The female partner just wants...

By krudo10

Cen Miao opened her eyes, she lost all her memories and became the female matchmaker with a bad hand forever... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 71

Chapter 70

522 9 0
By krudo10

    The people on the shore were bustling with people. They were holding the red flag of China in their hands, and the sea breeze was blowing. Every small red flag fluttered in the wind. Looking from a distance, it formed a red sea.

    I don't know who shouted, "

    Here , they are here!" These people are all relatives of the evacuated overseas Chinese. They waited here spontaneously early in the morning when they received the news that the overseas Chinese had arrived.

    Since the outbreak of the Libyan war, some of them have lost contact with their relatives, and some have been listening to the artillery fire over the ocean phone.

    Every day, they are in fear. The elderly mother washes her face with tears, and the young child calls to his father.

    Just when they were desperate, it was the motherland, and it was the motherland who did not hesitate to pay a lot of money to bring the children back home!

    With the sound of the whistle approaching, the magnificent frigate stopped.

    The pedal is down.

    The heroic soldiers disembarked from the ship to maintain order.

    Overseas Chinese lined up. They lined up to get off the ship in an orderly manner. Spotlights flickered at the scene and dozens of Chinese media reporters gathered. They interviewed everyone who disembarked and asked them about their journey of evacuation.

    Cen Miao and Zhang Ming got off the boat, and they passed by from the road, facing the reporter who came forward, Cen Miao smiled and refused.

    Zhang Ming whispered: "The car sent by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs is already waiting outside. You will take up the post of the Information Department on Monday. We have to seize some time to pass."

    Cen Miao nodded, "No problem."

    Suddenly, an overseas Chinese saw leaving. The two of them hurriedly raised their arms and shouted, "Director Cen, thank you!" There

    was a loud shout at the scene.

    All overseas Chinese are thanking Cen Miao.

    A reporter found that Cen Miao was extremely loved by the overseas Chinese compatriots, and quickly swept the camera over.

    In the lens.

    Cen Miao turned her head when she heard the shout, she smiled and waved at the crowd, and then drove away from the scene.

    During the whole process, she did not say a word, nor did she accept an interview with a media outlet.

    At this time, people still don't know how much Cen Miao was outside and paid for the motherland.

    It was not until later that the Internet became more developed and the news and videos of that year were picked up for archaeology. People did not know what kind of danger this girl was risking to speak for China in the international arena.

    -

    Foreign Ministry building.

    The car stopped.

    Cen remote from the back seat down, she looked at the new building, can not help feeling: ". More than a decade did not come, have changed the way"

    "not" Zhang also miss the head exposed, "after a time out, to come back to. Finding changes in the country."

    Not far away, an elderly cleaner aunt was taking out the garbage in the garbage truck. She looked at Cen Miao for a long time before putting down the garbage can and coming over lamely, her tone a little uncertain.

    "Cen...Miss Cen?"

    Cen Miao smiled, "Auntie, it's been a long time."

    "It's really you." Auntie is very happy. She always remembers the few times that Cen Miao gave her. For breakfast, although I never met Cen Miao again, the warmth of that time remained in the heart of the aunt.

    Cen Miao asked Zhang Ming to go up first. She and her aunt chatted downstairs for a while, and asked about her two handicapped sons, and the aunt finally let go of her burden.

    "The national policy is good. My son and I have subsidies. I have a little money every month. I am still working while I can move. My life is much better than before. There are also good people in the society who come to visit from time to time. Look at us and bring us some food. There are really many kind-hearted people in society."

    Cen Miao smiled as she looked at the happy smile on her aunt's face.

    At least, the suffering on the aunt's face is much younger than the previous ones.

    Cen Miao knocked on the director's office door.

    There are several people sitting in the house.

    Lin Pengyi was chatting with Zhang Ming. After he was promoted, he was transferred to the Administration Department.

    Bo Wenbin called by the window. He was wearing a white shirt and his sleeves were still rolled up. His attire was still unruffled. The sun hit the bridge of his nose. Finally, Bo Wenbin hung up the phone. He turned around and happened to see Cen standing at the door doing nothing. Miao, smiled.

    "Finally back."

    Several people looked around.

