MAKE ME YOURS

By DOMJIMinGoTKOOKIE

A story in which 24 years Park Jimin an Alpha want to make Jeon Jungkook the most popular Omega his mate. Bu... More

Alpha like omega
Maybe Fate
Getting to know
Sick
FIRST DATE PT.1
FIRST DATE PT.2 and first kiss
Jimlous
Hurt
My love
Acceptance
changes
Misunderstandings
Need some time
Trust
Surprise
MARRAIGEπŸ’œπŸ₯Ί
Night love~
heaven~
End

Still..i miss you

1.5K 89 7
By DOMJIMinGoTKOOKIE

Jungkook pov:

        I woke up next morning and texted jimin

Me:
  Hi Jiminie

Read

Me:

  Jimin
Read

  Jimin

Read

  Jiminshi!!

  Alpha!

  Jimin

Me:
  Why are you not even replying or seeing my messages I thought we are friends now...

Read

Aish..why is this happening I thought we were going to be friends and I will make him fall for me

I tried calling jimin but no response. I sighed

Later I showered and dressed up and gone to cafe . Ready for work. I got to cafe and started doing my work.

Later I was ready to close my cafe when I smelt rain scent I immediately smiled brightly and looked up only to see...rain pouring ..I sighed sadly. What I even imagined .

I then closed the cafe and started walking not considering the rain only loving it atleast in this way I have scent of him . I will feel like he is with me . I chuckled sadly touching the rain drops.

" Jimin" I said softly touching the drops and inhaling the scent.

I was standing there enjoying the rain scent and drops and suddenly didn't felt rain on me .I looked up to see an umbrella.

" You shouldn't be draining in rain like this " a cold yet familiar so familiar voice said I immediately turned and saw Jimin holding the umbrella above my head and staring at me with nothing.

" Jimin...is it really you?" I asked still amazed . I actually saw him after three months . I saw him. My love...

" I said you shouldn't be drowning take this umbrella and go home ." He said I just looked at him and raised my hand to caress his cheeks but he moved away.

" Don't touch me get this umbrella and go" he said placing the umbrella on my hand and turning away.

" Jimin! " I called back grabbing his arms.

" I ...missed you" I said softly eyes getting watery. He didn't said anything I came in front of him .

" I missed you so much jimin" I said he looked at me blankly.

" I don't know you just leave me now " he said no emotion .

" Jimin don't do this . It's been long enough why can't you just..forget it " I asked he glared at me .

" Like you forget my existence that day ?" He asked coldly draining in rain . I quickly shared the umbrella with him too.

" Jimin..I didn't meant to" I said softly.

" I have no time for this . I have works to do . Nice to meet you and I hope this is the last meet " he said coldly.

" Jimin .. baby please" I said softly caressing his cheeks he pushed my hand away.

" I am not a baby and not anyone's too . I am good this way" he said and turned away.

" JIMIN! I LOVE YOU!" I shouted and he stopped in his track

" I LOVE YOU JIMIN! SO MUCH WHY CANT YOU SEE IT ! JUST FORGIVE THAT MOMENT PEOPLE DO MISTAKES . FORGIVE ME JIMIN . I LOVE YOU SO MUCH THAT IT HURTS TO SEE THE MAN WHO ONLY SHOWED ME CARE AND LOVE AND HAPPINESS TREATING ME LIKE A STRANGER AN ENEMY . PLEASE GET ME BACK. PLEASE JIMIN! FORGIVE ME . I KNOW ITS MY FAULT THAT I DIDN'T STOPPED TAE AND DIDN'T STAY WITH YOU AND DIDN'T EVEN SAW YOU. BUT EVERYONE GETS ANOTHER CHANCE JIMIN! please jimin " I said crying hard he stood there before walking away .

I slowly slid against a wall and cried hard. Why it has to be like this.  Why I should have been like that.  We were happy . We were getting in love . But everything went nothing in few minutes..

