{SHOW & TELL} Gojo x Fem!Read...

By hinatastinygiant

- ๐ฌ๐š๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฎ ๐ ๐จ๐ฃ๐จ ๐ฑ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฆ!๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ -in which y/n struggles with a strange ability that recently m... More

๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๐“๐ฐ๐จ
๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐’๐ข๐ฑ
๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐“๐ž๐ง
๐„๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐…๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐’๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐’๐ข๐ฑ
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐—๐—๐—
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐“๐ฐ๐จ
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐’๐ข๐ฑ
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ
๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐“๐ฐ๐จ
๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐—๐—๐—
๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐’๐ข๐ฑ ๐—๐—๐—
๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ

๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐“๐ฐ๐จ ๐—๐—๐—

9K 237 260
By hinatastinygiant

The moment after Gojo's lips brushed against yours, it was over way too quick. You slowly open your eyes, looking into his, wishing it could have gone a bit differently. But then a smirk grows across Gojo's lips as he looks back. You're right where he wants you; greedy for more.

"Are you satisfied with what I've given you, Y/N," he teases knowingly.

You shake your head no which only intensifies the smirk growing along his face. Getting bolder, you lean towards him for more of what you want. However, Gojo swiftly grabs onto your hips, stopping you in motion. He then almost immediately throws you onto his lap.

As you're dazed for a moment, his hands slink up your body and slide around your neck to the back of your head. He brings you towards him, kissing you softly- almost teasingly- once again.

When he pulls you back once again, you don't let him pull the same stunt. You close your eyes and lean in, but only make contact with a force that forbids you to go any further. You open your eyes, irritated, only to see a satisfied look on Gojo's face.

"You're such a tease," you groan as you sit back up. "Maybe I'll go... and find Nanami or someone else."

Immediately, Gojo calls your bluff. "Be my guest," he hums as his hand roams down the side of your torso and down to your thigh, "Though we both know you don't want to leave."

Not giving you much of a chance to retaliate, he uses his free hand to square your face to just the right angle he wanted. His thumb grazes your cheek as he tilts your head to the side, exposing your neck to him. When he allows your head to face him directly you see a different look in his eyes, almost as if he was daring you to test him.

"So what'll it be, Y/N?"

Looking directly into those clear blue eyes, how could you lie? He was right with everything he said and instantly read between the lines each time you spoke.

"I want you."

His hand on your jaw pulls you to his quickly; his lips are attached to your own within the blink of an eye. His kiss is deeper, more desperate this time, as he slides his tongue between your lips. You run your hands up his torso, feeling yourself sink closer to him as your fingers brush against his hard abdomen and pectorals. By the time your hands reach into his soft hair, you're already putty in his hands.

Gojo's hands come together at the hem of your shirt. He's quick to pull it over your head before placing you down onto your back against the couch. He then takes his time as he places his glasses on the table. When he catches you watching him, his eyes immediately pierce into your eyes. Intimidated by his gaze, you look up at the ceiling. Thoughts burn through your mind; questions wondering if this is actually happening or if you're still in bed sleeping.

But when Gojo hovers over you, your thoughts slip away. You wrap your arms around his neck to pull him close, not caring whether this is real or not. It's happening, dream or not, so you might as well make the best of it.

As the kiss deepens yet again while his tongue explores your mouth, your hands slowly work their way under his shirt. You find yourself become even greedier as you feel his hard muscles flex from above you. You want more from him, more of his touch.

Finally, his hand lowers once again to your thigh and squeezes at your flesh. You feel your heartbeat rise in anticipation for him to touch you how you've been craving it. You let out a small moan against Gojo's mouth- a big mistake. He works his way up your inner thigh, grazing your skin ever so lightly as he teases you once again until he's got you squirming beneath him as you attempt to maneuver your body.

Just as he gets close to touching you, he pulls his hand away. His lips disconnect from yours, tugging on your bottom lip as he pulls away. He stands up and walks over to his desk. Nervous as to what's going on, you watch him closely.

"You really want to do this?" he asks as he walks to the door and locks it. "Can't go back afterwards, you know."

You aren't sure whether he just wants to hear you say it again or is being serious since he's facing away, but either way, there is only one answer you have. "Yes."

Gojo whips his head to face you, eyes dark with a long smirk spread across his features. "You really are my most troubled student."

You feel your excitement pool between your legs as he walks towards you. He quickly swipes something from his desk before stopping halfway between you and the table. "Stand up then," he grins, "and strip."

You stand and do as he says, feeling his eyes stay connected to your body as you remove the rest of your clothes and walk towards him.

He smiles sweetly as he ghosts his fingers over your body. "You really are something, Y/N. You're the most beautiful human I've ever seen."

Human? He didn't refer to me as a curse at all...

Without saying more, he grabs your waist and spins you around. Once your back is facing him, his blindfold swings in front of your face. Within a flash, you only see darkness. He then takes your hand and leads you to walk. You move normally, putting your trust completely in his hands.

When you stop walking he touches your sides, causing you to gasp. "Relax," he chuckles as his grip tightens. He then lifts you up onto a surface which you suppose is his desk. "Lean back."

You lean back on your elbows, relying on Gojo still as he grabs your legs and lifts them. As your thighs are pushed apart, you feel his hot breath between your legs. He begins to carefully lick between your folds, quick to draw small moans from your lips.

You lift up one of your hands and place your fingers in his hair. You feel as his head moves to drink up the undeniable soaking wetness between your legs. As he works, he slides a few of his fingers inside of you. Your grip on his hair tightens as he works skillfully to touch you in just the right places.

He's soon got you to the edge. Your body clenches down hard around his fingers as you release. A string of curses leaves from your mouth as his fingers leave you empty. You wish the blindfold wasn't in the way to see how Gojo finishes his job by cleaning you up.

To make things worse, once he's done he backs away. The cold air hits you immediately, sending chills throughout your body as you wait for him.

When he returns, he wraps his arm around your back and pulls you closer to him. You sit up more now, hands placed on the desk as his own hands slowly ghost against your skin down to your knees. He places your legs on his hips and prepares you into the right position.

Still blindfolded, you can't see as he aligns himself to you, but you feel as he rubs himself on your clit and between your folds. He teases you for a moment before slowly entering inside of you.

Slowly, he pushes himself in. "Shit. So tight, Y/N," he hums, "and warm." One of his hands then caresses your cheek. "You look so pretty, too, it's too bad you can't see."

"You could always let me see," you huff as he pushes himself deeper, almost bottoming out.

Gojo hums as though he's taking what you're saying into consideration. However, as he places himself fully inside of you, he doesn't grant your wish. Instead, he has you rely on the contact he makes with your body and the lewd sounds of him slowly pushing in and pulling out.

"I quite enjoy watching how you suck me in each time I pull out. You're dripping wet, too," he teases. "If you can handle it, you can watch."

With that, one of his hands on your waist lifts to the blindfold and pulls it off. In a moment, the blindfold is tossed aside. When your eyes meet his, a determined expression hits you. He's waiting, testing you, to see if you can handle his proposition.

You know better than to play into his games, especially now when you're in this position, but the opportunity is too much to pass. You look down from his face, eyes grazing over his muscled torso before finding where his body meets with yours.

You watch as he steadily, yet leisurely thrusts inside of you, and for some reason, you're unable to look away. The way he forces himself back inside of you is so goddamn sexy. You wish you could do more, touch him or pull him close, but your hands are already too weakly holding you up onto the desk.

"I'm going to go faster now. If you can't take it, tell me."

With that, he lifts up your left leg and throws it over his shoulder. His new angle's got you instantly seeing stars. He grips tightly onto your sides as he pushes deeper into your body.

"You look so good under me," he groans, not holding back his thoughts, "but you feel even better. Fuck."

His hand from your waist maneuvers around. He rubs against your clit with his thumb. You throw your head back, unable to keep the strength to watch any longer. You push yourself closer to him though, telling him that you need more.

With your leg on his shoulder, he lifts it off and flips you around. He stands you up and bends you over the desk. Your knee is pushed up onto the desk just as he continues pounding into you. To your amazement, he somehow was able to keep himself inside of you the whole time.

"I'm gonna cum," you moan out as a wave of pleasure consumes you.

"Good," he grunts, "I won't be able to hold it in for much longer."

He pounds into you, hitting you at just the right angle where you need him. You soon finish, hoping to catch your breath soon after only to have him pull out and spin you to face him.

"Get down on your knees, open your mouth, stick out your tongue," he says in almost a desperate manner.

You drop down obediently, doing what he says. You watch patiently as he aligns himself to your mouth. He soon finishes, sending his hot fluid onto your tongue.

"Good girl," he smiles, "this is one of the only times you've listened to me on the first try." He then takes your chin with his finger and lifts your head to him. "I could get used to this. Swallow."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

446K 16.4K 51
โ๐’๐Ž ๐˜๐Ž๐”'๐‘๐„ ๐‚๐”๐‘๐’๐„๐ƒ ๐“๐Ž๐Ž, ๐‡๐”๐‡? ๐†๐”๐„๐’๐’ ๐…๐€๐“๐„ ๐Œ๐€๐ƒ๐„ ๐”๐’ ๐Œ๐„๐„๐“ ๐„๐€๐‚๐‡ ๐Ž๐“๐‡๐„๐‘ ๐…๐Ž๐‘ ๐€ ๐‘๐„๐€๐’๐Ž๐.โž ใ…ค โ•ฐโ”ˆโ”€โžค in whic...
37.2K 1.7K 28
When one of the most powerful and feared cursed spirits possesses a young boy, the world seems to be on the verge of collapse. However, everything is...
217K 8K 38
You didn't want to live that sorcery life despite being the most powerful one-greater than Gojo. You preferred to live a normal life, so that's what...
14.3K 605 13
- ๐ฌ๐š๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฎ ๐ ๐จ๐ฃ๐จ ๐ฑ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฆ!๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ -after coming back from a summer of doing absolutely nothing besides sitting on the couch, y/n lies t...