The female partner just wants...

By krudo10

Cen Miao opened her eyes, she lost all her memories and became the female matchmaker with a bad hand forever... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71

Chapter 56

522 6 0
By krudo10

    In 1981, the evening of November 16.

    The Chinese women's volleyball team played against the Japanese host.

    The news spread back to China early, schools closed and factories closed.

    All walks of life have ceased operations, and people all over the country are staying in front of black-and-white televisions and radios, just to not miss this game.

    A small village in Kyoto.

    The villagers moved the chairs spontaneously and gathered together. Wang Ahfu, the only black and white TV in the village, also congratulated the TV.

    They invited Cen Jianguo and Lin Sufen to the front.

    Seeing the two front positions, Cen Jianguo waved his hands quickly, feeling that they were specializing. "You sit down and sit down. We

    can sit back late." "That won't work." The village secretary grabbed Cen Jianguo's hand, "You have your daughter in this game today. Your daughter has entered the national team. Going out of the country means to fight on behalf of the people of the whole country. Women do not let the shackles be shaved. She is the pride of the people. You are her parents. How can you see your daughter’s face clearly when you sit far away?”

    After speaking, the village secretary went to look at the back. The people of shook their eyes and smiled: "Guys, do you say this is the reason?" The

    folks all laughed.

    "Yes! We are not convinced who sits in front of you, only you and we are convinced."

    "Lao Cen, you have given birth to a good girl."

    "No, Lao Cen, don't hold it. Sit down quickly. The game will start right away."

    "Last World Cup, I was listening to the radio and friends who watched the TV told me that the Japanese team deliberately released the South Korean team and squeezed us to fourth place. I still remember this. ."

    The villagers all sighed that at the beginning, Cen Miao was in Murakami because of the height problem, and no one looked at the marriage problem at all. Who could have imagined that Cen Miao could have that good fortune behind him. After entering the sports school and then joining the volleyball team, the people who hated her at the beginning are now rushing to make friends with her. In the matter of marriage, the threshold of the Cen family has been broken. It was just that they were all driven out by Cen Jianguo.

    but.

    The Cen family’s girls are good, but the Cen family’s boy is silent.

    Someone asked in a low voice, "Lao Cen, what the hell did your kid do? Where is he now? Haven't been home in four years?"

    Cen Huan has never seen him since he went to the north. , Occasionally, he can receive letters from him at home, but the address information is inconsistent every time, and they can't find it.

    Cen Jianguo nodded helplessly, Murakami had some rumors, but he couldn't explain anything.

    Lin Sufen pushed him with her elbow. She specially wore a new jacket today to celebrate her daughter’s World Cup. “Don’t think about it, our son said that as long as the time is up, he can come back. Now, let’s rest assured. Take a good look at the girl's game."

    Cen Jianguo relaxed: "You are right." The

    camera pulled back to the Japan Stadium again.

    The spotlight flickered.

    The audience kept drinking and pouring the lottery. When the Chinese Women's Volleyball Team came out from the inside, some people kept making insulting gestures at them.

    Someone even shouted at the scene.

    "People, go back to your country of China, Da Japan does not welcome you!"

    "Sick man of East Asia, a country that can only play small balls is not eligible to play against us!"

    "Get out!" The

    Chinese women's volleyball team must be next to each other to enter the stadium. Walk up the edge of the auditorium.

    The Japanese holding the banner disdain to laugh: "Chinese people, go back to your own country and urinate anywhere!"

    Wu Feiyu wanted to rush over, but was blocked by several other team members. Cen Miao stopped Zhang Xiaoyun who was going to fight, and his cold eyes swept towards the Japanese.

    The Japanese was stunned. He saw Cen Miao and the others about to leave. He stood up and shook the banner: "This banner is a portrayal of you Chinese!"

    Cen Miao walked to the center of the arena. She looked at the angry players and whispered: " Please always remember this moment, dignity is only above the sword's edge." The

    strong is the last word.

    Before going on the field, the two sides met.

    The Japanese captain Keiko Komatsu, she saw Cen Miao, brought people over, smiled quietly: "Four years ago in the World Cup, you won fourth place in the first international tournament. You must have celebrated when you go back?"

    This smiling hypocritical woman was the main attack of the last World Cup, deliberately giving the South Korean team water.

