kpop bg smut ✧ sub!idol

By femdomlieeh

Smut about pretty Kpop boys<3 ¡this is a sub!idol book! Groups: ✧ ATEEZ, TXT, NCT, ENHYPEN, Treasure, ZEROB... More

INTR✧DUCTION
Classy ✧ Kai (S)
SuperM ✧ Choking them ✧
Skirt, Skirt ✧ Beomgyu (F)
NCT 127 ✧ Being called Babyboy by their BFF ✧
ASTRO ✧ Accidentally calling you Mommy ✧
WayV ✧ Wanting your attention ✧
[3:38] ✧ DK/Dokyeom (S)
Got7 ✧ Catching them playing with themselves ✧
TXT ✧ Receiving a hickey for the first time ✧
Key ✧ Taeyong, Jungwoo, Mark x Dom!Reader (S)
ATEEZ ✧ Calling them Babyboy for the first time ✧
Pretty ✧ Seonghwa (S)
Monsta X ✧ Finding out you have a mommy kink ✧
Dream ✧ Jaehyun (F)
Hot Tea ✧ Felix (FS)
S. Shop ✧ Renjun (FS)
Under the Table ✧ Hongjoong (S)
NCT U ✧ Teasing you (pt. 1)
Pink Blush ✧ Haechan (FS)
Stray Kids ✧ Revealing their mommy kink ✧
Monsta X ✧ Riding your thigh ✧
Jealous ✧ Haruto (F)
Seventeen ✧ Wearing a skirt for you ✧
Crown ✧ Heeseung (S)
Caramel ✧ Sunghoon (S)
REQUEST B✧X: OPEN!!
WIP✧

Cheek ✧ Mingi (S)

5.1K 84 26
By femdomlieeh

𝑮𝑬𝑵𝑹𝑬𝑺: smut ✧ fluff ✧ relationship au ✧ slightly romantic + crack at some point

𝑷𝑨𝑰𝑹𝑰𝑵𝑮: Sub!Mingi (ATEEZ) ✧ Domme!Reader

𝑾𝑨𝑹𝑵𝑰𝑵𝑮: nsfw ✧ jealousy ✧ 69 ✧ oral sex ✧ face-sitting ✧ begging ✧ teasing ✧ stripping ✧ praise ✧ minnie being the cutest fkn boy out there ✧ light degradation ✧ light hair pulling ✧ competition (Woosan) ✧ mommy kink (mami) ✧ baby boy kink

𝑾𝑶𝑹𝑫 𝑪𝑶𝑼𝑵𝑻: 5.4 ✧ k

𝑺𝑶𝑵𝑮 𝑷𝑳𝑨𝒀𝑰𝑵𝑮: Deja Vu ✧ ATEEZ

For a very long time I'd known that femdom is my cup of tea. Something else I'd known for a long time was that the thought of my boyfriend, Mingi, calling me Mami is one of the main factors of my wet dreams.

As I was driving the car home from a date, the only thing on my mind was how sexy he looked when he put his head on my lap in front of everyone in the café when he saw the waiter eyeing him up and down as an act of showing that he belongs to me.

I wanted him.

But I didn't just want him.

I wanted him in a way I'd never had him before.

I wanted him to call me Mami.

He liked it when I called him Babyboy so it shouldn't be too weird to call me Mami. Right?

I blurted out what I had wanted to say for too long: "I have a mommy kink."

He turned his head to me and looked at me, grinning as if I were joking. After a few seconds of not getting a similar reaction back his mouth gaped out of shock.

"Or to be more specific, I like being called Mami," I said in an attempt to get him out of his trance.

When he'd done enough thinking, which was five long seconds, he replied in the brattiest voice ever, "You're not my mother."

Of course it hurt that we weren't into the same kink...but all relationships have their flaws. At least we had femdom in common.

If he were dominant there'd be a problem.

And he didn't leave me for it, nor did he act weird around me.

But something that changed was that he got bratty.

He started using my kink against me! Like when I would accidentally walk into a table or drop my plate of precious food, he'd sarcastically say "Good job, Mami," and start applauding.

He'd always been my good boy so I wasn't sure how to react at first, but soon turned to punishments.

