His Younger Sister • Jason To...

By AriiTheCouchPotato

Emily (Em) was the youngest Grayson. She wasn't a part of her families circus act but Emily was still as, or... More

000: Info
000: Characters
001: Introduction
002: Rachel Roth
003: Flashbacks
004: New Friends
005: A Visit
006: Uninvited Guests
007: Rescued
008: St. Pauls
009: Lions, and Tigers, and Bears. Oh My!
010: A Family Never Forgotten
012: Alive?
013: I'm Awake
014: The Train
015: Bethany
016: Trigon
017: Home Base
018: Cat Fight
019: Training Gone South
020: A New Training Buddy
021: A First Time For Everything
022: Jason Or Rose
023: Falling
024: Fuck You
025: Prankster, Asshole, Or Both
026: Selfish
027: Half-Truth Or A Lie
028: A Real Date
029: Becoming Closer
030: A Job
Welp-
031: First Day
000: On Hold

011: Round Two

2.2K 69 44
By AriiTheCouchPotato

After that 'training' session we had, everyone went back inside. They were kinda shooken up about Rachel and what happened, I mean I wouldn't blame them. If I wasn't the total badass that I am, that would have scared the shit outta me too.

I was just sitting in my room, relaxing. I was going through my Instagram feed, watching as kids my age live normal lives with two parents. Without realizing it, I guess I started crying because when I felt my face, my under eyes felt wet.

"Pathetic." I whisper to myself while whipping my tears.

Not even a second later I'm hearing strange noises and the sound of a bed lightly banging on the wall. It took me a moment to realize what was happening, and when I did I put a disgusted face on.

"Keep it down in there, you two. Not everyone wants to hear you screaming each others names!" I exclaim, hitting the wall with my fist a bit.

Once it didn't quiet down I just grabbed my headphones and started blasting music in them, bobbing my head and quietly singing along. One of my favorite songs came on and, without realizing, I started to sing out loud.

I was just dancing around this motel room, with my headphones in, and singing my heart out. All of the sudden the power went out. I turned off my music, put my phone on the bedside table, and walked out of the room to go see Dick. When I walked out I saw a guy kick Dick in the stomach and him fall to the ground.

"Dick!" I yell, without thinking.

The woman and man turn to me, she smiled but the two of them continued to make their way into Dicks room; probably thinking I'm weak enough for them to easily finish off last without a problem.

I ran over to his room door and saw him fighting both of the adults at the same time, with incredible skill. I mean, I knew he was good but I didn't think he was THAT good.

"Dick!" I yell again. "Are you okay?"

"Go get the others." He ignores my question.

"But-"

"NOW." He demanded.

I ran down the hallway to go to Rachel's room first, but when I got there I saw Kory fighting the two kids. I ran passed them and into Rachel's room where I saw Gar and her, escaping out of the window.

"Go, go, go!" I exclaim to them.

They start moving faster and I jump out too, landing safely on the ground. The two of them were looking around for a minute before turning to me.

"Where's Dick?" Rachel asked.

"Um, he was fighting the parents or whoever the fuck those two people are inside of his room. He told me to find you guys, though, so I don't know where he is now." I say, as Kory comes running out of the building.

"Kory..." Gar trails off, looking behind her.

"Fuck. Stand back." She pushes us behind her.

All four of the people are surrounding us, we're cornered. The brother was in front of me, the sister was in front of Gar, the mom was in front of Kory, and the dad was in front of Rachel.

"We're fucked." I say.

"Get behind me." Kory states. "It's time to burn, assholes."

Kory tries to use her power, but she can't generate enough heat from the sun, as it's night time, so the forming magenta flames on her body start to dissipate until she's back to normal.

"Fucking night." Kory curses the sky.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
(Sorry, I can't write fight scenes very well)

The mom put down her chainsaw once she saw she was out matched. I mean who could blame her, we look scary as all fuck!

"Well... Look at the mess we've made." She says, sounding defeated.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

"Why are you and your weird family trying to kill me?" Rachel asked, agitated.

"You should come with us." The boy told her.

"Seriously. Be better for everyone." The girl added.

"No. No way in fucking hell is she, or anyone else for that matter, going with you." I grumble.

"If not, we're all going to be in trouble." The boy and girl turn their heads to each other. "You don't wanna be in trouble."

"No, you do not." The girl states.

After a little bit, Rachel went outside to, as she said, get some air. Which left me and Gar alone with the siblings. I just sat, with my arms crossed, staring at them, as did Gar. I think that once Gar couldn't take it anymore, he walked out. It was probably for the best, I bet if he stayed any longer he'd rip their heads off.

"Of course, leave the girl alone with the sociopaths. Great idea!" I sarcastically say.

"I'd never leave you alone." The boy spoke up.

"Put a sock in it." I mumble.

"Come with us, I'm sure mother and father wouldn't mind." The girl says. "If you let us out."

"Fuck. Off." I grit my teeth together.

"Come on, sweetheart. There's no harm in it." The boy told me.

"Nope. Fuck this, I'm leaving." I sit up.

"See you later." The girl calls.

I just give her the middle finger as I walk out, ready to pull my hair out and snap the both of them into two. As I'm walking downstairs, I kick the wall in anger, leaving a hole the size of my foot.

"Shit." I whisper, running down the rest of the stairs.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

"I thought we weren't splitting up." Rachel said.

"What's this about splitting up?" I ask.

"I'm coming back. I promise." Dick explained.

