The female partner just wants...

By krudo10

Cen Miao opened her eyes, she lost all her memories and became the female matchmaker with a bad hand forever... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71

Chapter 45

722 9 0
By krudo10

    Outside the courtyard, a circle of people happened to spread out, just catching up with the two of them coming back.

    One person grabbed Cen Miao's hand and asked gossiping: "Do you know who your house just came? The good guy drove a Shanghai brand car. I only heard about this on the radio."

    Cen Miao hasn't yet. When it came time to answer, Cen Huan squeezed up and asked anxiously.

    "My guest has gone?"

    "Not gone!"

    Cen Huan felt regretful, looked at Cen Miao, and sighed: "My sister, hurry up, it's still a bit late."

    Cen Miao shook his head and said Don't care: "Go in first." The

    educated youth academy is a long way away, and the journey back and forth is almost 20 minutes.

    Cen Huan has also tried his best.

    Lin Sufen bent over and peeled corn in the yard. She looked up and saw a pair of children entering the yard. She quickly dropped the corn, got up and pulled Cen Miao into the back room. She looked out.

    Seeing that the people around the courtyard had gone clean, Lin Sufen handed a letter on the table to Cen Miao's hand.

    "Keep this letter well."

    Cen Miao opened the letter, which was a letter of introduction.

    In these years, if you enter the city without a letter of introduction, you will be sent off as a drifter. This letter of introduction allows Cen Miao to enter the provincial capital freely.

    "Mother, why do you want to use this letter?"

    Lin Sufen smiled from ear to ear, "Silly girl, a coach from the Provincial Sports School just now came to see your height and wants you to play volleyball.

    " I was so

    worried , you are so tall..." Lin Sufen went silent.

    The people around Cen Miao were isolated because of their height. The Cen family looked distressed, but in such a big environment, they were farmers and could not do anything.

    Lin Sufen laughed again: "It's alright now. I heard the coach say that the volleyball teams in the provincial capital are all tall girls. You can make some friends if you go. It's just that Coach Qiu has something to leave. I was so anxious that I only gave me a letter, saying that if you want to go, you should bring the letter to him."

    Cen Miao took the letter and sat down. She pondered for a while, then went to see Lin Sufen.

    "Mother, did the coach say how much it costs to go to a sports school?" In the

    memory of the original owner, such a thing did happen. The coach of this sports school came to their place because of something, and happened to meet the tall original owner. That's why he thought about recruiting people to the volleyball team.

    It's just that the original owner was fascinated by Zhou Xiangdong. She received the letter and didn't know which corner she was stuck in, so she went to the sports school and naturally lost everything.

    "Go if you want." Cen Jianguo carried a load of water into the tank and watched as he entered the house. "You don't need to spend money. If you want to go, Dad will definitely be able to support you."

    "This matter, Hey, I asked." Cen Huan answered triumphantly, "In this provincial sports school, students who are personally interviewed by coaches like sisters do not spend any money, as long as we are prepared for board and lodging."

    "Since the men's volleyball team won the ninth place in the world in 66, we have not been able to play for ten years so far. Now we are finally better. This year, it is estimated that the country will reorganize the volleyball team. It seems that we will definitely go abroad by then. Playing games."

    Cen Huan usually loves to squat on the radio in the village, and he knows a lot of new things.

    After he finished speaking, he stole music again: "If our sister plays volleyball, I

    'm not sure that she will be able to win glory for the country in the future!" "You don't fool me." Cen Jianguo sighed, "This volleyball is not going to go yet, you Don't put pressure on your sister."

    After that, Cen Jianguo bowed his head and entered the house.

    Cen Miao looked at Cen Jianguo's big head and instantly understood who the original owner's height gene was inherited from.

    Cen's father is 185 in height and Cen's mother is 170. The child born here has naturally good genes.

    In Cen Miao's view, tall girls are not necessarily a bad thing, but for the original owner, for this era, girls are too tall and destined to bear a strange look.

