Shooting for Her Heart

By musicrider

Kurosaki (F/n) is a very kind girl that everyone knew well. Being able to be part of the generation of Miracl... More

shoot 1
shoot 2
shoot 3
shoot 4
shoot 5
Shoot 6
shoot 7
shoot 8
Shoot 9
shoot 10
shoot 11
shoot 12
shoot 13
shoot 14
shoot 15
shoot 16
shoot 17
shoot 18
shoot 19
shoot 20
shoot 21
I'm sorry
shoot 22
shoot 23
shoot 24
shoot 25
shoot 26
shoot 27
shoot 28
shoot 29
shoot 29.5
shoot 30
shoot 31
shoot 32
shoot 33
shoot special Halloween edition
shoot 34
shoot 35
shoot 36
shoot 37
shoot 38
shoot 39
shoot 40
shoot 41
shoot 42
shoot 43
shoot 44
shoot 45
shoot 46
shoot 47
shoot 48
shoot 49
shoot 50
shoot 51
shoot 52
shoot 53
shoot 54
shoot 55
shoot 56
shoot 57
shoot 58
shoot 59
shoot 60
shoot 61
shoot 62
shoot 63
shoot 64
special chapter
shoot 65
shoot 66
special charter part 1
special chapter part 2
shoot 67
shoot tip off 67.5
shoot 68
shoot 69
shoot tip off 69.5
shoot 70
shoot 71
author note
shoot 72
shoot special: Kagami special
shoot 73
shoot 73.5
shoot 74
shoot 76
shoot 77
shoot tip off 77.5
shoot 78
shoot special: a winter wonderland
shoot 79
shoot 80
shoot 81
shoot 82
Shoot 83
shoot 84
shoot 85
shoot 86
shoot 87
shoot 88
shoot 89
shoot 90
shoot special: summer help
shoot 91
shoot 92
shoot 93
shoot 94
shoot 95
authors note
shoot special: Akashi special
shoot special: Midorima special
author note
shoot special: Kagami special
author note

shoot 75

1K 27 8
By musicrider

Your POV

"Alright everyone listen up I've got the list of schools that won their games out of the eight schools on the list." The coach said as everyone ate the lunch I have prepared. Since we want to keep our best skills ready for anything we can't afford other teams to find out our weak points.

"So who're the three remaining teams?" Hyuga senpai asked as showed us the remaining teams.

"Shutoku, Senshinkan, and Kirisaki Dai Ichi high are advancing to the championship league." She announced as I drew the map to see who's going to go first with us.

"The championship league will determine which two schools will represent Tokyo in the winter cup. Now that the four participating teams have been chosen." She said as everyone was serious about winning to go to the winter cup.

"So we still can't use all our secret weapons yet?" Kogenai senpai asked as I sigh.

"Against Shutoku we might but the other two schools I'm not sure." The coach said making me nervous about our chances of winning.

"We have to worry for our next game if we worry about a game we aren't sure of playing it's like we already lost," I said as they nodded.

"Right let's pack up and get ready to go home to get some rest," Coach declared as agreed.

Masaomi POV

'Looks like they have three more games left, seems like the preliminaries are going by fast.' I was walking out of the building when I ran into Touou's captain.

"Hey," I said as I started to walk away.

"Your Haruto friend right?" He asked as I see a nervous guy shaking.

"Yeah what of it?"

"Out of curiosity but maybe you can answer me a question that he won't answer." He started to walk closer to me making me uncomfortable.

"Tell me, what is the relationship with that Seirin girl? I'm sure you know who I'm talking about." He said as I felt like I was being threatened right now.

"If your talking about (F/n) they're just friends," I stated as he open his eyes a bit.

"Is that it?" He asked as I pushed him off of me.

"Yeah they're just friends and former dance partners," he seem a bit happy and began to laugh making me worry if I should leave.

"I seeing makes sense now their trust in each other is deeper than I assume. It will be fun to see that girl get crushed by our Ace," he said with a wicked smile.

"Did he ever tell you how many times he's won against her?" I asked as he smile.

"0 to 75 it's quite the surprise that he's never won against her but I'm sure the year off made her a bit weak," he said as I smile seeing that they don't know anything yet.

"I'll let you guys watch and see if that's true, but a fair warning she doesn't hold back," he seem to get annoyed as I began to take my leave.

"Say hi to Haruto and Momoi-san for me," I said as I wave to them without turning back.

'So Touou team know the score but they haven't gone against her. Eventually, they'll figure out why Aomine never won against her.'

Your POV

"Achoo!" I sneeze as I rubbed my nose.

'Seriously how many people have talked about me these past few days.'

