DARK SIDE //K. NJ ✓

By Hoppinesswithsparkle

- any last words? - fuck u - now? More

[0.0]
[0.1]
[0.2]
|3:|
[0.5]
[0.6]
[0.7]

[0.4]

515 19 5
By Hoppinesswithsparkle

✧.*

✧.*

*:・゚✧*:・゚ೃ⁀➷*:・゚✧*:・゚☄. *. ⋆˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚

.. I start walking around the room slowly.. Evrything was perfect, tidy and organized..

Idk how could those type of people gain this much fortune by killing, dealing with drags, Weapons etc..

I sight and went downstairs searching for yoongi..

I couldn't risk and enter any room.. What if it was the wrong one..so no need.. I just called him.. But no one answered.. Ughhh..

" it's better that I find something to eat then" I mumbled to myself

After a great time I finally found the kitchen and start searching immediately for some ramen..

I tried to reach the cabinet to get a bowl.

When suddenly I felt someone's hot breath on my neck..my heart dropped as I turned to see him just infront of me..the one I shooted by accident that day.. His hands plastered on the counter which mean I was in between of them..

He smirked and leaned next to my ear.. While I was trying to get back but couldn't as I was already touching the marble..

"this is not gonna work" He Whispered just next to my ear

While he loads me up to make me sit in there and I was in complete shock.. I wad frozen..

"we're better now.."he said while keep in coming closer..

I just turned my head to the other side
Placing my hand on his chest shoving him away. He stumbles back before gaining composure and taking another step forward ..
" u must be hungry I'll cook for u this time "he added while searching for something... I gulped

standing up fastly with my head lowered..and trying slowly to get out of the kitchen..

When I suddenly spotted the shoes.. So I stopped before I bump into whoever it was..

I slightly raised my head to see him just infront of me.. The first guy I met that night.. (the one who didn't Paid for the iced Americano remember?)

He stared into my eyes.. While my eyes widened.. I kept silent..

Since when he was here tho.. That's embarrassing..

He was glaring at me furiously..

he looked me up and down.. Well That's rude..

I tried to get out of there not until I heard heavy paced footsteps heading this way.. I madly panicked and just sit around the table there..

While he leaned against the wall crossing his hands..

"Ahh I'm so hungry" one of them yelled
"me too I'm starving" the other added

Guess they didn't notice that I was here..

"oh we didn't introduce ourselves before.. I'm hoseok" the one with the heart smile said.. it was the same one who showed me my room before he's lovely so I smiled back.

" oh yeah.. And I'm jungkook" the one with the bunny smile said giggling

" I'm taehyung" the brown fluffy haired guy expressed

" and I'm Park jimin" the guy with the pink hair added barely staring at me..

I mean pink hair and he's with this gang.. Looks good on him tho..

I rest silence while evryone glared at me waiting for an answer..

"yeah and she's y/n" yoongi answered rolling his eyes..

Hoseok scrunched his eyebrows in confusion while staring at me..

Oh yeah I didn't talked bc I swore before that I won't introduce myself to no one of them that's why yoongi answered instead..

" anyways.. And I'm jin" the same guy who's cooking.. I don't know why I didn't slap him before tho.. Next time then..

The only one who didn't say his name was him...I glanced over his direction slightly panicking.. making an eye contact.. He was staring at me coldly but somehow pensevely..

I don't really know how am I supposed to get used to live with those kind of people at the same house..

I'm not gonna lie the food was super tasty.. I ate until I was completely full..
But fastly bc the intense was unbearable..
" thank u for the food" I expressed while bowing.. And making my way fastly to my room..

I locked the room and layed in bed exhausted..

" if this is a half day.. Then how abt a month or more uugh" I mumbled to myself

Suddenly the door nocked..

Shoot
" who is it" I yelled
No one answered
" I said WHO IS IT" i repeated
Still no response.. Are they kidding me

I get closer to the door trying to look from the dig.. I couldn't know

" it's me yoongi.. Anyways if u need something just tell me" he said
" okay.. BUT U COULD answer when I first asked who it was"
"whatever"

Next day:

I don't know why but I get up earlier then I am used to.. Maybe bc it's not my bed..

I went upstairs.. But no one was there..even if I call someone.. I won't get replies anyway..

I was abt to call yoongi.. When I find this message in my phone

"it was so early to get u up so I didn't anyway I can't tell u what we're going to do exactly as I know u'll freak out..
We'll be there at 5.."
Vu 6:27

I was mostly shocked about yoongi getting up at this hours or the morning.

I don't know why he thinks that if he send me this I won't be already freaking out.. He won't stop until one of us die.. Seriously..

I'm alone too.. Actually that's better.. No need for searching for work today...no one called me anyways.. I'll enjoy relaxing today..

"emm what should I start with today" I asked myself
"I'll do my breakfast"

I went towards the kitchen and start cooking some pancakes first with fruits.. And a coffee
This is the breakfast :

I put it in the table and decide to take a quick shower before eating..

"didn't I turn off this light before" I mumbled to myself

20m later :

It was so good and relaxing but I was so hungry so I fastly wear my clothes and went back to eat my breakfast..

My eyes widened in surprise when I didn't find it.. Heck.. I just put it here where the heck did it go..

No one is here right?

I searched literally everywhere to finally find the Platters in the Laundry..

Did someone just eat my breakfast.. U mean I'm not alone..

I tried to walk slowly around.. Should I yell or what.. Could someone broke into the house?.. And maybe eat my breakfast.. Ugh nonsense

That's awkward..he has no right to eat my food anyways..

Those lights tho I turned them all off but they are all on now..

There's noway I'm alone then..

When finally I heard some footsteps coming closer.. I just followed the sound..taking a small fetish for protection..

When suddenly I was pulled against the wall toughly.. My Jaws dropped as I see him infront of me.. Half naked with a towel..

He's wet.

His eyes widened as mine..but without breaking the eyes contact with an awkward silence..
I gulped..

_________
📸

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

879K 53.9K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
699K 11.3K 65
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝗔𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗻𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝘆𝗼�...
1.8M 58.9K 72
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
399K 6.4K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...