Burden | ENHYPEN x Reader [DI...

By limpidletters

An invitation makes an appearance outside of your dorm's door. In which you meet seven strange men as they th... More

#1 - An Invitation
#2 Never Too Late
#3
#4 Traitor
#5 The Lamb meets the Lion.
#7 - The Origin 1
#8 The Origin 2
UPDATES!
GATHERING YOUR THOUGHTS!!

#6

1.1K 54 20
By limpidletters

"Bingo. The curiosity kills the cat."

Your body stood frozen as you heard the familiar voice speak. Your eyes widened while your mouth slightly dropped. The cold breeze the wind blew made you timid.

He slowly steps into the bright light, finally revealing himself. He was wearing your school's uniform, just like everybody else's. He cracked his neck left and right while the cold wind brushed his dark hair.

"Can't you believe this? You finally meet the man behind your nightmares!" He applaud as he walks up to you slowly while the others behind him followed his lead. You couldn't describe what you were feeling. It was something mixed with distressed, and nervousness.

It was frustrating as you felt his eyes glazed furiously at you. You felt like running away. But it's too late, he was already in front of you.

"I honestly thought you wouldn't come. You're quite... unpredictable."

He sneered as he slowly walks around you in circles. You built the courage to speak to him. "What do you want from me, Jungwon." He let out a lazy chuckle as he stopped walking and was infront of you once again.

"In a rush? I can't just tell you that quickly." He leans in and tilt his head. "Tragic isn't it?" He paused in a short amount of time. "Aren't you scared? You met up with a bunch of vampires. Honestly, I'm not surprised. You're dating a vampire so what's there to fear?" He spoke firmly as he pulls away his face near from yours, still looking at you.

"You're sophisticated, Y/N. You're much more than a girl living alone in her dorm. If you say yes to this deal I'm giving you, I'll welcome you to the circle."

"Don't worry, I'll give you time to think. But first, I don't wanna leave you clueless here." He put his hands on his pockets as he spoke and kicked rock and fallen leaves. "Will I benefit from this deal? Does it cost me something? The consquences? Tell me, Jungwon." You spoke fearlessly as you can literally feel your heart screaming as you talked back.

"It will benefit you. Alot. And it will cost you alot as well. Consequences? Is there even any? Who knows. First of all, let's say you would gain something from it. Lots of abilities and maybe spend thousands of years with the one you love?" He paused as he looked behind his back to glance at Sunghoon. "Will it cost you anything? Maybe. But us, we will be in charge with that. The consequences... the only thing I could say is you'll probably have a hard time controlling your thirst."

Does he mean about turning into you a vampire? For you, the thought of being a vampire wasn't even bad. But the regrets you might suddenly have was bothering you.

"Don't worry. As I said, think about it. But the reason we're here, is to convince you." He reassured.

"So Y/N." A unfamiliar yet familiar voice called your name as he stepped out the dark.

It was Heeseung.

"You'll gain something from this. Maybe we could rule this world, us 8. With you, we'll be much more vigorous." He sneered as he slowly step back to where he was. "We'll turn you into the biggest doubt of every person ever... A vampire. But first, you have to get into something vicious." You witness his red glowing fangs as he puts his face near yours.

"I'll think about it." You trembled in fear, hands were freezing and your knees about to breakdown.

The man infront of you heaved his face away from yours and shrugged.

"Certainly."

"Not."

Your brows knitted in fear as he talked. Not knowing what to do whether you should run or stay where you are. It was honestly hard to decide. It felt like your body was pinned to the ground. You couldn't even lift a single finger.

"W-what do you mean?!" You cried as you beg for pity when you glanced at Sunoo swaying a bat. Coming closer to where you were.

In a blink of an eye, Jake and Ni-ki tightly gripped on your wrist so you wouldn't runaway from them.

"I haven't formally introduced myself yet. I am Ni-ki, Nishimura Riki." The ash grey hair spoke as he grab on your wrist tightly.

