The female partner just wants...

By krudo10

Cen Miao opened her eyes, she lost all her memories and became the female matchmaker with a bad hand forever... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71

Chapter 65

488 6 0
By krudo10

    As the war escalated, the embassies of Germany, France, the United Kingdom and other countries began to evacuate. As soon as they left, they closed the local embassies directly.

    In this regard, the Congolese government strongly condemned them, believing that they are unfaithful friends, and will only abandon their friends and run away in the face of war.

    In this case, the Chinese diplomats who insisted on staying left a good impression on the people of Kinshasa.

    The work is going well, and the local people will not embarrass them too much when they see that they are Chinese diplomats.

    The war is getting worse and worse.

    Congo (Kinshasa) lost a lot of territories, government forces were beaten back and forth, and Kinshasa was also about to fall.

    The fall of the hydropower station directly led to power outages and water outages throughout the city.

    Government roadblocks can be seen everywhere on the street, officers and soldiers interrogating pedestrians and vehicles passing by, the atmosphere is extremely tense.

    "Bang!"

    A earth-shattering gunshot sounded.

    Cen Miao only felt a hum in his ears. Four or five colleagues in the embassy put down their work and immediately gathered by the window.

    The horrified screams of the civilians, and the rough sound of the officers and soldiers stopping the scolding, were extremely chaotic.

    An armed officer fired a gun on the civilian. The civilian fell to the ground, his brain splashed all over the ground, and blood stained the road.

    The armed officers and soldiers who fired kept repeating: "This is a rebel who has entered the capital. I must kill him!"

    "You are a liar!" The little black girl cried down on her brother, "He is not a rebel! He is not! He just offended you, why did you kill him! Are you not a soldier? Why are you shooting civilians!"

    "Poor boy, you are still being driven to your bones. He is the rebel army. I have found it." Evidence of his betrayal of the government!" After the armed officers and soldiers finished speaking, they were asked to pull the little black girl away, "If you stop me again, then next moment, I will also send you to see your brother!"

    The little black girl was crying desperately. She was stopped by other soldiers and watched as her elder brother was thrown into a car full of rubbish like rubbish.

    The officers and soldiers of Kinshasa took a few buckets of water to wash away the blood on the ground.

    The smell of blood drifted in through the window.

    Zhang Ming's complexion was already numb, and he said frustrated: "War can only see the evil of human nature. It's terrible here."

    "War, always civilians leave more blood than high-ranking officials."

    Cen Miao looked at the victim on the highway. A little bit of dilute blood, the palm of the hand pressed hard, "The more because of this, the more we cannot forget the pain of the past. Only peace can bring a happy life to the people, and China can no longer withstand a war."

    Weak country No diplomacy.

    China must become strong, so that it can protect its people.

    For this, the Chinese diplomats are working together internationally.

    The sorrow of civilians being shot has plunged the embassy into a downturn.

    suddenly.

    A rush of telephone ringing rang.

    Cen Miao was the closest to the phone, and she quickly picked it up. No matter how chaotic the reality is, her voice will always be steady and calm.

    "Hello, Chinese Embassy in Kinshasa, what kind of help is needed?" There

    was a scream on the other end, followed by a loud scream and black people screaming and cursing.

    The voice was too loud, Ambassador Huang Hang heard it, and he motioned to Cen Miao to press the speakerphone.

    Afterwards, screams resounded throughout the embassy.

    During the period mixed with French begging for mercy.

    "You can take everything you want, but please don't hurt me and my daughter!"

    Before the voice fell, the woman screamed again.

    No one in the embassy dared to speak, no one even dared to make a noise.

    They are afraid that because of this call for help, it will become a deadly call for women.

    Ambassador Huang Hang's face was deep, he clenched his fists, and after another two minutes, the phone gradually subsided, and finally a weak female voice came. Ambassador Huang Hang immediately turned the phone to him, with an anxious tone.

    "Is the danger far away? Find a place to hide right away!"

    Wars are often accompanied by wars, and criminals who were originally waiting for opportunities begin to commit large numbers of crimes.

    Crimes such as robbery and □□ broke out frequently.

    And the wealthy Chinese businessmen became the primary target.

    The woman endured crying and started speaking in Mandarin: "We have just been robbed. I was seriously injured. My daughter was beaten and has been unconscious. I beg you to save us!"

    Cen Miaoxin raised her voice. He looked at each other with Ambassador Huang Hang and asked for information: "Okay madam, where are you now? Have you ever called the hospital?"

    "I'm in the Uvira area. No...it's useless, there's a war outside, we...we can't get out, the local doctor can't get through. I...I really can't help it, please, yes If possible, be the first to save my daughter." The

    woman's voice sounded weak.

    Cen Miao listened to the frequency of the other party's breathing, and the familiar feeling that rose from the bottom of her heart made her immediately able to judge that if this woman can no longer be treated, her life will be in danger.

    "No problem, let's come right away, please stay awake before we get there."

    Cen Miao hung up the phone, she didn't even have time to think, and immediately rushed to the cabinet, took out the backpack from it, and ran to the spare granary. Fill it with enough food.