    Cen Jianguo came in, took the enamel tank and poured a glass of water, and found a chair to sit down. He looked at Cen Miao and said in a deep voice, "You tell me the truth, what do you think about this?"

    Cen Miao fell silent.

    The original owner chose to marry Zhou Xiangdong.

    In the end, the original owner was dumped. She went into the city with great pains and found that Zhou Xiangdong had cheated and found several women at the same time.

    The original owner begged Zhou Xiangdong to change his mind.

    Zhou Xiangdong did not conceal his dislike and dislike, and said to the original owner: "Do you know why even if I can find several women, I don't want to look at you? Go and see for yourself, which woman looks as tall and strong as you, I What is needed is a woman with a small bird and a person, not a strong woman like you." The

    original owner saw Zhou Xiangdong's true face and was frustrated. She jumped into the river. When she died, she was only in her 30s.

    The Cen family’s parents gave away white-haired people to black-haired people.

    In order to help the original owner get justice, Cen Huan asked someone to beat Zhou Xiangdong, but Zhou Xiangdong was very powerful at the time. In the end, Cen Huan was falsely accused and spent 16 years in prison. After he was released from prison, he alone guarded the three graves of the Cen family and spent his life hastily. .

    The source of the tragic situation of the Cen family is Zhou Xiangdong.

    Cen Miao raised her eyes, looking like a mirror.

    "I'm going to play volleyball."

    She wanted to see how high he could climb without the favor given to Zhou Xiangdong by the Cen family at the beginning.

    "Did you think about it?" Cen Jianguo deliberately glanced at the Educated Youth Academy, "If you go, I can help you look down on the people over there." Zhou Xiangdong

    's kid is very slick.

    Because Cen Jianguo was the village chief, he did not help Zhou Xiangdong to travel easily.

    Every time he went to work, Cen Jianguo arranged for Zhou Xiangdong to be the easiest place to go. Cen Jianguo saw his daughter like it, and wanted this guy to be better to her daughter for this reason.

    On weekdays, the girl wants to take the good things from the family to Zhou Xiangdong, and he can't talk too much.

    After all, the height of the girl is indeed to blame for them, it is difficult to find a target!

    Cen Miao said impatiently: "Over there? I just thought he was different from others, but now I don't care about sending it to me."

    Cen Miao said that something must have happened.

    Lin Sufen and Cen Huan looked at each other and hurriedly asked what was going on.

    Cen Miao said about Zhou Xiangdong now.

    "Since he has someone he likes, then he shouldn't

    fool me." Cen Jianguo's expression was not very good, and finally stood up angrily.

    "This is Zhou Xiangdong eat guts!"

    Cen Huan is not angry, "tomorrow I'll find him, I was going to ask him, eating a bowl of pot is looked at several senses!"

    Cen Seeing this, Miao felt calm.

    Go east this week, but there is no good day.

    night.

    The main room turned off the lights.

    Cen Miao was about to go back to the house. Seeing that Cen Huan's room was still bright, he fetched water and walked over.

    Cen Huan lit the kerosene lamp and leaned against the table to calculate the problem. He wrote it over and over again, but it was still not right, and gradually became a little crazy.

    "No, why is this problem so difficult to calculate?"

    Cen Miao stepped forward and took a look. She took the short-end pencil on the table and wrote a formula on the draft paper.

    "That's right, you made a mistake in this place."

    Cen Huan held up the paper and looked at it carefully, and said in surprise: "Oh sister, your brain is so good! Why haven't I found it before? There are two more, sister. You and I have a good talk, what should be the remaining two?"

    Cen Miao took the enamel pot and drank water. These questions are very simple for her.

    Almost no need to think about it, the formula automatically appeared in my mind.

    Anyway, it was still early, so she accompanied Cen Huan to calculate the remaining questions.

    finally.

    Cen Miao put down the pen and asked quietly.

    "I don't have to take an exam now, why do I still have to look at the questions so late?"

    Cen Huan said cheerfully: "What does this study have to do with the exam? I read it and it is in my mind. Knowledge changes my destiny. Matter."

    Cen Miao smiled.