    Keiko Komatsu said this to deliberately disgust the Chinese women's volleyball team.

    At this time, another short-haired female mobilized and also teased: "What did you say, captain? They won 4th place. They must be happy to sleep when they go back?"

    This short-haired female athlete is Cen Miao in the bathroom. The one I met, she was a Japanese setter, Riko Kosami, who was very famous internationally, so she was also quite proud.

    Cen Miao looked at the other's hypocritical appearance and felt uncomfortable. She didn't have the time to talk to the group of people here, "Trouble borrowed."

    After speaking, Cen Miao took the main players to the arena.

    Leaving the two main players in Japan, Riko Kogami is as proud of her as she has never been treated so unreasonably.

    But Keiko Komatsu twitched the corner of her mouth, her smile did not reach the bottom of her eyes, "This is the first time anyone dares to ignore us like this." The

    whistle sounded.

    The Japanese women's volleyball team took the lead in serving.

    Wu Feiyu responded at the beginning, and Cen Miao stared at the defense from behind.

    The opponent's ball quickly flew over. The players thought it was a straight ball, but whoever wanted to hit it was a lob.

    The women's volleyball look changed.

    Zheng Chuntao put his hands together, rushed over, pounced on the ground to grab the ball, and then Zhang Xiaoyun sprinted and jumped to hit the ball.

    The Japanese team reacted quickly. Riko Kogami immediately saved the ball. She passed the ball to Keiko Komatsu. Keiko Komatsu jumped up and smashed the ball hard.

    After the ball has passed.

    Keiko Komatsu looked at the leaping line, and the Chinese women's volleyball team was grabbing the ball. A satisfied smile appeared on her face: "I have used this ball very well, they must not be able to catch it!" The

    next second.

    A figure dashed forward from behind, Cen Miao stared at the ball, silently calculating the distance and angle in his heart, and then one jumped up and snapped.

    "Bang!" there was a sound.

    With a perfect throwing ray, the ball went out of bounds.

    "The girls are great!"

    "That's how they are going to start the game!"

    "Come on! Come on!" The

    audience in the Huaguo district was so excited, they immediately got up and applauded!

    The Japanese women's volleyball team, who thought they were winning, was dumbfounded.

    They never expected that the first point of the opening would be won by the Chinese Women's Volleyball Team.

    Keiko Komatsu looked down at the person on the opposite side, and Cen Miao also looked at her. Under the spotlight, she was tall and dressed in a red and white uniform. She was undoubtedly the most eye-catching one in the Chinese women's volleyball team.

    Keiko Komatsu shuddered at Shang Cen Miao's icy eyes. She played so many international games and played against many powerful European and American players. There are a lot of people who are higher and stronger than Cen Miao.

    But only Cen Miao made her feel trembling.

    On the other side sat the narrator from China. At this moment, he was broadcasting live for the compatriots in China.

    "Central Radio and Television, China Central Television, Dear listeners, viewers Hello everybody, we are now is broadcast to everyone in the stadium in Osaka, Japan. We are proud to broadcast to everyone, Imperial team first to win the opening 1 minute."

    With The battle on the field is getting fiercer and fiercer.

    The speed of the narrator's announcement is getting faster and faster.

    "The Japanese team now passed the ball to position 3. The Japanese team smashed the ball, and the Hua Guo team picked up the ball. Cen Miao attacked at the high point at position 4. Beautiful! The Hua Guo team scored another 1 point. The national team played very smoothly!"

    "3 Wu Feiyu cushioned the ball, the Hua Guo team organized an offense, No. 2 Cen Miao smashed the ball again, the Japanese team caught the ball, Komatsu Keiko attacked from the back, and now Zhang Xiaoyun on the 6th block. One more point, beautiful!"

    As the competition progressed, the situation on the field became more and more fierce.

    Intermission.

    Hua Guo won two rounds in a row, making Hashima Jianichi feel the bad news, and hurriedly called all the Japanese players over.

    Japanese coach Hashima Kenichi is the most famous coach in Japan. He leads the Japanese women's volleyball team and has won three world championships.

    Kenichi Hashima looked at the data recorded in his hand and issued a new order.

    "I observed that No. 3 Wu Feiyu should have a serious waist injury, some walking problems, but also a problem with his knees. You should find the offensive point and consume No. 3 off the court."