Why Jimin..we were great ..why did you gave up on us so easily. I know it's my fault but you have up on us so easily Jimin...I was strong mentally and physically you came in my life showed me love ,care , happiness but because of my one mistake you left and took it all away from me ..

Maybe you are tired of trying and getting hurt . Maybe I should try and not give up on us ... I will try to be strong Jimin. I need no one but when you come back to me I will regain love ,care , happiness cause it is all you have to me a lot..my Jiminie hyung.. Hyung..you will be so happy to hear me calling you Jimin Hyung won't you?! My Hyung ...

  I stood up and walked with the umbrella to my house . I entered and closed the door

Me:
   Thank you for still caring for me tho..I love you💜

Love:
I said not to text again and I cared like anyone would do . And don't say words I don't need to hear.

Me:
   Why you became like this Jimin...you were only caring and loving towards me but now..

Love:
People learn lessons . People change .

Me:
   I am not giving up Jimin..

Read

I placed my phone down and thought of idea I know his house . I can visit him like giving the umbrella back. Yeah I smiled happily and nodded to myself . I freshed up not wanting to get sick

Next day:

    I woke up soon and showered happily I will meet Jimin today . I should present myself good

I look good atleast...I then gone to his house and rang the bell feeling nervous .

  The door opened and my eyes went wide jimin is half naked only with towel around his waist not anything at upper body . I saw a tattoo under his nipples and rib side " NEVERMIND" And his chest being so muscular even if it is small not that small tho..compared to mine small. And his abs  choclate colour I was literally drolling over him.

" Why are you here ?" He asked coldly I met his eyes blushing.

" Can you put some clothes first ?" I said and he looked down and quickly covered himself and went upstairs . I entered the room in meantime and closed it back.

" What are you doing?!" He asked coming downstairs I pointed the umbrella at him and he nodded

  " Thank you . You may leave now" he said coldly. I shook my head and placed myself on couch.

   " I feel tired and it's cold outside." I said

   " Then why did you came here ?" He asked .

   " This is my another place I can come anytime" I said and turned on tv.

   " Who said like that?!" He asked .

   I pointed at me and said" me "

  " What do you even want Jeon?" He asked I showed my bunny smile to him and patted my next seat.

   " For now I want you to sit with me and watch tv" I said sweetly and he sighed

  I gone to him and picked him up in my shoulder he quickly came out if my hold and glared at me .

  " What you are thinking you are doing huh?!" He asked coldly.

  I caressed his cheeks .

  " Jagi~ if you don't cuddle me let me cuddle you" i said softly he only glared at me .

   " Out. Now" he said darkly and I got an idea I walked towards the door and swayed and held my head like it's spinning and about to fall down but he held me by my waist pulling me into his chest .

   " What ?! What happened to you?" He asked softly worried eyes seeing me I peeked open one of my eyes and held his hand .

   " I think I am pregnant Jimin.." I said softly and he looked at me hurt and sad  he was about to place me down but I quickly said .

    " And you are the father " I said and he looked at me confused.

    " I never touched you wrongly . And I said I will only when after marriage " he said .

   " But you kissed me since you are strong I got pregnant by your kiss and seeing you half naked " I said innocently while pouting . Haha I can have a little time with him by talks

    " Are you idiot?! No one can get pregnant by kiss " he said I looked at him fake shocked.

    I held my hands on his chest 
" But I thought kiss can make is pregnant Jimin...tell me if you don't want to take responsibility it's ok .but not fool me " I said fake sniffing and snuggled my face near his stomach since I am lying on his lap.

   " Kookie I am not fooling no one can get pregnant by kiss" he said and I pouted and smiled how sweet it is to hear him call me like this.

   " Prove it" I said smirking near his stomach.

   " What?!" He asked I fake sniffed again he patted my head and held my waist tighter.

   " Kiss me so that I will know you didn't made me pregnant" I said wanting to feel those lips..

