My Slayer Academia

By Thiccie67

A world where the demons were not eradicated at the final battle. The evolution of quirks instead was replace... More

Ch.0 History
Ch.1 Origins
Ch.2 Eri and Training
Ch.3 The Other Side of the Story
Ch.4 Final Selection
Water Breathing
Ch.5 The Swordsmith and The Meeting
Wind Breathing
Ch.6 His First Mission, Her First Day
Ch.7 Unplanned Reunion
Flame Breathing
Ch.8 Forgiven, Accepted, and A Date?
Ch.9 The First Date and Good News
Aura Breathing
Ch.11 The Hashira's Glares
Ch.12 The Water Hashira
Ch.13 Please Say Yes!
Ch.14 Massacre
Stone Breathing
Shadow Breathing
Ch.15 The Wedding
Ch.16 Untouchable
Flower Breathing
Ch.17 Uppermoon 6
Beast Breathing
Wood Breathing
Ice Breathing
Ch.18 Shadow King
Thunder Breathing
Fist Breathing
Ch.19 The Plan
Ch.20 Stick to the Plan
Ch. 21 Explosive Jealousy
Ch.22 Fiery Betrayal
Ch.23 Thunder Vs. A Warrior
Ch.24 Carnage Incarnate
Ch.25 The Power of Greed
Ch.26 The Queen
Ch.27 A Broken King
Ch.28 Epilogue
Power Rankings

Ch.10 The Talkative Tsuguko

4.1K 86 33
By Thiccie67

Disclaimer I do not own Demon Slayer nor My Hero Academia

Izuku Pov

It's been about three days since I had my date with Momo and we already planned another one for next week. Maybe I'll take her to the aquarium or something. Anyway I got call about a demon moon candidate and tasked with killing it with another slayer. I guess Nozomi was preparing me for when I have to work with the hashira. However, she never said who it was though.

The report said though this demon ran with a tribe so maybe around 30 or so demons, located in a abandoned apartment complex. I landed on a buildings roof across from the complex with this being the meeting spot. My partner isn't here yet so I might as well just wait for them. I wonder what's holding them up.

30 minutes later, 4PM

I was cleaning my blade when I heard some feet land. I looked up and saw a woman with short periwinkle hair, blue eyes, and a cute face. She was wearing a teal haori with a slightly mint green demon slayer uniform with a skirt. If I remember correctly she is my mom's Tsuguko, I think I saw her at my original Tsuguko orientation but we never talked. She had a curvy figure wait can I say that anymore. I mean me and Momo are dating right? My internal struggle was interrupted by the new arrival.

???: Hello, you must be my partner for this mission! The name is Nejire Hado, rank Kinoe, and the Tsuguko for the Aura Hashira! So, what's your name?!Whatbreathingdoyouuse?Whatrankareyou?Areyoustrong?Howoldareyou?Haveyoubeenwaitinglong?Areyousingle?

Izuku:.....What?

Nejire: Hey, Hey were you even listening to me? Now that's just rude.

Izuku: I'm sorry. Um, my name is Izuku Midoriya. I use Sun Breathing. I'm a Kinoe too. I think so. I'm 20 years old. I've only been here for about 30 minutes or so. No I'm taken, I think. How about we head inside before it gets dark.

Nejire: (Mutter) Damn he was hot too. I wonder if she will share nah questions for another time. I wonder if he's gay.

Izuku: Um, Hado-san?

Nejire: Oh yes let's head inside. 'Remember Nejire never again.'

Inside the complex

I could tell Hado took her job very seriously because unlike before where she wouldn't stop asking questions. Now she hasn't said a single word to the point I though she got put under a blood demon art for a second. I was leading the advancement you can tell demon's live here due to the dried up blood everywhere and the horrid smell. In front of us five doors were kicked down with a demon coming out of each door. I was about to draw my sword to kill them but someone beat me to it.