You glanced at Sunghoon hoping he would stop Sunoo coming closer to you. But he just stood there as you can see his eyes filled with nothing but concern as he mouthed the word 'sorry'.

In a blink of an eye, Sunoo was in front of you. Sneering as he was ready to swing the bat he was holding.

You panted heavily as you felt the stout bat meet your head. Your eyelids were leaden to a pitch-black vision as you got hit.

Sunghoon ran to you almost crying as he saw you knocked out in Jake's arms. "We should send her to the nearest hospital." Sunghoon suggested while he panted and took you from Jake. The seven found a way to surpass the guards and block out the cctv's surrounded around the campus.

Sunghoon cried as he broke down on the same spot.

"I'll bring her to the damn hospital." Sunghoon stood up, still holding you. "I'll go with you, just in case." Jay volunteered as he ran up to Sunghoon.

"We'll come after we figure this out." Jungwon stated as he deeply stared at the three of you like he'd just discovered something.

Sunghoon and Jay ran you to the ER as the nurses rush towards the three of you and put you on a bed whilst Sunghoon was running with the nurses as he caressed your cheek with a frown on his face.

"I'm sorry sir, but you can't come inside with the patient. We'll have a doctor to talk to you and inform you about what's has occured." The nurse stopped Sunghoon that just made him nod and wait.

Within a few hours, the other five met Sunghoon and Jay in the waiting room.

Sunghoon was walking around the waiting room as he sobs, worried.

"Hoon, sit down. Y/N will be okay." Heeseung tried calming him down. Still, Sunghoon didn't listen as he was very frustrated and worried about you.

After an hour, he sat down. His elbows on his knees whilst he cried silently around the six other young men.

Within a few minutes, a doctor came in the waiting room. Sunghoon suddenly approached him and wiped his tears that were streaming down his face.

"So, the patient's name is Y/N right? And you are?"

"Sunghoon. Park Sunghoon." He answered. Sunghoon was tempted to ask what your condition was. He couldn't breathe properly. His chest felt like it was being squeezed.

"S-so what's her condition doc?" He asked, he couldn't hold it in anymore. He just wanted to see you.

"Unfortunately, it's a mild head injury. But don't worry, there's a chance she would wake up within the week. But we'll do our best to get her wake up early." The doctor answered his question that made Sunghoon tremble.

"We'll get her a room you can visit when her heart rate gets better. I'll have my nurse inform you." The doctor added as he bid farewell and walked out the waiting room. Sunghoon on the other hand couldn't hold his tears in. He hollered in the waiting room while the others tried comforting him.

While Sunoo stood behind them, guilty. He wanted to apologize to Sunghoon but he thought it wasn't the right time to do so.

It was almost 2 AM.

"We'll come back here later, are you coming Sunghoon hyung?" Ni-ki asked Sunghoon.

"No, I'll stay here. Jay you can go if you want, I'll be fine here."

"I'll be here with you and Y/N. I can use telepathy at them just in case we need anything." Jay leaned back on the chair he was sitting on, trying to feel comfortable. Sunghoon didn't insist Jay to go as he needed someone's company anyways.

He felt weak.

Both of the young men fell asleep after a few hours of overthinking.

Sunghoon woke up to a nurse slowly tapping his shoulder. "Sir, Ms. Y/N has a room now. I can accompany the both of you to her room. Please follow me."

Sunghoon suddenly stood as he woke up Jay by tapping his shoulder as he was dying to see you.

His eyes stumbled upon you on the bed. Unconscious. His face frowned once again as he walked towards you and gently kissed you on the forehead.

"Please call us when you need something. We're just in the hallways if the patient needs help."

Sunghoon and Jay nodded as a response.

Sunghoon still felt weak.

Jay's been telling him to eat but he would refuse and just look at you with his eyes filled with concern. He would look at you and hold you softly as if you were very fragile. And he'd cry wishing you'd move atleast an inch.

Jungwon and the others visited often as well. They look at Sunghoon with worry as they found out he wasn't eating well and refuse to drink blood.