He liked it.

He liked it a lot.

He turned into a bad boy, but at least we found more common kinks that way. Mommy still wasn't one of them and that would always be in the back of my mind.

As long as I pleased him I was pleased. It didn't matter if he called me Mami or not.

___'s pov

"How does it feel?" I ask him enthusiastically.

"I'm excited since you've told me so many stories about them and it's a bigger step in our relationship," he says with a small, shaking voice.

He's nervous.

Knocking is heard from the entrance door of the apartment, which signals that they've arrived. Thus I move my feet towards the large door and open it, revealing the three people we've been expecting.

"San, you're even cuter than before!" I squeal out when I notice that his hair color is different from the last time I saw him, lilac and blue.

Last time I saw him he had bleached hair, but I'm assuming that was just to prepare for the ocean blue.

He throws himself at me in a needy hug and whines out "___-ie, I've missed you sooo much."

San is a very touchy person and that's one of his best traits - according to me - but it can be a less good one in a situation where you're in a relationship and your partner isn't aware that the guy acts like that around all his best friends.

Therefore Mingi stands there awkwardly and breathes quicker at the view of a stranger, who is an attractive boy, latch onto his girlfriend.

Suddenly I can hear San sniffling, which is weird until I hear him utter "I missed your smell! You smell like something I can't describe: like memories, like home, like ___."

I squeeze my arms extra hard for a moment just to be a little more dramatic when I state that I missed him more.

Letting go of him, I turn my gaze to behind him and go in for another awaited hug.

"Wooyoung!" I say with a big smile on my face when I see his eye-smile.

"___! Missed you," he says with a muffled voice from him burying his face in my neck.

He usually is louder and more jumpy, but he's very shy around new people.

My boyfriend turns his gaze to the ground, finding his feet more interesting than the scene in front of him.

I repeat the same process and pull away from the hug to go to the next person.

When I turn to the last friend I immediately get tackled into a hug.

"Why didn't you bring me in your suitcase?" Lisa whines.

"I missed you too," I say with a pout of guilt as I look down at her.

"If you missed me you would've brought me with you!" she fake wails as if it's my fault that's it's illegal to bring a human inside a suitcase.

"ANYWAY, meet my boyfriend! Mingi, meet San, Wooyoung and Lisa," I ignore her plaints and drag Mingi to my side so their attention's on him.

"H-Hi..." he stammers with insecurity as visible as a melon in a pumpkin patch.

"Hello," the oldest boy says loudly as he reaches out to shake his hand.

The tense boy next to me takes the other's hand and shakes it, probably wetting it with sweat.

"___-ie has told us a lot about you," Wooyoung says with a friendly smile.

"Why did you steal ___-ie from us?" the remaining girl asks as she crosses her arms, with an angry look.

"I-" my boyfriend tries to form a sentence and looks at me when he fails.

"I was just joking," she says with a smile this time and winks playfully.

He smiles a little as he gets calmer.

"I was kidding on the square," she says quietly for herself.

MG's pov.

"Now I understand why she got with you! Like, you're cool, bro," Lisa laughs and high-fives me while I'm blushing slightly with pride because of the compliment, but also at the mention of my lover.

During the past hours me and my girlfriend's best friends have bonded and I'm now comfortable enough to hang out with the three of them without her.

But being one hour without her gets very boring since she's the funniest person ever, but we have to wait because she's cooking food and we don't want to eat burnt chicken nuggets.

"How does the TV work?" San asks me, since it's my TV.

We're in my apartment since ___ didn't want me to be able to escape, in case I got embarrassed around her friends — which I'd very likely do after 10 minutes at her place. She describes me as an antisocial cutie.

"I don't know," I reply, feeling a little dumb for not knowing how to use my own TV. But in my defence I only use the TV when me and her watch Netflix together.

"Forget what I said about you being cool before," Lisa says, obviously joking...I think.

"___-ie!" Wooyoung calls out.

"No," she replies monotonously from the kitchen.

"PLEASEEE, WE NEED YOUR HELP, MAMI," the oldest out of the male guests yells with a nice tone.