    Huang Hang understood Cen Miao's move, but he didn't even want to immediately refuse it: "You can't go, it's too dangerous for girls outside! I will arrange for someone..."

    "Ambassador Huang." Cen Miao will be covered. On the body, she interrupted Huang Hang, with an unprecedented firm expression on her face, "From the moment I decided to come to Africa, I have excluded my gender. On the battlefield, the enemy wants to beat you, not because you are a man. Or women just show mercy! I answered this Chinese businessman’s call for help, and I must go!"

    "You have more important things, I will accompany Minister Cen."

    Zhang Ming, who was afraid of death on weekdays, stood up, and he asked Huang Hang promised, "I will guarantee Cen Miao's safety." The

    diplomatic embassy is in short supply.

    Huang Hang could only agree in the end. He personally opened the door to Cen Miao, with a solemn expression: "Remember, don't be impulsive, don't be arrogant. You must run when you encounter rebels, and you must avoid conflicts with them when you encounter government forces. You must protect your own safety!"

    "Just remember the leadership's instructions."

    Cen Miao nodded to Huang Hang, and then quickly took Zhang Ming to the pickup truck at the door.

    Uvira is more than 30 kilometers away from Kinshasa. According to estimates, it will take about half an hour by car.

    "I hope that the Chinese businessman can support us until we arrive." Zhang Ming fastened his seat belt and felt heavy. The robbery just now made him feel the suffering of the Chinese businessman.

    Cen Miao put the address left by the Chinese in Uvira to the front so that she can ensure the correct route.

    "Even if I can't save her, I must save her daughter!"

    After speaking, Cen Miao slammed on the accelerator and the

    pickup truck made a crackling noise, rolled up the dust, and rushed out.

    Zhang Ming was startled. He fell back and held his seat belt tightly. He turned his head to look. The girl had firm eyes, holding the steering wheel in her hand, and facing the dark night ahead, her face was reluctant to lose. look.

    Time is urgent.

    Cen Miao arrived at Uvira. She found the location on the address. In order to reduce unnecessary troubles, she turned off the car and parked outside the alley which was four minutes away from the Chinese business store.

    It was dark outside, and occasionally a dog could be heard barking.

    When the two got out of the car, neither dared to turn on the flashlight.

    The city has just been taken by the rebels, and the target is easily exposed when the lights are turned on. There are still some dead people on the street that have not been transported away, and coagulated plasma is everywhere.

    The flames of war have completely changed the city.

    Zhang Ming felt that he stepped on something soft, he looked down, and he stepped on the face of a dead man.

    Ahhhhhhh! !

    Zhang Ming suffocated and shouted, with a hideous face.

    Cen Miao looked at him, motioned to him to lower his voice, then looked in the direction of his feet, frowned, and made a gesture: "Go around."

    Zhang Ming did so. He looked at the person on the ground whose body was knocked out. Forcing his eyes to go around, still not forgetting to complain.

    "They don't deal with the corpses in this city. The weather is so hot, and sooner or later there will be a plague."

    "These people should all deal with the remaining corpses."

    Cen Miao frowned, "It should have been more before.

    Suddenly.

    Cen Miao felt that a cold thing was in her back. She immediately realized that something was wrong and wanted to turn her head back. The two gunmen behind them issued a warning with a harsh voice.

    " Leave everything you eat! "

    Zhang Ming's head was sweating cold, for fear that the other party would wipe the gun and misfire: "If you want food, we can bring a lot. You put the gun down first." "

    Of course the gangster refused to listen to them, with his gun pointed at Cen Miao, "Take out the food immediately!" "The

    gangsters said, forcing them to move forward.

    Zhang Ming said with a smile: "Well, the food is in the backpack. When there is a bright spot, we will give it to you right away." "

    At this time, a gangster saw that Cen Miao was a woman, his eyes flashed and coveted, his hands wanted to touch Cen Miao's hair, but Cen Miao avoided

    him . "A Chinese woman? It just so happens that I haven't tried what it's like to be a Chinese woman. "

    Zhang extremely angry, his teeth, and Cen vague quickly as one, said a Chinese country, then they could not understand.

    " Only a man with a gun. "

    While passing by an alley.

    Cen Miao quickly turned around, Zhang Ming rushed to knock down the man with the gun, Cen Miao immediately took the gun away, and the two scuffled together. Another gangster came over immediately when he saw that the situation was not good. Quickly picked up the stone and slapped to the ground. The

    two tied up

    the gangster who was armed with the gun . Cen Miao took off the face mask of the gangster who was holding the gun. When she saw the familiar oil paint painted on the face of the other party, she was very angry and pulled. The culprit’s collar questioned.

    "Didn’t you have taken over Uvira? Why be a gangster to rob civilians! "

    This man turned out to have taken over the local rebel army! The

    gangster repeatedly begged for mercy: "I'm sorry, the children at home are so hungry, we just want to grab some food!" "

    Cen Miao threw the person down angrily.

    The war has led to the blockade of the local outlets to the sea, people's production has been shut down, the store’s food has long been sold out, and the local people have long been forced to lose their minds by hunger.

