"Kakashi lookin mf"

By mimitellsyouastory

Long story short: Shy girl shares a body with a demon and chaos ensues. More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three

Seven

4.2K 189 22
By mimitellsyouastory

Even before she saw him she felt it. The hatred, the envy, the fear. She can already feel Yoru getting riled up inside her.

ʟɛȶ ʍɛ ɦǟʋɛ ɨȶ
ɨ ռɛɛɖ ɨȶ
ȶǟӄɛ ɨȶ ʄʀօʍ ɦɨʍ

She struggles to keep her from coming out, taking a few deep breathes. It wasn't till recently that she was able to keep Yoru at bay when she got upset. As long as she doesn't get too angry she should be fine. She gets Yoru under control and walks to Jeanist's side as the blonde boy continues to yell with his raspy voice.

"I LOOK RIDICULOUS MAKE IT GO BACK!" He tries desperately to ruffle his hair, but it won't move from its neat gelled look.

"No." Jeanist chuckles to himself, "Anyways this is L/N she will join us for the rest of your internship."

She bows politely, "Nice to meet you."

"Tch."

She stands up straight in surprise. She meets his red eyes and he glares with annoyance. Her surprised expression hardens into his same glare. Two can play this game.

Her anger makes her anxiety fade and her voice lowers, "You might act tough...but I can see you're just a scared little boy."

Y/N's not sure how her demeanor can flip on a coin like this. Every time she gets irritated or angry it's like her shyness disappears. Something about rude people makes her come out of her shell.

The boy stomps up to her, but she doesn't flinch. Ha?

He gives her his scariest glare, but she just stares back at him with a glare just as deadly. Ha?

His clenched fists start to shake in anger and you know what she does in response.

She narrows her eyes and smirks.

He grits his teeth, "WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!?"

"Enough, we're going patrolling, come both of you."

Bakugou let's out an irritated grunt and turns away. Y/N's annoyance depletes and her face reddens realizing how close he was in her face. She follows the two with her head down.

•••

The three have been patrolling for an hour. Nothing much was happening. Y/N and Bakugou were bickering pretty much the whole time. The boy was absolutely frustrating, but she couldn't help retaliating to his angry comments.

"It is possible that the villains who were inspired by the Hosu incident the other day will be more active. Even though this is just a patrol, don't let your guard down."

"Right." Bakugou replies.

Y/N nods.

The streets of Tokyo are pretty quiet. Y/N is not surprised, it's the middle of the day. Whenever she camped out here she mostly encountered criminals at night.

She learned that the angry guy with her is Bakugou, apparently he's in the same class as the other students she met in Hosu. She hasn't said much to him, but she already doesn't like him. She has to deal with Yoru's rudeness all the time, so she can't stand when she has to deal with other rude people. Though on the other hand...it is very entertaining to make him rage and scream.

"This is sudden, but here's a question. Patrols are meant to deter villains from committing crimes, L/N you should know this all to well."

"W-what?"

"I could always tell when you were in town, cause crime activity at night would suddenly decline just by the mere fact that you were patrolling the area."

"Oh..."

She feels Bakugou look at her, she forces her burning cheeks to cool, "W-what are you looking at?"

He grinds his teeth, "I've heard about you, thinking you're all high and mighty cause you catch a lot of criminals, but iM GOING TO SURPASS YOU AND EVERYONE-"

"Patrolling also has a secondary effect." Jeanist interrupts him without batting an eye, "What is it?"

Bakugou acts like he wasn't just screaming and smiles smugly, "If we see villains, we beat them up right away!"

Y/N snorts at his answer, "How very on brand of you, anger issues."

Jeanist sighs, "No."

A high pitched voice breaks through the air, "It's Best Jeanist! Please do your best at work!"

The three stop as they see a group of middle school girls fangirling over the pro hero. Jeanist strikes a pose and waves. They squeal.

"The answer is: to show people who we are. To give the public peace of mind."

Bakugou grunts in annoyance and Y/N hides her face in embarrassment. The middle schoolers walk away and Jeanist looks at the two of them. Bakugou keeps a scowl on his face. Y/N is starting to think he just always looks like that.

"It builds trust between those who protect and those who are being protected."

Y/N furrows her eyebrows. Trust? She looks down at her hands. After her first few rescues as a vigilante she just accepted that the victims would be scared of her. They would always back away from her in fear. She switched to just catching criminals and mostly avoided the victims. Maybe pros being in the spotlight isn't as selfish as she once thought.

Bakugou still scowls, "I think you just like being recognized."