That action got me in a state of shock for a few seconds.

Why did he call her Mami?

Soon she shows up and asks tiredly "What do you want help with?"

Slowly a bad feeling creeps inside me.

She's not afraid to say what she wants, so why doesn't she tell him off? Why am I thinking this? It's not as if it matters or anything. She should at least raise her voice a little, right? But why does she need to do that if it doesn't matter? Wait... What if he's her other baby boy?!

By the time I stop thinking, she's already helped with the TV and Wooyoung is looking through Netflix.

"Can you please get me a blanket, Mamiii?" the devil on Earth, also known as San, asks my girlfriend with a cute voice on purpose and makes grabby hands at her.

Bitch.

I look at her, expecting something I'm not sure of...

...And then she's gone.

Yes! She just left him hanging! Fuck ye-

My thoughts get interrupted when I see her...

...with a fluffy, red blanket in her hand.

"Thanks, Mamiii," he exaggerates the title once again, making my face turn red in anger.

"Don't interrupt me again, folks, or else you'll eat air," she warned before she went back to cooking the food that might or might not be ruined already.

I try to act like nothing happened when Wooyoung put on RuPaul's Drag Race.

But it's very hard.

My thoughts keep racing so I decide that I should confront that shitbag.

"Why did you call her Mami?" I ask bluntly, not caring about sounding rude.

"___? Oh, well, I always do that when I want her to do me-"

I clench my fists. This fucker-

"-a favour and it works! She loves being called that so," he explains with no regret or guilt in his voice.

"But you prolly know that already..." the short girl says and winks at me.

I-

"We also say it when she's being protective of us and acting like a mom," Wooyoung suddenly adds, making me even more shocked.

"Which is, like, all the time."

He calls her Mami too! Wooyoung?! I thought he was the most innocent out of them...

For the rest of the night I am in a bad mood. I don't like it when they call my girlfriend Mami

✧✧✧

Mingi's been ignoring me for the past days and I don't know why. But I do know that I hate it. He's usually very affectionate, so it feels weird in a very bad way when he isn't.

Thank God, he replied to one of my texts. It was the one where I asked if we could meet up. He responded, saying he wanted to meet up at his place.

I didn't know what to expect so I put on a nice outfit, which consists of a skirt with a zipper that goes all the way down to the edge and an oversized T-shirt. My make up was done by Lisa since she's talented and I really want to look good since I miss my baby. She also drove me there since I was hoping that I'd spend the night.

And that's how I ended up in front of this familiar door.

I knock gently, waiting for him to open it. If we weren't having problems right now I'd just open the door without knocking nor waiting for him to open the door, but I'm not sure if I'm allowed to do that anymore...

Hearing no footsteps concerns me. Is he gonna ignore my existence this way too...?

When I realize that he might've not heard me I just go for the door handle and walk in.

"Mingi?" I say out loud, waiting for him to show up.

With no response this time I get a little worried.

"Minnie? Baby?" I call out his nicknames, hoping it'll show him I came to solve our problems, not argue.

"Here," I hear his beautiful deep voice coming from the living room.

After I hang up my jacket and take off my shoes I slowly follow his voice.

Walking into the living room I didn't expect to see the sight I'm met by.

There he is. My boyfriend, Mingi, laying on his stomach on the L-shaped sofa, facing the TV...

Naked.

Plump butt, godly thighs, muscular back, honey smooth and colored skin...all on display for me.

Confused about why he's naked when we were supposed to talk, I ask him with a light tone "What happened? Why are you...naked?"

He turns his face to me, putting his cheek on the armrest of the sofa and whines with a pout, "I hurt myself!"

My protective nature kicks in and I get worried and ask him where he hurt himself.

He turns around onto his back exposing yet another surprise.

That surprise being his throbbing, red dick up in the air.

He whines out louder "I walked into a table."

The view of my boyfriend laying naked with a red, untouched hard-on and pout for the most innocent reason is one of the sexiest things I've seen in my whole life...and is also making me unconsciously clench.

I'm not sure what to say since I wasn't expecting to see him in this state, so I stay quiet.

If I was shocked before, I'm speechless when I hear the next sentence coming from his delicate lips...