    Lin Pengyi happily said: "I haven't seen you in a few years, the little girl's film is more stable than in previous years."

    Zhang Ming shook his head: "Then you are wrong. Without blinking."

    Lin Pengyi laughed and asked what was going on. Zhang Ming said seriously what had happened in the war zone.

    "She ran to negotiate with Blair alone. Who is that person? A veritable murderer in Africa. She killed more than 10,000 people without blinking her eyes."

    "You are amazing, you have a temperament like your dad ." It's ten minutes." Lin Pengyi looked at Cen Miao jokingly.

    "Uncle Lin, then you are wrong." Cen Miao found a chair and sat down, and she smiled, "My name is Qing is better than blue."

    Qiu Feijie poured her a cup of tea and said with a smile, "Sister Miao." Now, you have a far-reaching reputation. Who has never heard of you in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs?"

    "Is it such an exaggeration?" Cen Miao held the tea and took a sip. The rich tea aroma made her miss her very much.

    "That's not it? A war professional, I don't know if it's your bad luck or too good luck. Wherever you are sent, the war will break out!"

    Cen Miao shrugged, "That's probably because of too good luck."

    Bo Wenbin took the document from Qiu Feijie and signed a name. He looked at Cen Miao, his deep eyes flashed with a smile: "It's up to the momentum you clamored with Director Lin."

    This said.

    The few people present laughed again.

    After a few people chatted, they left, leaving the place for the two of them to discuss.

    Bo Wenbin handed a document to Cen Miao: “The situation in the N Sea has been tense recently. "

    As China grows, the external environmental challenges facing China continue to stack, and several powerful countries continue to harass China.

    The N Sea issue is serious, and the United States has publicly declared that it will intervene.

    This move caused international gimmicks.

    At this time, when the diplomat took up the post of the Information Department, he had to take up the responsibility of disseminating China's position and information to the outside world.

    Cen Miao smiled, "The greater the pressure, the more interesting I think. The United States looks down on us too much."

    Bo Wenbin sat on the chair, his narrow eyes gradually cold, and a ironic smile hung from the corner of his mouth.

    "Mountains do not resign from earth, so they can become high; seas do not resign from water, so they can become deep. After all, the United States is no longer in the past, and its vision is much worse."

    They are no longer the country of China that was bullied by the great powers 120 years ago!

    Cen Miao was formally transferred to the Information Department as Deputy Director.

    On Monday, she will speak for the international community on the N Sea issue on behalf of China.

    In the past two days, she has not gone home and Zhang Ming has repeatedly finalized the speech.

    "You said these words too tactfully." Cen Miao sat on the desk, she looked at the full text of the speech, and she was really dissatisfied.

    Zhang Ming was also embarrassed: "After all, we are facing the international media. We can't lose our demeanor."

    "Demeanor?" Cen Miao's eyes were as cold as ice. We only have to be tough!" It

    just so happened that the phone rang.

    Cen Miao took a look, picked up the coat on the chair and put it on, "You have deleted all these polite greetings!"

    Although Zhang Ming is embarrassed, he understands that Cen Miao's speech is no good. Seeing Cen Miao walking outside, he couldn't help asking more.

    "Where are you going?"

    "See my mother." In the

    afternoon, Cen Miao received a text message from Cen's mother and decided to take a look.

    With the upsurge of reform and opening up, Cen's mother resigned to start a business, and now she has a lot of money. Cen Miao knows this, but she has never been so fond of money, so she has a more ordinary mentality.

    Cen Miao followed the address and entered one of the most famous shopping malls in Kyoto.

    At this moment, a woman suddenly greeted her not far away.

    "You... are you Cen Miao?"

    Cen Miao stopped.

    The woman was wearing red lipstick and her curly hair was perm. She looked at Cen Miao, who was still young and beautiful, with a trace of jealousy flashing through her eyes.

    Cen Miao was a little confused: "Who are you?"

    Seeing that Cen Miao didn't recognize her, the woman instantly became even more angry: "I'm Jiang Baimei."

    "Oh."

    Cen Miao finally turned out a name in the corner, this world The hostess, she raised her eyebrows and did not continue to speak.

