Gotham's Twins

Galing kay weirdowithnobeardo

Marinette and Jason were best friends. They were inseparable. They were attached at the hip. They were twins... Higit pa

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen

Chapter Six

3.3K 91 38
Galing kay weirdowithnobeardo

"Jaybird!" Dick slammed open the door to Jason's room. "I need to know if you have a picture of your sister!"

Jason snapped his head up from where he was reading Pride and Prejudice. "What the fuck, Dick?"

Dick was breathing heavily, he had run all the way from the driveway. It really wasn't a long way but Dick was too excited to breathe properly. "I need to know if you have a picture of your sister!"

He was rushing his words, far too excited about the possibility that Marinette was the Marinette that Jason's sister.

Jason narrowed his eyes, "Why?"

"Jason! Just tell me, it's life or death." Okay so maybe not really, but it was still important.

"I have one." Jason started to rummage through his desk drawer. "Uh...here it is."

He handed the picture to Dick, who scanned it quickly.

In the photo, a girl--who Dick assumed was Marinette--was in the middle of jumping on Jason's back, she had her eyes closed and a large grin on her face. She was missing one of her front teeth. Jason was caught mid-laugh, one of his eyes was close, squinting into the sunlight.

And it was her. Marinette was Jason's sister.

The small smile on Dick's face grew to a grin. "It's her. Jay it's her!"

"No shit."

"No, I mean it's her. I met her today!" Dick looked up at Jason.

"What?" Jason's voice cracked, it worried Dick. "What do you mean you met her."

"She's on a trip to Gotham with her class! She's been living in Paris!"

Jason was very, alarmingly pale. "Jay?" Dick asked.

"She's--she's in Gotham?" Suddenly Jason lunged forward to grab Dick's arms and shake him. "Are you sure? How can she--no, nevermind. I'm not gonna get my hopes up until I see her for myself." By the end of his ramble, Jason was mostly talking to himself.

"Well you can come with me to Ivy's gardens tomorrow. That's where she said they'd be going next."

Jason's head snapped up. "Why were you talking to her?"

He was already going into overprotective brother mode, Dick thought.

"I was her tour guide, Jay. And before that I gave her a ride to WE because her class left her behind." Dick attempted to pry Jay's hands off his arms, but to no avail.

"They did what? What would they leave her behind! We're in Gotham for fucks sake!"

Maybe he shouldn't have said that.

Jason was shaking Dick enough to make his head whip back and forth.

"She wouldn't tell me, alright? All she said was something about some lying brat. Only she didn't say brat." Dick grimaced, the two shared an affinity for swear words.

"Well, I'll kill that lying bitch then!" Jason finally let go of Dick's arms to stomp over to his closet, where he kept an almost frighteningly large amount of guns.

Dick sighed, Jason was getting more murder-y by the second. "Jaybird, you can't kill a kid. And you're a good guy now, remember?"

Jason was swearing under his breath and shoving his guns back into the closet.

"So now that I've dropped a bomb, why don't you think about what you're gonna say to Marinette when she sees you. You are dead, afterall." Dick turned to leave but paused in the doorframe. "And just--just don't kill anyone."

And then Dick left his brother to have an existential crisis.

---

"Damn it! Why didn't I wear my Poison Ivy outfit today? We're going to the Ivy Botanical Gardens today and I wore my Poison Ivy outfit yesterday!"

Marinette was pacing her room and kicking herself over her idiocy. Chloé was watching her girlfriend pace with a fond smile on her lips.

"Bug, why don't you just wear your hero outfit? That way we all match."

That seemed to snap Marinette out of it. "Oh, Kwami! You're right! I can't believe I almost tried to change everything!" Marinette stopped pacing to scramble to her drawers. She tossed around clothes searching for her outfit.

From where she, Pollen, and Kalkki sat eating their respective snacks, Tikki giggled and said, "Marinette! Calm down! You still have an hour!"

