Date me, Miss nerd

By taesenor

"๐—™๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฑ๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—น๐˜† ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ฏ๐—ท๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜๐˜€ ๐—œ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐˜€๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ 110/10... More

Part 1 : Girlfriend?
Part 2 : Kissing someone else
Part 3 : Trip
Part 4 : Journey
Part 5 : Flirt
Part 6 : Paired wrongly
Part 7 : Lost
Part 8 : Trouble
Part 9 : Fear of losing
Part 10 : Distracted
Part 11 : Back to home
Part 12 : Property
Part 13 : comfort
Part 14 : jealous
Part 15 : provoked
Part 17 : Birthday party
Part 18 : Birthday gift
Part 19 : Whole truth
Part 20 : Heartbreak
Part 21 : Reconcile
Part 22 : Accident?
Part 23 : Who
Part 24 : Ghosting
Part 25 : Finale

Part 16 : confession

9.3K 412 50
By taesenor

𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫:-

It has been 2 hours since Jungkook left the villa in rage. You tried to call him but he was not picking up. Since you don't know where he went anyway so you decided to collect your stuff from your aunt's house alone. At first he promised to accompany you but looked like he had no intention to do so.

You got off the bus on the nearest bus stop in Front of your aunt's house and was walking but your steps came to halt when you saw the person you wanted to see the most right now. Jungkook. He was standing in front of the house while leaning towards his car. You walked towards him.

"𝗜 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴", you said.

"𝗜𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗲𝗱 𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗜'𝗺 𝗮 𝗺𝗮𝗻 𝗼𝗳 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀." He replied coldly without looking at you. You looked down while biting your lips to hold back your smile. You were glad that he came.

"𝗦𝘁𝗮𝘆 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲, 𝗜'𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸", you said and ran towards the door. After ringing the bell, you waited until Hyemin opened the door.

"𝗘𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗶𝗲!!" Her eyes glistened in excitement and she hugged you.

"𝗪𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁? 𝗜 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗼 𝗺𝘂𝗰𝗵! 𝗧𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝗴𝗼𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸!" She said and pulled back from the hug.

"𝗜-𝗜 𝗱𝗶𝗱𝗻'𝘁 𝗰𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸. 𝗜'𝗺 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗺𝘆 𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗳𝗳", you replied with a faint smile making Hyemin furrow her brows.

"𝗘𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗶𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂-", before she whine like a kid and asks you to stay, you interrupted her, "𝗜'𝗺 𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗛𝘆𝗲𝗺𝗶𝗻 𝗮𝗵. 𝗜'𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗴𝗼". You entered the house and rushed towards your room. Quickly packed all the necessary stuff, not forgetting about all your books. You came downstairs just to see your Aunt standing near the the couch. But something was indifferent with her.

"𝗢𝗠𝗢!! 𝗢𝘂𝗿 𝗬/𝗻 𝗮𝗵 𝗶𝘀 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸!! 𝗪𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗺𝘆 𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗱. 𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝘀𝗼 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗱", she exclaimed and hugged you. You were totally puzzled by her actions and stood there, without doing anything.

"𝗔𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗼𝗸𝗮𝘆? 𝗪𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴? 𝗢𝗺𝗼! 𝗟𝗼𝗼𝗸𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗶𝗱𝗻'𝘁 𝗲𝗮𝘁 𝘄𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘀𝗲 2 𝗱𝗮𝘆𝘀. 𝗦𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗜 𝗰𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴?" She asked.

"𝗛𝘂𝗵?" You suddenly forgot to form sentences. But eventually shook your head as 'no'. "𝗜'𝗺 𝗹-𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴", you timidly said.

"𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘆 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗮𝘂𝗻𝘁?" She asked making puppy eyes and you had no answer. You don't wanted to sound rude but confusion never left that why she is acting like she didn't raised you just for your property. You shook your head and marched towards the door and left.

𝙅𝙪𝙣𝙜𝙠𝙤𝙤𝙠'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫:-

Y/n came out puzzled and was look back again and again.

"𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗻𝗲𝗱?" I asked worried but my tone was still cold.

