The Bouquet

By Deepdarkdelights

⚠Warning: This story contains dark and heavy themes, read the warnings beforehand and take care of your menta... More

Book One: 10 Seconds
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Book 2: Positive
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Book 3: Porcelain
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Book 4: Persephone
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Book 5: Cut
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Book 6: Forbidden Fruit
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Book 7: The Stranger
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9

Chapter 1

6.1K 185 75
By Deepdarkdelights

It was late at night, that was your first mistake. Your friends had warned you time and time again, stop studying at the library so late and stop walking around campus alone at night. But, you couldn't help it. The semester was ending and that meant that projects and papers were a stressful commonality. Due dates were constantly running through your mind, paired with the unwillingness to actually do any of the work. So, like any other college student, you wound up having many late nights in the library with breakdowns over having procrastinated for so long.

The area your campus was in was not necessarily a bad place, you were just rather close to the city which was always something to be wary of. Campus security was not the best it could be either, they claimed to be on constant patrol but in actuality, it was rather rare to see them out past ten-thirty. You had heard stories of people being mugged at dark street corners and held up in alleys, but like everyone else, you always thought, "That'll never happen to me."

You were very wrong.

Your second mistake was neglecting to bring a charger with you. Your phone's battery was dropping and fast. Staring down at your screen revealed the glowing number "26" looking back at you. In your defense, you didn't think that you would be on campus this late today, that was of course until you found out that the deadline for your Euro History paper was due that night by midnight. Any other professor may have been lenient with you and given you an extension, but not this one, no. Putting it lightly, he was a huge asshole.

And the biggest mistake of all, you had absolutely nothing to defend yourself with. But, at the end of the day, this happened because you were in the wrong place at the wrong time. All the conditions were perfect for what was about to happen to you. It was dark, it was quiet, and you were in the parking garage. For a campus that was operating in 2020, it severely lacked in the security department. There were no cameras, and there were not any campus security officers in the ramp. You were utterly alone and ripe for the taking.

You had been warned, don't walk alone in the dark late at night. But, nothing bad would ever happen to you, would it? All it took was ten seconds.

One, he began to approach you from behind.

Two, his footsteps were fast and light, practiced in their pace.

Three, you were within grabbing distance.

Four, he wrapped his arms around your chest and lifted.

Five, you struggle violently and open your mouth to scream.

Six, his gloved hand covers your mouth tightly, muffling your cries.

Seven, he slams your head into the side of your car.

Eight, he strikes again, harder.

Nine, he forces you into his waiting car.

Ten, you're his now.

You're fucking terrified and desperate to escape. Your head is pounding and ringing from his violent blows but still, you scream and try to crawl to the door in the backseat. Your vision is blurry, unfocused as you clumsily try and grasp the handle and pull. You hear him swear from the front seat and he sharply turns the wheel of the car sending you flying against the door. He stops the car harshly, forcing your delirious body forward into the back of the passenger seat. He angrily yanks the door to the back seat open, grasping your ankle and tugging you towards him, rolling you over onto your stomach. He enters the car and straddles your waist, yanking your wrists behind your back. With a sharp cry, you attempt to wriggle free but he's far stronger than you. With precise motions, he has you zip-tied, rendered completely useless.

"Stop fighting me." He grunts, flipping you over underneath him. He reaches forward into the passenger seat and retrieves a bottle, cloth, and a roll of duct tape.

"Let me go!" You screech, wildly squirming around and bucking your body in an attempt to throw him off, but instead, you only aid in pissing him off further. He dumps the contents of the bottle into the cloth, quickly pressing it to your mouth and nose while using his free hand to grab the duct tape. It's chloroform. He tears the tape and presses it down tightly over the cloth, only against where your mouth was covered and not your nose, he wanted you to go to sleep not to die.

You could only hold your breath for so long, hell even most swimmers could only do it for one to two minutes max. You both knew you could only hold out for so long, your struggling had tired you out and you desperately needed to breathe. Not to mention, the two consecutive hits to your head had disoriented you enough as it is.

You were undeniably fucked.