It was true, Chloé had insisted that the girls get up extra early so this time Chloé would be there to make sure Marinette wasn't left behind.

Marinette stood up and made a triumphant sound. "Here it is!" She stripped and slipped on her outfit. This one was Chloé's favorite.

Marinette was wearing black leather shorts, high waisted and adorable. Under the shorts, she wore black tights. She had on a black leather jacket with a blood red hood attached, all the zippers were bright red. Under her jacket was black shirt tucked into the shorts, the shirt had a triangle over her breasts made of mesh. She wore black combat boots with red laces and a black choker with a little red bat symbol dangling from her throat. Marinette had her hair pull into a high ponytail; with a few looses strands in the front, and she looked absolutely gorgeous.

"Is it alright? Do you think I got the jacket right? I know it's black and not brown but it fit the look better but now I'm not sure--"

Chloé cut her rambling girlfriend off with a kiss. "You look fantastic, absolutely miraculous." Chloé winked at the shorter girl.

"Thanks, Chlo. Now put on your outfit!" Marinette smiled brightly and shoved Chloé into the bathroom with a pile of her clothes.

Marinette waited impatiently for her girlfriend. She was already trying to think of anything that could be wrong with it. Hopefully nothing, but it was likely that a stitch was off or a button was loose.

"Ta-da!" Chloé swirled out of the bathroom dress in blue and black. "Am I a wonderful Nightwing or am I a wonderful Nightwing?"

Marinette rolled her eyes at her girlfriends antics but beamed once she took in the outfit.

"You look amazing!"

Chloé wore a tight electric blue dress with a back t-shirt under it. It hugged her curves and showed of her athletic body. She had her blonde hair down with a small ponytail pulling the top part back in a small ponytail, tied with a blue scrunchie. She was wearing calf high black socks with blue converse. For accessories, Chloé wore several black rings, a black bracelet, and a small round purse--also black. Her lips were glossed with light pink lipgloss and her eyes were done with smokey eyeshadow.

Marinette rushed forward and immediately checked for anything amiss, but there was nothing. Chloé's outfit was perfect (and so was she).

"It's all thanks to you, Bug." Chloé wrapped her girlfriend in a hug and kissed her all over the girl's face, making Marinette giggle.

"Ready to go down and see the others?"

Marinette nodded, waiting as the Kwami's flew into her bag. "Let's do it!"

The two held hands and walked to the elevator.

---

"I AM BATMAN!" Kim jumped out from the vending machine as Chloé and Marinette exited the elevator, he deepened his voice to a gravelly drawl.

Marinette shrieked and Chloé snorted at Kim.

He was, in fact, dressed like Batman. Kim wore a large black sweatshirt with gray sleeves and hood. He wore black jeans and black and grey sneakers. Similar to Marinette, he had on his own choker, except, unlike Marinette, it didn't have any charms. He wore rings of black gold and black on every finger.

Marinette squealed and jumped forward to hug him, letting go of Chloé's hand. "You look awesome! Does it fit okay?"

Kim grinned down at his friend, "Yup, all good." He flicked Marinette between the eyes as she let go.

Kim put his hands on his hips and posed, "Robin! Come see Red Hood and Nightwing! They've finally joined us!"

From behind a trash can that he had been waiting behind, sprung Adrien, dressed like a blonde Robin.

"Yes, Batman!" Adrien jumped beside Kim, copying his pose.

Adrien had on a large red sweater with a black shirt underneath, showing off the collar. Two yellow R's were embroidered on the collar. He wore black sweatpants with two yellow and green stripes down the sides. His converse were black with little red, yellow, and green R's. Adrien also had on several black, yellow, red, and green bracelets. Black eyeliner adorned his eyes--how did he make it so sharp? Marinette wanted to know.

Marinette grinned at the pair. "Wait, where's Nino?" She glanced around, wondering if there was another trash can he was hiding behind.

