Tokyo Revengers || Craving I

By bunnyyen_jpg

(Season 1) (Y/N) found herself bored. Craving to experiencing something more exciting, as she was used to. T... More

༒ⵊNFORMATⵊON༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ1༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ2༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ3༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ4༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ5༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ6༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ7༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 8༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 9༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ10༒
⚠️🔞༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 11༒🔞⚠️
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 12༒
🔞༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 13༒🔞
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 14༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 15༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 16༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 17༒
🔞༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 18༒🔞
🔞༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 19༒🔞
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 20༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 21༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 22༒🔞
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 23༒
🔞༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 24༒🔞
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 25༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 26༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 27༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 28༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 29༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 30༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 31༒
🔞༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 32༒🔞
🔞༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 33༒🔞
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 34༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 35༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 36༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 37༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 38༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 39༒🔞
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 40༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 41༒
🔞༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 42༒🔞
🔞༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 43༒🔞
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 44༒
⚠️🔞༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 45༒🔞⚠️
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 46༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 47༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 48༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 49༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 50༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 51༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 52༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 53༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 54༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 55༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 57༒
🔞༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 58༒🔞
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 59༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 60༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 61༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 62༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 63༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 64༒
🔞༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 65༒🔞
🔞༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 66༒🔞
⚠️🔞༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 67༒🔞⚠️
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 68༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 69༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 70༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 71༒
🔞༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 72༒🔞
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 73༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 74༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 75༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 76༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 77༒
🔞༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 78༒🔞
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 79༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 80༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 81༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 82༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 83༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 84༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 85༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 86༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 87༒
🔞༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 88༒🔞
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 89༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 90༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 91༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 92༒🔞
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 93༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 94༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 95༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 96༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 97༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 98༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 99༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 100༒🔞
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 101༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 102༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 103༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 104༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 105༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 106༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 107༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 108༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 109༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 110༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 111༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 112༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 113༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 114༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 115༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 116༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 117༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 118༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 119༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 120༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 121༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 122༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 123༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 124༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 125༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 126༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 127༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 128༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 129༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 130༒
༒Q&A Pᴀʀᴛ 1༒
༒Q&A Pᴀʀᴛ 2༒
༒Q&A Pᴀʀᴛ 3༒
༒ᴏᴜᴛғɪᴛ sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ༒
✨1k/ reader x y/n special✨
Educational Chapter cause...
♡officially over♡

༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 56༒

13.7K 741 569
By bunnyyen_jpg

"Hi Inui! I finally got a new phone!", you exclaimed excitingly through the phone. 

"Hey, I'm glad to hear that!", Inuis voice rang softly on the other end. You pestered Kakucho on that evening to talk to Mikey immediately and in just a few days you had a new phone in your hands.

Pretending to not feel all to well yet, so you could stay at home, you fetched your old phone and transferred the phone numbers onto your new one, making sure to keep the numbers saved somewhere hidden in case they decided to rummage through your phone. 

You would literally have to delete the history as soon as you were finished talking to Inui. 

"so~.. my friends are rather busy the upcoming days and I'll be alone the entire time, are you perhaps free?", you asked, hoping that he was. It was true though, Bonten did had to go on a mission, which you luckily were able to escape by just simply pretending to be still in a bit of pain. 

You heard someone talk in the background, probably Draken you assumed, when Inui returned to the phone, nervously replying, "sure, I can make some time-", "for you", you heard Draken whisper shout in the back, "-- for you!", Inui replied, making you chuckle. 

"That sounds great! I can't wait", "yeah.. I'll see you then", "bye Inui!", "bye.."

You were a little bit over excited as you thought about hanging out with Inui, someone else than Bonten. For the rest of the day you decided to plop down on the bed, napping and chilling until Kakucho was home, sending him off to the mission the next day.

"Inui!", you yelled while excitingly running towards him, waving at him! 

His gaze shifted towards your running form, waving back at you. "Hey! You look good!", he smiled at you, recalling how Draken had told him to 'compliment a girl first and then ask how she's doing'. 

Inui was such a noob when it came to girls that he was grateful for Draken and the others giving him tips prior to the little 'date' you two had. 

Well at least he assumed it was a Date and hoped you too, would consider it as one, he was nervous to ask though. "Thank you! You look very handsome yourself!", you smiled at him, a blush spreading across his face. 

