Night Heaven (BTS) BL

By sunmirror24

'Have I time-traveled to the past?' Yoongi dies and time travels to the past where he meets a famous Kpop ban... More

Intro
Characters
1
3

2

98 5 0
By sunmirror24

If you see any grammatical mistakes, plz ignore them. I will soon correct them.

Enjoy reading!

"Hey young man! Why are you lying on the ground?"

Yoongi opened his eyes as the sun is high in the sky. A face appears before him. He jumps in shock as he looks at the unknown man.

"You okay little one?"

"Yeah... are they gone?"

"They... what do you mean?"

"Ah... never mind. Thank you for helping me just now." Yoongi stood up and dusted his clothes off.

"What is which these clothes young man? Are you a foreigner?"

"Huh... my clothes are normal just like yours...." Yoongi words die in his throat as he sees the man's clothes. He never saw that style of clothes before.

Well, he has seen them but only in dramas. People still wear them on special occasions but he never was any part of it in his life so far. So for him, this is something new.

"Are you filming a drama, sir?"

"Drama? What is that?" Yoongi looks the place its look only a field with green grass, only them two humans are there. Yoongi looks at the man's sword.

"Is that real? And where is your crew?"

"Young man, did you perhaps hit your head hard? Who are you and why were you lying on the ground?"

"I am Min Yoongi. I was escaping from some men. Who are you and what is this place?"

"I am Byung Chul. I was on my way home for lunch when I saw you here."

"Oh...wait aren't you shooting?"

"What is shooting?"

"Is acting," Yoongi said as his stomach growled. He by embarrassment hid his stomach with his hands.

"Come on Young man. Let's feed you then you can go home."

Yoongi followed the man to a small house. Two children were playing in front when they saw their father. They came running to him.

"Father...father..."

Their father smiled and asked the two girls 'where is your mother?'

"Mother is again scolding older brother." The youngest girl said.

Byung Chul sighs.

"Take this young man to the kitchen. I will go bring your mother and brother."

"Okay, father." The man left.

"Handsome boy come." The older girl said. Yoongi blush as the girl said that.

As yoongi was following them he thinks where is he? This doesn't seem like is a drama.

Arriving at the kitchen was he taken aback by his thoughts.

"Umm, can I ask you guys something?" The girls nodded.

"What is this place called?"

"Bangtan village."

"What year is this?" The older came to yoongi takes his hands and draw on them.

1826.

Yoongi face got pale.

What the...? How can I be in 1826 when I was born in 1993? Wait .... did I travel back as it happens in dramas and books? But how could I? I remember jumping and embracing my death? Did I died then traveled here? What's going on? Yoongi was having crisses in his mind as the girls were watching him. He shyly smiled when he saw they were laughing at him.

"He is useless. I can't sell him there."

"Why do you need to sell him off?"

"Why do you think we need money? Do you think what you earn is enough for us? We have barely food and clothes. If he was good-looking he could earn for us. He had been helping you too. But no. I don't why God let me born him."

"Again mother is saying such things." The older girl said.

"Brother is probably crying." The younger girl said.

"What happened?" Yoongi asked the girls as the voices got quieter.

"Mother wants to sell our brother?"

"What? How can a mother do something like that? Isn't that illegal?"

Before the girls could say something. A woman with an angry posture came to the kitchen. The two girls frighten sit down quickly on the ground. Her eyes go to yoongi. "Who are you?"

Before he could say Byung Chul says. "He is min yoongi. He will have lunch with us."

"Where is brother?" The younger girl asks.

"Your brother doesn't deserve to eat. Let him be hungry." Their mother said.

"Don't worry eat. Your brother will eat later." Their father said.

The woman eyed yoongi.

"So young man from where are you? Are you a foreigner? Never saw such clothes before?"

"You can say that meam."

"Where are you staying?"

"I have no place here."

"You can stay here for a while then."

"Thank you Byung Chul."

"Hold on husband. We have barely any rice and place. How can he stay here?"

"Don't worry I will manage for him."

"Shut up in 20 years marriage you can't give me a nice house. How can you manage this? Let me handle this. Young man, I know a place where you can stay and work what do you think about that?"

