Date me, Miss nerd

Av taesenor

"๐—™๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฑ๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—น๐˜† ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ฏ๐—ท๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜๐˜€ ๐—œ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐˜€๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ 110/10... Mer

Part 2 : Kissing someone else
Part 3 : Trip
Part 4 : Journey
Part 5 : Flirt
Part 6 : Paired wrongly
Part 7 : Lost
Part 8 : Trouble
Part 9 : Fear of losing
Part 10 : Distracted
Part 11 : Back to home
Part 12 : Property
Part 13 : comfort
Part 14 : jealous
Part 15 : provoked
Part 16 : confession
Part 17 : Birthday party
Part 18 : Birthday gift
Part 19 : Whole truth
Part 20 : Heartbreak
Part 21 : Reconcile
Part 22 : Accident?
Part 23 : Who
Part 24 : Ghosting
Part 25 : Finale

Part 1 : Girlfriend?

24.1K 645 141
Av taesenor

𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫:-

"𝗢𝗸𝗮𝘆! 𝗦𝗽𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲", Minho said and Yuna spun the bottle on the center of the round table which was surrounded by a group of youngsters. The bottle stopped at Jungkook making everyone 'wooohh' in response.

"𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸, 𝘁𝗿𝘂𝘁𝗵 𝗼𝗿 𝗱𝗮𝗿𝗲?" Yuna asked.

"𝗗𝗮𝗿𝗲", he replied and took a sip from his drink.

"𝗙𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗴𝗼 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗸𝗶𝘀𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹 𝗶𝗻 𝗯𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗱𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘀", Kai pointed at a girl across the bar who was dancing and lost in music.

"𝗖'𝗺𝗼𝗻! 𝗜𝘁'𝘀 𝘁𝗼𝗼 𝗲𝗮𝘀𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗶𝗺. 𝗜𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝗮 𝗱𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗶𝗺?" Yuna whined to which Jungkook smirked proudly.

"𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂", Kai corrected his sentence and again everyone started whining.

"𝗛𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗳𝗹𝗮𝘀𝗵 𝗮 𝘀𝗺𝗶𝗹𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗼𝗹𝗲 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗶𝗿 𝗸𝗻𝗲𝗲𝘀. 𝗧𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝘁𝗼𝗼 𝗲𝗮𝘀𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗶𝗺", Solar interrupted.

"𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗱𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗵𝗶𝗺 𝘁𝗼 𝗱𝗼?" Kai asked annoyed. Everyone started thinking about the dare which can put the Jeon Jungkook in difficult position.

"𝗚𝗼𝘁 𝗶𝘁! 𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗼𝗹𝗲 𝘂𝗻𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗶𝘁𝘆 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝗱𝗼𝗲𝘀𝗻'𝘁 𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗮 𝘀𝗵𝗶𝘁 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗵𝗶𝗺." Yuna said gaining everyone's attention. Jungkook furrowed his brows.

"𝗪𝗵𝗼 𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗹𝗲𝗳𝘁 𝘂𝗻𝗲𝗳𝗳𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝘆 𝗺𝘆 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗺𝘀?" Jungkook asked curiously.

"𝗞𝗶𝗺 𝗬/𝗻", Yuna replied making everyone go speechless. They started at each other for a moment and suddenly bursted into laughter.

"𝗡𝗼! 𝗡𝗼𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗻𝗲𝗿𝗱", Jungkook protested.

"𝗜𝘁'𝘀 𝗮 𝗱𝗮𝗿𝗲. 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂." Kai teased Jungkook by wrapping his hands around JK's neck. Jungkook gulped his drink in one go b'coz of annoyance.

"𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁? 𝗔𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝗵𝘂𝗺𝗶𝗹𝗶𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻?" Minho finally spoke raising his eyebrows. JK's gaze turned into a fierce one hearing Minho's voice. "𝗢𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗼𝗳 𝗹𝗼𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝘀 𝗯𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘆𝗼𝘂", Minho continued his words and that obviously provoked Jungkook.