    In my impression, I will be able to resume the college entrance examination soon.

    Cen Huan read more books, and maybe he will be admitted to a good university.

    The next day.

    At noon, the sun rises high.

    Cen Miao finished his family affairs before carrying the basket, ready to go to the nearby river bank to wash his clothes.

    All three of the family went to Xiatian for spring planting, while Liu Cenmiao was at home alone.

    Suddenly, a person rushed out of the woods and stopped Cen Miao.

    This person is Zhou Xiangdong who has just returned from work.

    He was covered in mud, his handsome face flushed from the sun, and he was very embarrassed. He had long lost the leisurely life of yesterday.

    Zhou Xiangdong is smart.

    Yesterday, when he saw that Cen Miao was wrong, he knew that Cen Miao had a temper. But he didn't rush to coax, after all, even if Cen Miao used to make a little temper, she had to apologize actively.

    This time it was different.

    Zhou Xiangdong waited left and right, but did not wait for Cen Miao to come.

    Planning work early in the morning, he was also assigned to the most painful and tiring group.

    Zhou Xiangdong was in a hurry, and he came to Cen Miao non-stop as soon as he got off work.

    After all, Cen Jianguo is the head of the village, so he can live a little better by having a relationship with them. Although Zhou Xiangdong was extremely unhappy in his heart, on the surface, he still had to coax Cen Miao well.

    "Miao Miao, where are you going?"

    Cen Miao raised her eyebrows slightly, and figured over him, without answering.

    Zhou Xiangdong followed closely behind.

    "Miaomiao, are you still having a temper because of yesterday? Didn’t I tell you? We are good friends. Good friends are okay, but you must explain clearly. I was really tired last night and I didn’t hear you knocking. Door."

    Another meeting passed.

    Cen Miao stopped, turned around with the basket on his back, frowning slightly.

    "Zhou Xiangdong, I don't seem to know you very well, do you? Why are you always pestering me?" At

    this time, I happened to run into the educated youth brigade and get off work.

    People come and go.

    Cen Miao was so disgusted by this in public, Zhou Xiangdong's expression didn't look good, he gritted his teeth.

    "Don't know what it is, I have already apologized to you, what else do you want?"

    Cen Miao smiled coldly, and she put the basket on the ground, ready to argue with Zhou Xiangdong.

    The female educated youths just returned to the courtyard.

    They heard about it.

    An educated youth looked at Chen Shujuan and hesitated: "You said, didn't Xiangdong always promise Shujuan this week that it was the stupid stalker of the Cen family? Why did he find it today?"

    Chen Shujuan is beautiful, two pieces Twisted flowers hung on her chest, her dark eyes were translucent, she remembered what Zhou Xiangdong had said to her in the past, her lips were pursed, her face was disturbed.

    An educated youth persuaded her: "You have to ask Zhou Xiangdong about this. If he plans to be with the stupid man, and then comes to pursue you, what is this?"

    "Isn't this just playing a hooligan?"

    Chen Shujuan looked at With the food stamps Zhou Xiangdong gave on the table, she replaced the muddy shoes and ran out in a hurry.

    "I'll go out and have a look."

    The people in the room glanced at each other and said worriedly.

    "Would you like to stop it, what should I do when the three of you fight?"

    "Don't stop, Xiangdong looked wrong this week. How can there be any reason why I don't like the Cen family girl but keep wanting people and things? , I have to make it clear sooner or later."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 53 18
The assassin and the villain may have met through their mutual involvement in the criminal underworld, perhaps on a job or through a contact. At firs...
75.6K 3K 36
Mori's double edged blade, his protégé twin flames, his own chaotic desire manifested. How could he have anticipated something like this? They had ea...
Alina By ihidethisapp

General Fiction

1.5M 37.5K 75
The Lombardi family is the most notorious group in the crime world. They rule both the American and Italian mafias and have many others bowing at the...
54.8K 858 47
After struggling for ten years in the last days, she was reborn and returned to before the natural disaster. Of course she's going to stock up like c...