Business Rivals [Completed]

Oleh Wanderlust_68

It's my second Mewgulf fanfic❤ Warning: ⚠️🔞 Mew suppasit, 24 years old. CEO of Suppasit Corporation. Hot, se... Lebih Banyak

Introduction
Chapter 1- His anger
Chapter 2 - Our plan
Chapter 3 - Panda teddy bear
Chapter 4 - Marriage Proposal
Chapter 5 - I Agreed
Chapter 6 - Date
Chapter 7- Date (continuation)
Chapter 8 - Marriage
Chapter 9- Delicious... Food or Body?
Chapter 10 - Asshole
Chapter 11- Together
Chapter 12 - Challenge
Chapter 13- His Moles😳
Chapter 14 - Choco chips
Chapter 15 - Making him Mine🔞
Chapter 16 - I love you
Chapter 17 - WHAT?!!!!!!
Chapter 18 - Peanut
Chapter 19 - Pregnancy
Chapter 20 - Bitch
Chapter 21- Where is he?!!
Chapter 22 - Tharn Kirigun.
Chapter 23 - My Baby and My peanuts (END)
100K🎉🥳
150K🎉🎊

Prologue

6.7K 270 35
Oleh Wanderlust_68

Mew suppasit, 24 years old. CEO of Suppasit Corporation. Hot, sexy, cold and hot headed CEO. He is good to his family and his friends but hates Gulf kanawut. Rival to Kanawut Corporation. 

Gulf kanawut, 24 years old. CEO of Kanawut Corporation. Beautiful, sexy, rude, brat and more hot headed than Mew. He hates Mew supassit from the bottom of his heart. Rival to Suppasit Corporation. 

"No way, I would die single rather than marrying this jerk." Gulf said to his dad with fuming and glaring at Mew.

"I would jerk off My whole life rather than marrying this brat."  Mew spits his anger too.

---------------------------------------------------

"Do you Mew suppasit take Gulf kanawut as legal husband?" 

"I do." He said without expression. 

"Do you Gulf kanawut take Mew suppasit as legal husband?" 

"...... " He is not responding, he is just standing like a statue. Mew getting irritated. He just wants to finish this damn shit ceremony as soon as possible but this spoiled brat is not at all responding to the Priest's words. 

-----------------------------------------------------

See you guys soon.

If you have any suggestions/questions/ideas, let me know. 

Feel free to correct me😊

Love you all❤

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

109K 5.1K 12
It was again the time of the year where one of the nation's most influential people had to pick a wife and get married. It was considered an honour t...
168K 8.9K 36
Warning: ⚠️🔞 Mew suppasit, 30years old CEO of MSJ Corporation and also Mafia leader, Cold and Dark personality. He can change anyone's life in snap...
309K 16.2K 56
Mew suppasit who kidnap Gulf's father for an unknown motive and asked gulf to marry him and stay in his house and do all his household work...he is n...
211K 8.4K 29
"You are fully mine from the day where my eyes laid on you for the first time." Mew Suppasit is a CEO of a big and successful company. Was known for...