The Villains are After Me

By cBLaISrLIFEma

Kite Andou lived his life completely and die without any regrets, though unfortunately for him, he needs to s... More

Start!
Arc 01
1.1 Target
1.2 Red Eyes
Announcement
1.3 An Angel?
1.4 Cute
1.5 Mikael
1.6 Riel's Hobby
1.7 A Date?
Announcement again
1.8 Ridiculous
1.9 Admirer
1.10 Your Fault
1.11 Crushed
1.12
Arc 02
2.1 Plot
2.2 Oras
2.3 Serces
2.4 Is this your first time?
2.5 I want him
2.6 Contract
2.7 Serces Association
2.8 Museum
2.9 Not Interested
2.10 Number
2.11 Don't leave me...
2.12 A Dream?
2.13
Arc 03
3.1 I need a job...
3.2 The youth
3.3 He looks good
3.4 Card
3.5 We will cover all of your expenses
3.6 I'm Kayl Wales
3.7 Hungry
3.8 Jerome
3.9 Three Flags
3.10 A tug in his soul
3.11 Team Up
3.12 Peeking
3.13 I'm your fan...
3.14 Blood
3.15 Now He Knows!
3.16 Death
3.17
Arc 04
4.1 A Trap?
4.2 Name
4.3 Hero!
4.4 Grateful
4.5 Sword
4.6 It's here
4.7 Gone..
4.8 Accompany...?
4.9 Getting Closer
4.10 Give You Candy
4.11 Five Years Passed...
4.12 Stronger
4.13 Their Hero
4.14 Deeper
4.15 Perished
Arc 05
5.1 Subject 0
5.2 He's Mine
5.3 Don't leave
5.4 Amadeus
5.5 W-What?
5.6 Fifth
5.8 Reason
Author's Note 🎶
5.9 So Sly!
5.10 Duke Kasan
5.11 Karen
5.12 Hope
5.13 Escape Part 1
5.14 Escape Part 2
5.15 Escape Part 3
5.16 Escape Last Part
5.17 Lost
5.18 Elys
5.19 Smile
5.20
Arc 06
6.1 [ Alon ]
6.2 Under the Sea
6.3 Mirror
6.4 Mermaid?
6.5 Inam
6.6 Meetings
Author's Note or not?
6.7 Evil Lord
6.8 True Love?
6.9 Five years ago
6.10 Because
6.11 First Step
6.12 I'm Sorry
6.13 The End
Arc 07

5.7 Shiro

1K 64 1
By cBLaISrLIFEma

In the corner of the room, a chained teenager was trying to struggle and destroy the metal chains binding him to the wall. Subject 047, is a half breed of a human and a dragon, he has the unique golden eyes befitting of the dragon race. All the subject in the room was avoiding him, although he was half breed, he was aggressive and strong, he can kill them with a snap.

Subject 025 is a cheerful and dumb kid, he keep running and jumping around the room, from what Elys heard, he's from the beast tribe. Looking at his upright ears and wagging tail, Elys felt that he must be from the dog tribe. And following 025 is Subject 024, a small girl from the beast tribe but she's from the wolf tribe. She grew close to 025 and kept following him quietly.

Far away from them, two kids was holding hands while standing. They were watching the place vigilantly, Subject 017 and 016 are siblings, Elys heard that they were older than they look since they are a vampire. Pale skin, black hair and red eyes and lips. 016 is a girl, she has long hair and beside her is 017, her little brother. He was a bit timid and weak, Elys always saw him coughing blood.

Although he thought it was weird for a vampire to cough blood out of nowhere, it must be because he's weak and sick?

And lastly, the twins. Subject 004 and 003, they looked so much alike, although they were small because they are of a half breed of the dwarf race and a human, they have brown hair and eyes.

Together with him and the target, there are thirteen people in this room. This is all the subjects that are still alive until now, others has already...

Elys didn't know specifically what happened to them but he felt that they were probably dead.

Elys frowned as he didn't have a clue as to why they have put them all here.

What is this, a reunion before their end? A last supper kind of trope?

He glanced at where the target is, Subject 0 and him, Subject 026.

The target seeing him, smiled brightly.

Elys's lips twitched at the sight.

.....

Fifth desired the destruction of this facility.

The only ones who can do this, is not him, but these thirteen subjects who showed excellent results in spite of all that ridiculous experiments.

As the assistant of the director and those charlatans, he was basically in charge of the facility but the thing he desired is to destroy it all.

To obliterate them, each and everything of this place.

Those thirteen subjects are the only one sane and stupidly strong that can make his desire happen.

He will let them escape in exchange of helping him accomplish his desire.

For his friends and beloved's unjust deaths, he desired for revenge to those fools who destroyed their lives and use them for their own!

Fifth entered the room he sent the thirteen subjects to, looking at them, it felt like he has seen glimpse of his friends when they were still alive.

He stopped and calmed his self before continuing to walked towards the center, facing the subjects who are still young and thinking all of the things they must have experienced to survive to manage to stay alive in this monstrous place...