"Oh, I've seen him on tv before!" A group of little kids point at the blonde.

"He was caught by a villain and looked like he was about to cry, right?" The kid laughs.

Y/N snorts again.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?!"

Bakugou towers over them his hair poofing out. She doesn't know why, but his hair being all spiky like that just...makes sense. The kids jump in shock and their eyes well up with tears.

"Did you already forget what I taught you? Deal with them properly."

She didn't expect him to listen, but Bakugou takes a breath before continuing, "All right! You know, I wasn't caught by the villain back then, I was thinking about how to defeat him. It wasn't that I'd lost. I'm the man who'll become the number one hero! THERES NO REASON FOR KIDS LIKE YOU TO WORRY ABOUT ME!"

The kids still look scared to death and Jeanist turns to the girl, "Please, help him L/N. Make the kids feel safe-wait don't-"

Bakugou thuds to the ground. The kids begin wailing in fear after witnessing Y/N knocking out the angry boy. The kids run away for their lives. Jeanist sighs in dissatisfaction.

She blinks in confusion, "I made him stop yelling at them why'd they run away?"

"What am I going to do with the both of you...we've been out for three hours let's just go back now."

"Yes sir."

Y/N's right arm turns red and she picks up Bakugou's limp body, throwing him over her shoulder.

•••

Y/N sits in the front waiting area of the agency. Aizawa is on his way to pick her up. She looks over to the still passed out boy. She tilts her head in curiosity as she observes his peaceful face.

"I wonder what you're so angry about."

ʏօʊ ƈօʊʟɖ ɖօ ɨȶ ʀɨɢɦȶ ռօա
ʝʊֆȶ ȶǟӄɛ ǟ ʟɨȶȶʟɛ
ɦɛ աօʊʟɖռ'ȶ ɛʋɛռ ӄռօա

"Just let it go, I'm not doing it."

He stars moving and her heart beat speeds up. She was hoping he would stay asleep until she left.

"Huh? Where?!"

"S-sorry, I punched you cause I thought that's what Jeanist was asking me to do."

He stands in front of her sparks flying in his palms, "How dare you! I'll fucking blow your head off!"

"You have been yelling at me all day, do you have a problem with me or something?"

"Yeah, my problem is you talking back!"

She scoffs, "What do you expect me to do? Just be like 'Oh Bakugou you're the best hero of all time even though you're mean to everyone in existence!'"

"Errgh! You're so fucking annoying, Kakashi lookin' mother fucker!"

Her eye twitches.

She squints, "You know I'm already a criminal, right?"

"What's that supposed to mean?!"

She stands her eyes dark, "That means I have no problem adding another crime to my record, asshole."

Bakugo takes a step closer veins bulging from his head in rage. She feels her own irritation growing, not noticing Yoru creeping to the surface.

"I'd like to see you try, dumbass! You couldn't lay a finger on me if you trie-"

Her red hand wraps around his throat and her eyes roll back in pleasure as the rage starts rippling into her. Bakugou's eyes go wide in shock and he roughly rips her hand off of him. They both stumble apart.

"What?! What the fuck was that?!" His anger has faded slightly from before.

Y/N comes back to her senses breathing heavily, "I-I'm sorry! I-I just!"

He feels his neck, "Whatever! Just...what the fuck..."

A car honks out front and Y/N quickly rushes out. Not looking at the boy. She murmurs to herself.

"Why do you always have to make things difficult?"

ɨ'ʍ ǟ ɖɛʍօռ աɦǟȶ ɖօ ʏօʊ ɛӼքɛƈȶ?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 106 9
𝙖 𝙝𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙤𝙮 𝙨𝙡𝙤𝙬𝙡𝙮 𝙛𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙖𝙣 𝙚𝙭𝙩𝙧𝙖 ☞︎︎︎ 𝕕𝕠𝕖𝕤 ℕ𝕆𝕋 𝕗𝕦𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕗𝕠𝕝𝕝𝕠𝕨 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕝𝕠𝕥 𝕠𝕗 𝕓𝕟𝕙�...
552K 25.9K 19
- in which you anonymously message bakugou katsuki because your heart goes boom for that bitch || gender neutral reader x bakugou STARTED: 9/20/19 EN...
106 5 1
~*~ katsuki bakugo x reader ~*~ 𝓴𝓪𝓽𝓼𝓾𝓴𝓲 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓭𝓸 𝓪𝓷𝔂𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓸 𝓹𝓻𝓸𝓽𝓮𝓬𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓵𝓾𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓴𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝔂𝓸𝓾
230K 2.9K 24
. . . Midoriya x Uraraka. . .