"Can you kiss it better? Please, Mami, it really hurts so, so much," he asks, still with the pout as if he's an innocent church-boy and not a kinky masochist.

For some people this might sound like just a very kinky sentence, but for me it sounds like the gates to the heaven of sins have opened.

This flips me from worried-about-our-relationship mode to sexy mode.

I don't need to give him an answer, I simply walk over and look down at him.

"My safeword is disco. What's your safeword?"

"Disco too," he answered.

He feels small and submissive compared to my height and powerful aura.

Crouching down to the same level as his cock, I look at him and see him staring at me while breathing audibly. Smirking, I bring my face closer to his member and stop a few centimeters away from it.

"Where exactly did you hurt yourself, Minnie?" I ask him teasingly, making him groan.

"Everywhere, Mami. Everywhere. Kiss me everywhere, please," he begs, though he's sexually frustrated he keeps the cute tone.

"Please, Ma-" I interrupt him from his begging by squeezing his cock lightly.

He wants to be a good boy for me, punishment not even being on his mind.

Turning my gaze to him I can see his eyes glistening with curiosity, mouth slightly agape from where his sentence stopped, and hear his breathing growing a little louder at the unexpected touch. His dick is warm and pulsing from the resistment he's been surviving the past minutes...or hours.

I place a small kiss on his tip and hear a small, flustered whine escape his mouth.

He must've denied himself for a long time before I arrived if he's this sensitive.

"Waited for me instead of touching yourself? What a good boy you are," I say proudly before I start placing light kisses all over his dick, making it, if possible, even redder than before.

"I'm Mami's good boy," he barely lets out, having a hard time speaking. He wants to be claimed by me. He wants me to know that he's dedicating himself to me. He wants me to know that the only one he could see himself with is me.

The kisses are light yet full of power. They are so small yet they make him high on ecstasy.

With satisfaction visible in my eyes I start nibbling slightly, making him groan louder and instinctively close his eyes.

After a few seconds he opens them again and asks for another request "Mami, can you sit on my face?"

He wants to please me too. My baby isn't completely selfish.

"I don't want you to sit on the carpet," he says in the same made up innocent voice he's been using during the whole not-so-innocent evening.

"Why not?" I ask him, to get on his nerves a little bit more than I already have.

"Your knees will get red. The carpet's so uncomfortable. A-And you told me my cheeks are the softest cheeks in the world so you should sit here, Mami," he argues cutely and points at his face, showing me where I should sit.

How can he look so innocent in a moment that's everything but that?

"My Babyboy," I say and kiss his button nose, making him flash his beautiful smile.

I want to sit there, until I remember the fact that he ignored me for these past two days. So I decide that teasing him is what he deserves. Therefore I stand up and sit...

...on his chest, not his face.

Close yet far.

Hearing him complaining behind me motivates me to start sucking him, that'll maybe shut him up.

But no.

It doesn't.

Instead he lets out more moans, showing that I'm pleasing him is also his way of trying to make me wetter since he knows my weakness is his pleasure.

I twirl my tongue around the tip and get a high-pitched moan in return.

I love it.

His tip is his most sensitive part and he doesn't know if he should be happy or complaining that I know it.

With a smile I suck the tip harder and the moans leaving his mouth go straight to my core.

When I start sucking harder, he brings his hands to my thighs and rubs them gently up and down. That's OK until his fingers find their way to the edge of my skirt, slowly and sneakily trying to pull it up my legs.

"What are you doing?" I ask fast, sending vibrations that makes his dick twitch.

Grunts of pleasure is heard from the boy under me, yet he miraculously finds a way to talk.

"Mami, you smell so good. Can I taste? Pleaseee? I'm hungry, I haven't eaten for so long," he says in between low moans.

How can he care so much about my pleasure in a moment when he's so pleased?

"A good boy who asks so nicely deserves to be rewarded," I reply to his plead.

His face lights up at the thought of getting to please me; it's been his wish to do this for a while now.

It's usually me who gets to please him and not the other way around, but I've told him so many times that his pleasure is my pleasure.

