Married To Mafia ( Series One)

By NusratJahan2477

Highest raking 1#spiritual He pinned me to the wall his face were inch away from mine , I turn my face becaus... More

Beginning
chapter 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter- 4
CHAPTER-5
Chapter- 6
CHAPTER-7
Chapter - 8
Chapter-9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter- 14
Chapter- 15
Chapter-16
Chapter - 17
chapter- 18
CHAPTER- 19
Chapter 20
Chapter- 21
Chapter 22
chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
Chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
Chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
Chapter 60
chapter 61
New Book Alert
New Book Alert
Book list
New story
Author note
Special note

CHAPTER-13

14.5K 549 22
By NusratJahan2477

“The heart that beats for Allah is always a stranger among the hearts that beat for the Dunya (world).” –

If you haven't prayed then please pray your salah this book can wait but your Salah can't

Happy reading ….

Amira Sultan p.o.v

I snuggle on the blanket more .

It's so soft , it feels like I am on a cloud .

I frown, still not opening my eyes .

When did my bed become so soft ??

My eyes flew open when reality hit me . I immediately sat up horrified .

I held my head feeling dizzy as I got up so fast .

I look around " how did I end up here , I was sleeping on the floor ?" I question myself .

My eyes widened and I looked up to the ceiling. "  Did some miracle happen last night ?? Really ??" 

I was amazed. It's a miracle that some  angel came from the sky and carried me in his arms ...

I was feeling so special and dreaming closing my eyes when I heard the voice of the man whom I am supposed to call husband.

" Are you sure the doctor didn't drop you when you were born? " my smile vanished. I looked down toward the direction where I heard his manly voice .

There he is drinking coffee in a rocking chair staring at me with amusement .

Then I realised it's his room " did- Did you bring me here ?" 

" Unfortunately yes and do not tell anyone that you slept here or I will kill you " he sip his coffee .

" Did you take advantage of me? " I gasp, horrified , then look under the blanket to see my clothes are still there .

I sigh in relief ...

" Have you seen yourself ?? I wouldn't even glance at you let alone touch you ?" He looked at me disgusted .

Ouch that's hurt...

"Excuse me " I stood up on his bed putting my hand on my waist ready to fight .

" What do you mean by you won't give a glance, am I not beautiful ?" I flipped my hair, giving him a model pose .

He stopped his cup just an inch away from his lips looking at me in pure disbelief .

" Get the hell out of here before I change my mind and kill you and never enter this room ever again " he warned me .

I rolled my eyes " why don't you just make it a mantra " 

He frowned " what ?" 

" Yeah like if you mess up I will kill you " 

" If you don't go I will kill you " 

" If you come here I will kill you " I mimic him, hardening my voice like him .

" JUST KILL ME ALREADY ". I yelled in frustration .

He stood up with a famous devil look .

" Okay your wish my command " he went toward his drawer .

My eyes widened in fear when I saw him taking out his gun .

I jump from the bed running to the door. I slam the door shut behind .

I fake wipe the sweat from my forehead " Damn you Amira , why don't you just keep your mouth shut " I scolded myself .

" What are you doing here? " I look at the confused Nafisa 

She looked at the door behind me " In bhai's room ?" 

" I am sorry , actually ammi said you both lived separately " she looked embarrassed .

" And Myra is downstairs if she sees you here then " her face crumbles into distaste .

Oh no....

I look behind the door then at her

do not tell anyone that you slept here or I will kill you " 

" I - I CAME HERE TO GIVE HIM TEA " finally I got an excuse .

I smile brightly and I am so proud of myself ... I am so smart .

" Tea?" She questioned .

" Bhai doesn't drink tea, " she asked me suspiciously .

I went to flash back .... He was drinking black coffee .

I close my eyes in frustation DAMN YOU STUPID ANA !!!

" Yeah ..." I gave her a fake smile while she raised one of her eyebrows .

" Yeah actually I bought tea " think Amira think something .

" Yes, then mr. Ru-i- I mean Khalid said that he drinks black coffee so I went again and brought black tea " I sigh in relief at the end .

She look at me from head to toe frowning " you should change "  

I nodded not knowing what to say , I had forgotten the route to that room .

How I am going to change my dress now 

" Amira ?" She called me out .

" Huh ?" I came out of my thoughts.

" Go get freshen up first. After that  we will go to some park okay ? " She said I couldn't help just staring at her.

" Okay " I said in a low confusing tone .

I purse my lip , she waited for me to go .

I took.a few steps giving her a tight smile .

Which direction should I go this way or this way .... I look left and right scratching my head .

" Let's go in the right direction because it's the right direction !!! " I whispered, feeling like my brain started working again .

I took few step toward right direction when Nafisa stop me again .

" Where are you going " I turn to see her frowning at me .

" But you just said I should go to my room ? Is she having memory loss or something?

" This is the way of your room not in that direction " she corrected me , I raised both my eyebrows in surprise .

I guess the right direction is not always right .

I gave her a sheepishly smile .

" I know " I shrugged my shoulders casually .

" I was just testing you. '' I tried to save myself from embarrassment .

" Testing me ?" She pointed her index finger at herself .

" Yes I was ......." I pause " Checking your memory that you remember my room or not " I cross my arm masking my face in confidence .

She stared at my face for a few seconds. " You don't remember your room do you ?" She said observing my face .

I broke into whine " no I don't " I hang myself on her hand feeling helpless .

She broke down into fits of laughter at my behaviour " let's go I will show you " still laughing all the way .

" By the way, " I looked at her, " did you sleep well last night? " she asked .

And last night a flash in front of my face .

How Ibrahim lock my room 

How I went into his room

How he threw me out of the room

How I fell asleep on the cold floor 

And how I ended up on his bed again .

" Yeah I did '' I gave her a fake smile .

She opened the door of my room " go get change then we will have breakfast "she gave me a warm smile and just then my stomach grumbled .

My face turned red. How the hell do I find myself getting embarrassed all the time ???

" Just come fast " she chuckled, leaving me alone .

Great !

____________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

298K 28.1K 78
I'll die instead of doing marriage but here I'm standing at door of his hell becoming the wife of the King of Mafia. He fisted my hair tightly and p...
934K 60.2K 65
SAAD IBRAAHIM A guy who is known for his intelligence in the whole university. Everyone knows him as an iceman, but there's someone who can induce fi...
468K 20.6K 24
(Mafia Series#2) [Previously known as "Sold to be His"] He advanced towards me and grabbed my arm painfully. I hissed under his hold and tried to pul...
57.2K 2.6K 30
" where do you think you are going " his dark brown eyes glare at my scared face. I tried to struggle in his death grip " please... please let me go...