaving only the middle finger, the index finger and the thumb along with half of the palm. Jackson was in pain.

Hoseok: Oh God. How did this happen?

Jimin: Here lemme help.

Jimin step forward to help Jackson. We had no first aid at the moment and Jimin seemed to know that. With great thinking, he ripped off his long pj sleeves and wrapped it firmly around Jackson's hand who kept hissing and whimpering in pain.

Jungkook: Luna ran after us and attacked us. That's what happened.

Jimin: There. All done.

Jackson: Thanks Jimin.

Taehyung: We have to go to the police station or anyway for help now!

Me: They wont even believe us if we went there!

Jin: Yeah. They'll just sent us off to the Mental hospital.

Afifa: So now what?

Jungkook: How about the church?

Hoseok: Good idea. We will bring the priest and-

Taejin: AAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Taemin: AAAAAA HELP!

Soobin: HYUNGS!!

Namjoon: OH NO!

We got occupied. So occupied that while we were talking, Taemin, Taejin and Soobin were dragged back into the corn field with an unknown force.

We all ran back in there again. Their screams kept fading as we kept running after them.

As we ran, we entered in the backyard of the house. Standing in the doorway was none other than Bughuul, his arm stretched out as he dragged the kids towards him. Once they were in the house, the door immediately shut itself tightly.

Jungkook being the fastest he is ran towards the door and started jamming on it with his fists. Soon later, we all joined. Jimin tried opening the door.

Jimin: Its locked from the inside!

Namjoon: The front door!

We all ran into the front yard to the front door of the house. Jimin got to it first. He started banging on it hard. Then he twisted the door knob.

Jimin: This one is locked too!!

Yoongi: The windows!

Taehyung: Its open! Let's-

Me: Taehyung watch out!

*crash*

*shatter*

The couch from the living room flew across the room and landed straight on the window from which Taehyung was about go through. He immediately dodged the hit and landed on his back in the front yard.

Jimin: Taehyung are you okay!?

Taehyung: I'm okay. But my back hurts.

Yoongi: Now what the fuck are we gonna do!?

The curtains in the house drew itself. Now we cant see what's happening inside.

Hoseok: If we try to enter, they will kill us!

Namjoon: But we have to save them!

A loud scream caught our attention. It was Soobin's!

Jungkook: We could use the basement door from the outside.

Jin: Great idea! I'll get the axe.

Namjoon: Wait! Take Raven with you.

Jungkook: Why?

Namjoon: There is a shotgun in the shed. And since Raven takes shooting lessons, she can use it.

Me: I love your sexy brain oppa.

Jin: Come on Raven.

Me and Jin oppa ran towards the shed while the others went to the basement door on the other side of the house.

Jin oppa opened the basement door and grabbed the axe.

Jin: This could make a great weapon too.

I however, grabbed the shotgun. I searched for shells. I found them in a small box in the corner of the shed. I grabbed that box, opened it and loaded the shotgun. I shoved the rest of the shells inside my pj's pocket.

Me: Let's go!

Jin: Wait!

Me: What?

Jin: Where is the lawn mower?

Now that I think about it, I felt like something was missing in the shed.

Me: Yeah. Where did it go?

Jin: Nevermind. We gotta go and save the kids now.

We turned around and ran to the other side of the house where all of them were standing in front of the basement door.

Jungkook: Here give me that. And you hold this.

Jin: Ewww. This was my new cleaver. And now it has blood on it. 😫

Yoongi: Not the time hyung!

Jungkook broke the lock with the axe. He and Jimin opened the doors.

Jungkook: Let's go!

We head downstairs into the basement, closing the doors behind us. We had no phones or flashlights with us.

Afifa: Guys I brought a flashlight with me.

Nevermind what I said.

Afifa turned on the flashlight. Atleast we can see now.

We all went upstairs. Jungkook was at the front holding the axe while I was behind him with the shotgun, ready to shoot at anyone who tries to mess with us.

Jungkook twisted the door knob slowly.

Jungkook: Its open.

We opened the door and entered in the living room. Of course the couch was missing.

It was pitch black inside the house. Only the flashlight was helping us at the moment. We walked slowly, silently into the dining room.

Jackson: Duck!

Hoseok: What?

Jackson: Just fucking duck!

Jackson immediately jumped on all of us and ducked us down on the floor.