With smooth hands he touches me from the ankles beside his head up to the thighs that are hidden under the material of my skirt. He enjoys it so much. Getting to feel my thighs under my skirt. It feels like he's doing something dangerous; being in contact with something nobody else can see, something no one else touches...

He feels like a bad boy.

Confidence and curiosity makes him tug the damned skirt and jerk it upwards until he can see the ivy blue panties with a big dark patch covering the entrance to paradise.

His Mami is wet for him.

I move my pussy further back until I can feel his hot breath on it through my panties. As soon as its arrives close enough to him, he happily puts the fabric to the side, so he can get to my wetness, and starts kissing it.

He kisses it smoothly and slowly, showing how much he appreciates it, since he rarely gets to do it this way.

Unlike him, I go rough.

Sucking his member harder and lower and hollowing my cheeks causes him to groan, sending wonderful vibrations to me.

He keeps whining and turning me on more so I start deepthroating my boy.

Because he earned it.

In return he chants my name sinfully and dives his silky tongue inside me, trying to retreat the sex drug I keep giving him.

Though it makes me gag, I go deeper.

Why?

Because his moans are so addicting. He has this specific type of moan that sounds like a mixture between a sad whine and a virgin getting fucked for the first time.

He licks deeper, though his moans are getting louder and making it harder for him to focus, he really wants me to cum first.

For a whole hour he's been trying to restrain himself from touching himself at the thought of what we were going to do tonight. He couldn't keep himself from thinking about it; it wasn't his fault that his girlfriend was the sexiest woman he's ever met and that the thought of pleasing her and showing her a new side of him was so hot!

The thought alone was enough to make his cock red.

But what we're doing together right now is nowhere near his fantasy...

This was way better than he ever could've dreamed of and he's really creative and has a huge imagination, which says a lot.

To actually experience this was so much harder.

He's been restricting himself from cumming since before my tongue met his sensitive skin. Here he is now, laying with the back of his head on the sofa and his face between my thighs, doing his best to send me over the edge.

Suddenly my skirt that was curled up on my thighs sinks down and barricades his head, not letting the cold oxygen from the room get in, which makes him even hotter. His hair is sticking to his forehead and his hands are cupping my ass, because he loves the thickness.

I can sense that he's on the verge of cumming and I want him to cum, he deserves it.

"Baby, cum for me," I say against his skin, blowing on it to make it cooler.

"Wanna wait for you, Mami," he moves his lips against me softly.

"But, Baby, you've been waiting for me for so long. You've been treating me like the queen I am. You deserve to cum," I encourage him.

"Do it, Babyboy. Your cum is my pleasure," I whisper against him and bite lightly.

All this praise is too much for him, he can't hold it in anymore so he finally lets go. The white liquid spurts out of him in strings and land on his abs. I lick it up and hear him groan tiredly.

Looking back I see that my skirt has surrounded him and I can't see his face when he licks me so I stand up.

With his tongue out in the air he looks disappointed and confused, "B-But, Mami...I-I didn't get my dessert."

I smirk at his cuteness and bring my hand to hold his cheek softly, "Be patient, Babyboy."

He's a little impatient now.

Or maybe that should be rephrased to desperate for my cum.

"You're gonna get it soon," I chuckle lightly at his eagerness.

When my hand leaves his cheek and my steps take me a few meters away from him, he gets confused again, but keeps quiet.

He's listening to his Mami.

I turn to him and watch his longing face as he lays there beautifully, looking like an angel, yet like a sinner.

Without breaking eye contact I drop my panties and his mouth opens more than before.

I'm putting a spell on him.

I'm like an enchantress, having power over his mind, body and soul.

He's like a puppet with the strings I have the control of...

...except he's aware of it.

And he loves it.

Walking over to him with my mighty aura makes him gulp, he has no idea of what I have in store.

But he really wants to see me drop more garments.

This time I sit on his chest with my front facing him, making him gulp again with anticipation and look down...

"I just wanted to see your pretty face when I ride it," I say innocently, looking at him and witnessing him getting redder.

He lifts his gaze to my face and locks eyes with me when I suddenly knot my oversized shirt, since I don't want it to cover his handsome face like the skirt did. This exposes my abdomen, which makes him even more excited.