"How have you been?", he asked, following you as you started walking, "I've been good, just hanging around with my friends! And you?", "just work", he said, not exactly knowing what to talk about. He tried to think for a moment on what to do next, recalling the conversations he had with the others 

~

"subtle touches make girls go crazy", Chifuyu said, "hands subtly brushing against each other, intertwining pinkys after they brush for a third time against each other. You both will shyly look away into opposite directions-", Kazutora interrupted him with a sigh, "did that happen in one of your romance Mangas again?", "And what if it did?!" Draken shook his head, "just wrap your arm around her shoulders and pull her closer to you or keep a hand on her head", "that's so... unromantic", Mitsuya said, frowning a bit. Inui turned towards Takemitchy, seeing as he was the only one who actively had a long term girlfriend but even he looked apologetic at him. "I don't even know how Hina likes me in the first place", "that's still a question that even the universe can't answer", Draken laughed. 

~

A subtle brush against your hand.. that's doable... Inui thought. 

He tried to walk a tad bit closer to you, his hand brushing against yours while trying not to make it too obvious. Another brush of your fingers made you wonder if you were walking too close to him while he was doing it intentional. 

You started talking about random things when you accidentally hit his hand once more, instantly retreating it and apologizing to him. 

There was a second of disappointment shown on his face which he quickly covered up with a smile reassuring you that it was fine. You continued on, when both your hands brushed against each other again, this time though, he took all the courage he had and intertwined his pinky with yours, just like Chifuyu said. 

He side eyed your reaction, though..

That was Not the reaction Chifuyu said would happen..

He internally panicked when you looked at your hands with a curios look before looking up at him. You stared at him for a second without a single word making him panic even more. He was about to retreat his finger but stopped when you giggled and fully grabbed his hand, intertwining his with yours, happily swinging both your hands back and forth. 

Dragging him along the busy streets of Tokyo.

"Tell me something!", you said, grinning at him while sipping on your chocolate milk. "What do you wanna know?", Inui asked you. 

He was seated across from you at a cafe, you both decided to stop by. 

"Hmm.. Why are you working at a Motorcycle shop? Any crazy friends? Are you and Draken friends or just colleagues?", he chuckled at all the instant question you shot out. "Hm, let me see. I work at the Motorcycle shop since I know quite a few things about Motorcycles from an old friend of mine. I have... weird friends, maybe a bit crazy.. yeah and I consider Draken as a friend", he answered making you perk up. 

"An old friend of yours? If he knows about motorcycles why aren't you working with him then?", Inui gave you a rather sympathetic sad smile, making you tilt your head, sensing that you started to step on a minefield. The curiosity growing. 

"Unfortunately my friend died years ago.. he had his own motorcycle shop", "oh.. i'm sorry. Can I ask what happened?", "he got killed in an 'accident'", "oh..", you let the answer stand like this when you continued. It was one of the few things that your friends didn't like about you. Your lack of empathy for strangers with a good amount of rude curiosity but you always thought that if someone didn't like the questions or felt uncomfortable, they should speak up. 

That were your principals. 

"Do you met Draken at the Motorcycle shop?", "No, i knew him before he opened up the shop", "oh, where did you guys met?", "we were both delinquents, thats how we met", "same gang?", "not always", "not always?", "we used to be in different gangs but my previous gang got defeated and we joined", "we?", "are you interrogating me?", "no, you can ask me stuff too!", you laughed, making him sigh. 

"You're really curious", "I know. I'm just really interested in you", "why?", "I don't know..Maybe it's your whole demeanor or the way you present yourself. I don't know, I don't know and I don't care~", practically singing the last part. 

"You're a weird one", "not the first time I hear that, anyways! So, Who's we?", you grinned. 

"I had a friend.. A childhood friend. We were very close and I trusted him with my life. We were both in the same gang and joined afterwards the gang Draken was in", "wah~ that's so cool! But.. it sounds like you aren't friends anymore?", "yeah..", he looked down, a sad smile on his face.

".. we had our difficulties, maybe some misunderstandings.. we drifted apart, didn't see eye to eye and I felt.. I felt like I wasn't seen but someone else." 

Hearing this made your heart ache for him, "can I ask what happened?", you asked softly. It was a sensitive topic, so much you could tell and you knew how it was like loosing someone you deeply cared about.. someone you could've died for. 

He looked at you, his eyes catching yours as you looked deeply into each other. He didn't know why.. he didn't know why it was so easy to open up to you without a second thought. He didn't know why he had the need to satisfy your curiosity. All he knew was that he felt comfortable enough to share his thoughts and stories with you. 

Maybe it was the way you looked at him. Maybe it was the fact that he had all your attention and focus on himself. Maybe it was because you were actually willing to listen and not shrug him off or look at him in a different way. Maybe it was because you saw Him and not someone else. 

Your eyes sincere, a curios glimmer in them, warmth and comfort reflecting in them. 

If he could, he would bath in them. Bask in the warmth of your beautiful eyes. 

