The female partner just wants...

By krudo10

Cen Miao opened her eyes, she lost all her memories and became the female matchmaker with a bad hand forever... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71

Chapter 54

574 9 0
By krudo10

    Several passers-by thought they were full of justice, and stood up for Zhou Xiangdong's justice.

    "The little girl, the feelings of deception is wrong behavior, you are responsible."

    "You are style issues, have to pay □□!"

    "I see you are still an athlete, right? How can you be so shameless it?"

    "It's comrades You have fallen into this field, and you are the most poisonous woman!"

    "Yes, yes!" Zhou Xiangdong looked at the wooden stick in Cen Miao's hand and sneered, "You still want to beat me, do you? You are simply a shameless shrew!" The

    principal wanted to speak. Wei Zhou winked. Ji Shaohui received the signal and hurriedly took the person away to avoid the scene becoming more and more chaotic.

    Wei Zhou breathed a sigh of relief, and was worried about where he was going to call people over. Seeing a large group of people coming over the boulevard, he finally settled down. He stood aside and watched the show with peace of mind.

    Zhou Xiangdong is still pretending to be.

    Cen Miao raised her eyebrows slightly and smiled angrily: "People over there are looking for you, don't you think I won't report you?"

    "Don't threaten me, I came out to find you, the big deal is to be Repatriate.”

    Zhou Xiangdong naturally understood the consequences, but now the consequences are a good thing for him. After all, there are still vegetable roots to eat when they are sent back, and they can't even eat vegetable roots while staying in the city.

    It is better for him to take Cen Miao back together. As long as Cen Miao can't stay in the sports school, he returns to the village. He finds an opportunity, such as watching Guang Cenmiao's body, cooking rice and cooking mature rice, and worrying about not marrying Cen Miao. ?

    Just a countrywoman.

    Contempt flashed through Zhou Xiangdong's eyes.

    "I advise you to think about it. After all, with your current reputation, only I dare to marry you." The

    next second, Zhou Xiangdong was kicked to the ground, and he didn't figure out what was going on.

    The wooden stick in Cen Miao's hand was taken away, she looked over, and a tall man walked by.

    Shen Chao's expression was cold, his eyebrows were stained with hostility, and he sneered: "You fucking say that sentence just now!"

    "What the hell is going on, it turned out to be a concubine." Zhou Xiangdong spit out blood, he Touching a red brick to climb up, he was about to hit Shen Chao. Shen Chao's eyes flashed with disdain, and a stick hit Zhou Xiangdong's shoulder. On the spot, he could only see Zhou Xiangdong screaming while holding the hand holding the brick.

    The scene was extremely cruel.

    Passers-by talked a lot.

    Shen Chao looked at them and sneered: "Do you think this straw bag is comparable to me? Our little girl will only look at him if she is blind?" With

    this sentence, everyone successfully shut up.

    Regardless of body shape, temperament, and appearance, Shen Chao crushed Zhou Xiangdong in all directions. If Shen Chao is also pursuing the little girl, how can Zhou Xiangdong compare with him?

    Cen Miao obviously didn't expect Shen Chao to speak for her.

    Shen Chao held the stick and looked back at her, with a worried tone: "Is there any injury?"

    Cen Miao shook his head: "It's okay." The

    men's volleyball team happened to be training, and then he heard that someone was making trouble. A rogue was destroying Cen Miao at the entrance of the sports school. In these years, the reputation of a girl is more important than fate. Shen Chao couldn't ignore it, put down the barbell and brought the team members over.

    "Come on, let's have a good chat."

    Pan Jie smiled. He took Zhou Xiangdong's shirt and dragged it aside, and several people gathered around.

    Zhou Xiangdong is like a captive chicken in a group of tall men's volleyball players.

    Under the threat of the men's volleyball player's fist, Zhou Xiangdong was so frightened that everyone could only tell the truth.

    The truth of the matter finally came to light.

    The previous passers-by, named Zhou Xiangdong, were very angry. Before they left, one of them spit on Zhou Xiangdong.

    Pan Jie stepped on Zhou Xiangdong and sighed: "It's really a scumbag. Why don't you go find a rich wife so much like eating soft rice?" After he finished speaking, he smelled the sour smell of sewer on Zhou Xiangdong's body, making him nauseous." Yes, Mrs. Fu wouldn't like this one of you either."

    After that, Pan Jie went to see Cen Miao, he was a little embarrassed, scratching his head, his face flushed.

    "Look, how do you deal with this person?"

    Last time Pan Jie was given a good training by Ji Shaohui when he returned home because he looked down on the women's volleyball team. Not recuperating for a few days.

