The teacher // Miss Paulson

By Michellee-ahs

Story about a girl who goes through a lot of things and falls for her teacher. Ps: I wrote the first chapter... More

"You can call me" // Chapter 1
"It just warms my heart" // Chapter 2
"Her beautiful eyes"// Chapter 3
"Holding her in my arms " // Chapter 4
"What happened?" // Chapter 5
"I'm Yours" // Chapter 6
"I love you mom"// Chapter 7
"You could never make me mad"// chapter 8
"Thank you... for everything"// Chapter 9
"You are beautiful" // Chapter 10
"A favor" // Chapter 11
Wasn't your ex named Cherry? // Chapter 12
I'm sorry // Chapter 13
Please go // chapter 14
You never listened // Chapter 15
you're more my type // Chapter 16
I can get used to this // Chapter 17
I like it when you get jealous // Chapter 18
You deserve so much better // Chapter 19
I can't lose you// Chapter 20
He's gone // Chapter 21
I love you // Chapter 22
God I'm lucky // Chapter 23
Hard to forget // Chapter 24
This isn't working // Chapter 25
Still thinking about her // Chapter 26
good or bad news? // Chapter 27
I wish he was here // Chapter 28
The desk // Chapter 29
Before LA // Chapter 30
I don't want to wait // Chapter 31
Worth the wait // chapter 32
A couple days // Chapter 33
Can't smile without you // Chapter 34
Miss Paulson is boring // Chapter 35
Childhood // Chapter 36
Going on vacation // Chapter 37
The party // Chapter 38
The "after party" // Chapter 39
Sam // Chapter 40
Flung out space // Chapter 41
Her mom // Chapter 42
Good girl// Chapter 43
Amanda's party // Chapter 44
The new collegue// Chapter 45
Just some time apart // Chapter 46
Lana's dinner // Chapter 47
I've missed this // Chapter 49
Only you// Chapter 50
Taking things slow? // Chapter 51
Pictures // Chapter 52
Small family // Chapter 53
The Surprise // Chapter 54
Wedding // Chapter 55
I love you... 3000 // chapter 56
NEW STORY!!!

This can't be it // Chapter 48

801 33 30
By Michellee-ahs

You wake up a little later than usual, because you stayed at Lana's until like 2 AM. When you grab your phone you see that Sarah sent you a message yesterday and a screenshot of Bradley's story on instagram. It was of the video he took during the game yesterday and a picture of you, Tara and Lana.

Sarah: Good to see that you're already having fun without me.

(y/n): I would rather laugh a little than cry in front of everybody at the dinner. 

(y/n): If you don't have anything nice to say or something that could help our relationship then pls don't text me anymore.

You sigh as you put your phone down. You never thought you'd be in this situation with Sarah, especially after the nice vacation you had together. Maybe she just didn't love you as much anymore. Maybe you're just not enough. You didn't want to be in this mindset, but you can't help it. You hadn't thought like this in a while. It felt like your depression was slowly creeping up on you again. The feeling of not being enough, of hating yourself and feeling lonely. To you there's nothing worse than feeling lonely eventhough you're surrounded by people. You might just have to deal with the fact that you're not enough for Sarah anymore...

Sarah's POV:

