𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐈𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐄𝐚𝐬𝐲 ✔...

By Guktae_ficz

"Ex-cuse me! Who are you to tell me that?" she blurted out. "You'll get to know that soon." He made his grip... More

1 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭
2 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐊𝐢𝐬𝐬 [18+]
3 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐔𝐧𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐭
4 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬
5 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐲
6 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐮𝐢𝐬𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐩
7 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
8 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫
9 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧
11 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐮𝐥𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬
12 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐨𝐥𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐏𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐬 [18+]
13 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟𝐲 𝐝𝐚𝐲
14 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐯𝐞𝐬
15 - 𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞!!
16 - 𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐄𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠?
17 - 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 [18+]
18 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧
19 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲
20 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐞𝐱𝐲 𝐒𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩
21 - 𝐓𝐚𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞
22 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐧𝐢𝐜 𝐝𝐚𝐲
23 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐚𝐥
24 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐠𝐢𝐟𝐭
25 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 [Final]
26 - 𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞

10 - 𝐅𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞́?

2.1K 87 10
By Guktae_ficz

[Joohyun's POV]

"Love isn't easy...that's true.."

I was sitting on the bed hugging my knees. The clock said 10 am. I have been sitting here from the night and I decided to stay at home today. My mind. My mind? It was not at all working. Not. At. All.

I don't want to make assumptions without knowing the whole story. But still...people who will hear I rejected him..two times...will probably think I'm a psycho, a crazy girl who doesn't have any feelings.

But I know...I know what I've experienced.....I just don't want to be hurt again!.....

*buzz buzz*

My phone buzzed as it was in silent mode. I couldn't think straight, but still I grabbed it and saw the caller name. Jennie.

Well yeah she knew everything that happened till now except yesterday's incident. The night incident.

"Hello? Joohyun are you okay baby?"
"No I am not! I am
not!"
"What?"

I told her everything that happened yesterday night.

"But..are you sure you saw correct that day?" she asked me.

"Yeah I.....did!" ....

{FLASHBACK (Day-3 of living in Jeon Mansion)}

That day when we both were coming back home from school. The drive was silent. But I was happy. Everything was going smoothly...maybe you could say that I already got the hint that he likes me?...but then....

*ring ring*

Jungkook's phone was ringing. I saw the caller id and it said..."Baby?"

I patted my eyes and looked at his phone again and yeah I was right. It was "Baby". I couldn't believe in my eyes. Cuz as long as I remember, he told me that he is single but.....why?? Why did he lie to me?

I was really in shock. I really couldn't believe in my eyes. After a while I saw Jungkook hanging up the call without picking it up.

"Who was it?" I asked him. "Mom!" he said. "Oh!" wow what a great liar. Good. Very good. Brilliant. Outstanding. I really didn't expect this from him. But it doesn't matters to me right. I don't...love him?. Do I? Maybe I do? Ugh!!

{End of FLASHBACK}

"Uh girl...maybe you should give sometime to yourself. First discover if you love him or not, then second clarify that call. Just take your time." Jennie said calmly.

"You know what...to be honest...I like him...infact I love him....but him? On one hand he fucking has a girlfriend and on the other hand, he says he loves me? Like for real?" you slowly shout. "Okay so tell me now! Do you believe in destiny?" she asked me..

"Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!" I shouted. Well yeah destiny is the thing I believe the most in my life. From my childhood. "Then believe in it....even if its late....everything will be good!" she said, her soothing voice really helped me in calming down a little.

"Okay...thank you!" I said in a low voice. She hung up. I really can't admit any type of feelings at this time. I was both perplexed and petrified. I just don't know what to do...what to feel....

Throughout the day, I just sat on my bed hugging my knees, feeling all desolated from inside.

[•••]

"Good morning Joohyun-ahh! I missed you so much..." Jennie rejoiced, pulling me by my hand to her seat. "God everything seemed worthless without you." She exclaimed.

"Aww...well same here..I missed you too." With that being said, Nicky arrives. "Stella?" she asked as she huffed due to running up the stairs. "Late as usual!" Jennie laughed giddily, placing her hands on my left shoulder.

Well Stella is kinda indolent and sluggish but still she's really really kind and cherished by everyone.

Talking about my friends, Jennie is with me probably from since when I shifted to Seoul, we met through our parents. She is my life actually. Both her parents and mine are really close friends.