"Aura Breathing: First form, A Soothing End"

Nejire was across the hall in a kneeing crouch with her sword extended to the right. Which for some reason was blue like a water user's. All the demon's heads slowly slid off their necks before turning to dust. I barely got my sword halfway before she killed them all. I was pretty confident in my speed but she was on a whole different level. She got up and started to put her sword back in her sheathe which I noticed that her sword turned back into a normal steel color. Weird.

All she did was continue walking without even waiting for me or even look back to make sure she did the job right. However, I've felt this feeling from a person before, I think my mother would get like this when a stray dog would get to close. Like she was trying to protect me, but why? We're demon slayers we can take care of ourselves. What happened to her that makes her like this.

She did the same thing for the second and third floor killing the demons before I could even do anything. Honestly, even though I believe she's doing this out of good intentions I'm starting to get pissed off. When the fourth floor came and the demons jumped out I had my sword already out and ready.

"Sun Breathing: First form, Waltz Flash"

I quickly killed all the demons before Hado had the chance. I turned around to see what she did. Her expression was full of shock probably from me actually getting it done before her but it quickly got replaced with annoyance. Strange reaction but it seems like there's more to it time to pressure for an answer.

Izuku: Hado-san, why aren't you letting me help you kill these demons?

Nejire: It's pretty simple Midoriya you would just get in my way. So, do us both a favor and leave it to me. I don't need help despite what Kamado-sama says. Now get out of my way.

Hado-san shoulder checked me as she walked by me and continued to climb the complex. I could tell she was lying that whole time something happened maybe it was with her old team. I wasn't going to push right now but this attitude will get her hurt eventually. That's why I need to fix this now. Huh, maybe that's why Nozomi gave me this mission with her.

The complex consisted of ten floors with the final floor being a offices for the previous employees. Hado-san continued her strategy on the fifth floor obviously trying to go faster so I couldn't do anything. I beat her again on the sixth and seventh floor causing Hado to get pissed off and confront me this time.

Nejire: I thought I told you to let me handle this your just going to get yourself hurt.

Izuku: Is that what your worried about Hado-san? I can take care of myself.

Nejire: They both used to say same th--

Izuku: So your like this because of your previous team. Hado I'm not your team I can take care of myself.

Nejire: YOU DON'T GET IT! THEY WOULD ALWAYS SAY THE SAME THING! IF ONLY THEY LET ME HELP THEM THEY WOULD BE ALIVE!

Izuku: So, what your doing now?

Nejire: W-what are you---

Izuku: Your doing the exact same thing they did. You just don't realize it. Come on let's kill this stupid moon candidate so we can talk more.

Nejire:.....

We walked in silence the rest of the way to the ninth floor which was unusually quiet. We stayed on guard in case they tried an attack from behind but it seemed like there wasn't any demons on the ninth floor meaning the rest were on the tenth floor probably waiting for us. When we got on the stairs I looked at Hado to make sure she knew we needed to work together. She nodded reluctantly in understanding.

Sure enough standing there waiting for us was the remaining demons with only around 15 of them just normal demons. Standing in the middle of them was the moon candidate or from what his eyes say the new lowermoon 6. I can feel that Hado was nervous because of the moon but I could tell this guy was much weaker then the original one I killed. The moon instantly panicked when he saw us and ordered the demons to kill us.

Izuku: I'll handle the grunts you kill the moon.

Nejire: Right.

I charged the demons with Hado following close behind. I then prepared a form to give her space to get by them.

"Sun Breathing: Twelfth form, Flame Dance, Enhanced "

I used my twelfth form to kill some of the demons my vertical, horizontal, and thrust hit and killed three demons  but the remaining demons were able to avoid the next three strikes. This was enough for Hado to get by using one of her own forms.

"Aura Breathing: Third form, Curiosity"

Hado's sword turned a indigo color this time and all of a sudden she was gone leaving indigo trail behind her. She appeared in front of the moon who started panicking until he noticed it was just Hado. Hado went for a slash but the demon easily avoided it. Ok let's take care of these little shits and then I'll help Hado.