I'm sitting on Amanda's couch, talking about the fight I had with (y/n) yesterday. "I don't know what to do anymore. I love her so much, but I don't think she loves me as much as she used to." I say looking down. "You know I love you and I don't want to offend you, but I kinda get where (y/n) is coming from. Just hear me out okay." Amanda says and I look up at her and nod for her to continue talking. "You're right Tara might not be her daughter, but she has taken care of Tara since she was born. She's not used to anything else. All she has known from then on was to take care of Tara and make sure she had a childhood that (y/n) probably dreamed of. She just wants to make sure that Tara is loved and taken care of, because she doesn't want Tara to grow up like her. You might not know what it feels like to have a child, but believe me you'd do anything for them. Also it's just complete bullshit that (y/n) doesn't love you as much anymore. That girl is crazy in love with you. Yes she might work a lot and raise her little sister, but she always makes sure to see you everyday. Let me tell you raising a child and working is very exhausting. Somehow she still makes sure to spend time with you, because she loves you." Amanda says. "Okay I understand that I've been unreasonable about that, but what about the new girl from work." I say. "Sarah (y/n) is allowed to have friends to ya know. Not just you. She didn't have any problem with you having friends. She even got along great with us at my party, until Cherry came along. And I know what you're about to say. You cheating on her with Cherry happened a long time ago and she forgave you, but you still broke her trust that day. She probably thought you were the only one who wouldn't hurt her, but you did. And then she saw you kind of pick Cherry's side at the party and that must have felt like a small betrayal again. I understand that she's getting tired of you being jealous of her being close with someone in a friendly way, because she has never broken your trust. You haven't felt as hurt and lonely as she did. So just try to think from her perspective once instead of your own, because she does the same thing for you. She always tries to make you feel better... maybe you should do that for her as well from now on." Amanda says and I start crying. "It's okay come here. You'll get back together again. Just apologize to her and say how much she means to you." Amanda says hugging me. "I don't think that will help. She said that if she found out that I met up with Cherry again our relationship would be over." I say inbetween sniffles. "You met up with her, didn't you?" Amanda asks a little dissapointed and I nod. "Did you guys have sex?" Amanda asks. "No. I invited her over. We talked, drank a little to much and then she kissed me, but I stopped her." I say. "You have to be honest with her and tell her." Amanda says. "I know, but I just don't want to hurt her again." I reply. "Maybe you should've thought about that before you invited Cherry over." Amanda says and I know she's right, but I don't want to loose (y/n). She didn't deserve any of this...

~Time skip for a week and back to your POV~

You still hadn't talked to Sarah, because you were waiting for her to apolagize first. But Sarah didn't know how to tell you what happened and was just avoiding you, until she was ready to tell you. She would never feel ready to tell you, but today she decided she should. You're at work when you get a text from Sarah.

Sarah: Hey I'm sorry I didn't text or call you in the last couple of days, but I'd really like to talk to you today.

(y/n): I can come after work if that's okay.

Sarah: Yes ofcourse. I'll see you then.

"Somehow I'm so fucking nervous." You say with a chuckle, looking at Lana who is sitting beside you. "Don't worry. Everything will be alright and we'll just meet up another time." Lana says and you remember you and Tara would go to Lana's place tonight. "Oh shit I totally forgot. I'm sorry... I'm just so fucking nervous I just want everything to be like it used to be with Sarah." You say. "I understand honey. Just go talk to her and make up. You two love eachother so much, it would be a waste to throw it all away." Lana says and you start mentally preparing for later. 

You're standing in front of Sarah's front door and ring the bell. "Hey." she says with a weak smile, opening the door and moving aside for you to come in. "Hi." You reply while walking in the house. "Can I give you a hug?" Sarah asks nervous while looking down. You walk towards her and put your arms around her. You immediately relax into her touch and Sarah tightens her grip around you. "I'm so sorry for everything." She says and places her hands on your cheeks. "I was way out of line and I should have never said any of those things." Sarah says looking into your eyes and you start tearing up. "Just please don't do that ever again." You say and embrace her again. You felt kinda relieved after her apology. 

As much as Sarah would just like to end the conversation here and cudde you, she still has to be honest about meeting up with Cherry. "Come let's sit down." Sarah says and you follow her to the livingroom. "I need to talk to you about something else." She says when you both sit down. You look up at her and Sarah get's choked up when she looks at your already glistening eyes. "I talked with Amanda and she helped me realize that I was in the wrong about everything. I was wrong at the party and I shouldn't have kept contact with Cherry. And I'm so extremely sorry for putting you through all that and saying all those things about you and Tara. I don't know how I could've been so stupid to be so mean to you and I regret hurting you." Sarah says and you smile softly, being very relieved that Sarah apologized and still loves you. You're finally going to get your happy ending with Sarah after all. 

