Business Rivals [Completed]

بواسطة Wanderlust_68

It's my second Mewgulf fanfic❤ Warning: ⚠️🔞 Mew suppasit, 24 years old. CEO of Suppasit Corporation. Hot, se... المزيد

Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 2 - Our plan
Chapter 3 - Panda teddy bear
Chapter 4 - Marriage Proposal
Chapter 5 - I Agreed
Chapter 6 - Date
Chapter 7- Date (continuation)
Chapter 8 - Marriage
Chapter 9- Delicious... Food or Body?
Chapter 10 - Asshole
Chapter 11- Together
Chapter 12 - Challenge
Chapter 13- His Moles😳
Chapter 14 - Choco chips
Chapter 15 - Making him Mine🔞
Chapter 16 - I love you
Chapter 17 - WHAT?!!!!!!
Chapter 18 - Peanut
Chapter 19 - Pregnancy
Chapter 20 - Bitch
Chapter 21- Where is he?!!
Chapter 22 - Tharn Kirigun.
Chapter 23 - My Baby and My peanuts (END)
100K🎉🥳
150K🎉🎊

Chapter 1- His anger

7.8K 318 77
بواسطة Wanderlust_68

Thank you so much for your support 🙏

It's my second fanfic, hope it also reaches your expectations.

Italic fonts- Mind thoughts

This story contains absurd words. So bear with it.

Let's get into the story🥰😍

----------------------------------------------------------

In the heart of Bangkok, a 15 storey glassy building standing proudly. Reflecting fallen sunrays brightly, the brightness can blinds eyes.

In the building, every employee works seriously. They don't want to make any mistakes in their work, not because they want to be perfect in their work. The real reason is they don't want to see the cold face of their beautiful CEO. Yes, he is more beautiful than handsome but they never saw a smile on his beautiful face.

They are literally afraid of him. It doesn't mean he is a bad boss. Their CEO is extremely good at work and he never mistreated his employees but he is just always grumpy and hot headed. Now also he is boiling in anger.

"WIN!!!!!" He shouted.

Win withered in his boss's tone. He likes his boss when he is just Gulf outside this building but not a CEO Gulf kanawut traipipananong.

"Gu...Gulf" He gulped.

"Shut the fuck up Win." Gulf slams palms on table.

"How did it happen? James corporation already signed a contract with us. Now how come they gave a contract to that jerk company?" Gulf is fuming in anger. Not because he didn't get it but because his enemy got a contract.

"They said, they will g..going to pay c...compensation." Win said not looking at his CEO.

"Who the hell wants their compensation? Instead of me, that jerk got a contract." Gulf said, fisting his palms.

Win scratch his nape not knowing what to tell. Gulf trying to walk outside of his cabin,

"Gulf, where are you going?!!" Win yelled.

"It's none of your business." Gulf shouted back and exited.

Win slumped on the sofa in the CEO cabin and rubbed his face with palms. He fished out his phone and messages in group chat.

Friends except grumpy CEO's (group name)

Win- let's hit the bar tonight. I badly need to drink.

Bright- I can understand, baby. Just hang in there.

Earth- Are you okay?

Win- 👍

Mild- where is he?

Win- I don't know. He went somewhere.

Gun- okay after work let's meet in a bar.

Off- 👍

Mix- 👍

Suppasit Corporation

Mew suppasit is in a good mood today. He is humming songs while working on files. He got a contract against kanawut, it's his victory. Yes, his ego is satisfied.

But his work got interrupted when someone barged in his cabin without knocking. He got angry but when he looked up to see that someone, his face showed a smirk. He shot up from the seat and came in front of him. 

"You bastard. How can you get a contract when they already signed with us?" Gulf asked as grabbing his collar. 

Mew swats his hands away. "Because of my handsome face and muscular body." He said with a smirk. 

"Huh?" Gulf got confused. 

Mew laughs out loud "You want to know?" He asked and Gulf nodded with gritting teeth. 

Flashback

"Sir, you already know that, my company is the best in manufacturing. So if you give a contract to me, definitely we will give the best quality." Mew asked CEO Mr. James of James corporation. 