   " Kookie I can't .. don't get wrong you are not pregnant" he said

   " Why are you fearing . For knowing you made me pregnant?!" U asked faking angry and faking sniffs and held his waist and buried my face on his shirt.

   " You..well come " he said and I immediately looked at him. And sat up .

   " Kiss me Jimin or did you really made me preg-" I was cut off by soft plump lips  against my thin ones he pulled away in second .

  " Not like this . It has to be like first one with tongue in that way you made me pregnant" I said and held his neck and smashed my lips against his . I took my one hand and took his hands and placed it on my waist he then pulled me closer by my waist to his lap. I sat at his lap and he bit my lips asking for entrance I gave him. He entered his tongue inside my mouth and started tasting all over my mouth and started sucking my tongue making me moan into the kiss he held my waist more tighter

I started grinding on him . But he pulled away. And licked his lips breaking our saliva . He looked at me .

   " See you are not pregnant " he said I took his hand and made it under my shirt to my abs.

   " Yeah I am not pregnant Jimin, but I am sure I will if you take me back as yours " I said stroking his hand and his stroking my abs. I moaned at the warm feel.

  " Don't do this kook..I am trying to be hard on you. But why are you putting these dramas ?" He asked did he found out but yet he kissed me.

   " I love you Jimin" I said and pecked his lips.

    " I wouldn't be what you want Jungkook I am still inches smaller than you" he said and I looked at him .

    " I will tell sorry that tae treated you like that . You are not like you need to tip toe . You are just a little short than me Jimin. And height doesn't matter my love matters our love " I said softly caressing his cheeks lovingly.

   " Why are you making it hard on me kookie.." he said and I pouted and he leaned in and kissed my lips again I kissed back he then kissed me and sucked my tongue I moaned again at the feel and started grinding on him . His hands wandered inside my shirt to my chest and back pulling me closer to him chest by chest . I held his neck and tilted my head giving him more of me .

    He then pulled out and placed our foreheads together.

  " We shouldn't do this we aren't boyfriends ..but why I can't just stop it. Why I am being this weak for you kook?!" He asked I pecked his lips.

   " We are still boyfriends jimin I still wear your promise ring to me . We both can't give up on this Jimin. We are eachother happiness." I said softly caressing his cheeks .

   " Give us a chance again Jimin ... please " he been quiet

   " Hyung.. jiminie hyung please do this for me ...I will be good, hyung. " I said softly and he looked at me in my eyes and nodded .

    " Let's try again kookie" he said and I immediately connected our lips. He kissed back with so much love I opened my mouth for him and he entered his tongue again and started teasing me and rubbing his hands all over my chest and nipples . I moaned into the kiss. He slapped my ass . I moaned more. I tapped at his shoulder out if breath he then pulled away saliva connecting our lips

    He let his tongue out and I did too I teased him and we came back to see our eyes. Lovingly this time .

   " I love you so much Jimin" I said and he smiled and pecked my nose.

    " I love you too still kookie" he said and I showed him my bunny smile and we sat there happily.

********************************

Uh huh..I don't know why they aren't fighting soo much haha . It's just jikook heart it seems . I hope you like it guys. Support me by commenting and voting . Thank you💜🐥🐇

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.3K 1.7K 21
Omega Jeon Jungkook was thrilled when his brother found not just one mate but two and he's genuinely happy for hobi and Yoongi But with all the new r...
58.5K 3.1K 30
"You are my pearl, I'll protect you like a shell !" ___________❄️___________ A story were an omega belonging to a poor family gets married to an alph...
51.5K 3.7K 38
Park Jimin loves his brothers and their mates, he just wishes fate would smile on him as well. One night at bigo, confused as to why his dragon was...
190K 6.4K 26
when ,due to a past event Taehyung don't want an Alpha as a mate but got two Alphas in return,and that to be true bloods. So what happens next, let's...