*swish* *swish* *swish* *swish*

*thud* *thud* *thud* *thud*

When the sound died down, we looked up on the right side of the wall. Four knives stabbed the wall harshly. Imagine if the wall was us.

Hoseok: Oh boy.

Jimin: Thanks hyung.

Jackson: Dont mention it.

Namjoon: We gotta keep our senses alerted. Grab those knives. We can use them as weapons.

Yoongi: We need more.

Jin: I'll go get them.

Jin went into the kitchen and brought three more knives. He gave it to the rest of us.

Jimin: Come on.

We walked slowly from the the dining and into the hallway. I was in the lead. The shotgun in my hands, the index finger resting on the trigger. We heard a faint sound.

Hoseok: Do you guys hear that?

Taehyung: That's the sound of the gyroscope!

Me: That means...

Namjoon: My office.

We walked a little faster towards Namjoon's office. We stopped in front of it. The sound of the gyroscope got louder inside.

Me: Yep. This is it.

Jungkook: On the count of three we will break the door and go inside.

Yoongi: One.

Afifa: Two.

Jin: Three.

*crash*

*thud*

We all went inside. Weapons ready to be used. But there was no one inside. Only the gyroscope played on the desk facing the white blank wall where Namjoon oppa once hung up his notice board.

Yoongi: There is no one here.

Taehyung: Then where did they go?

Taehyung was about to cry. Even Jin oppa. And you know why.

Jackson: Maybe in there.

Afifa: Where?

Jackson pointed at the wall where the gyroscope was facing. A tape was being played but it seemed to be stuck at one part.

Namjoon: Hmmm. That's strange. The tape has no title.

The tape only showed a long hallway with blood on the walls and at the end of the hall, there was a door with the Bughuul symbol made with blood too.

Hoseok: Jackson? What do you mean in there?

Jackson: I met Mark yesterday. He told me that this gyroscope was used in a ritual to free Bughuul from its banishment. Turns out, this thing became its home and whenever someone would use it, they wont be left alive.

Jin: So it's like a portal to another dimension.

Yoongi: More like a portal to that fucker's house.

Jimin: How do we get in?

Taehyung: Hmmm.

Taehyung stepped forward and went to the wall where the film played.

Taehyung: Look! My shadow is not forming.

Me: You're right.

We were all shocked.

Taehyung hesitated for a bit. Then he touched the wall. I gasped in shock when I saw his hand went inside the film.

Jin: Taehyung be careful.

Once his arm was inside, Taehyung then stepped inside the film. Then he turned around and looked at us.

Taehyung: Guys I'm in!

Yoongi: Holy shit!

Hoseok: This is some serious demonic stuff.

Hoseok clenched onto his knife as he trembled.

Jungkook: Taehyung you okay in there?

Taehyung: Yeah I'm good! I cant believe I'm in the film!

Namjoon: Let's not get too excited.

Yoongi: We should go in too.

Then one by one, we all stepped inside the film. I was the last one to go inside. It suddenly got quiet.
I looked behind me to see nothing but a white wall. I put my palm on it.

Me: Guys!

Jimin: Oh no.

Hoseok: What the hell! Are we actually trapped in here!?

Jimin: Hyung calm down. We have to find Taemin, Taejin, Soobin and Luna. Who knows what Bughuul might be doing to them.

Namjoon: He's right. We should keep moving.

Jungkook: Okay.

We walked slowly in the hallway. Weird drawings were made by blood on the walls. These doodles sent shivers down my spine.

Get it together Raven. Dont let fear consume you.

We stopped at the door. The Bughuul symbol made on it as fresh blood dripped down.

Jungkook: Should we open it?

Yoongi: Of course we shou-

*CRACK*

*CRASH*

We all screamed in horror. The floor cracked beneath us as we fell in the pitch darkness.

------------------------------------------------------

Long chapter. 😁

My hands are hurting now. 😆

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 5.1K 41
Where supernatural beings are normalized, Jimin runs away from his nasty and deadbeat werewolf boyfriend after seeing him cheat, but not before his b...
4K 86 14
"Don't worry, I know it's not what it looks like. I trust you but I don't trust him so let's go home, okay?" ----- "He's been missing for weeks! I'm...
45.7K 1.9K 21
~A BTS horror story~ The boys are sent on a vacation by their manager, but the location they end up in has a terrifying past. That past comes back t...
250K 8.1K 42
'"You thought you could run away? You thought you could escape? Hahah, never. You see, we need your, blood, your soul, so you better shut up." He his...