Date me, Miss nerd

ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ taesenor

"๐—™๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฑ๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—น๐˜† ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ฏ๐—ท๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜๐˜€ ๐—œ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐˜€๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ 110/10... ุงู„ู…ุฒูŠุฏ

Part 1 : Girlfriend?
Part 2 : Kissing someone else
Part 3 : Trip
Part 4 : Journey
Part 5 : Flirt
Part 6 : Paired wrongly
Part 7 : Lost
Part 8 : Trouble
Part 9 : Fear of losing
Part 10 : Distracted
Part 12 : Property
Part 13 : comfort
Part 14 : jealous
Part 15 : provoked
Part 16 : confession
Part 17 : Birthday party
Part 18 : Birthday gift
Part 19 : Whole truth
Part 20 : Heartbreak
Part 21 : Reconcile
Part 22 : Accident?
Part 23 : Who
Part 24 : Ghosting
Part 25 : Finale

Part 11 : Back to home

9.4K 441 20
ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ taesenor

𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫:-

Soon the truck stopped in the town market. Jungkook got off the truck and asked you to wait for him. He also informed the driver that he'll be back soon.
You were looking at Jungkook's walking figure who later entered to an electronic showroom. The thought of watching his responsible behaviour curved a smile on your face.
Within 15 mins, he returned and informed the driver before climbing up to the container where you were sitting.

He handed you a hamburger and water bottle and kept each for himself too. You both munched your food and after that Jungkook charged his phone with the power bank he just bought and called Prof. Hong.

𝙊𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡:-

𝙅𝙪𝙣𝙜𝙠𝙤𝙤𝙠:- "𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗳. 𝗛𝗼𝗻𝗴. 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸.

𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙛. :- 𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸?! 𝗔𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗼𝗸𝗮𝘆? 𝗪𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂? 𝗗𝗶𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝘆/𝗻?" He showered too many questions at a time.

𝙅𝙪𝙣𝙜𝙠𝙤𝙤𝙠:- 𝗜'𝗺 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗬/𝗻 𝗶𝘀 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗺𝗲. 𝗪𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝗮 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗰𝘂𝘁 𝘀𝗼 𝘄𝗲 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝗦𝗲𝗼𝘂𝗹. 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝘂𝘆𝘀 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆. 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗻 𝘁𝗼 𝗦𝗲𝗼𝘂𝗹 𝘁𝗼𝗼.

𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙛.:- 𝗜𝘁'𝘀 𝗮 𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗲𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗯𝗼𝘁𝗵 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗼𝗸𝗮𝘆. 𝗧𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗲.

With that, he ended the call.

"𝗜'𝗺 𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗺𝘆 𝗱𝗮𝗱. 𝗗𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗶𝗻𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗺 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝘁𝗼𝗼?" He asked and you shook your head and smiled faintly knowing that it's nothing to inform your family. If you'll call now then they with ask too many questions, not because of concern but because of suspicions. You decided to tell them everything after you reach home.

There was still long way left to reach seoul. After he finished charging his phone, he started playing games to kill time and you too charged your phone and got busy in it.

"𝗔𝗹𝗮𝘀!! 𝗜 𝗳𝗮𝗶𝗹𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻!" He whined after he got killed in the game.

"𝗛𝗼𝘄 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗴𝗮𝗺𝗲𝘀 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴?" You asked giving and uninterested look.

"𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴? 𝗜𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴? 𝗦𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗺𝗲." He again came and sat beside you to peek into your phone and his face immediately turned Stern when he saw what you were doing.

"𝗔𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗿𝗲𝘃𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗱𝘆 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗹𝘀?? 𝗟𝗶𝗸𝗲...𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝗶𝗻 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝘀𝗶𝘁𝘂𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻?? 𝗜 𝘀𝘂𝗱𝗱𝗲𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹 𝘀𝘂𝗳𝗳𝗼𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂. 𝗜𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗲𝗱 𝗮 𝗻𝗲𝗿𝗱", he wrapped his fingers around his throat in a dramatic way. You hit his arm playfully.

"𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗯𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮 𝗻𝗲𝗿𝗱? 𝗛𝘂𝗵? 𝗔𝘁𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗜 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄𝗹𝗲𝗱𝗴𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂", you spat.

"𝗡𝗼 𝗻𝗼 𝗻𝗼 𝗻𝗼. 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗱𝗼𝗲𝘀𝗻'𝘁 𝗺𝗲𝗮𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄𝗹𝗲𝗱𝗴𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻 𝗺𝗲." He replied with a smirk.

"𝗔𝘀𝗸 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴. 𝗜 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗮𝗻𝘀𝘄𝗲𝗿𝘀", you replied.

"𝗢𝗸𝗮𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗺𝗲. 𝗛𝗼𝘄 𝗺𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝘁𝘆𝗽𝗲𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝗸𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲?" He asked immediately.

"𝗦𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗿𝗲-- 𝘄𝗮𝗶𝘁...𝗪𝗛𝗔𝗧!! 𝗝𝗲𝗼𝗻 𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸, 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝘀𝗸 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘀𝗲 𝘁𝘆𝗽𝗲𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀!?!?" You yelled at him and he just laughed at you.

"𝗖'𝗺𝗼𝗻, 𝗹𝗲𝘁 𝗺𝗲 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗱𝘂𝗰𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗴𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗹𝗱. 𝗜𝘁'𝘀 𝗮 𝗹𝗼𝘁 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻 𝗯𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗸𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀 𝗜 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲𝗻'𝘁 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝗶𝗻 𝗺𝘆 𝘄𝗵𝗼𝗹𝗲 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲", he showed you his phone and opened the game before telling you about the basics. You were listening to him quite interestingly.