"Show me! Show me, Mami," he begs with his needy voice.

"Let's see if your tongue is worth it, Baby," I reply, making him feel small, but determined at the same time.

There's no chance he's not witnessing a strip tease and my golden body.

He goes back to kissing my folds, keeping our eyes locked, wanting to see my reaction to everything he does.

He explores my body and desires, since he usually doesn't get the opportunity.

I love it.

When he's being affectionate and can make sex romantic by showing he loves and appreciates my body.

Soon he starts using his tongue, stimulating me, but I stay silent with a straight face, showing that this isn't the best trick out there. When his face falls a little, I start touching his hair to get it out of his face while still looking at him to motivate him.

He licks between my folds and a stray groan escapes my mouth. That's a clue to keep it going, which he catches, making more groans leave me.

I grind on his face which forms a confident smile on it, making him go deeper and damn that feels great.

This is oddly good for being his first time eating me out.

A surprised moan escapes my lips when his tongue accidentally comes in contact with my clit.

He notices it, he's been keeping track of what makes my body react and what doesn't. When he realizes that the clit is one of the g-spots on the female body, he mentally slaps himself for not thinking of that.

Kisses are peppered on my sensitive bundle of nerves, sending shivers down my spine that makes me arch my back.

Smiling at my reaction, he starts licking it, leaving either a suck or a kiss after every lick.

He's going crazy down there.

Is he on ecstacy?

He doesn't do drugs of any kind.

Is he getting paid?

There's no amount of money that can make up for this kind of treatment.

No, he's simply aware of my worth.

"Good boy," I praise him and watch as his smile grows even bigger when I zip down my skirt and toss it away in a random corner of the room.

He puts his hands on my knees, that are on each side of his head, in an innocent matter...until he moves them up my thighs and stops at my ass, kneading each stretch marked cheek in each hand.

"Hey! No touchy-tou-" I get interrupted by my lover's magic hands pushing me into his face deeper and make me moan louder than before.

With loud moans escaping my mouth uncontrollably I grab a fistful of his wet hair. He likes it, it's rough and shows that I fucking love what he's doing.

"So desperate to see Mami naked?" I ask him as teasingly as possible when I'm grunting.

He responds by vibrating mhm repeatedly against my clit, making me pull his hair harder.

As I grab the edges of my shirt, I see his eyes full of lust. When I pull it up and throw it away he gets disappointed.

I'm wearing a lace bralette.

A wine red one because fuck matching underwear.

He wants to see more.

But he still thinks I'm sexy and purrs against me.

With the desire to make me cum and show my all for him, he puts his cute lips on my clit and suckles the harshest he can.

His craziness down there makes me scream out loud, "Good, Babyboy. Make Mami proud."

As he keeps on pleasuring me, I decide he should get something back.

He has earned it.

The sound of me unclipping my bra makes his doe eyes twinkle with penchant.

He takes one of his hands away from my butt and puts two fingers inside me to pleasure me even further to the edge.

The other hand he brings up to cup my right boob with.

I'm on the verge of cumming.

He notices and starts pinching my nipple.

Fuck.

How does he already know what he's doing?

I can't hold it anymore and release my juice.

Looking down below me I'm met by his face of accomplishment and pride.

He licks everything up as if it, in fact, were dessert.

"Thank you, Mami," he says and breathes loudly.

I move away from him and lay back against the cushions.

"Don't leave me, Mami," he whines lightly at the lack of contact.

He moves towards me and puts his head between my boobs.

As he's laying and relaxing with his eyes closed, I play with his hair.

Maybe I went a little too rough on his cute hair...

I put on Netflix on the TV and look through shows to find something we can watch.

We've seen almost everything already.

But there's one show I never grow tired of: RuPaul's Drag Race.

I've seen all seasons but rewatching them is still entertaining.

He suddenly puts his chin up on my left tit to look at me and hurts me in the process.

"Ouch, that hurts, stop," I tell him.

He immediately moves his chin to the middle of my chest instead and apologizes "Sowy, Mami."

No praise makes him pout.

So he starts licking my left nipple lightly while pinching the other.