Your kidnapper leaned down, all that was concealing his identity was a black dust mask and a hood. "I need you to be a good girl now," he whispered, "if you can do that for me, then I won't hit you again alright?"

You stared back at him, your eyes wide and watering with fear as your body shook. Who was he? What did he want with you? Were you going to die tonight?

"It's going to be okay," he cooed, "you're gonna go to sleep and I'm going to take care of you. I just can't have you screaming anymore and making a scene. Now, be my good girl and go to sleep." He whispered, his slender fingers coming up to lightly brush the crest of your cheekbone before leaving you and returning to the driver's side of the car.

Your wrists were aching beneath the weight of your back and your eyes burned from the sweet chemical odor emanating from the rag sealed tightly to your mouth. You knew there was no getting out of this, you had been rendered fairly immobile and with the chloroform soaked rag taped to your face, there was no way you would be able to stay awake long enough to book it once the two of you arrived at whatever destination the masked man had in mind. You never thought this would happen to you, but look where that got you now.

The man was humming in the front seat. You could notice that his voice was actually pleasant as his hands carefully rotated the steering wheel, turning the car down another dimly lit street. He seemed excited yet content at the same time, like a kid aware that they were getting dessert after dinner. He was terrifying. Your chest shook with each breath you took as your vision began to diminish, this man was terrifying because he was the iconic image of a monster. The scary man all in black, hiding out in the shadows waiting to pounce on his innocent prey. When he had grabbed you before, you had noticed just how tall and built he actually was. There was no way you could have the upper hand over him. This man would win in every single scenario you could imagine, there would be no fighting him off, no surprising him with an attack. If anything, it would be like Little Red Riding Hood trying to eat the big bad wolf: a joke.

Your body trembled and your eyelids dropped, the sweet scent of the drug was slowly submerging you into the compelling depths of sleep. But, to sleep would render you completely helpless. He could do anything and you wouldn't be able to even attempt to stop him.

If only you had a choice.

_______________

You were warm, almost unbearably so. You could feel soft sheets cradling your body, wrapped tightly around you in a comforting borderline suffocating embrace. They smelled sweet and were unfamiliar, and you almost thought that everything you had been through was a dream. That you were once again at home, wrapped up in the comfort of your bed and finally waking from what was most likely the worst nightmare you had ever had to experience. You nuzzled your head further into the sheets, breathing in the strange scent again as you contemplated falling back into the arms of sleep.

But, those few minutes of momentary relief were brought to an end when the humming began. It was his voice, the man who had taken you in what you had thought was a horrible, twisted dream. Your eyes snapped open as your body shot up from the warmth of the mattress. It was him, it was all real, all of it had actually happened. You had been taken and trapped by a complete psychopath.

You could hear the humming gradually become louder as his boots shuffled down the hallway, the floor creaking below his weight as he began to approach the room. Your heart began to pound as your body stiffened up, much like a deer in headlights you were frozen in fear at the knowledge of his presence. A click sounded, cracking the static of silence in two as the doorknob slowly turned, the door beginning to push forward into the room.

And there he was, your captor. He stood in the doorway as the door continued to creep open. He was still as tall as you remembered him to be and his body was as well defined as it had appeared when you last saw him. He had defined muscle, your head throbbed as it recognized the power he held when he had slammed your head into your car. All of these things remained the same, except this time he no longer wore a hood and a mask. His face was on full display for you. He looked surprisingly young and not at all like what you had been imagining your captor to look like. He had large doe-like eyes that held an innocent gleam. His nose was round yet defined and he had doll-like lips with his upper lip appearing to be slightly thinner than the bottom. In any other circumstance, you would find him heart-achingly beautiful. But, first and foremost, you were absolutely scared shitless.

His eyes connected with yours and you felt your heart drop. His still lips stretched into a beaming smile as he slowly entered the room like he was trying his hardest not to startle you. You stayed as still as a rabbit as he began to creep closer to the bed, eventually coming to sit on the edge of the mattress. His eyes never left yours and your stomach churned.

"Good morning," He spoke, "I hope you slept well."

