After The System Punished Me...

By PastTimer

Title: After The System Punished Me To Give Birth (系统罚他生娃) Author: Doleful billows (萧澜) ____ Sypnosis: (This... More

Please Note
Chapter 1 | Part 1
Chapter 1 | Part 2
Chapter 2 | Part 1
Chapter 2 | Part 2
Chapter 3 | Part 1
Chapter 3 | Part 2
Chapter 4 | Part 1
Chapter 4 | Part 2
Chapter 5 | Part 1
Chapter 5 | Part 2
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32 | Part 1
Chapter 32 | Part 2
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76 (End)
Chapter 77
What Will You Read Next?

Chapter 50

8.6K 271 34
By PastTimer

Draft
____

After hearing Rong Hua's description, Su Jingyang guessed it immediately, "It's Hao Jiasheng!"

Su Jingyang glanced at Ling Li and continued to ask: "But why did he go crazy to you, you don't know him."

Rong Hua's eyes were full of hostility, and he said in a cold tone: "How could I know, full of nonsense..."

As for the nonsense, Rong Hua looked upset and refused to mention it. Ling Li looked at Rong Hua's face and hesitated for a moment before saying: "Actually, I've also met him in Liyang before. He also said a few words to me. I thought that he was... a bit weird."

This was the first time Su Jingyang had heard Ling Li mention this and was even more confused, he asked Ling Li: "What did he tell you?"

"He said..." Ling Li muttered, "He said that I looked like a relative of his."

Rong Hua's eyes suddenly widened after hearing this and he slowly sat upright. He stared at Ling Li, after a while his eyes suddenly moved away, a thin layer of sweat formed on his smooth forehead, his mouth muttered: "He... how could he say that?" 

Su Jingyang was confused. How could Ling Li look like Hao Jiasheng's relative? ? Was it because the blow was too much for him to take? He was mentioned to be looking quite sad, loitering outside Full Moon Villa.

Weird, it's so weird.

Su Jingyang couldn't figure it out, so he didn't bother to think about it, he quickly put it behind him. It's just that Rong Hua's mood hasn't yet been relieved. His whole person was getting more and more irritable and cold. As long as he went out, someone would become injured because of him. Rong Ci refused to continue indulging him, so he banned Rong Hua from going out.

But he still drank in his room all day and refused to see even Ling Li.

That night, Su Jingyang was lying on the bed and talking to Rong Ci about Rong Hua's weirdness. He talked and talked about it for a long time, only to find that Rong Ci's eyelashes were drooping, his face was thoughtful, but he wasn't listening to him at all.

Seeing that Rong Ci ignored him, Su Jingyang simply adjusted his posture, closed his eyes, and prepared to go to sleep.

Rong Ci finally returned to his senses, his arms wrapped around him, their clothes rubbed together and made a rustling noise. After hearing his low laugh, Su Jingyang grabbed his fumbling hand and said: "Don't bother me, I'm going to sleep. "

Rong Ci pulled out his hand, and while taking off his clothes, bit his earlobe, vaguely saying: "Wait for a while..."

The wait was definitely more than a while.

After it was over Rong Ci got off Su Jingyang and collapsed on the bed, leaning sideways around Su Jingyang's body, burying his head in his neck, and suddenly sighing, "I'm exhausted."

"............" Su Jingyang was originally flushed, his whole body was sore and limp. At this moment, listening to him say this, he suddenly stopped being mad.

Su Jingyang knew that when Rong Ci said he was tired, he actually meant he was very tired. Because he was pregnant now, he didn't dare to move too much, Su Jingyang always felt that he was holding back hard.

Su Jingyang raised his hand and pushed his head away, quietly cursing, "You deserve it! I said to wait until I give birth to the child... but you're too impatient! Are you afraid that I wouldn't pay?"

"Do you know how long I've wanted you? How could I bear it?" Rong Ci grabbed his hand and kissed him twice, his eyes twinkled, "Let's do it again."

"Aren't you tired?" Su Jingyang glared at him.

Rong Ci stood up, he squeezed between his weak legs, leaned down, and kissed him hard, his eyes were deep, and the corners of his mouth were raised, he said: "It's worth it to die on you." 

After that, Su Jingyang was overwhelmed. He couldn't resist the sleepiness and fell asleep, Rong Ci put his arms around him and looked down at his quiet sleeping face, he raised his hand and gently swept at his eyelashes with his fingertips.