Suddenly the environment turned cold and everyone went silent. Everyone there knew that Minho and Jungkook are not in good relations. They used to be best friends in their freshmen years but Minho's ex-girlfriend, Grace was the reason why there are giving each other cold shoulder now. And Minho would be the last person Jungkook would talk to in this bar. They just hung-out together b'coz their friend circle is same.

"𝗙𝗹𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗲𝗱𝘂𝗰𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝘀𝘂𝗯𝗷𝗲𝗰𝘁𝘀 𝗜 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝘀𝗰𝗼𝗿𝗲 110/100", Jungkook smirked.

"𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗶𝘁. 𝗪𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗳𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗲𝗿 𝗶𝘀 𝗞𝗶𝗺 𝗬/𝗻. 𝗟𝗲𝘁 𝗺𝗲 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗺𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗰𝗼𝗿𝗲", Minho replied.

"𝗠𝗶𝗻𝗵𝗼, 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗻𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗯𝗼𝘆 𝗼𝗳 𝘂𝗻𝗶𝗿𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗶𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗲𝗱𝘂𝗰𝗲 𝗮 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹 𝗶𝘀 𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝗮 𝗳𝗼𝗼𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗵 𝗮𝗰𝘁?" Kai hesitantly said.

"𝗕𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹 𝗶𝘀 𝗞𝗶𝗺 𝘆/𝗻. 𝗛𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗲𝗻𝘀𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗳𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸𝘀 𝗲𝘅𝗽𝗶𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝗶𝗻 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗻𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝗺𝘆 𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗺𝗮. 𝗪𝗵𝗼 𝗰𝗮𝗻'𝘁 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝘁 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝗹𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴. 𝗜 𝗰𝗮𝗻'𝘁 𝗯𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲. 𝗜𝘁 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝗳𝘂𝗻 𝘁𝗼 𝘄𝗮𝘁𝗰𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗽 𝗯𝗲𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗯𝗼𝘆 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗻𝗲𝗿𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘂𝗻𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗶𝘁𝘆", Minho finished his sentence and grabbed a drink before making his way to the dance floor giving a last glance at Jungkook who was passing the cold gaze to him.

𝙉𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙙𝙖𝙮 (𝘼𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙪𝙣𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙞𝙩𝙮):-

Jungkook and his friends Jimin, Yuna and Yoongi were sitting in the class while laughing and playing around. The professor was not yet in the class. Then they saw you entering the class and taking your seat at the back. Jimin nudged Jungkook's and hand reminding him about the bet he made with Minho. 𝘔𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘒𝘪𝘮 𝘠/𝘯 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘩𝘪𝘮𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧.

Jungkook nodded and got up from his seat just to sit next to you.

"𝗛𝗶!" Jungkook greeted cheerfully.

You adjusted your glasses and just nodded to him. You were always like this. Talk less, listen more. It's not like you don't like to talk, it's just that no one is ever interested in listening you. You don't even have too many friends here. Although no one here bullies you but you can tell that they judge you just by your appearance. According to them, you don't match their standards for making friends. Only one girl ever approached you and she is the only friend you have in this university. Jisoo. She is a cheerful bubbly girl with good looks. But she never judged you. That's why you like her.

You lifted your head up to see if Jisoo came to the class today but she was nowhere to be seen. You texted her and she replied that she'll not come today.

𝗜 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗼𝘁 𝗺𝘆 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗸. 𝗖𝗮𝗻 𝗜 𝗯𝗼𝗿𝗿𝗼𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀?" Jungkook asked looking at you with his bunny smile.

'𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘪𝘮? 𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘥𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘥𝘪𝘦𝘴?' You thought. B'coz rarely see Jungkook attending the classes and even if he attends, he would be flirting with some girls who definitely die to have him as his boyfriend.

You passed your book to him without saying anything. Jungkook furrowed his brows at your silence.

"𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗹𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗾𝘂𝗶𝗲𝘁 𝗼𝗿 𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗻𝗲𝗿𝘃𝗼𝘂𝘀?" He chuckled and asked.

"𝗜 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗺𝘂𝗰𝗵", you replied and he just mouthed an 'oh'.

Soon the professor came and the class started. Jungkook ofcourse was not paying attention in the class and was bored. He leaned to you and started whispering in your ear.