Rachel nodded her head and I just stared into his eyes for a few seconds, telling him that he better keep his promise. (A healthy dose of prolonged eye contact)

"Keep them safe." Dick told Kory.

"Of course." She said as Dick closed the car door and drove off.

"Let's go inside now, I'm tired." I yawn.

"I second that." Kory agreed.

We all walked back into the motel and went into our separate rooms. I sat on my bed and just looked around the boring room. It smelled of mildew and dirty socks, but also of fresh cookies and flowers.

'Weird combo.' I thought, shaking my head.

I took off my shoes and placed them on the ground, beside my bedside table, then I stripped off my jacket, placing it on the end of the bed. I layed down and tried to go to sleep, but it was hard because of my worrying about Dick. For one, I haven't been able to fully talk to him about the whole him being Robin thing, and for two, we have four crazy sociopaths inside this place with us.

I sat back up in my bed and looked at the bedside table. A bottle of sleeping pills were there, but I never remembered them being there in the first place. Carefully, I grabbed the bottle and inspected it. It seemed normal on the outside so I opened it. Everything looked safe so I grabbed one and swallowed it.

Laying back down on the bed I waited for the pill to kick in. It took a lot less time to work than regular pills, so within a minute the affects started working and I passed out.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Once I woke up, Kory came banging on my door. The moment I opened it, she told me we were going on a little road trip. I just sighed and grabbed everything I came with and walked out of the room to be greeted by Rachel and Gar, too.

"Where we going?" I ask.

"To meet up with Dick." Kory tells me walking down the hallway.

It took me a moment to register what she had said. "Wait, what? I thought he was coming back." I question.

"Change of plans. Now let's go." She said.

I didn't pry anymore because she clearly didn't know much and Kory can also shoot fire from her hands, can't argue with that y'know?

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

After a long drive we finally made it to a big building. It looked sort of fancy, but also like it didn't want to be very noticeable. We stepped out of the car and walked up to it, standing in front of the camera so we could be let in. Gar was waving, Rachel was just standing looking around, Kory just stared at the camera, and I had my arms crossed and glared at it, hoping Dick is on the other end.

Once Dick let us in, I could see a guy sitting down drinking a beer. He was kinda attractive, and looked my age; but that means he isn't supposed to drink. Well, that never stopped me so...

"Who are your friends?" The guy asked.

"Not important." Dick told him.

"Who's he?" Kory asked.

"Not important." He says.

"Anybody want a brew?" The same guy asked.

"Yeah, I do." Gar said.

I look at him and give a thumbs up, but put it down once Dick glares at me.

"No, he doesn't. No one wants a brew."

"I do." I state.

"I already said-"

"Let the lady have one." He turns to me. "Coming right up."

"That can't be Adamson." Kory says.

"He's not Adamson. Adamson's in the bathroom. Unconscious."

"Hi, I'm Rachel." Me and Rachel walk up to the guy.

"Jason." He says.

"And I'm Emily." I smile.

He turns to me and gives a slight smirk, sticking his hand out for me to shake. I was about to take it, happily, before Dick decided to be a dick and open his mouth.

"Okay. Who we all are doesn't matter right now. Can we just chill out, relax, sit on the couch and watch TV or something?" Dick interjects.

"Yo, when did you get another one?" Gar asked from behind Dick and Kory.

"That one's mine." Jason tells him.

"Yours?" Gar questioned. "Wait, you're Robin, too?"

"And all of a sudden you are even hotter." I look him up and down.

"Thanks." He winks at me. "You're pretty hot yourself."

"I thought Dick was Robin." Rachel said.

"I am." He says.

"He was." Jason interrupted.

"Okay. How many Robins are there? Are there a lot? 'Cause I would love to-"

"Okay, quiet. Sit." Kory cut Gar off. She turned to Dick. "Bathroom."

Jason sits on the couch again while Rachel is on the table and Gar is sitting on a chair. I awkwardly stand around before Jason moves to the side to make space for me.

"Can I be Robin?" Gar asked, after I sat down.

"Oh my god." Rachel whispered.

I grab the beer bottle from Jason's hand and take a sip. He watches me with amusement and a smirk on his face. When I hand the bottle back I whisper,

"I think you still owe me that beer."

He laughs and stands up. "I'll go get that for you."

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

"Do you really have to go with him?" I question Jason.

"Yeah, he said he needed me." Jason said.

I sigh. "Try not to get killed."

"I'm not that easy to kill, you know?"

"No, I don't. I barely even know you." I cross me arms, a playful smirk on my face. "I don't even know your favorite colour."

"How about this." He starts. "If I survive you'll tell me anything I want to know. But if I get hurt, I'll tell you anything you want to know."

"Deal."

•°•°•°•°•

Okay, Jason finally came into the book!!!

And the two are already flirting, what a surprise...

*EDITED*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

278K 6.9K 34
{I wrote this when I was like 13 imsorry} #3 teentitans out of 944 stories #6 dccomcis out of 1000+ stories #12 damianwayne out of 1000+ stories ...
187K 4.7K 50
Lucy Quinn. She was the daughter of Joker and Harley Quinn of course. She was with her parents until she was five. They both were arrested and she wa...
49K 1.5K 16
Book III of The Bride of the Demon series COMPLETED It has been two years since Y/n Queen and Damian Wayne parted ways. As her time away from the Dem...
152K 2.7K 147
Dick Grayson is not the easiest person to be around, but Cassie is probably the only person in the entire world who has been there for every single p...