In fact, he didn't deliberately conceal it. During the days they were together, he had done many it times with Su Jingyang, but Su Jingyang hadn't noticed and didn't doubt anything at all.

Rong Ci thought to himself, perhaps this person, just like him, would be left with a vague memory after that dream.

Rong Ci couldn't help but want to tell Su Jingyang the truth several times, but this guy was always heartless and didn't take him to heart at all. He hesitated and finally gave up.

Rong Ci didn't fall asleep because of his thoughts. Less than half an hour later, the person who was asleep in his arms suddenly opened his eyes and sat upright. Rong Ci knew that he was about to go relieve again and got up to help him out of bed. Su Jingyang still leaned in his arms and stood, refusing to return to the bed. His eyes were about to be close, Rong Ci asked him what's wrong, and his sleepy voice said in a daze, "Wait for me, wait for me to finish, lest I get up again later...."

Rong Ci felt distressed when he saw his sleepy and tired appearance, but Rong Ci couldn't help with this natural reaction to pregnancy, he could only wait with him. Su Jingyang strained for a long time but fell asleep directly on Rong Ci.

Su Jingyang stayed up at night as usual. The next day, he was sleepy the whole time. In the evening, Rong Ci said that he would take him out for a stroll and relax. Su Jingyang still wanted to go out and find a chance to collect energy, he finally cheered up and agreed. Su Jingyang ran to call on Ling Li and Ah-Xuan. Ling Li didn't want to disturb their time alone and wanted to decline, but Rong Ci said, "Let's all go together, it'll be very lively outside today."

When Su Jingyang wandered out he realized that people on the streets were selling lights, and everywhere was crowded with people. Only after hearing Rong Ci's words did he know that there was a lantern festival today in Rongcheng. It was a more traditional festival. Every household in the city must keep their lights on all night.

Su Jingyang's pregnant belly naturally couldn't squeeze through the crowd. Their group stood in a slightly empty place, feeling the excitement in the air. Rong Ci embraced Su Jingyang's waist and said to him: "Let's go upstairs and see, there'll be fireworks later."

Ah-Xuan suddenly raised his small face, his eyes sparkling, he pulled at Ling Li excitedly and his arm pointed at the night sky: "Wow! Look at them, dad, uncle, look look! So many lights, so many lights! Brother Yi, look at it!"

Su Jingyang looked up and found that someone was setting sky lanterns on an altar not far away. He thought about it, looked at Rong Ci and blurted out: "Why not, let's go, let's go."

After he bought the lamp, Su Jingyang mysteriously escaped and wrote his wishes on the lampshade. When he was about to ignite it, he discovered that Ling Li had gone to stand beside him at some point, his eyes were looking at the four small prints that he had just written. Su Jingyang was caught off guard and subconsciously wanted to cover it with his hands, but he knew that it would be too deliberate, he knew that Ling Li had seen it all.

Ling Li smiled at him as usual.

Su Jingyang also laughed dryly, and Rong Ci, who was instructing Ah-Xuan how to write his wishes, suddenly turned his face to look at him. Su Jingyang calmly turned the lamp that had "I want to go home" written on it quickly to another direction. He didn't believe these kinds of things before, but now, he felt that it was good to have spiritual backing.

"Ah-Li, what did you write?"

Su Jingyang leaned over to look at Ling Li's, but saw that the line on the lamp was related to him, "I hope Jingyang can give birth to his child smoothly and safely."

Su Jingyang was embarrassed. "Why didn't Ah-Li write about himself?"

Under the stars and lights, Ling Li looked at him softly and gently said: "Next year, we'll come here together again and I'll write about myself.  This year, my only wish is that you and your children will be in peace. " 

"Next year......" Su Jingyang looked at him and nodded with a smile, "Good! We'll all go together."

The two set the lamp ablaze, they held the lamp together, and let go after a while. The sky was filled with the lanterns' warm glow, carrying the wishes of the two and flying away slowly. It soon joined other people's lamps, floating further and further, densely packed together with other orange spots in the night sky floating up and down, amazingly beautiful.

Ling Li tilted his head slightly and stared at its departing glow for a long time. Suddenly, he closed his eyes with his hands folded and muttered something in a low voice, Su Jingyang didn't have time to hear him clearly.

Su Jingyang and Ling Li went to see Ah-Xuan's lamp, only to see his childish and crooked handwriting- I hope that father and dad will be together.

Ling Li's expression almost became stagnant for an instant, but he quickly returned to normal. He didn't say much, only helping Ah-Xuan light up the lantern and let it go.