    Several people nodded and Keiko Komatsu looked at Cen Miao. He looked at Zhang Xiaoyun next to her again, "Coach, after I consume No. 3, I want to focus my fire on No. 6."

    "Yes!" Hashima Jian nodded, "You must win at all costs. The Hua Guo team, you don't have to be merciful."

    Zhang Xiaoyun looked towards the Japanese team. Seeing that the Japanese team kept discussing tactics and kept looking at them, she was very worried: "They shouldn't be thinking about any conspiracy, right? "

    Cen Miao took the towel from Old Wei and looked over, "Don't panic for now."

    Ren Weiming agreed: "Winning two rounds is a good start for us . Keep your eyes on the opposite number 5."

    Whistle One blow.

    The third game started again.

    The Japanese team served the ball. This time they obviously changed their offensive. The firepower was focused on Wu Feiyu. Wu Feiyu paddled the ball several times. They deliberately played a lob to consume Wu Feiyu.

    Others did not succeed in helping Wu Feiyu pick up.

    Soon, Wu Feiyu suffered a waist injury, her face was pale, and her physical strength gradually couldn't hold on. She insisted on playing for half of the time, and finally fell on the court.

    The game was quickly suspended.

    The team doctor rushed onto the field with a stretcher, and Ren Weiming quickly replaced Wu Feiyu.

    Apart from Cen Miao, Wu Feiyu is the second strongest main attacker in the team. Being replaced at this time is obviously not good for the situation. But Ren Weiming couldn't help it.

    Wu Feiyu was lying on the stretcher. The severe pain made her very painful and her face was pale. The team doctor quickly checked Wu Feiyu's body, and Ren Weiming waited anxiously beside her.

    "How is the situation? Can you continue to play?"

    Finally the team doctor looked at him and shook his head: "The situation is dangerous, Wu Feiyu must stay in bed."

    Before Ren Weiming could speak, Wu Feiyu gasped and interrupted: "No, I must To play.” The

    team doctor’s attitude is very tough: “If you insist on playing, your waist will not recover, then the patient may be paralyzed after falling.”

    “Paralyzed will be paralyzed!” Wu Feiyu clenched his fists, his face was severely painful. White like paper, she gasped, "Even if I die, I will die on the court, and I have to get the medals back for the women's volleyball team!" The

    reform and opening up, the Chinese people need motivation, the tragedy four years ago, they couldn't Experience it again!

    This truth is understood by all members of the Hua Guo team.

    With the replacement of the substitute, the combat effectiveness was significantly reduced. The Chinese team was bitten by the Japanese team. The score reached 8:18, and the situation became more and more unfavorable.

    The Hua Guo team was overwhelmed.

    Cen Miao quickly arranged a strategy in her mind. She saw the Japanese team frequently serve the ball to Zhang Xiaoyun's position, watched Zhang Xiaoyun's pale face, and waited until the end of the midfield.

    She immediately changed positions with Zhang Xiaoyun.

    Seeing Cen Miao moving forward from behind, Keiko Komatsu glanced at Riko Ko Shangying, both of them looked successful.

    The Japanese team organized a comprehensive attack.

    The pace has increased, and Japan has become more fierce and domineering.

    Aiming at Cen Miao every time.

    The last ball hit Cen Miao's knee directly.

    Cen Miao stooped to relax.

    Zheng Chunliu was close to Cen Miao. Seeing her look bad, she quickly asked: "How about the legs?"

    Cen Miao frowned, and the tingling came from her knees. She raised her hand to wipe the sweat: "I'm fine, I can continue to fight."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.3K 1.2K 97
https://m.shubaow.net/236/236907/ Author: a thin Category: Modern Emotions Release time: 2022-02-23 Latest: Chapter 97 Ending modern emotion finished...
20.9K 334 8
Y/N is an odd, but relatively normal person who collects objects he randomly finds. He goes to college, goes out with his friends, and works from 2...
37.2K 566 37
Author: Dreamless Category: Science Fiction Space Novel Link : https://www.69shu.com/38566/ Su Beining was in a car accident and opened her eyes to f...
KASHI By stuckinatale

General Fiction

359K 17.9K 41
"So, Mrs. Kashi Abhay Pratap Singh..chalte hai. Goodbye..". Saying this, he left her broken in this world of betrayal. ~~~~~~~~~~ Kashi, a simple gir...