"I had a sister when I was younger. ..My friend was in love with her...Unfortunately an accident happened, a fire broke out in our house which led to me getting this burn mark and led to my sisters hospitalization. She barely survived the accident but we needed Money for her recovery which we didn't had. My friend started to collect the needed money.. tried to do anything to have the money together but.. she died before he could save her.. this left a rift between us."

"I'm so sorry to hear that.. I'm sincerely sorry for your loss but... how come this brought a rift between you two. You were friends, she was your sister.. he was in love, shouldn't you hold together in those type of moments?"

"The problem was.. he became so money obsessed.. and the fact that he lost his love.. my sister..–", "You're not telling me something", you instantly said, his eyes widening.

"How-", "I just can tell when people are hiding something or lying.. don't ask.. but I just know. I can see!", you said. He sighed.. running his hands through his hair as he looked out of the window of the coffee shop.

He didn't know how you were able to see through him. Impressed by your, apparent, knowledge. 

"It wasn't supposed to me..", "hm?", "He wanted to safe my sister.. but accidentally grabbed me and saved me instead. My sister and I looked identical.. he mistook me for her..", you looked at him with wide eyes, shock evident on your face yet your mouth was shut as you didn't know what to say nor how to fell about those revelations.

Were you disgusted by that behavior, shocked, angry, disappointed? 

You didn't know. You felt too much of everything right now. 

"He got money obsessed because he was trying to save my sister, after her death... I guess that was were it just got worse and worse between us two without me noticing it.. Not only was he so obsessed with money that it was literally the only thing he thought off but it was also the fact that he often didn't saw me but my sister", "he-?", "he saw my sister in me..", "shit..", you whispered. 

"no one deserves that.. I hope you're not in any contact with him anymore.. that's just fucked up..", "i'm not, as I said, we drifted apart. I haven't heard from him in ages. I do sometimes wonder what he's up to.. I just hope he's doing alright and that.. that he's alive", "I admire that you still care for him so much! He lost a good friend!", you said, giving him a sincere smile. 

For a moment he looked at you when he suddenly said, "you know.. you remind me a little bit of my sister. Your hair length and hair color looks almost the same. And you sport the same genuine smile as her", he smiled. 

"Almost? What color did she had?", "like mine, blonde. Yours is more white though", "yeah, I have to get it done again. My roots are slowly growing out and i have to get it toned again. So it's white white or maybe silver white? Or a purple white.. Anyway, one of those colors, since my mom used to have it like this", "your.. mom?", "mmh, my mom-", the ringing of your phone interrupted you mid sentence, panic settling in as you saw the ID. 

"Oh, I have to take the call real quick", you said, practically sprinting towards the restrooms of the cafe. 

"Hello? Kakucho?", "Hey, I just wanted to inform you that I'm coming home tonight. Could you order something to eat? I'm kinda craving sushi from the shop down the street", "oh, sure", you answered. 

"Are you in the bathroom?", "mh yeah, why?", "ah, because it echoes a little that's why", "Yeah, I was about to take a shit but you called and I mean, I don't know long it would've taken-", "too much information", he sighed on the other end of the telephone, making you giggle. "But hey, see. It was a good idea to get me a phone. I can now order something to eat before you arrive and I don't have to use your phone", "yeah, yeah...", he sighed once more. 

"sometimes I don't even know what happened along the way of kidnapping you and you becoming a roommate", "it's my charm", "I guess so..", you heard him say softly. 

"Anyways, order the sushi, I'll be home in an hour", "alright, gotcha!" 

When you heard the end of the call, you quickly shuffled towards your table, "I'm so sorry Inui, I have to go, like, right now. Something came up and I have to quickly be home-", "should I drive you? It's faster with the motorcycle", he said, seeing your slightly distressed self. 

"Are you sure? I don't wanna bother you-", "no! Don't worry, I wouldn't have given you the offer if I didn't wanted to drive you. Let's go!"

"You're a life savior. I owe you!", "don't worry about it! It's a token for listening to me.."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

825K 45.5K 75
[ COMPLETE ✅ ] ♛┈⛧┈••┈⛧┈♛♛┈⛧┈••┈⛧┈♛♛┈⛧┈••┈⛧┈♛ The most bizarre occurrence befell the executives of Bonten. One of their elite colleagues experienced...
330K 13.5K 27
[𝐛𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧!𝐡.𝐫𝐚𝐧 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦!𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫] "𝐇𝐄'𝐒 𝐌𝐘 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐃, 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒." In a story where Haitani Ran fucks the girl and leaves...
17.2K 625 11
My AU! Hanagaki Takemichi, a smart 6 year old child. He grew up in a facility where they would turn children into test subjects to create "the perfec...