The female partner just wants...

By krudo10

Cen Miao opened her eyes, she lost all her memories and became the female matchmaker with a bad hand forever... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71

Chapter 61

536 6 0
By krudo10

    Two days later.

    Vaccine station.

    The head nurse pulled out the needle, took a cotton ball with the tweezers and pressed the needle hole,

    looking sideways at Cen Miao: "Okay, you put down the sleeves." Cen Miao turned her head, slowly put down the sleeves, and took a breath. Put on the cotton jacket again.

    She began to feel sad for a while, and said angrily: "I have been given the injection several times. When will the vaccine finish?"

    God knows, why is she so afraid of the injection?

    Regarding this kind of scene, the head nurse said that he was not surprised, after all, most of the children cried so much.

    "Today is the last injection of yellow fever. It's over." The

    head nurse said that he threw the needle into the trash can, took off his gloves, took out a box of oral medicine from the refrigerator, and handed it to Cen Miao, instructing.

    "This is an oral medicine for cholera. The three capsules should be taken three times."

    Cen Miao took the medicine and put it in her pocket.

    Seeing that Cen Miao was young, the head nurse was worried that Cen Miao was sloppy, and then carefully warned: "Remember, when you get there, if you have chills and high fevers, you must go to a doctor. Malaria is not fatal, but The recruitment rate in Africa is very high. I have met a diplomat before, and he played three times a year. The side effects of the treatment were very serious and the body was ruined."

    Cen Miao understood that the head nurse was kind, "Auntie Rest assured, I will pay attention to protect the body over there. "

    matron busy packing things on the table, shaking his head with emotion:." African disease and more, and now you are so dedicated as a young diplomat is really a rare "

    then .

    There was a lot of noise in the vaccine station. Many young nurses ran out of the department. They shoved and shoved, all with a smile on their faces, rushing to the window, tiptoeing and looking down.

    Cen Miao was a little puzzled. She blinked and looked back at the head nurse: "What is so lively?"

    "Ambassador Bo should be here." The

    head nurse swept away her previous seriousness. She hurriedly packed her things. When she walked out, she almost tripped over the chair, which made Cen Miao see a bit of urgency.

    Cen Miao followed, looking downstairs, a black car stopped, Bo Wenbin got out of the car, and three or five people followed, and several people hurried up the steps.

    After reading it, the head nurse immediately clapped his hands and called the young nurses to disperse: "Go and wait for Ambassador Bo to come up and see what your group of people look like here not doing business properly." The

    young nurses complained a few words, but they dispersed. .

    Bo Wenbin, China's diplomatic genius, is no wonder that he has such a big influence.

    Cen Miao hoped that one day, he could climb to the height of Bo Wenbin.

    Cen Miao didn't think much about it. She went out from the other one and returned to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs building. She handed the vaccination certificate to the Director's Office. When she turned around, she met Jiang Baimei.

    Jiang Baimei was wearing a bright dress, her face solemn: "I heard you are going to Kinshasa?"

    Cen Miao didn't want to bother, turned around and left. Who knew Jiang Baimei stood in front of Cen Miao, and Cen Miao moved a step forward. , She stopped one step, her high heels pressed harder step by step, "I'm asking you, are you going to Kinshasa!"

    Cen Miao stopped, and her eyebrows

    frowned : "Yes." Jiang Baimei sighed in relief. uneasy for several days, at this moment to get loose, she clasped the hand of Cen vague, "that's just, people went to Kinshasa enough, you go to the forest and Justice to discuss, I was transferred to the United States will go."

    Cen Miao: ....

    I have seen shameless people, I have never seen such shameless people.

    Seeing that Cen Miao didn't speak, Jiang Baimei leaned forward and said in a low voice: "Now the people in the office praise you for being brave and actively invite Ying to go to Africa, but we all know the reason, don't we? We will hand in the application form after the meeting. Don't you just want to be with him?"

    "You think too much." Cen Miao looked away, unwilling to talk to Jiang Baimei.

    "Don't hide it." Jiang Baimei has a superior smile in her eyes, her jaw is slightly stern, and her posture is arrogant.

    After all, she chose to abandon the tree-lined bushes. There are so many women who like the tree-lined bushes, but what is the use? Didn't the tree-lined bushes finally fall under her pomegranate skirt?

    "Yin Cong is better than you, I know better than you, you can not forget him. As long as you let the director transfer me away, in this way, the forest is yours."

    Originally, the diplomat who went to Africa All have been determined.

    Lin Yincong understood that Jiang Baimei didn't want to go, and found the family relationship, but there was nothing he could do. He really intends to submit the application, thinking that he will be stationed abroad for two or three years, and then apply for returning to China together with Jiang Baimei, without delay.

    Who knows, this piece of sincerity is worthless in the eyes of Jiang Baimei, who has faded from enthusiasm.

    Cen Miao saw the figure behind Jiang Baimei.

    At this time, she didn't know whether it was the pitiful original owner or the pitiful grove.

    Cen Miao looked at the proud Jiang Baimei, "First of all, I really don't like Lin Yin Cong. Second, you and Lin Yin Cong are in a romantic relationship. You should tell Lin Yin Cong if you want to go abroad."

    "Tell him. Jiang Baimei looked at Cen Miao suspiciously, "What's your mind? If I tell him that he loves me, he will let me go to the United States alone?"

    "Okay! Very good!" Lin Yincong finally endured it. He couldn't help but walked out from behind the wall, his face was pale, his fists were tightly clenched, looking at his former lover, he could not distinguish for a while, Jiang Baimei's original face.

    When Jiang Baimei saw Lin Yin Cong came out, she panicked for a while, and she subconsciously said: "Yin Cong, listen to my explanation."