Nejire Pov

Shit he dodged, ok calm down Nejire you have to stay calm. The last moon I fought was when I was still with Master Inko. I need to win this for her and for them. I stared at the demon it was a male that looked only about 16-17 and wore a demon slayer uniform with his sword out. This pissed me off beyond believe how dare he desecrate our uniform. 'No, stay calm Nejire you have to stay calm.' His sword was blue but it looked grotesque from probably it's blood demon art. 'So, it uses water breathing that could be a problem.'

Moon: Oh look they sent a slut to kill me how cute.

Nejire:......

Moon: Oh, silent treatment you wound me. Hey maybe you can become a demon and become my bride. What do you say?

Nejire: Did you become a demon because you got turned down by Tomioka-san?

Moon: ....... YOU FUCKING SLUT JUST DIE! Water Breathing: Tenth form, Constant Flux

I dodged his initial wild swing but due to him being a demon now his attack was most likely stronger then what it was as an human. Evident by his first swing cleaving a wall in half. 'Got to watch out for those he's probably just recently promoted so he won't have complete control of his new power.' The moon leaped at me again still continuing his rotations.

"Aura Breathing: Second form, Prideful Boast"

Right before his attack hit me I disappeared in a afterglow of amber before quickly reappearing behind him aiming a slash at his head with my sword that now had an amber edge. He quickly ducked before going with a complete 360 to cut me in half. I barely dodged by jumping in the air while also twisting my body. I tried to strike him while in the air but he blocked it, I landed in a crouch and swung upwards hoping to get a limb. He dodged and swung at me with his sword that had lost its rotations. I blocked it but the strength behind it still launched me back. I landed on my feet skidding a little before I got ready to charge again. 'Come on Midoriya, I need help here, you better not be fucking around to teach me a lesson.'

Izuku Pov

I was fucking around watching Hado struggle with the "lowermoon" which honestly was kind of amusing since she kept  telling me that she didn't need any help. 'This should teach her a lesson that everyone needs help eventually especially if they don't think they need it.' For some reason after I thought that a memory of Momo smiling on our date. This caused a small smile to appear on my face. 'Yeah even if they don't think they need it. Thank you Momo.'

I got up from some office chair that I found after I killed the other demons. I kicked the chair back into some office and started to stretch slowly. I wasn't really in a rush since Hado seemed to be holding her own. Hado saw me in the corner of her eye and I could see a vein starting bulging on her head. 'Is she about to use her special attack?' I wondered.

Nejire: 'That fucking prick! He sees me struggling and he stands there stretching!' Oi! Are you going to help!

Izuku: Oh, I thought you said you can handle this on your own.

Nejire: Really! Your going to do this now! Get your ass over here!

Hado dodged a first form of Water Breathing the demon went for. She then went for a slash at the demon's hands to try and disarm him but he blocked it.

Izuku: Oh so you admit that you need help, righttt?

Nejire: Tch. Fine I admit I need help!

Izuku: All I needed to hear.

"Sun Breathing: First form, Waltz"

I launched myself at the moon before it could even react killing it instantly. I felt no remorse for this one because I could tell this guy was truly never a good person. I turned to Hado who looked shocked that I killed him so fast. Her confusion was quickly replaced with anger which confused until she started stomping towards me. 'I need to get out of here.'

Izuku: hehehe. Meet me at the meeting point Hado we still have to talk about the report. (flickers away)

Nejire: No you don't. (flickers after him)

30 minutes later

We cut to me and Nejire chilling on the roof we met at with me wearing a ice pack for the bruise on my cheek. We sat in silence for awhile with it being a little awkward. The silence was broken with Nejire letting out a heavy sigh while looking at her hands on her lap. I looked at her with a raised eyebrow.

Nejire: Thank you Midoriya you showed me that I was wrong. You were right I can't do everything on my own but what if it happens again?

Izuku: (sigh) Not to sound rude but if it does you just need to keep moving on. Don't be stuck in mourning for the fallen they wouldn't want that but instead get up and keep going while remembering the fallen. If you want we can remember them now if it makes you feel better.

Nejire: (small smile) Yeah I would like that.