"You alright?" Kagami asked as I nodded.

"You should take some medicine when you get home. It's better to be safe than sorry," Izuki senpai suggested as I smile.

"Right maybe my allergies are acting up," I assure them but I still can't help but wonder about the sudden sneezing. My phone began to go off meaning that received a message from someone.

"Oh Ayame sent me something," I said as I began to read it and couldn't believe what I just read that it made me stop in my tracks.

"EHHHHHH!?"

"What is it?" Teppei senpai asked.

"Ayame got transferred to Shutoku," I said as everyone was surprised about this.

"Why would she transfer to Shutoku?" Hyuga senpai asked as I began to wonder if it was his idea.

"Probably it's her dad's doing, that crazy man doesn't care about her feelings." I sigh as I began to worry about Masaomi and how he's feeling about this.

"I guess even she has problems that she can't solve." Kogenai senpai said a bit sad.

"Yeah her mom is much nicer but she's been going to competitions overseas these past few years. So when she comes home she'll be able to fix the problem," I said with confidence that she'll be here before it's too late. It didn't take long for someone else to message me. It was Haruto senpai who sent me a message this time.

From Haruto:

Hey, it's me listen an idiot we know sent a message to me to give to you, he said, "I'm watching her every move and she cannot escape from our destiny. Not even the intruder can help her out." I just wanted to let you know so you don't get surprised.

I smiled seeing he's trying to look out for me. I began to reply to him to thank him.

To Haruto:

Thanks, Haruto senpai for the tip I'll take care of the problem soon. Say hi to Momo-chan and your cousin for me.

I close my phone and put it in my bag to keep it safe. Yet I have a bad feeling that something is going to happen sooner or maybe even later.

Ranmaru POV

I finally reach home and open the door to see no one was home. Not even Nigō was here which was strange.

"Guess they're at practice or with their friends," I close the door and remove my shoes before going inside. I place some of the groceries, that I picked up before coming home, on the counter and noticed some dishes in the sink.

'Guess they were in a hurry today,' I started putting things away and couldn't help but notice that someone place their phone inside the fridge.

"Tetsu the one time you forget your phone and it's in the fridge," I mumbled as placed it on the counter.

"Finally we're home," I heard (F/n) announce as I hear them shuffle inside.

"What should we eat?" Tetsu asked as I waited for them to notice that I was home.

"Let's just heat up some leftovers we have," she suggested as Nigō barked.

"Or you could have some omelets," I suggested as they finally noticed me.

"I'm not sure if it'll taste good with this phone inside it though." I showed them the phone as Tetsu patted his pocket to finally notice his phone was missing.

"Hey Ranmaru it's amazing to see you home today, did you and Camus have another fight or something?" She ask as I gave Tetsu his phone back.

"Nah I just felt liking coming home today and I wanted to know how today's game went," I said as they smiled.

"Well, we won our first game and made it to the top four to qualify for the Winter Cup," Tetsu said as I smile and patted their head.

"That's great so do you guys get to play in the winter cup?" I asked we move to the living room.

"No, we still have three more games to see if we can qualify for the two spots for the Winter Cup." (F/n) said as Nigō came and hopped on the couch to lay next to her.

"Yeah and (F/n) can't play unless it's an emergency," Tetsu said as I smile seeing that they're at least enjoying their love of basketball.

"Must be hard for you guys I guess," They both smile making wonder why.

"With the training from this summer camp, we have a few new surprises ready for our opponents." (F/n) said as they both smiled seeing that they were excited to try it out.

"Well hopefully I can get the chance to go to your game," they smiled and nodded.

"Don't worry Ranmaru we get the idol life is a lot of work just don't overwork yourself too much," she said as I chuckled seeing that she still puts others before herself.

"Same goes to you both, can't have you two collapsing due to overworking, "I said as I got up and started making something quick for us to eat.

"I'll make dinner for now go change and wash up," they nodded and went to wash up. I began to make some omelets for the three of us.

'Hopefully, Akashi will stay away from her.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 3K 16
First Kuroko no Basket fanfic o.o Tetsuya's sister has come to him after 3 years apart. Of course he's older than her. She goes to Yosen but is alway...
230K 6.5K 76
**Discontinued** Nakamura Yuyan is nervous about going to school again after being pulled from Teiko and spending her last few years being homeschool...
50.9K 1.3K 26
One day, Seirin realizes Kuroko's strange behavior. Kuroko comes day after day to practice, harboring more injuries than before. Is Kuroko holding a...
41.7K 1.2K 20
There were 6 legends in the basketball world. The only 5 members of the Generation of Miracles and their genius Manager, Momoi Satsuki. They were an...