"But I met up with Cherry the evening I texted you." Sarah says and looks away after seeing your expression change from a kind smile to sad and hurt. You didn't really know what to say all you could do was stare at the ground. "I was just really sad when I saw the videos and pictures of you and Lana having fun. I just thought you already forgot about me. So I got drunk, called Cherry and she came over." Sarah says and you remain quiet, trying not to cry. "(y/n) please talk to me." Sarah says. "Did something happen between the two of you?" You ask not even looking at Sarah. "She kissed me, but I stopped her." Sarah says with her eyes tearing up. "You know you can't blame everything on being drunk. You made the choice to invite her over." You say still avoiding eye contact. "I know and I regret it so much. It should have never happened and I'm sorry." Sarah says as a tear rolls down her cheek. "But it did happen... even after I told you it would be over if you ever saw her again." You say. "I know and I don't get why I was so stupid, but I promise to never see her or think about her ever again. I already deleted her on everything. All I want is for us to be okay again, because I can't imagine my life without you." Sarah says. "Maybe you should have thought about that before you invited her over." You say getting up from the couch, ready to go home. "(y/n) I'm sorry please don't go." Sarah says grabbing your arms. "Sarah please let me go." You say avoiding her eyes. "I'm sorry. Just tell me what to do and I will do it." Sarah says desperate. "There's nothing left to do." You say pulling away from her grasp. "(y/n) please I love you. I don't know what to do without you." Sarah says crying. "I love you too, but you just hurt me one to many times." You say and walk to the door. "But this can't be it." Sarah says crying. "I don't know if I can trust you anymore." You say opening the door and wanting to walk out. "Please don't go." Sarah says grabbing your hand. "I just need some time to think." You say pulling your hand from Sarah's, walking out of the house and driving away as soon as possible. 

You walk through the front door and see Steve, Christina and Tara are sitting on the couch watching something on the tv. "Hey I thought you we're gonna be at Sarah's." Steve says. "Yeah, I don't want to talk about it." You say, trying to hide your red and puffy eyes when you walk towards the stairs. You went straight to your room and took of your clothes and changed into your pyjamas. When you crawled under the covers you heard Tara outside of your room. "Can I come in?" Tara asks opening your door. "I don't know if you want to be around me right now. I'm not really in a happy mood." You say trying to hold in your sobs. "But I brought chocolate and maybe we could watch a movie, cause that always cheers me up." Tara says and you turn around to face her. "Hop in then." You say lifting the covers. "What do you want to watch?" You say  turning your laptop on. "You can choose." Tara says scooching closer to you, so you can wrap your arm around her. "Harry potter?" You ask and Tara nods excitedly. You couldn't really care about what movie you were going to watch, but you know Tara is a big Harry potter fan. "Thank you for coming to me." You say as the movie starts, kissing the top of her head. "Don't say thank you dummy. I solemnly swear that I love you 3000." Tara says referencing Harry Potter and Iron man in the same sentence. "God you're really a tiny version of me." You say with a chuckle and watch the movie with Tara...

Heey I tried not to hurt you guys to much hahah. I was actually gonna let them break up. I kinda already wrote the whole break up, but I decided to do this instead. Also I'm sorry for all the Marvel references. I'm just very obsessed since I watched all the movies in order :) I hope you still like this story so far and thank you for all the comments! I always love to read all of them ! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.5K 1.9K 17
A lesbian teacher-student fanfic. Hey, this is a very old story that I wrote years ago and I am not really happy with it (I mean the first things peo...
1.9K 28 51
This story is fiction. This story is about two teachers who become more than just friends, but it does not come without obstacles.
63.2K 2.6K 17
teacher, student story.
31.7K 1.7K 39
(y/n) have a boyfriend and live her best life on Highschool. All show perfect until a new English teacher comes on school and so many changes. / / / ...