"Wife he can't...

"He is handsome. They will take him. And we get more money than you have earned so far." Yoongi don't understand what the husband and wife are talking about.

After done with his lunch the woman was taking him away somewhere. He had greeted the two girls goodbye and thanked and bid goodbye to Byun Chul too. The poor man only apologized to him. He had no idea why though.

The woman stopped at a beautiful place. Since it had gotten dark during their journey. The whole place had lightings and you could feel the noise in the air.

The place that he was brought to has total of 5 houses, one at the end, in middle was bigger than the two on the right and left sides .

"Come we have to go to the last house."

Yoongi didn't say anything as he followed the woman tiredly.

She knocked three times before a come-in was heard. The two walked inside.

A man was there looking at the woman and sighed.

"Madam Jisoo you are here again."

"Yes, Owner Kim but this time I brought someone else." The woman winked for Yoongi to come further in. Owner Kim looked at Yoongi as the younger nodded in greeting. The man nodded back.

"He is good but who is he and how is he to you connected? You know I don't force anyone here." The man said.

"He is like my son. His name is Min Yoongi. He will take your business further." The man sighs.

"Namjoon get me 5000 coins." The woman smiled.

A guy came in hanbok clothes and gives the woman the money. Yoongi's mouth drop when he sees the person.

"Rm!"

The three look Yoongi like he is crazy or something.

What is Rm doing here? Rm is Bts leader. From the time where he came from of course he knows. Although he is not that crazy for them, he just likes their music.

"This is min yoongi. Show him around here and teach him the rules." The man said to his son.

When yoongi was in a daze the woman had already left him there.

"Wait... umm what is this place? What work do I have to do?" The two men looked at him.

"I should have known her. Without your knowledge, she sold you here."

"Sold?"

"This is Night Heaven a brothel for women. And that woman sold you here did you know?"

"No. She said she will take me somewhere where I can live and work." The man sighs.

"But how can you buy me isn't illegal to do so?"

"It is. But we buy if the person himself or their parents sell them because they need money.

"But why can't they work and then you can pay him."

"Our job is risky plus we want to make it welcoming for our customers. What do you want to do now? We can't force you to do the work?"

"But you paid that woman wouldn't your money go waste?"

"No. It won't because I helped her just now. You can choose what you want?"

"I will do it. For how long did you pay her?"

"3 years."

"Ok, I will do it. What do I have to do?"

"Namjoon will explain you." Namjoon nodded as they exit the room at the back.

"Namjoon si... what can of work is being done here?"

Namjoon stopped as he opened a door for Yoongi to go inside. It was an library. On the little table was a book open.

"Please sit down Yoongi si."

Yoongi sat on the ground that has a pillow. Namjoon was sitting in front of him on a pillow as well.

"Do you know what this place is and what we do here?"

"No."

"This place is night heaven. A brothel for a woman."

"Yeah, I have heard that. But do we have to sleep with a woman?"

"Currently we have 5 males in services including me. A junior is in training. From today you will be a junior too for training. And for your question yes, but that if you passed your training."

"And how do we servies women? How do you guys do it?" Namjoon cheeks colored red. He thought how could this beautiful man in front him say things  so boldly.

"It involves what the customer want. Some come to just have company while others for fun and massage. The people in training have to observe the others every day one by one."

"Ok."

"Tomorrow you can meet with the others. Come I will show you to your room but before that can you sign here or give your fingerprint?"

"Don't worry I can sign." Yoongi sign with his name.

"I will show you your room now."

After Yoongi lays down he thinks how things ended so fast today.

"I'm tired. Maybe this all is just a dream. Goodnight." Yoongi stared to the ceiling then drifted to sleep.

_________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

439K 10.9K 60
๐‹๐š๐๐ฒ ๐…๐ฅ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐‡๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐๐จ๐ง, ๐๐š๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ-๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐š๐ง๐, ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ข๐ฆ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ฅ๐ฒ, ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ-๐ซ...
201K 7K 97
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
364K 13.1K 57
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six โ” season se...
192K 4K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...