Nicky.......well....um....she was not so good when I met her. Its true that she bullied me but then it was just the situation that made her like that, cuz now I eventually found out that she is a really helpful and a kind person.

And Stella? I met her through her bag. Yeah...through her bag. What happened actually was that I found her bag in the public garden near the city fountain....In it, I found her phone and thought to give it to her. After a good search of her address in her phone I gave it to her. I know its bad to look onto other people's stuff, but I couldn't help myself as curiosity got better of my scruples, well it always does.

That's how I met my wonderful girls. I'm glad I have them!!....

"Okay now let's go....class is gonna start now." Jennie sighed. We all nodded and then the class started. "Hey can you help me in this?" Nicky who was sitting behind me seethed, biting on her pen.

"Yeah of course!" I helped her then she spoke "Joohyunieee thank you so much....btw what about we go and grab a coffee after classes?". She gleamed a smile with her puppy eyes on me. I don't know why everyone wants to have a coffee with me.

"Sure!" I patted my eyelashes, giving a slight smile. She is really cute. I can't say no to her. Never.

[•••]

After the classes I was standing at the university gate, wondering if I should go home with Jungkook. I mean yeah I agree that I'll stay there itself cuz I don't see a reason to pack up my stuff and leave only because he confessed his feelings to me.

Still I was angry and didn't wanted to talk to him cuz I need to clear out some things. "Should I go or not???" I was murmuring to myself.

*honk honk*. I heard a car horn. I turned around and there he was. Jungkook. He looked at me and didn't say anything but he pointed his eyes towards the passenger seat, indicating me to get inside. As if I will. "Get in!" his voice was a little outraged.

I turned my head to the opposite direction without saying a single word to him. "Get in!!!" his eyes were focused on the steering wheel. I still didn't pay any heed to his deed.

"Why are you so stubborn?" he clearly was irritated but I didn't gave a damn about it. "This is the last time I'm repeating get in!" his eyes still on the wheel. I didn't nudge. "GET IN!" he shouted making me flinch. I looked at him and his face was fuming.

He was all red. God knows why was he so much angry. Without any further delay I quietly got inside the car. I was really petrified.

[Jungkook's POV]

She slowly got inside the car without saying anything. I guess she was scared but what could I do? She is so stubborn. And she might be thinking I haven't noticed but I have, she is ignoring me from that day.

I just don't understand why is she like this. But I understand, maybe she has faced something that probably she can't tell me. I just want to be with her and I'm ready to give her time she wants. I just wish she always stays happy. I turned and saw her.

Her face was sad. Or scared?. God I think I made things worse. I shouldn't have shouted at her.

"Um Joohyun!" I slowly called her name, she looked at me timidly. Ugh!! I really scared her. "Uh sorry for shouting but-" she shoved her hand, cutting me off.

"It's okay!" she said firmly. God! Me and my attitude. I hate myself.

[•••]

[Joohyun's POV]

The drive from college to home was completely silent. I reached home- I mean Jeon Mansion, then I started completing my assignments given by "Mr.Jeon" aka Jungkook.

While doing the work, the only thoughts that lingered my mind was - Do I like him? Or love him? Or both? Is he honest? Does he have a girlfriend? If yes, then why did he confessed to me? Is he cheating on her? Or cheating on me? But we aren't dating! Then is he using me?

God just STOP!!!! STOP Joohyun STOP!!! I don't know what's my problem! So many questions at once can be answered by no one.

It's really my habit to make assumptions and jump into conclusions without even knowing the whole story. This is bad! I have to change this....

I should probably get cleared everything first! But the thing is how?...I really don't wanna face him. I just don't know anything...if my doubt becomes incorrect, then I don't think I will be able to face Jungkook again.

So maybe I'll let destiny and fate work by its own!!..

*knock knock*.

Someone knocked, getting me out of the creepy thoughts that lingered on my head like a lost puppy. Well it must be Jungkook.

I got up and opened the door and as usual. Jungkook. "Joohyun!" I looked up at him. "Are you okay? I'm sorry for-"

"I'm okay....thank you. Do you need anything?" I sternly replied to him, cutting him off. "The dinner is rea-"

"You go, I'll come downstairs." I again cutted him off. He gave a last glance at me before shutting the door.

After 5 minutes, I make my way to downstairs and to the kitchen. I saw him already sitting at the chair, food already served on the plate. I sat down on a chair opposite to him, it appeared as if he tried to tell me something but apparently he decided to keep his mouth shut.