    "You shut up." The heart of the man in Lin Yin Cong was completely humiliated. He couldn't believe it. There was anger on his face, "You actually want to push me to another woman?"

    Cen Miao watched the two people's dogfighting drama next to him, and rolled his eyes, "What is it, I am going to the office to collect things, you two are forced not to take me."

    Lin Yincong looked at Cen Miao's eyes. A little bit more guilty.

    He understood that he had blamed Cen Miao for the previous incident.

    Cen Miao didn't care at all, she entered the office and began to pack her things for Kinshasa.

    The fact that Cen Miao took the initiative to apply for a foreign station has been spread.

    The colleagues in the office looked at Cen Miao and couldn't believe it.

    Did Cen Miao take the initiative to invite Ying to go to Africa? The situation in Congo is unstable. The war has just ended for half a year, and it may break out at any time. How much courage is needed to pass this time?

    But having said that, they have to admire Cen Miao.

    Later, Jiang Baimei made a riot in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and went to the Congo. She stayed in China as she wished and did not need to go to Africa to endure hardship.

    But Jiang Baimei kicked the tree-lined bushes for the future has spread.

    Everyone knows the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

    Now, they no longer feel that Cen Miao is vicious, they will only feel that Jiang Baimei is in the dark, and his heart is higher than the sky.

    -

    in the diplomatic building.

    The red-brown bookshelf, curtains hanging on the ground, and heavy snow drifting out of the window, there is a vast expanse of white everywhere.

    Several people sat at a round table with steaming coffee on the table, discussing matters.

    Bo Wenbin was sitting on a wicker chair by the window, with his legs folded, news paper on his legs, glasses on his handsome face, and his coat and tie, all casually thrown on the sofa next to him.

    His clothes were loosely buttoned, and the hem of his shirt even ran out of the waistband of his trousers, just like that, his hair style that had been sprayed with wet hair gel, washed his hair, and all fell away.

    Lin Pengyi shook his head when he saw this. He put the coffee next to Bo Wenbin, then bent over to pick up the coat and hung it on the wall: "Wen Bin, when can you change your shabby temper?"

    " I'm used to it casually." Bo Wenbin flipped through the book. He glanced at the steaming coffee on the small table and looked up, "Director Lin, please help me change the coffee to tea."

    "They say coffee is more refreshing than tea." Lin Pengyi unwillingly recommend "You usually handle a lot of business, why don't you try?"

    Bo

    Wenbin smiled boredly : " I can't drink Western things." Luo Hongguang, the foreign minister in the United States, knocked on the table and looked at the two with a smile on his face. "I have been stationed in the United States all the year round. Coffee is something I take for granted, but if I talk about the two, I do love tea more."

    Bo Wenbin opened the newspaper, glanced at Lin Pengyi, and smiled: "Look, Even Minister Luo, who is based in the United States, loves tea more. In the final analysis, you still have to trouble you to make tea first."

    "It seems that Wen Bin, you are also crazy and love tea."

    Lin Pengyi laughed. , Turned around and asked his subordinates to make a pot of tea and bring it up. Seeing Bo Wenbin read the newspaper attentively, he leaned over and took a look.

    "It's so fascinating to look at it."

    See the title when it says "The financial crisis hits Hong Kong."

    Lin Pengyi's face immediately sank.

    The Asian financial crisis hit foreign trade companies in Asian countries, many workers were unemployed and factories closed down. Hong Kong's return to the motherland has ushered in a new era. For international speculators, this just provides them with an opportunity. They set their sights on Hong Kong, and international speculators aggressively sold short stocks and futures, which greatly suppressed the Hong Kong Hang Seng Index.

    Overnight, Hong Kong evaporated tens of billions of dollars.

    For Hong Kong, which has just returned to China, this is undoubtedly an economic bloody battle for the motherland.

    Lin Pengyi sighed: "Fortunately, when you negotiated with the British, you paid more attention. You have made enough predictions and plans for the development of Hong Kong's capital. Right now, the Hong Kong government can

    sustain it." Luo Hongguang had just returned from the United States and clearly knew this. The financial turmoil affecting the entire Asia.

    The fall of several countries in succession made Luo Hongguan very worried about the current situation of Hong Kong.

    "Soros is quite ruthless, and many countries in the world have suffered from his losses."

    Bo Wenbin calmly raised his eyes: "I believe that after the entry of Chinese capital, the crisis will be passed smoothly."

    At this time, the phone in the office. Sounded.

    The staff waiting nearby picked it up and passed it to Lin Pengyi. Lin Pengyi glanced at Bo Wenbin, then hung up the phone, took the staff's file, and handed it to Bo Wenbin.

    "Wen Bin, before you go to South Africa, it is estimated that you will have to go to Kinshasa with the troops."

    Bo Wenbin took the document. After reading it, he circled the document and held it in his hand. He looked at Lin Pengyi, "With you from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Those newcomers?"

    Lin Pengyi nodded.

    "When?"

    "Flying tomorrow morning."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

310K 23.8K 36
ပဲပြုတ်သည်ငပြူးနဲ့ ဆိုက်ကားဆရာငလူးတို့ရဲ့ story လေးတစ်ပုဒ်
37.4K 580 37
Author: Dreamless Category: Science Fiction Space Novel Link : https://www.69shu.com/38566/ Su Beining was in a car accident and opened her eyes to f...
42.6K 568 84
The major general of the empire was seriously injured in the interstellar war, and his consciousness entered the chip of the robot adjutant... The in...
19.5K 576 39
𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐎𝐅𝐅𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐏𝐔𝐑𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐒 𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘!! The horror escape game BOSS Lin Xiaotang woke up and found that he was bound to a fa...