"𝗔𝘂𝗻𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗲𝗶𝗿𝗱. 𝗦-𝘀𝘂𝗱𝗱𝗲𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗺𝗲", she replied while scratching her head. I sensed that something is fishy but as we don't know anything, it's better to stay away from them. I took the suitcase from her hand and kept it in my car trunk.

"𝗛𝘂𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝘂𝗽. 𝗪𝗲 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗱𝗼 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘀𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝗰𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝗽𝗲𝗼𝗽𝗹𝗲." I muttered but enough for her to hear. She sat in car while I did so too.
The ride was silent but looked like she wanted to ask something. Anyways, I'm not going to break the silence first. I'll just wait for her.
Within 15 mins, we arrived at the supermarket to buy the necessities for y/n.

"𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗱𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝘂𝘆?" I asked while entering the grocery section.

"𝗚𝗿𝗮𝗯 𝗮 𝗯𝗮𝘀𝗸𝗲𝘁. 𝗜'𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗮 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝗶𝘁'𝗹𝗹 𝗿𝗲𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗺𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝘂𝘆 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗻𝗼𝘁", she said and walked forward while I followed her with a basket. She really picked selected items, looking carefully at them. The commodities which really essential.

"𝗕𝘂𝘆 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗼. 𝗜'𝗹𝗹 𝗽𝗮𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗻𝗼𝘄. 𝗗𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗺𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘆", I spoke and she turned around.

"𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆? 𝗧𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝗺𝘂𝗰𝗵!!" She exclaimed with a wide grin and ran back towards the items she intended to buy but never picked up b'coz of her troubled budget. I chuckled lightly but immediately turned on my poker face as I saw her coming back.
We continued to walk around, looking for essentials for 15-20 mins.

"𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸?" Suddenly she spoke without turning back or looking at me.

"𝗛𝗺𝗺?" I hummed in response.

"𝗪𝗵𝘆 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴?" She asked, finally turning back. We stood still at our spots looking at each other for few moments.

"𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄?" I asked.

"𝗡𝗼. 𝗜 𝗺𝗲𝗮𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗲𝘁 𝗵𝗶𝗺 𝘆𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗮𝗻𝘀 𝗜 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗶𝗱 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗼 𝗳𝘂𝗿𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗯𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝗵𝗶𝗺. 𝗜 𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗳𝗶𝗴𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗵 𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝗳𝗳𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂. 𝗜'𝗺 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗳𝘂-", and before he could say anything else, I trapped her between my arms and the basket. 

"𝗜 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗵𝗶𝗺. 𝗜. 𝗛𝗔𝗧𝗘. 𝗛𝗜𝗠." I gritted my teeth while she tried to move backwards b'coz of the closeness between us. No use.

"𝗧-𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄. 𝗪-𝘄𝗵𝘆?" She asked, avoiding the eye contact.

"𝗖𝗮𝗻'𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗱?! 𝗜 𝗵𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗺𝗲𝗻 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗮𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂. 𝗜 𝗵𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗵𝘂𝗿𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂. 𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝘀𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗵 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝗱𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿. 𝗔𝗿𝗲𝗻'𝘁 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘀𝗲 𝗲𝘃𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗲𝗻𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗜 𝗙𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨!!!" I blurted out in one breath, leaving her in complete daze. Not gonna lie, I was surprised too with my sudden confession. But it was not a lie. 𝘐 𝘧𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘳. Funny, isn't it? I approached her to make HER fall for me but it turned out opposite. And as self- orientated as I'm, I never realised it until...

𝙏𝙬𝙤 𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠 (𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫):-

Jungkook stomped out of your villa and drove straight to the club house near your university where his friend circle usually gather to play games and hang out. But since today is weekend, no one must be there. He dashed inside, threw his jacket somewhere on floor and agressively started hitting the punching bag as if it's Taehyung.

No one was there except Minho who was playing billards in the corner which went unnoticed by Jungkook. He thought he was alone there. 

"𝗬𝗔𝗛! 𝗬𝗔𝗛! 𝗬𝗔𝗛! 𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴? 𝗧𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝗺𝘆 𝗳𝗮𝘃 𝗽𝘂𝗻𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗯𝗮𝗴. 𝗗𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗽𝘂𝗻𝗰𝗵 𝗶𝘁 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗯𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘀!" Minho approached Jungkook, not because he was worried about the Punching bag. But because of Jungkook's hands, the way he was continuously punching like crazy, his hands might fall apart soon.
Jungkook glancee at Minho with his deadly eyes but ignored him like air and continued punching.

"𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗻𝗲𝗱 𝗹𝗼𝘀𝗲𝗿?" Minho continued asking in a cocky tone.

"𝗙𝗩𝗖𝗞 𝗢𝗙𝗙!" Jungkook growled at him without looking at him.

"𝗪𝗼𝗮𝗵! 𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗚𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁 𝗝𝗲𝗼𝗻 𝘀𝗼 𝗳𝘂𝗿𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀? 𝗔𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗻𝗲𝗿𝗱?" He asked chuckling sarcastically. "𝗜 𝗸𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝗶𝘁! 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗿𝗮𝘇𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿!" He added and streched his arms. Jungkook stopped and looked at him for few seconds.

"𝗜𝗺𝗽𝗼𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗯𝗹𝗲", he replied.

"𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝗯𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗼 𝗺𝘂𝗰𝗵?" Minho asked while raising his eyebrows.

"𝗜 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗴𝘂𝘆! 𝗛𝗲 𝗸𝗲𝗲𝗽𝘀 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝗻 𝗯𝗲𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗼𝗳 𝗺𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘆/𝗻. 𝗔𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗲, 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗜 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝘁 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸? 𝗬𝗲𝘀, 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗻. 𝗜 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴. 𝗧𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝗶𝘁!" Jungkook explained like this explanation was not for Minho but for himself.

"𝗔𝗰𝗰𝗲𝗽𝘁 𝗶𝘁 𝗝𝗲𝗼𝗻. 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗮𝗻'𝘁 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗺𝗲𝗻 𝗲𝘅𝗰𝗲𝗽𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂. 𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲. 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗹𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝗳 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗲𝗹𝘀𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗯𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗹𝘀 𝗲𝘅𝗰𝗲𝗽𝘁 𝘆/𝗻. 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗯𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝗼𝗿 𝗽𝘂𝗻𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗯𝗮𝗴 𝗶𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹'𝘀 𝗲𝘅𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂. 𝗔𝘀𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳, 𝗱𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝘆 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗲𝗿?" Minho asked, making Jungkook ponder for good 5-10 mins.

"𝗕𝘂𝘁 𝗜'𝗺 𝗾𝘂𝗶𝘁𝗲 𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗼𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗱. 𝗜 𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗸𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗵𝗮𝗱 𝘀𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝗯𝗮𝗱 𝘁𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝘄𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗻", Minho purposely displayed a disgusted expression.

"𝗔𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝘀𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗮 𝗳𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁? 𝗜'𝗺 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗼𝗼 𝗺𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗺 𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗻𝗼𝘄", Jungkook glared at him.

"𝗠𝗮𝘆𝗯𝗲 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗱𝗮𝘆. 𝗜'𝗺 𝘁𝗼𝗼 𝗹𝗮𝘇𝘆 𝘁𝗼 𝗱𝗼 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗻𝗼𝘄. 𝗕𝘂𝘁 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝗮𝘀 𝗜'𝗺 𝗮𝗳𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂", Minho tapped Jungkook's shoulder and they looked at each other for last time before a smile appeared on their faces.
What Minho did today, is what he would've done when he was still friends with Jungkook. Both of them knew that situation made them like enemies but no one was ready to take a step forward a reconcile. Today, Minho took that step indicating that friendship is not so easy to die, whatever the reason is.

Jungkook took a heavy breathe and rushed towards his car before picking up his jacket. Minho shook his head while chuckling and said, "𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗯𝗿𝗮𝘁. 𝗦𝘁𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲". 

𝘽𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙩𝙤 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙩 (𝙔/𝙣'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫):-

"𝗝-𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸, 𝗽𝗲𝗼𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘄-𝘄𝗮𝘁𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘂𝘀", I said in a low voice, looking down but aware that his gaze never left mine.

"𝗜 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗲. 𝗜 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗮 𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗹 𝗮𝗻𝘀𝘄𝗲𝗿. 𝗜𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁, 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗹𝗹 𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝗺𝗲 𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻", his words hit my eardrums and instant fear took place.

'𝘕𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯?! 𝘕𝘖!"