I started eating without saying a single word. For a while both of us were eating quietly. "Why are you ignoring me huh?" he broke the silence, tapping his chopstick loudly on the surface of the table.

"I'm not!" I choose to answer simply in just few words. "You think I'm a fool?" he looked both dejected and infuriated. I stayed quiet. "Why are you trying to keep it simple when you can't? Why are you ignoring me when you don't want to?" he upbraided me.

"I. Told. You. I'm. Not. Ignoring. You." I seethed at him by gritting my teeth, tapping my chopstick just as he did before. "Really Joohyun?" his expression changed into a soft one. "Y-yeah! I'm not!" I put forth.

"I can see it clearly!"
"I'm not!"
"You are!"
"I'm not!"
"You are!" we both argued like children, then I stood up.

"Fine! Then I am!" I blurted out and ran upstairs. I sat on my bed as always. Again the same questions lingered on my mind, making it impossible for me to hold back my tears.

I agree that in these days, I've been really close to Jungkook, now he was also my friend but....what about his love? What about my love? Do I love him? No. Maybe yes.

Love seriously isn't easy. Even if you conclude your feelings for somebody, still its hard to confess.

[•••]

After the classes I was chatting with the girls, Jennie, Nicky and Stella. "Yeah without you we were feeling really bored." Jennie said. "Why? I am not at all interesting!" I chuckled.

"Yeah yeah you're not at all interesting who made the most hot and young and eligible professor of our school wander behind you like a lost puppy!" Jennie taunted. "Who are you talking about?" I queried, I knew it but still. "As if you don't know!" Stella teased me, tapping my hand with her elbow.

"But I don't understand one thing!" Nicky suddenly spoke up. "What?"

"If you guys say that Mr.Jeon has fell for Joohyun but what about his fiancé?" Nicky said quietly. "What??" "What!!" "What!?" all three of us said in unison.

"Yeah don't you guys know?" we all nodded a no. "Oh I thought you knew." "But who is that?" Jennie asked her. "I don't know..I just knew he has one!" Nicky rubbed the back of her neck.

"Thank god you told us!" Jennie said to Nicky. "Yeah if I get some other info I'll let you guys know!" with that she left with Stella.

I was still standing there heart broken into millions and billions of pieces, tears building up, ready to fall any second, my vision went blurry and with that I bursted into tears.

[Jennie's POV]

"Joohyun-ieeee shh shh shh!!" she bursted into tears. I felt really bad for her, seeing her like thus broke my heart. Something is really really wrong, I mean like on one hand Jungkook confessed to her and on the other he has a fiancé?

And what if he has another girlfriend whose caller Id Joohyun saw? Ugh!! Everything thing is messed up. I just don't know what to do! I seriously need to find out what's the matter going on with him.

All this is affecting her cuz....she loves him! Yeah she said it herself! One day she slept during class. That day in place of Taehyung I was sitting with her cuz he was on leave.

She slept and was murmuring something to herself. I tried to hear it and "I love you Jungkoo-" was what I heard. And not only that, I've also seen how she looks at Jungkook, full of love and affection and same for him actually.

Knowing which people are in love with whom is my experienced job. I always get to know these things just by looking into their eyes.

And I accept that both of them love each other but what about what Nicky told us? I don't know!!....I looked over and she was still crying, snuggled into my neck.

"Girl don't cry!! We'll clear things out okay? Don't cry!!" I tried to shush her, her eyes were all red and puffed. God I hate seeing her like this!! "Okay now be quiet!! Don't cry baby! Let's go and have lunch okay?" she nodded, looking so tiny and cute. We both reached the canteen. "You sit hear...lemme bring some water for you!" I said and left to bring water for her.

The canteen was empty...just 2 or 3 students....

[Joohyun's POV]

"You sit hear...lemme bring some water for you!" Jennie said this and left. I really couldn't process up my mind. What's going on? My heart was broken.

*snap snap*

I suddenly heard a sound, I looked up and found Sara standing there with her two girls, fuming at me. She snapped her fingers and dragged my by my hand to make me stand up. "What the-" "Don't you dare speak a word now!" she looked furious. "But what have I done?" I queried from her.

She grabbed my hand moreover pressed it hardly and shook my shoulders. "What have you done? You are asking me that? Just shut your mouth you Sl*t-"

"Sara!!! First you are shouting on me without any reason and then calling me a sl*t? What's your problem?"