"𝗛𝗼𝘄 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗼 𝗵𝗶𝗺 𝘀𝗼 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗹𝘆. 𝗙𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝗮𝗹𝗹, 𝘄𝗵𝘆 𝗶𝘀 𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗳𝗳𝗲𝗱 𝗶𝗻 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘁𝗵." Jungkook asked annoyed.

You leaned back to him and whispered, "𝗛𝗶𝘀 𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘁𝗵 𝗶𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗳𝗳𝗲𝗱. 𝗛𝗲 𝗮𝗹𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗸𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁. 𝗡𝗼𝘄 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗹𝗲𝘁 𝗺𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗰𝘂𝘀".

"𝗕𝘂𝘁-", he was interrupted by the professor.

"𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸, 𝗬/𝗻. 𝗪𝗵𝘆 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗯𝗼𝘁𝗵 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝗺𝘆 𝗰𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀. 𝗬/𝗻 𝗶𝘀 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗶𝗻 𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗱𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝘀𝗼 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗰𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝘂𝗽 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸. 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗵𝗶𝗴𝗵 𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗱𝗲𝘀. 𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿?" Professor's words were quite harsh.

"𝗜 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗲𝘅𝗮𝗺𝘀. 𝗧𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀", Jungkook replied with ease.
Professor just sighed and continued teaching. He knew very well that scolding Jungkook is of no use. And it's not like his future was at stake for not studying. He have a talent in everything except studies. Plus he was the son of trustee of the university. What he has to worry for.
You sighed and continued taking notes.

__

Class ended and we're heading towards cafeteria. But you noticed Jungkook following you.

"𝗔𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗯𝘆 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗺𝗲?" You stopped and asked him.

"𝗜𝘁𝘀𝗻'𝘁 𝗶𝘁 𝗼𝗯𝘃𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝗲𝗻𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵?" He raised his eyebrows.

"𝗪𝗵𝘆?" You asked and before he could answer, university's popular girl, Grace came and stood in front of Jungkook. She rolled her eyes at you and smiled brightly at Jungkook.

'𝘕𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘪𝘵𝘤𝘩 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯', Jungkook let out an annoyed sigh.

"𝗢𝗽𝗽𝗮, 𝗜 𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗼𝗱𝗮𝘆. 𝗧𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗺𝗲 𝗵𝗼𝘄'𝘀 𝗶𝘁", Grace took out a cookie from the box and lifted it upto Jungkook's mouth waiting for him to open his mouth.

"𝗔𝘀𝗸 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗲𝗹𝘀𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗲 𝗶𝘁. 𝗜'𝗺 𝗯𝘂𝘀𝘆 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗺𝘆 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗻𝗼𝘄", he smiled cheekily not wanting to offend Grace.

She narrowed her eyes and started looking here and there.

"𝗚𝗶𝗿𝗹𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱? 𝗪𝗵𝗼?" She asked.

Jungkook wrapped his hands around your shoulder and pulled you closer to himself.

"𝗦𝗵𝗲! 𝗞𝗶𝗺 𝗬/𝗻", he replied leaving both you and Grace in complete shock.

"𝗪𝗛𝗔𝗧?!" You and and Grace yelled in unison.

Author:- Hey everyone! So this is basically my first book on Wattpad which is also available on Instagram.
Username: taesenor .

Fortsett รฅ les

You'll Also Like

380K 28.4K 105
[Mature audience] "So let me get this straight," Jimin says, licking his strawberry plump lips that's forming a smug smirk on his slender face, choco...
212 0 14
โ€ข They say that the eyes are the storytellers of the heart, and where words fail, eyes prevail, and behind those dark eyes there are thousands of wor...
13.5K 285 15
โžป Ongoing โœข โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โœฅโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• โ˜ฏ โ™” "๐ฟ๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘ ๐‘›'๐‘ก ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘ก ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘š๐‘’...
499K 22.1K 15
[COMPLETED] in which Jeon Jungkook an alpha has lost all hopes of finding his mate.he believed he will be forever alone as he was blessed with the gi...