    The air is full of the smell of gunfire.

    Cen Miao ignored the person who was tied up. She approached the dark alley. Cen Miao followed the address on the paper and finally found the Chinese shop who called for help.

    Turning around, what you see is a messy commercial street.

    The glass door of the store was smashed, and all the food in the store was robbed, and there was chaos everywhere.

    "Is there anyone?" Cen Miao stepped into the store and quickly looked for someone.

    Finally, she heard a low cry for help from a small room.

    She opened the door and finally saw the woman sitting against the corner of the wall, her arm shot. Her face was pale and the wall was full of blood. Next to her was a four-year-old girl with her face. It's all dirty and dusty, the two horn braids are already messy, and the blood drips from the little face to solidify.

    Neither of them spoke, until she saw the familiar face of China from Cen Miao, the woman endured it and cried.

    The little girl was afraid that the crying would attract bad people again, she covered her mouth tightly with her small hand, two traces of tears flowed down her eyes, and the blood was washed away.

    "Don't be afraid. I am the Chinese diplomat in Kinshasa. I received your call." Cen Miao walked in and tried to calm the woman.

    Cen Miao and Zhang Ming quickly bandaged the two of them, then Zhang Ming carried the woman on his back and Cen Miao hugged the girl, and the two hurried to the truck.

    Zhang Ming hurriedly asked: "How is the situation? Can you make it back to Kinshasa?"

    "No, the woman is in critical condition. Her consciousness is gradually losing, and she bleeds too much. It will be life-threatening if she does not go to the hospital." Lip.

    She also wanted the two to return to Kinshasa for treatment at first.

    But the current situation is too dangerous and a hospital must be found.

    The woman lost too much blood. She sat in the back and opened her eyes with difficulty: "No, we can't go to the hospital."

    Cen Miao ignored her, "No, you will die if you don't go to the hospital, you must go!" The

    woman gasped. She said with difficulty: "The intersection of the hospital must be passed by, there are a large number of rebels guarding. I saw someone trying to cross that intersection and be killed on the spot. I don't want to hurt you."

    "Oh? Did you say it was the intersection ahead? "

    Cen Miao stepped on the gas pedal to the end. She looked at the gate where the armed men with guns was stationed in front, stepped on the brakes urgently, and looked at Zhang Ming.

    "Take out the diplomatic passport, and what I put in the compartment of the bag." A

    bright light pierced.

    Cen Miao was stopped by the rebels.

    "Bang bang bang!" The

    rebels outside the car window slapped the window, calling the people in the car to roll down in rough French.

    Cen Miao looked up at the rearview mirror. Her hair was already messy. She tidied it quickly and wiped the dust off her face with her hands. She took what Zhang Ming handed over and looked back at the two injured people behind the car.

    "You are waiting in the car."

    With tears in the little girl, Chong Cen Miao shook her head: "Sister, don't go down, they will hurt you."

    Cen Miao's dusty face raised a smile: "Don't be afraid, Sister will definitely be. Protect you."

    She said, she looked at Zhang Ming again: "After I got off the car, you climb to the driving position and lock the windows. If the momentum is wrong, retreat immediately!"

    Zhang Ming looked at Cen Miao holding a hand. The red inside, his eyes blurred: "There is no reason to let a girl go to die, you stay, I get out of the car!"

    "Zhang Ming." Cen Miao looked at him and smiled comfortingly, "You still have Wife and child, don’t be arrogant. I promise you that I will return safely, but if things go against your wishes, you must leave me and run away."

    "Don't worry, even if you die, I will definitely tell you in a blood book that you are by no means abandoning your comrades to run away."

    This cold joke, if it is normal, Zhang Ming, who has a very low smile, will definitely laugh.

    But now, he looked at the filthy-faced girl, looked at her smiling brilliant face, and couldn't laugh at all.

    "Hey! Get out of the car!!!" The

    rebels slapped the car window and said angrily: "We will shoot if we don't get out of the car!" In the

    next moment, he only saw the car door opened and the tall girl jumped out of the car. She was fair. His face was stained with dust, and he put a piece of red cloth on him, and Obsidian's eyes were filled with unconvinced light.

    She raised her hands up to show that she was not carrying a weapon.

    French repeats over and over again.

    "I am a Chinese diplomat! I want to negotiate with your person in charge!"

    The leader of the rebel army looked down from a height, and after seeing the red cloth, he frowned deeply.

    Because the red cloth on that girl is a red flag of China!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.1K 2.8K 36
Mori's double edged blade, his protégé twin flames, his own chaotic desire manifested. How could he have anticipated something like this? They had ea...
2K 53 18
The assassin and the villain may have met through their mutual involvement in the criminal underworld, perhaps on a job or through a contact. At firs...
21.2K 216 49
The end of the world is coming, and the opening is a natural disaster. Sandstorms, heavy snowstorms, extreme heat and plagues, thick fog and extreme...
1.1M 36.2K 61
WATTYS WINNER When her fiancé ends up in a coma and his secret mistress, Halley, shows up, Mary feels like her world is falling apart. What she does...