    After this battle, Pan Jie never dared to refuse.

    Cen Miao raised her eyebrows slightly. She squatted down and looked at Zhou Xiangdong with a blue nose and a swollen face. She was in a very good mood.

    "Escape with every possible means, why don't I send you back?"

    Shen Chao heard the message and raised his eyebrows: "Educated youth?"

    "Goodbye." Pan Jie squatted and patted Zhou Xiangdong on the shoulder.

    Running away is a felony!" Zhou Xiangdong looked at Cen Miao grimly, "Send me back if you have the ability!"

    "Okay." Cen Miao clapped his hands and stood up, smiling, "Send it to the Public Security Bureau." "

    Cen Miao looked at Zhou Xiangdong as if a dead pig was not afraid of boiling water, and kindly reminded him, "But it was not repatriated, but sent directly to the Great Northern Wilderness!" The

    Great Northern Wilderness is a vast deserted area in the Sanjiang Plain, remote and inhospitable, with difficult conditions. , Poor food, poor sleep, wind and sand all the year round, is the nightmare of all educated youths going to the countryside.

    Zhou Xiangdong's face finally changed, and he fought desperately, trying to push away the people who were holding him, "I won't go! What is the Great Northern Wilderness? I've been there for a lifetime, please do your best and let me go!"

    "Hey, please let us let you go. Why didn't you think about letting the girl go in the first place?"

    Pan Jie was too lazy to look at Zhou Xiangdong's fuss again, and directly pushed the person away!

    The farce is over.

    Shen Chao looked at Cen Miao, frowned, thought for a while or asked: "I heard that you didn't go to the national team."

    Cen Miao gave a light hum.

    Seeing that Cen Miao didn't deny it, the men's volleyball team was shocked and looked at each other. It was a great thing to join the national team, and it was the first time that they refused.

    "Why?"

    "What's the rush." ​​Cen Miao's white face, with a faint smile, "I will stand on the top one day."

    After speaking, Cen Miao waved her hand on her back, "Thank you! You play another friendly match." When

    these words came out, several men's volleyball players shook their bodies.

    Scared!

    Shen Chao looked at Cen Miao's back and chuckled, Pan Jie leaned forward and hooked Shen Chao's shoulder.

    "Eh, to be honest, the little girl does not look bad, and she will be allowed to enter the national team after she is good at playing volleyball. If I change to me, I have to like it."

    "I don't have the despicable thinking of you." Shen Chao pushed him away. , He put away his smile, but looked at the boulevard again, but Cen Miao was no longer there.

    "Cut." Pan Jie didn't believe it, "I don't know who heard the accident, so he rushed over immediately."

    Qiu Gao was refreshed, and the time entered November.

    this day.

    Cen Miao looked at the empty training ground, strangely, and looked around, "

    Where are people?" Zhang Xiaoyun finished doing sit-ups, got up, took Cen Miao's hand, and said excitedly: "I've been waiting for you for a long time. Today is the World Cup final. Old Wei and his acquaintances from the Sports Committee temporarily borrowed a TV set and watched it over the venue! Let’s go, too!"

    "The World Cup is coming so soon?" Cen Miao was obsessed with training and occasionally heard mentions. Two sentences, but I didn't expect the World Cup to be so soon.

    When the two arrived at the meeting place, the meeting place was already full.

    There is a black and white TV set in the front, and occasionally the voice of the narrator can be heard.

    The two sneaked in and found a place to sit down.

    The audience was extremely quiet, and everyone watched attentively.

    Zhang Xiaoyun whispered: "If we get into the top three this time, we can participate in the Olympics. I don't know if things go well or not."

    "Let's see."

    Cen Miao stared at the TV. Although the distance was a little far away, she still glanced. Seeing Wu Feiyu's figure, as she made a smash and successfully scored a point, there was a shout of applause in the venue.

    In the first final, the Chinese women's volleyball team faced the Cuban women's volleyball team for the first time, with a narrow 3:2 victory.

    Wei Zhou took out a handkerchief and wiped his sweat. The Hua Guo women's volleyball team just won, and he was so nervous that he was sweaty. He smiled when Cen Miao had been staring at Wu Feiyu.

    "Wu Feiyu is currently the best player in the team. She did not let us down."

    Cen Miao smiled and watched Wu Feiyu smash another ball. "Indeed, she has improved again." The

    second World Cup women's volleyball team is Hua Guo For the first time in the World Series.

    No one does not want Hua Guo to achieve a good result.