"I know but already we signed a contract with Kanawut corporation. We can't cancel it otherwise we have to pay compensation. For me compensation doesn't matter but I already gave word to him. I can't. Sorry Mr. Suppasit .'' A 55years old CEO told Mew. 

"And Thank you for coming to my company to meet me."  James thanked him. 

"But Sir---" His words got interrupted by a sweet lady's voice. 

"Hi dad" A beautiful lady came inside the CEO cabin and kissed James on the cheek. It's his one and only daughter Kyle. 

"Hi my beautiful princess." James said with a love filled voice, Her attention turned towards Mew. She looked at him from head to toe and licked her lips. Mew raised an eyebrow. 

"Dad, can I join this talk?" She asked looking at Mew. 

"Sure, my baby. Uhm let me introduce him to you." She sat on a single seat sofa. James introduced both of them. After introducing, 

"What's the matter, dad?" Kyle asked. James felt very happy, his daughter never interested in his business. She is one and only heir to his whole property. Now she was only asking so he got excited. He explained everything. 

"Then give the contract to Mr. Suppasit. Cancel contract with Mr. Kanawut and pay compensation." She said like final words. Mew's eyes widened. James sighed. He never says no to his daughter Kyle. That much he loves his daughter. 

"Okay Mr. Suppasit. I will sign a contract with you and cancel with them. Send someone from your company tomorrow to get papers. Now I have a meeting." James said. As if que, his secretary came and informed about the meeting. James left Mew and Kyle in his cabin. 

"Thank you Miss Kyle for your help." Mew thanked her heartly

She crossed her legs and leaned on back of sofa "I didn't help you just for thanks." 

Mew eyes squinted "Then what are expecting from me? As much as I know you are richer than me. You can get whatever you want. What can I give to you?" 

"Straight to the point, I like your face and muscular body." She said, eyeing him like prey. 

"Does it mean you want to date me?" Mew asked. If she says yes, he won't say no. Who can say no to a beautiful lady? Kyle laughed at his words. 

"No. I don't want any relationship because I'm going to marry someone next month. Well it's a business marriage. I just like your face and muscular body. Let's fuck for one time." She said biting her lips. 

Mew was stunned for seconds then he smiled "sure" He said with a husky voice. 

She shot up from the sofa and sat beside him. "I will book a room this weekend. Let's have fucking blasting weekend." She said and attached her lips to his. It's a torrid kiss. 

Flashback ends. 

"I never thought you're this pathetic." Gulf spits his anger after learning the truth. 

"I didn't ask her to help me. She did now am returning the favor." Mew said. 

Gulf chuckled sarcastically. 

"I always thought you were competing with me fairly but I never knew that you were sleeping with them for contracts and projects." His voice filled with disgust. Mew anger also rises. 

"Gulf, Am doing it only this time. I never did it back. How dare----" His words cut by ringing his phone. He checked the caller ID. It's showing 'Kyle for one night'. He picked up the call and started to talk looking at Gulf directly in the eyes. 

Kyle- "Hi sexy, I booked a room in a famous hotel for this weekend. I will send an address. Let's spend fucking weekend."

Mew- "Am very happy to spend a night with a beautiful lady."

Kyle- "Sweet talker. Am telling you I want it rough. I want your dick very deep in me. I want your dick to wreck mine. Rough and hard."

Mew- "Sure. I have huge dick that dig in yours very deep."

Kyle- "I'm waiting for it. Bye hottie"

She hung up. Mew smirked at him and started swirling the phone in his hands. Gulf gritted teeth at the shameless act of Mew. He strode towards Mew, snatched his phone and smashed it on the floor. 

"GULF!!" Mew shouted. 

"Fuck yourself" With that Gulf barged outside of cabin. When he was going out, he met a Mild in the hallway. 

"Oii hiii Gulf, what are you doing here?" Mild asked in a surprised voice. Win told them in  group chat that Gulf went somewhere, he didn't know his whereabouts. Here Gulf in Mew's company. 

Gulf didn't reply to his question. He just smacked Mild's head and walked away. 