    Seeing that there was no trace of time on Cen Miao's face, Jiang Baimei tugged at the corner of her mouth and grinned reluctantly, "I haven't seen you in more than ten years, are you married?"

    "No." Cen Miao smiled.

    "No?" Jiang Baimei's face suddenly flashed schadenfreude, "Why haven't we married yet, my son is eight years old."

    These days, if you don't marry over 25, it will cause controversy. If you don’t marry at the age of 30, you will be an older leftover woman.

    "I didn't meet the right person."

    "Yes." Jiang Baimei finally recovered a bit of confidence. She straightened her chest, glanced at the plain clothes worn by Cen Miao, raised her eyebrows triumphantly, and deliberately carried the Hermes bag to the front.

    "You look so young, thirty people still forty-five and twenties as a little girl, a child is not able to forever young. Unlike me, alas, have a baby is old fast."

    "Yes, Have you been in Africa for more than ten years not so good? Seeing that you are dressed so shabby and not married, it must be very hard, right? "

    It's all in 2011 ?"

    Why do some people think that life alone will be very hard without getting married?

    Cen Miao blinked. This Jiang Baimei is the original heroine of the world at any rate. Isn't his brain seriously ill?

    However, she didn't explain so much, just smiled.

    "It's really not easy. The windy weather in Africa is still very hot."

    Hot?

    Jiang Baimei looked at Cen Miao's fair skin slanderously, and hated that the sun as big as Africa hadn't seen this person tan!

    "This shopping mall building is the place where rich people in Kyoto will come. It is full of big names. Are you here today to meet people?"

    Cen Miao nodded, "Forget it."

    "Then how can you dress so shabby? "Jiang Baimei pretended to be affectionate and wanted to hold Cen Miao's hand, but was avoided by Cen Miao. She didn't care, just wanted to embarrass Cen Miao.

    "Walk around, we are also ex-colleagues anyway. I will give you a set of clothes. You can choose the clothes in this building! Don't refuse to agree. This is all luxury brands. A set of clothes is one or two thousand!"

    Cen Miao still speaks in the future.

    The manager of the mall building hurried downstairs. He brought a group of people and saw Cen Miao hurried up. "Finally, I'm waiting for you. Madam let me take you up."

    "Trouble."

    The manager was taken aback. He raised his head just to meet Shang Cen Miao's clear eyes with a smile. He knew Cen Miao's identity and often followed foreign news.

    This iron-blooded female diplomatic director, that is a real figure who came out of bullets!

    Real people did not expect to be so low-key!

    The manager smiled and replied: "You are too polite. I have heard a lot about your diplomatic deeds. Can you give me an autograph later?"

    "Of course." After finishing speaking, Cen Miao looked at Jiang Baimei and smiled. I won’t go shopping with you. If you are interested in the mall, you can get a 20% discount by reporting my name. "

    20% off! When can luxury goods get such a high discount!

    Why can this Cen Miao have such a big face!

    Jiang Baimei looked at the back of Cen Miao's departure and moved Yimei's face with undisguised jealousy.

    She saw next to a mall staff have not yet left, busy tearing each other clothes and asked: "Just who that person is you?"

    Staff torn clothes, angry and said: "Miss Cen is our boss's daughter, ah, the boss only A daughter, this shopping mall building will be Miss Cen’s property from now on."

    Jiang Baimei's expression was cracked. Since she married Lin Yucong, she thought that the work of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs was too hard. After so many years, she quit her job and stayed at home.

    She thought she could ridicule the shabby Cen Miao, but she didn't expect to be ridiculed.

    Jiang Baimei remembered that she had just praised the mall building, and she couldn't wait to give herself a big slap in the face!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.3K 1.2K 97
https://m.shubaow.net/236/236907/ Author: a thin Category: Modern Emotions Release time: 2022-02-23 Latest: Chapter 97 Ending modern emotion finished...
226K 9.4K 44
Sequel to Dirty Little Secret.
1.1M 36.1K 61
WATTYS WINNER When her fiancé ends up in a coma and his secret mistress, Halley, shows up, Mary feels like her world is falling apart. What she does...
70.5K 1.7K 58
With a modern background, the son will become a human being in the back. Mother: Ning Qiao has passed through, and the system told her that she must...