    However, as the schedule opened and China played against South Korea, the competition was fierce along the way. The Chinese women's volleyball team was at a disadvantage. They were pressed and beaten all the way and couldn't get the points. In the end, the opponent smashed the ball and aborted the game.

    In the end, they defeated Korea 0:3 and lost to Japan 1:3.

    No one thought that Hua Guo ended so suddenly.

    Wei Zhou stood up and paced. He rarely lit a cigarette on the spot and looked irritable.

    Ji Shaohui is also very heavy, but looking at the uncomfortable look of his old friend, he is still comforted: "We are in the World Championship for the first time, and it is already very good to be able to reach the final. According to the current situation, the third place has a great chance."

    In the last match, the Japanese women's volleyball team played against the South Korean women's volleyball team. As long as Japan had a clean sheet of the South Korean women's volleyball team, the Chinese women's volleyball team could also win a medal with a small advantage and ranked third.     "I understand." Wei Zhou was very worried. "But at this time, whether we can win the medal against South Korea, the initiative is no longer in our hands. We are too passive."     Wei Zhou felt that his aggrieved situation was not unreasonable.     At the moment, the Chinese women's volleyball team is like being locked in the neck, and the fate of life and death is forced to be handed over to Japan.     He could only sit down again and try to sink his heart to watch the game.     The Japanese and South Korean teams played extremely fiercely, and South Korea was crushed all the way and could not fight back. With the arrival of the final game, the Japanese women's volleyball spiker significantly slow down the action, flying an obvious Korea can receive the ball, not even the Japanese team then grab!     Japanese women's volleyball team all the players have shown, this last one Indifference to the ball!     In the end, 3:1, the South Korean team won one point!     Hua Guo dropped 4th in the rankings and missed the medal!     In Cen Miao's sight, it was the Japanese team's last missed goal. She clearly saw that the Japanese team's main attack was capable and had a chance to take that goal.     This ball, for the Japanese team, is a goal that will not lose points.     But this result appeared.     Why?     Anyone who understands the rules of volleyball knows that the Japanese team is bullying them brazenly!     Complicated ethnic conflicts allowed the Japanese team to deliberately lose a game when they were destined to be a champion, thus squeezing the Chinese women into fourth place.     Japan does not want China to get a medal!     Cen Miao clenched her fists. For the first time in her life, she felt angry. The anger rose from her chest. She kept adjusting her breathing, staring at the proud Japanese main attacker in the camera, marking the face of the opponent one by one. Into the bottom of my heart.

    At this time, the camera was shot on the Hua Guo team. Faced with such unfair treatment, the women's volleyball team dragged their injured bodies and cried and shouted on the side of the court. Ren Weiming kept seeking justice from the referee, but was quickly stopped by the people in the court.

    The gloating faces of Japanese audiences, their pouring drinks, have all passed into the hearts of everyone in China.

    In the end, China can only accept this fact.

    Wei Zhou turned off the TV and closed his eyes slightly. He was holding back his grief, and his mouth kept trembling.

    This scene, as long as it is a Chinese will feel humiliated.

    At the scene, I didn't know who didn't hold it back, crying bitterly, and Cen Miao looked at it. The uncle in the reception room, the aunt in the kitchen, and the athletes on the scene were all wiping their tears.

    They are all descendants of Yanhuang and Huang, with the same blood flowing. After the country has experienced such a tragic and tragic period of history, they all cried in tears when faced with this naked humiliation.

    Wei Zhou turned around. He looked at the team members who were hiding their faces and crying, his face turned red and blue gradually, and he roared: "All the women's volleyball teams have it, tonight!"

    "Yes!"

    Brushed.

    All the women's volleyball players in the stadium stood up!

    This event completely woke up the Chinese!

    The painful experience made the Chinese women's volleyball team realize that their own destiny must be in their own hands, and they must not be controlled by others!

    This night, the lights of the Quanhua National Training Center did not go out until late at night!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.3K 1.2K 97
https://m.shubaow.net/236/236907/ Author: a thin Category: Modern Emotions Release time: 2022-02-23 Latest: Chapter 97 Ending modern emotion finished...
KASHI By stuckinatale

General Fiction

359K 17.9K 41
"So, Mrs. Kashi Abhay Pratap Singh..chalte hai. Goodbye..". Saying this, he left her broken in this world of betrayal. ~~~~~~~~~~ Kashi, a simple gir...
86K 3K 25
After the events of Paris, the happy couple wants to experience some peace and normality in Gotham. With the class scheduled to leave for several mon...
20.8K 333 8
Y/N is an odd, but relatively normal person who collects objects he randomly finds. He goes to college, goes out with his friends, and works from 2...