"Yeah, it's been days since he was like this. Look at his skin! He's getting paler and paler each day. Sunghoon you should really digest something in your stomach." Jay blatantly spoke that made Heeseung and Sunoo nod.

"We brought you pig's blood, Sunghoon. It's the least we could do." Sunoo built up the confidence to speak to him once again after what happened. "I'm not accepting anything from you, Sunoo."

Sunoo looked down, ashamed. He just tried to help atleast a little since he noticed that Sunghoon was getting a bit dehydrated after the incident that happened. "Sunghoon, please." Heeseung begged as he wraps his arms around Sunghoon.

"All I could care about right now is Y/N, Hyung. I don't feel like digesting anything." Sunghoon spoke in a cold-monotone voice. "Think about this, Hoon. Y/N wouldn't like seeing you like this! You need t-" Heeseung got cut off as someone barges into the room.

It was Jake.

"What happened?!" Jay and Sunoo said loudly in horizon. Jake was absolutely frightened as he showed up. It seems like he heard bad news.

"I saw it just now... Y/N... She'll die in any time today." He panted, Sunghoon swiftly stood up as he heard the news from Jake. His eyes widened as tears streamed down his face.

"Hoon, one of us should turn her into one of us now or it'll be the end of her." Jake said whilst looking at Sunghoon who was hollering.

"What if she couldn't take it!" Sunghoon spoke loudly as he sobs kneeling down whilst he held your hand.

Sunghoon's heart dropped as he heard a ringing sound that made him tremble and cry loudly.

Your heart stopped.

"Someone fucking save her or I'll do it myself!" Jake yelled across the room as he has gotten near your neck to convert you into them.
He swiftly bit your neck as he revealed his red glowing fangs deeply injecting the venom from his fangs. He pulls himself away from your neck as everyone in the room saw how the blood flew through your veins.

Sunghoon on the other hand, still crying. Hoped that he was the one who did it but he was too dehydrated and his body might not make it if he was the one who bit you. He was worried since, almost dying while to handle a vampire's venom was dangerous. He starts to shake uncontrollably out of worrying.

"Y/N please... I can't lose you." He cried as he looks at your unconscious body. His desperate self had the urge to get the pig's blood inside of the mini fridge. He drank it lots until his fangs revealed a red glow and his skin turns to the usual healthy gleam once again.

He bit you endlessly wishing for your eyelids to open as he realized he was desperate for you. He couldn't afford to lose you.

The bites has imprinted on your body as his loud cry made everyone look at him in the room frown.

One

Two

Three.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 391 39
ใ€ ๐•†๐•Ÿ ๐”น๐•ฃ๐•–๐•’๐•œ ใ€‘ "๐•ท๐–†๐–‰๐–ž ๐–„/๐•น, ๐–ž๐–”๐–š ๐–“๐–Š๐–Š๐–‰ ๐–™๐–” ๐–๐–Š๐–‘๐–• ๐–š๐–˜ ๐–‡๐–Š๐–ˆ๐–”๐–’๐–Š ๐–๐–š๐–’๐–†๐–“๐–˜ ๐–†๐–Œ๐–†๐–Ž๐–“."... Hidden away by her brothers, Moon...
17.1K 552 26
Vampire au "๐™ƒ๐™š ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™›๐™ช๐™ก๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™๐™ช๐™ข๐™–๐™ฃ, ๐™—๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™๐™š ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™—๐™š ๐™๐™ช๐™ข๐™–ne ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช" "๐™Ž๐™๐™š ๐™›๐™š๐™ก๐™ก ๐™›๐™ž๐™ง๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™—๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™๐™š ๐™›๐™š๐™ก๏ฟฝ...
48K 1.7K 41
[BADLY WRITTEN] sim jaeyun, who is he? โš ๏ธ viewer discretion advised sensitive topics mentioned. kidnapping, murder, strong language, violence, tortur...
47.1K 2K 38
cafunรฉ (v.) running your fingers through your lover's hair. moving into a new house with nice neighbours is what everyone wants right? Well what happ...