"Oh please Joohyun!!....You are asking me the reason? You know what? Just f*ck off...you..tried to steal my Jungkook from me right? Now see what I'll do to you! But...you know what? I'll give a last chance to you and then....anything can happen...anything!" she said.

I was really not able to recall any incident in which I tried to steal Jungkook from god knows whom! The incident that happened at the first was an accident. And to make it clear it was Jungkook who approached me. But what can I do?

Even if I say all this to her, she will probably kill me. "Listen! Jungkook was the one who confessed to me indirectly...not me-"

*smack*

Sara slapped me hard. "Be quiet! JUST BE QUIET!" she yelled at me. Moreover she slapped me again, this time causing me to fall on the ground. "You deserve this!" she said and left.

I couldn't even fight with her cuz at that time, my vision went blur and everything went black.

[•••]

When I opened my eyes, the next thing I knew was that I was in the medical help room of the college. I looked around and saw Jennie sitting beside me, holding my hand. Also there was a nurse who was standing near the table.

"Are you okay?" Jennie asked me. I just nodded a yes. "I was really worried!" she said slowly. "What happened there? When I came back, I saw you were lying on the floor. No one else was there in the café." She held my hand more tight.

I told her everything that happened. "God that bi*ch!"

"Jennie its okay...we'll look for her afterwards. First I have some important work to do!" I said to her. She helped me get up the bed and the nurse applied some antiseptics on my cheeks, it was all red with marks of five fingers.

Also I hurt my head a little when I fell on the ground. I really think it isn't Sara's fault. Yes I agree that she slapped me but there must be a reason. She can't know it by herself. I don't know what to do.

"Jennie you go to the classes...thank you for helping me...I'm okay!" I held her hand. "But Joohyun I can't leave you like this" she seemed worried.

"No baby I'm okay...I have to do some work, then I'll come to the class!" I assured her. "Okay if you say so but take care okay?" I nodded at her statement.

She left after patting my shoulder. I'm glad to have her. After that I made my way to Jungkook's office.

"JUNGKOOK!!" I shouted at him.

[Jungkook's POV]

"JUNGKOOK!!" I looked up and saw Joohyun standing at the door, her eyes were fuming, her head bandaged and bruises on her cheeks. "Joohyun? What- what happened to you??" I was really worried.

"You say what happened to me? Are you a fool?" she yelled at me. "What-"

"You know what? Just- just forget me for God's sake!" she shouted making her way towards me. I really didn't know what was going on. "First you fucking fool with your girlfriend, then you say you love me and now a fiancé? Really Jungkook?" she said all in one breathe. What is she talking about? Girlfriend?? Fiancé?? I don't know anything she's talking about.

"Joohyun what are you talking about? Please be clear!" I queried from her. "Okay if you say so MR.JEON! You have a girlfriend right? I saw her call on your phone...."baby" ..then next day you said you love me....now I got to know you have a fiancé? What's going on Jungkook?" her voice softened a little.

"What? Girlfriend? God I don't have any girlfriend..I already told you and nor any fiancé!" I held my head, trying to process up what she said. "Then what about the "baby" call?" she speculated.

"God are you mad about that? For real?" she nodded. "God!! You could've asked me!! No that's not my girlfriend!"

"Oh please sir! Now stop...I don't want any excuses!" she growled at me. "But Joohyun-" with that being cut off, she left the office followed by the loud bang on the door. God! Please help me! She understood it all wrong, just all wrong. I-I can't lose her.

--------♥︎~

──────────────────────
"𝑺𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒄𝒖𝒓𝒆...."
──────────────────────

〚3263 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬〛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

323K 8.6K 29
The cliché story about a new girl coming to school. That's what you were expecting. Everybody ignoring you because you don't care much for appearance...
352 33 16
•{Includes mature subject matter} "Please give me a chance," he said, staring so deep into my eyes I suddenly felt naked. "Jungkookie, I can't...
221K 8.9K 45
A story where a girl starts crushing on her classmate Kim Taehyung. Will she ever end up with him? When all he ever see her is as his bestfriend. Wil...
135K 4.8K 41
**COMPLETED** "Just tell me. Why did you try to steal the necklace?" I looked at him. "Oh! I tried stealing it because it was ugly, disgusting, and i...