"Ouchh.. What's that for?!!!" Mild yelled, rubbing his head. Of course he didn't get an answer. 

Mild went inside the cabin and saw a smashed phone on the floor. His eyes squinted and saw Mew settling on his chair. 

"What happened?" Mild asked about collecting pieces of electronic devices. 

"He vents his anger on the phone. Order a new phone for me and contact Kyle, daughter of Mr. James. Ask her address." Mew said, looking into files. He sighed. Mild nodded without asking for reasons. 

At the bar

Win- "Am getting old just listening to his rants, his curses and his hot headed nature." He said sipping his drink. Bright rubbing his back to calm him down. 

Earth- "Of course it's expected behavior from him when he lost his contract to his enemy."

Mix- "I don't know why they hate each other so much. We all met them when we were just 10 years old. They are just kids But they were on each other's neck from that age only."

Mild- "Yes, we planned so many things for them. Making them sit with us to have food, trip plans, sleepovers at one of our homes, parties but they never get along." Mild ruffled his hair. 

Off- "I really pity Mild and Win because you guys are suffering more than us." Win and Mild pout. 

Gun- "Let's plan something." They will make plans until it works. They won't give up until they get along. 

Boat- "What's your idea?" He asked, sipping his drink. 

Gun explained his whole plan and smirked. His friends burst into laughter. 

Bright- "You have child face  but surely you are devil."

Off- "Of course he is my little devil." Gun blushed at his boyfriend's words. Everyone cooed at them. 

Mild- "let's hope this is going to succeed." Everyone nodded. 

At Gulf's Penthouse

Gulf came to his penthouse, walked towards the refrigerator and took beer cans. He slumped on the sofa and started to gulp beer. He doesn't know how many beer cans he drank. He leaned his head on the sofa and closed his eyes. His mind slipped into old memories. 

When they are 4 years old. 

A cute little boy walking in the garden. He is eating colorful gummy bears and his little hand holds a few gummy bears. He heard someone's voice calling his name and running towards him. 

"Gupa... Gupa.. Gupa"  That boy came and stood in front of the cute boy. Both are the same age. 

"It's not Gupa... It's Gup..My name Gup."  Cute boy said chewing gummy bears. 

"Okay see there areopane" That boy said stretching his hand towards sky. That cute boy eyes twinkles. 

"Where?" He asked, looking up at the sky. He felt a tug in his hands. He looked there, no gummies. He looked forward to that boy running after stealing gummies from Gup. 

"My gummies.. Meow... Meow" Gup starts running behind Meow with his little legs. Meow stops in his spot and shoves all the gummies in his mouth and starts chewing. Gup came near meow "My gummies". He said with brimming tears in  his eyes. 

Gup tried to open Meow's mouth with his hands but he can't open it. Meow chewed fastly and swallowed it. He shows empty mouth to Gup. 

"I ate it all." He said with a teasing smile. 

Gup cried hard. He slumped on the floor, wiggling his hands and legs "My gummies... Meow ate."

A lone tear fell from his eyes. Pictures getting blurred. "Meow" he mumbled and drifted into sleep. 

-----------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading and voting🙏

Actually I edited this chapter yesterday only at 11pm, before publishing Am reviewing this chapter. I don't know how it happened.. 75% chapter got deleted. That's why I didn't updated yesterday because it's too late to type again. That's why am updating now. (Author's problems.. It happens twice to me)

If you have suggestions/ideas/questions, let me know.

Feel free to correct me😊

Love you all❤

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

462K 19.1K 23
The name is Gulf Kanawut, a 22 year-old college student with a big secret. He's an Omega. From the moment he had presented as one at the age of 16 h...
211K 8.3K 29
"You are fully mine from the day where my eyes laid on you for the first time." Mew Suppasit is a CEO of a big and successful company. Was known for...
7.7K 379 4
Hey guysssssss!! Chubby is back! With another oneshot! Hope you all will enjoy and kindly vote and comment naa!! Warning:- Mature contents ahead...
350K 15.4K 41
Gulf kanawut, son of Tay kanawut Gulf is raised by his father tay. Gulf doesn't have any other family member except for his father. he loves his fat...