I take his chin between my fingers and bring him away from my skin and up to face me.

"Why are you doing this?" I ask seriously and look into his eyes.

"Doing what, Mami? You? Well, because I love you," he plays unaware.

"C'mon! Since when do you call me Mami, hm?" I ask, still keeping eye-contact.

He looks away.

"Look at me and tell me the truth," I demand him.

He sighs and prepares to admit it.

"I-I don't like it when San calls you Mami..."

"Baby, I've told you you're my baby boy. My only baby boy! Okey?" I tell him, sad that he's insecure.

"But you gave him the last taco and you LOVE food!" he argues with emphasis on love.

"I don't want you to feel like you have to change yourself so you can prove that you're better than other boys. You hear me? You're my only lover and I love you more than I love myself," I say and kiss his forehead.

He nods and looks down.

He's still insecure.

I sigh.

Ding! I get an idea.

I gently push him away from me and start walking towards the blankets.

Suddenly I hear the annoying radar ringtone that means someone's calling my phone.

I pick it up and see it's San. Why would he call me at this time?

"San? What's up?" I say tiredly.

"I'm eating waffles with chicken," I hear Wooyoung's voice mimicking San's.

Ohhhhhh, he's trying to prank me or something.

"I just called to say that I took your bra," he says very convincingly.

How long has he been practicing that voice?

"Why?"

"Because watching Drag Race has inspired me to become a drag queen, thank you. Have fun watching me win season 12," he says, still with his San-wannabe voice.

"Okey, Sannie. Byeee," I say and giggle at him.

"Wait, don't you want your bra ba-"

I end the phone call and grab the blanket to finally go back to my boyfriend.

With the soft blanket covering me I turn back to him on the sofa and am met by him crying.

I hurry and sit down next to him, "What's wrong?"

Through tears he says, "You don't wanna know."

That makes me confused and offended, "Why wouldn't I wanna know what's hurting my Baby?"

"Because I'm not your only baby and because I'm annoying with my feelings," he wails out.

"How many times do I have to explain you're my only one? And why would you think that your feelings are annoying, Baby?" I ask him, genuinely confused about where those thoughts came from.

He starts laughing hysterically.

Full of sarcasm.

"SanNIE," he tries to make his voice sound like yours.

"Here, get the last taco! Here get the taco between my legs while you're at it!"

"He's my friend since kindergart-"

Before I can finish my sentence he interrupts me with a cracking voice, "Right after I make love to you you go back to him!"

"Baby, I just went to bring a blanket and he randomly happened to call me," I say and dry his tears.

His eyes won't look into mine.

He's still upset.

"Why would he call you this late?"

"Because it was Wooyoung. He wanted to prank me so I guess San left his phone unprotected for once. But I pranked him back by acting like I believed him. That's why I said Sannie instead of his name."

"I still think he likes you!"

"Baby..." I smile widely.

"What?" he says, slightly annoyed at my expression.

"You do know they're in a relationship together, right? Or did I forget to mention that?"

✧ ੈ ✧ ‧₊˚ * ੈ ✧‧₊˚** ੈ ✧ ‧₊˚ * ੈ ✧‧₊˚** ✧ ੈ ✧

A/N.
first shit i ever posted on wp jihdeciusd— Yesss I did have a book before this one and it was removed by Wattpad at fkn 190k views🥲💀💀

Btw happy Chinese new year🎉

I'd really appreciate it if you vote so I know u enjoy this and to motivate me to write more<3

Q. Which boy group(s) is/are your ult?

A. In terms of music then it's ATEEZ, NCT, TXT and Treasure but truthfully I don't keep up with anyone of them right now but I do watch funny videos or tiktoks of them every now and then.

Shoot it up, shoot it up
빨간 향기가 타올라 구속해
뭐가 있는지 수사할 ready
출발하면 뛰어 가빠지는 우리 racing
.
( Shoot it up, shoot it up
The scarlet scent burns up and restrains me
Let me investigate what's in there ready
Run when we get started, we become breathless racing )

—song mingi; 2021

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

980K 32.5K 60
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
919K 49.6K 34
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
874K 40.5K 173
𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
263K 6.3K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc