CASTAWAY 'ΛŽΛ— kotlc

By BianaV_SoKeefe4ever

'Well, well little Moonlark.' crooned Fintan. 'Looks like we've caught her and her little friends in a trap!'... More

Prologue and Author's Note
~ONE~
~TWO~
~THREE~
~FOUR~
~FIVE~
~SIX~
~SEVEN~
~EIGHT~
~NINE~
~TEN~
~ELEVEN~
~TWELVE~
~THIRTEEN~
~FOURTEEN~
~SIXTEEN ~
~SEVENTEEN~
~EIGHTEEN~
~NINETEEN~
~TWENTY~
~TWENTY-ONE~

~FIFTEEN~

155 7 23
By BianaV_SoKeefe4ever

YA'LL 1K VIEWS!!!!!! AHHHHHHH!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!! THANK YA'LL SO MUCH, AND A SPECIAL THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE BEEN READING SINCE THE VERY BEGINNING!!! So, as promised, every 1k views ya'll get a party sooooo.... 🎉🎉🎉!!!

If you're like me... then you LOVE KOTLC memes. But... if you're like me... you've seen them all a million times. So Adira and I have been working very hard for the past week to create (drumroll please) DUN DUN DUH DUHHHH..... BRAND NEW KOTLC MEMES!!! Enjoy!!!!

(Please alert me if Wattpad glitches and you can't see these)

(Also, don't read if you are allergic to bad editing and funny things)

(Also I don't own any of these pictures)

(Also comment on your favorite meme)

(Also I'm done with these little bracket things)

I hope you have enjoyed! When we get to 5k views you will all get 20 new memes!!!!!! Keep reading, voting, and commenting! SKYLAR OUT!!!

(Also stay tuned for chapter 16... coming out soon!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.2K 1K 27
Sophie Elizabeth Foster was lost. With no way to get home, no way to find her way back to The Lost Cities. No way to tell her cognate Fitz, and no on...
117K 1.8K 54
2/14/22: #1 in sokeefe!! Love, Keefe. Love, Keefe. Love, Keefe. Sophie couldn't seem to get the words out of her head. ~~~~ "You never know how much...
37K 1.4K 56
PLEASE NOTE - YOU DO NOT HAVE TO READ THE KOLTC BOOKS; THIS CAN BE READ ALONE. But, of course, there will be spoilers but I WILL try to limit it. ...
7.1K 82 23
Warning-Strong Language πΉπ‘–π‘›π‘–π‘ β„Žπ‘’π‘‘ [ ] π‘‚π‘›π‘”π‘œπ‘–π‘›π‘” [ ] π·π‘–π‘ π‘π‘œπ‘›π‘‘π‘–π‘›π‘’π‘’π‘‘ [X] 𝑂𝑛 π»π‘œπ‘™π‘‘[ ] π‘…π‘’π‘€π‘Ÿπ‘–π‘‘π‘–π‘›π‘” [𝑋] π‘ˆπ‘›π‘’π‘‘π‘–π‘‘π‘’π‘‘...