"You mean--" Nino jumped out from Kwami knows where and copied the other boys' pose. "--Red Robin!"

Chloé groaned as the three boys posed and acted like they were in a photoshoot. Marinette was elated! They all looked so amazing!

"Nino! You look so fabulous!"

It was true, Nino looked amazing. He wore grey skinny jeans with rips at the knees, for footwear he had on black converse with red stripes running near the bottom. Nino had on a short sleeved blood red t-shirt over a long sleeved black shirt. Over the t-shirt was a giant yellow X that went all the way to the back. Nino also wore his black eyebrow stud piercing.

"You guys are such dorks," Chloé said fondly, patting Adrien on the shoulder as she passed them. The other's turned to follow behind.

"You guys took forever to get down here, by the way. Kim's been complaining about food for forever." Nino grumbled, ignoring the indignant sound Kim made.

The group got in line at the buffet to get their breakfast. Marinette plunked some eggs down on her plate and grabbed a chocolate croissant

"You guys didn't have to get up so early for me, you know." Marinette said, biting her lip.

"Oh, boo. We're making sure you're not left behind again. Mari!" Kim announced, plopping down at a table.

"Geez, Kim, you're so freaking loud." Nino elbowed his friend in the ribs and sat down beside him.

"I'm not loud, I'm just hearable." Kim shoved a scoop of waffle in his mouth.

"That's not a word, you dolt." Chloé said and rolled her eyes.

"What the hell is a dolt?"

"You, apparently." Adrien snickered, sitting down on Marinette's other side, The ravenette snorted and poked his arm.

"It's way too early for you guys to be so annoying." Nino muttered. "I haven't even had coffee yet." He leaned across the table and stole Marinette's coffee as she was raising it to her lips.

"Bastard!" Marinette wailed. "Give it back!"

Nino took a huge gulp and handed the mug back to Marinette, you sent him a glare that would make even Mr. Freeze take a step back.

Nino just smirked back.

While Marinette chugged her coffee and the other's ate, the clock ticked by until it was 8:00 am. The rest of the class would be up soon, or maybe they would sleep in.

"Ugh, she's here." Lila whisper yelled to Lila as they entered the dining room.

"I know right? And what is she wearing?" Alya laughed.

Yeah, laugh it up bitch. You weren't laughing when I refused to give you the Fox miraculous again.

Marinette grimaced, suddenly she needed something much stronger than coffee.

"Oh, wow. Look guys!" Adrien drawled, "It's a human cantaloupe and her sidekick: fake reporter wannabe."

Nino snorted into his orange juice and Kim choked on his bacon

While Lila made a squawking sound similar to that of a pelican, Marinette giggled uncontrollably.

"Kitty, you know you'll only piss her off more." Marinette chided, but her continuous giggles ruined the affect of her attempted stern tone. Adrien was beaming at her and Marinette could practically see his tail wearing.

"Well, we wouldn't want that. But I have to wonder, what would a screaming orange look like?"

This sent the table into another fit of laughter.

Throughout the next half hour, their classmates slowly trickled in, getting their food and waiting for Madame Bustier.

But their teacher didn't show until almost 9:00 am--which was when their bus to the gardens would be arriving. Marinette rolled her eyes as her teacher rushed through breakfast.

"Okay class! Let's get going!"

---

Chapter siiiiiiiiiiix

Yes, I gave Nino an eyebrow piercing.

--Lemon

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

115K 4K 57
Despite the fact that many things had changed in her class, Marinette was content-she wasn't happy, but she was not sad or negative towards what had...
128K 3.2K 31
It's what the title says. Just so you know, most of them are tied together because I said so.
4.2K 127 9
Big brother Jason and little sister Marinette Todd are not normal people, but have a dangerous secret: they are werewolves. Separated at a young age...
121K 2.2K 33
Princess Marinette is sent to Paris for her safety but she has separated from her siblings especially her twin sister Bridgette. While separated they...