Nejire Pov/Flashback

I guess I should start when I entered UA after Final Selection. I survived selection out of pure luck, I didn't encounter a single demon while I was there. Which was probably for the best since at the time I could barely use a form in the Water Breathing I was taught. My parents had long been dead so I was sent to an orphanage which you know don't have the best conditions. So obviously I wasn't sent to the best trainer, which probably meant suicide for most people to try and take the UA selection with that type of training. However, I got lucky and survived with 8 other survivors.

My class was probably the average amount of survivors for the UA selection with each one of them being strong in their own way. However, as of now only two of my class are still alive including me. My team was two boys, a blond hair goofball with a cartoonish face by the name of Mirio Togata who used Wind Breathing, and a shy indigo haired loner who couldn't talk to a person to save his life by the name of Tamaki Amajiki he used Sound Breathing(ironic).

I was nervous what they would think of me when they realized I didn't belong there. Hell my sword didn't even change colors when I got it usually that should get me automatically sent  back to re-training but they let me stay.  Mirio and Tamaki were surprised when I told them, I expected them to yell at me and to turn me in but to my surprise Mirio just but an arm around me and said, "Don't worry we'll help you train to get stronger until then just let Tamaki and I handle it."

I was shocked no one ever helped like that before, I looked at Tamaki to see if he agreed but he just looked the other way and gave small nod with an awkward smile. That was the happiest day of life but even then I still struggled with my training even with Mirio and Tamaki's help. By the time the second semester began along with our missions I still wasn't able to use a form. Our first mission came and unfortunately it was a lowermoon that was going rampant in the city. They sent our whole class to try and help stall while the hashira tried to get there. At the time we didn't know that the Demon King sent his lowermoons all over Japan just because he felt like it.

My squad came upon the moon on the street but I knew I would just die if I tried to fight it. But Mirio and Tamaki still charged it and fought with everything they had while I just stood there. They didn't stand a chance they both got killed with that thing not even trying. The demon didn't even look in my direction while I tried to stop the bleeding. I didn't even notice when it got killed finally. I was finally broken out of shock by your mother/my master who took me under her wing for some reason. After that day I promised myself that no one else will die from my weaknesses.

End of Flashback Story

Izuku Pov

Nejire: However, you showed me that I still need help from people and asking for it doesn't mean I'm weak. Thank you, Midoriya.

Izuku: No problem Hado but just call me Izuku.

Nejire: Then just call me Nejire, now I have to go I still need to write that report. See you later, Izuku. (Flickers away)

After Nejire left, I got up and stretched and saw that it was probably around midnight. Eri is probably worried so I better head back home. Before I jumped though my phone went off signaling that I got a text message. I got my phone out and looked at the message, my mood instantly soured. 'So it's finally time huh, Nozomi. Let's hope they take the news well.' I flickered away to turn in for the night. 

End of Chapter

Yo it's me the author sorry for the long wait. If your wondering what's taking me so long let me explain how I write. First I write the outline of what happens in each chapter and then when the time comes to write that chapter I type it out and fill in the spots. So basically I was trying to write ahead so I could get these out faster but I knew it would sacrifice some time. Plus I'm still working on school at the same time. Right now I have written up to ch 16 and am happy with what I see. I'll try to get them out even faster. Next chapter will be the Aura breathing.

Next chapter- The Hashira's Glares

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.7K 1.1K 51
Izuku Yagi lives in a shinobi world so what the hell is a quirk anyway? Chakra never died out and the shinobi world never fell in Boruto's time inste...
7.5K 87 27
-"๐˜ฟ๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™š๐™–๐™จ๐™š ๐™™๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ข๐™š ๐™ช๐™ฅ" -"๐™Š๐™ฃ๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™—๐™–๐™š" - - - "I-I love y...
194K 5.9K 29
Y/n's family were attacked by a demon on the same day she was given birth. Her brothers and sisters were all slaughtered by the demon along with her...
24.6K 738 30
"I don't give a damn that you're a 'Hashira'. Next time we meet, YOU ARE DEAD!" When a Hashira kills somebody close to Y/N, he gains a new resolve to...