Fifth decided to face them head on, his respect for their desire to live and for the sake of his friends who died, for his revenge...

He will help them escape and destroy this hell hole place.

Fifth looked around as he slowly opened his mouth.

.......

In the hallway, after the meeting with Fifth. All of the subjects are currently running back to their rooms to wait for Fifth's signal for them.

" Subject 0 was it? " Elys suddenly called the teen as they were running.

" Hmm..." The teen suddenly frowned, Elys stopped after he noticed him frowning and ask what's wrong.

" Well, I don't really like being called by that by you.... " He said sighing, looking sadly at him.

" What should I call you then? "

" Hmm? Well, I don't really have a name. Call me Shiro then! " The teen beamed excitedly at him, happy that he asked.

" 0 is Shiro no? It sounds the same! Call me! "

Elys smiled wryly and called him, " Shiro. "

Shiro's eyes brightens and laughed happily, although they were really busy secretly going back right now, do they still have time to talk about this?

Elys sighed exasperatedly, " Call me, Elys then. " He then continue to run.

Shiro laughed and called his name obediently, " Elys! "

His eyes turned serious as he look at Elys's side before following him to run by his side, he really want to stay by Elys's side but he needs to be patient. Shiro knew that they will have plenty of time to he together after they escape this place..

Looking at Elys's back, Shiro wanted to quickly, quickly destroy this place and be with him...

After Elys finally arrived at his room and closed the door, he sighed and leaned on the closed door.

To think that that man was the only one who managed the security and personnels of this facility, don't they worry of him betraying them? Well, isn't that what's happening right now?

He didn't expect that all if the scientists and other personnel of this place was this useless...

It seems that all they did was conduct cruel experiments and relax all day, Elys frowned as he thought of this.

After learning that this was a research facility where cruel and horrible experiments was happening, he thought of all the movies he had watch where monsters and such and such will appear at every corner but it seems that movies are just movies, huh...

Still, Elys felt that it was too peaceful in this facility or was it only in his place?

He sighed and decided to stop thinking about this, that man can be trusted. He has seen the look in that man's eyes in his previous world many times, that man will, no matter what, do whatever it is to achieve his revenge.

Elys is sure that this facility will be no more in the future, he walked towards his bed and laid on it.

Staring at the ceiling, he thought of what transpired in that room where that man, Fifth, assembled them.

Elys looked towards the door when it suddenly opened and a man entered the room, he remembered him. That man was beside the director that keeps visiting him, why was he here?

The people remained silent as they waryly watch the man stop and continued walking as the door closed behind him automatically.

" I won't be beating around the bush, you must have known me. I'm Fifth, assistant director of this facility. I'm here to discuss to you about your freedom and my plan to accomplish that. " The man, Fifth, stopped talking as he watch them looking at him with disbelief and mistrust in their eyes.

" I know that it may seem unbelievable, but... "

" I want to destroy this facility. "

That sentence change the look in the teenagers eyes as they look at Fifth, the man looked serious enough though they won't easily trust him just because of that.

" I chose the thirteen of you because the others are already... " Fifth shakes his head, " They can't live outside anymore. "

" I want to help you guys escape this place and live in our place, I know it's selfish of me... and I know that you won't easily believe me either.. " Fifth smiled bitterly as he saw the same eyes he and his friends had whenever they met one of the staffs in the facility. It was normal to despise them after all, they were accomplices who helped in making them suffer and caging them in this place where many has already died for their own selfish reasons.

Fifth sighed as he frowned. He, at least, wanted them to trust him a little for the plan to work...

He needs to somehow alleviate their doubts...

Fifth looked around and saw the youth who the director seems to favor, he remembered him always unconscious in that room where the director always seem to disappear to. The director seems to really like the youth. The youth has fair white skin because of being secluded in this place, his calm gray eyes looking straight at you seems to see through all of your secrets and lies and if that eyes look at you filled with such focus and affection...

Just by looking at him, he can get your attention and easily feel like you are his everything, Fifth can understand why the director liked this youth.

His eyes moved towards Subject 0 who suddenly blocked his eyesight as the teen looked at him dangerously, seemingly thinking if he should attack or not.

**

For more chapters, check out this link:

https://www.webnovel.com/book/the-villains-are-after-me_19254412905808905

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

210K 9.5K 37
"You'll be safe now." My protector whispers into my ear. "My protector." I murmur, happy I was able to get something out. My protector chuckles. "...
363K 23.1K 102
To lighten the wrath of his blackened readers, Frozen Milk was forced to transmigrate into his own novel to witness what *** he wrote. What's this? O...
5.5M 138K 39
She - Innocent, shy, clumsy, naïve 19 year old beautiful girl who's trying to face the challenges life is throwing at her. With no parents besides he...
324K 18K 116
"You are too overpowered. Your existence poses a great threat to my son and daughter of fate. I had no other choice but to kill you." This was the v...