Ah-Xuan watched the lamp fly away, he retracted his gaze to hold Ling Li's hand and whispered to him: "I miss my father, when will he come to pick us up?"

Facing the child's clear and innocent eyes, Ling Li only felt that even his breathing had become strained, he squatted down and hugged him tightly in his arms, not making any sound for a long while.

Su Jingyang didn't see Rong Ci's wish that day either, because he didn't write anything, he just lit one up.

Su Jingyang felt it was strange, but Rong Ci seemed to know what he was thinking. He looked at him deeply and said slowly, "Wishes don't have to be written down, you can just keep them in your heart."

Su Jingyang felt that since he didn't tell Rong Ci his wishes, it would be unfair to ask him, so he simply held back and didn't ask him anything.

After that day, Rong Ci began to take Su Jingyang out to relax as long as he became idle even for a while. Su Jingyang actually wanted to go out of Rongcheng to sightsee. The opportunity to collect energy outside would surely be much greater, but he didn't say anything in the end, because he knew that Rong Ci would definitely not agree while he was pregnant. Moreover, he had doubts about whether Ling Li was the protagonist shou. He couldn't muster the energy to go outside for a while, so he wandered around the boundary of Rongcheng along with Rong Ci.

In the beginning, Su Jingyang thought that Rongcheng was simply a city, but he didn't expect it to be much larger than he thought. There were towns, villages, mountains, rivers and waterfalls. In general, although the population wasn't very large, the atmosphere of everyday life gave the illusion of a paradise, peaceful and quiet. Su Jingyang really liked it.

Rong Ci accompanied Su Jingyang everywhere. When he was tired, he would find a village with a good view to live in for a while, eat some fresh game, and change their palate. Su Jingyang couldn't do anything because of his big belly. When he was free, he went around, beckoning cats and dogs, watching the children in the village rush to play games, or sitting on the side of the road and watching others work in the fields. He could sit idly for a long time.

Su Jingyang just moved with his heart, doing whatever he wanted, and Rong Ci stayed with him throughout the whole process without any objection.

He had to say that during this period of time, Su Jingyang had a very comfortable and leisurely life, his mood was relaxed a lot. Sometimes he would have the desire to stay here for the rest of his life, but this idea would flash past and would soon be dismissed. No matter how good it was here, it wasn't what he wanted.

Within three months, they went to every corner in Rongcheng's boundary without any haste. Su Jingyang also helped resolve a few disputes and gained a little bit of energy. It could only be said that talking was better than nothing.

Su Jingyang's stomach was more than seven months old, it was so big that it had become inconvenient to simply walk. He didn't plan to continue travelling and went back to the city with Rong Ci, they recuperated quietly for some time. Sometimes when he really thought about it, he would also feel very stupefied. He had only two months left till he gives birth...

The next morning after returning, Su Jingyang woke up from a nightmare. He dreamed that his belly exploded, and a child came out from the inside with a smile on his face. The scene was very bloody and real. After he woke up, his back was full of cold sweat. He gasped, his eyes weren't fully opened, and he wanted to talk to Rong Ci subconsciously, but there was no familiar temperature around him.

Su Jingyang subconsciously touched his side, and slowly opened his eyes, only to find that Rong Ci was no longer in bed, probably out to deal with official duties that had accumulated these days.

During this period of time, apart from Rong Ci occasionally coming back to deal with some important things, the two of them had been stuck together almost every day without any outsiders disturbing. Su Jingyang had also been used to seeing him all the time with a smile in his eyes and a laugh in his voice as he slept in his arms. At this time, when he discovered that he was no longer there, and that he had no one to talk to about the nightmare, a sudden panic rose in Su Jingyang's heart, as if there was an empty yawning inside his chest.

Su Jingyang stared at the top of the bed dully for a long time and finally concluded... habits were really scary!

_____

PastTimer: This was a fun chapter to edit, since I don't have anything clever to say I'll only wish you a good day!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.4K 1.6K 25
You text Lauren thinking it's the suicide hotline, can she save you before you do something drastic? (Gxg takes place when Camila is in the group)
36.7K 1.6K 28
They didn't do it to piss off their parents. It was so much more than that. They wanted freedom-to follow their own rules. To kill their curiosity...
152K 6.5K 90
反派Alpha怀孕了 Status : 87 Chapters + 2 Extra (Completed) Author : 薄桃 Si Huaixi got bored while playing with zombies in the end times and picked up a n...
1.6M 108K 200
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...