But I was just too apprehensive to answer him. I kept blinking multiple times while one one hand was digging it's nails into other hands. It was like the words were stuck in my throat but not ready to come out.
He noticed that! He sighed heavily and parted my one hand from another before my skin starts bleeding b'coz of the pressure I was putting on it with my nails.

"𝗙𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝘁", he unpleasantly spoke and backed off.

"𝗝-𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸--", before you could say anything, he grabbed the basket and headed towards the bill counter. After paying the bill, je exited the supermarket as I was following him all along, without daring to look up. He kept the bag of all the items on the back seat and was about to go and sit on his driver's seat but mustered up all my courage, just to say something which made him stop and look at me.

"𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸, 𝗜 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝘀𝘄𝗲𝗿." I said. "𝗜 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗳𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗜 𝘂𝗻𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂. 𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗼𝗼 𝗮𝗳𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗺𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗯𝗲 𝗹𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴. 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗺𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗯𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗺𝗲. 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗺𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗺𝗲. 𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗮𝘀 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗵𝗹𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝗮𝘀 𝗜 𝗮𝗹𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗮𝗺, 𝗜 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗹𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝗺𝘆𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳 𝗳𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿. 𝗦𝗼 𝗜 𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗸𝗲𝗲𝗽 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗺𝗲. 𝗕𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗼𝗱𝗮𝘆...𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗹𝘆 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀 𝘀𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗱 𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲𝗿𝗲. 𝗜 𝗳𝗲𝗹𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗜'𝗺 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗶𝗺𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂. 𝗧𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝘄𝗵𝘆 𝗜'𝗺 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗺𝘆𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳 𝗼𝘂𝘁. 𝗜 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗝𝗲𝗼𝗻 𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸. 𝗘𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝗶𝗳 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗮 𝗹𝗶𝗲, 𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝘄𝗮𝗹𝗸 𝗶𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗯𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗻𝗰𝗲. 𝗜 𝗺𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗯𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗸, 𝗜 𝗺𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗳𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝘀𝘁𝗶--", before I could complete my sentence, he took heavy steps towards me and engulfed me his embrace.

"𝗜 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗺𝗶𝘀𝗲 𝗜 𝘄𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗹𝗲𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗯𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗸. 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗮 𝗹𝗶𝗲 𝘆/𝗻. 𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸𝘀 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗿𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗺𝗲. 𝗜 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝗲𝗿𝘃𝗲. 𝗜 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂", his voice cracked in between.
'𝘐𝘴 𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴?'
My heart was beating like crazy as if it'll drop to the knees anytime. I could hear his too. I slowly wrapped my hands around his body and hugged him back. My mind was replaying all the moments I spent with him ever since he first started to approach me. And I can't help but smile. Those sweet but bitter memories were the most beautiful one in my life.
'𝘞𝘦 𝘭𝘢𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳, 𝘸𝘦 𝘤𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳.
𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘴𝘪𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘥 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘦'.
___

𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫:-

He parked his car near your villa and looked at you with a fond smile. His one hand was intervined with yours and other was on steering wheel. That's how he came all along the ride.

"𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁-𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗷𝗼𝗯 𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲 5𝗽𝗺, 𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁? 𝗗𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗱𝗿𝗼𝗽 𝘆𝗼𝘂?" He asked.

"𝗡𝗼, 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝗼𝗸. 𝗜'𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝘂𝘀. 𝗜𝘁'𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗳𝗮𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝘄𝗮𝘆", you replied. And he nodded.

"𝗢𝗸𝗮𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗻. 𝗕𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝘆, 𝗜'𝗹𝗹 𝗽𝗶𝗰𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘂𝗽 𝗮𝘁 4:30𝗽𝗺." He said making you laugh.

"𝗢𝗵- 𝘄𝗮𝗶𝘁! 𝗜 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂!" You exclaimed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8K 318 11
Kim Taehyung cold rude person.... There is no way he can be soft for himself... But what is the reason of this behavior.... The most extrovert social...
13.6K 285 15
โžป Ongoing โœข โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โœฅโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• โ˜ฏ โ™” "๐ฟ๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘ ๐‘›'๐‘ก ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘ก ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘š๐‘’...
5.2K 403 102
Living life on her own. Y/n had lost her father a long time ago and her mother was unstable following Y/n's father's footsteps. Without affection and...
7.7K 598 26
This is a story about a boy Kim Taehyung who face a lot of difficulty in his life but his friends Jimin and Jungkook always stay by his side. His fia...