"𝗗𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗿𝘆?" He asked and you happily nodded. After listening to him, you realised that games are not that bad unless it becomes your addiction. He handed you his phone and you started playing like an amateur as you are.

"𝗬/𝗻, 𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗻 𝘁𝗼 𝗹𝗲𝗳𝘁. 𝗦𝗵𝗼𝗼𝘁 𝗵𝗶𝗺. 𝗡𝗼! 𝗡𝗼𝘁 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁. 𝗬𝗮𝗵𝗵𝗵!!" He travelled his right hand over your shoulder to your right hand to guide it and his other hand guided your left hand. So basically you were playing in his embrace, without even realising.

"𝗪𝗵𝘆 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝗼 𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗱?" You whined after getting killed in the game and looked at him just to realise the intimidation between you too. That wierd feeling in your stomach started to arise. Oh! It's the butterflies. He was still looking at his phone so you were in the same position but then he shot his head up and realised the situation. You shifted a little far from him and looked everywhere but him.

"𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁? 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗳𝗹𝗶𝗿𝘁", you murmured. He tilted his head towards you like you offended him badly.

"𝗬𝗔𝗛𝗛! 𝗜 𝗪𝗔𝗦 𝗡𝗢𝗧 𝗙𝗟𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗢𝗞𝗔𝗬?" He yelled but you started looking into your phone and ignored him like he is not even there. He scoffed and started playing games again.

𝘼𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 3 𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨:-

You both got of the truck at the bus stop near your house. Jungkook walked you home from there and left for his home too.

You stood in front of your door while collecting yourself up to get ready for question bombarding. Finally you twisted the door knob and entered your house just to be greeted by silence.

"𝗪𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗮𝘂𝗻𝘁?" You asked to yourself as you knew that Hyemin must be at school right now and your uncle must be at office. But your aunt is supposed to be there.

You changed your slippers and kept your bag on couch before running towards her room. And there she was! Peacefully lying on bed and scrolling through her phone.

"𝗔-𝗮𝘂𝗻𝘁..", your voice was barely audible but she heard it. She glared at you and continued her scrolling. You went near her.

"𝗔𝘂𝗻𝘁, 𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝘀-", you were interrupted by her words.

"𝗜 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝗮𝘀𝗸", she said coldly, making you confused since it's not like her. You didn't dare to say anything and turned around before leaving the room.

"𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗻𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗵𝗲𝗿? 𝗠𝗮𝘆𝗯𝗲 𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗳. 𝗛𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼𝗹𝗱 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴. 𝗔𝗻𝘆𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀, 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝘀 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗺", you murmured to yourself while walking to you room and you were quite relieved after this. But little did you know that this was the calmness before a storm.

𝙅𝙪𝙣𝙜𝙠𝙤𝙤𝙠'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫:-

After reaching home, maids told me that dad is not home. Again, he was on business trip. His god damn business! He don't even care about his son who was lost for a whole night. But I'm used to it. Anyways, this is happening since my mom's dead when I was just 12. I was raised by caretakers while dad was busy making money for I don't know whom. I don't even want that money more than him.

I took shower and lied down on my comfortable bed.

"𝗙𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆! 𝗜 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝗺𝘆 𝗯𝗲𝗱", I heaved out a sigh of satisfaction. But then something popped in my mind. I got up and went to my bag which I took on the trip. I was searching for a locket which had a family picture in it. My mom's locket. But where is it? Ig, I kept it in that jacket.

"𝗦𝗵𝗶𝘁! 𝗧𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗷𝗮𝗰𝗸𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗬/𝗻. 𝗔𝗶𝘀𝗵!!!" I lied down on my bed while groaning in frustration. I don't want to drag my feets out of this house anytime soon. So I just decided to see her at evening. She must be tired too. And it's not like she will steal my Locket. It's in safe hands. Pushing all the thoughts away, I drifted to sleep.

𝙔/𝙣'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫 (𝙀𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜):-

I was studying in my room when Aunt suddenly opened the door and said, "𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗱𝗼𝘄𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗿𝘀". With this, she left. Looking at her expression, I can tell that she was not in a good mood but what happened now? I didn't even do anything. I gulped the lump in my throat b'coz of fearful thoughts and went downstairs.

In the living room, I saw uncle an aunt sitting on the couch beside each other without saying anything. This situation is so confusing. Then Uncle's sight fell on me.

"𝗬/𝗻, 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝘀𝗶𝘁", he signalled towards the chair opposite to him. In between, there was table and lot of papers on it. I obediently sat opposite to him.

"𝗦𝗶𝗴𝗻 𝗶𝘁!" Aunt said, tapping at the papers on the table.

ูˆุงุตู„ ุงู„ู‚ุฑุงุกุฉ

ุณุชุนุฌุจูƒ ุฃูŠุถุงู‹

6K 379 33
Story of a girl named Y/N who is very friendly, kind and crazy! ....And a boy named Kim Taehyung who is caring, funny and handsome! "It was already l...
42K 1.5K 16
"I want to live a life with my own terms and conditions." "But you're being stalked, I need to do something against that!" Sighs.. "From now on, he'l...
STARBOY ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ ๐“†Ÿ๐“†๐“†ž

ู‚ุตุต ุงู„ู‡ูˆุงุฉ

4.3K 190 21
โ don't do thatโž taehyung looked at him confused. โ do what, baby?โž... โ do that! c-call me baby and treat me like i mean the world. i'm supposed t-t...
My bad boy (vkook) ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ agust d

ู‚ุตุต ุงู„ู‡ูˆุงุฉ

484K 13K 50
topโ†‘kook bottom โ†“tae jeonJungkook a bad boy, who think that everyone ,guys and girls likes him, but what's happening when he meets Kim taehyung? A...