You remained still and quiet as he stared at you, waiting for you. He knew your name, how the fuck did he know your name? You had come to think he was just some freak who had picked you, you who had been alone and an easy target. But the way he spoke your name said otherwise. It was like he was addressing an old friend that he was seeing for the first time in years, someone that he had missed and was dying to talk to again. And that was far scarier.

"Hmm," he hummed, "I wouldn't be surprised if you're still tired, you took quite the hit to the head, huh?" He continued with a light laugh like he wasn't talking about bashing your brains in the night before. He raised his hand up to your head, attempting to caress your hair but instead causing you to flinch away from his reach. His hand jerked back as his smile fell.

"Oh, your head must still hurt huh baby?" His smile returned as he justified your reaction. "Don't worry, I'll take good care of you and have you back to normal in no time. I really didn't want to hurt you, believe me, but I had no other choice. I had to do something that would stun you a bit so that I could take you home easier."

He legitimately didn't see anything wrong with what he had done to you, he treated it like something that was unpleasant but necessary. He was absolutely insane, there was no other explanation for his behavior and the beaming smile he shot your way. Your stomach turned at the thought of being so close to him, of having to be stuck with him for God knows how long. Your chest was vibrating with each breath you took, your hands trembling as nausea brewed in your gut. You were fucked, you were so fucked, there was no getting out of this. There was no fucking way.

You peeled the sheets away from you in panic and began scooting backward from him, trying to flee the warmth of the bed. The man quickly stood and gripped your ankles, harshly pulled you onto your back and closer to him.

"Shh, shh, calm down baby calm down." He cooed, stroking the skin of your shins. You hadn't realized you were hyperventilating, the panic and anxiety completely consuming you. You propped yourself up on your elbows, desperately trying to crawl away from him as your stomach continued to churn more violently than before. He quickly grasped your forearms and yanked your body up, his grip tight and unrelenting as he tried to force you to stay with him. Nausea reached its peak and you couldn't stop it any longer, throwing up whatever you had stomached the night before all over your lap.

"Sweetheart!" He cried, rounding the bed to come up behind you and rub your back as you emptied your stomach. "Aw, my poor baby," he sighed, "I knew you weren't trying to leave, my sweet girl just was trying to get to the bathroom huh?"

Your eyes had teared up, your clothes utterly ruined. The man behind you quickly scooped your body up into his arms and headed to a door in the corner of the room you hadn't noticed before. Your form shook in his hold as you weakly attempted to pull away from him.

"Don't worry, I'll make it all better." He said, gently setting you down on the counter in the bathroom. His eyes scanned you from head to toe, taking in the sight of you: a complete wreck. He snagged a washcloth from the rack beside you and quickly ran it under the faucet, bringing the rag to your face and softly rubbing it against your sweaty skin.

"That chloroform does some nasty stuff, baby. It doesn't work like in the movies, takes about five minutes to actually knock you out," he paused as his hands gently ran over the irritated skin around your mouth and cheeks, "sorry about the tape, it was the only way I could drive and get you to take a nap for me. I must have left it on for too long, it's my fault my girl isn't feeling so well now." He mused.

Once finished he tossed the rag into the sink, his hands coming to settle on the bottom of your ruined shirt. He slowly began to raise the fabric up, only stopping when your hands came out to grasp his wrists and attempt to yank them down.

"No." You whispered, your eyes refusing to meet his..

"No? What do you mean no?" He replied, dropping his head lower to try and see your face. "Your shirt's a mess, we need to get you changed."

"I can do it myself, please." You answered, your voice still low with trepidation.

"I know you're a big girl," He began, his voice soft, "but you're not feeling well so I'm going to help you, okay? No funny business today."

Today. That didn't mean never. His hands returned to your shirt and he carefully peeled it from your body. His eyes strayed, slowly taking in your shirtless form. You could feel his gaze burning into your skin, his eyes scanning your waist, sliding up your rib cage, slipping over the curves of your clothed breasts and resting on your collar bones. He closed his eyes and drew in a shaky breath, his hands curling into fists like he was anchoring himself in place. You kept your head down, refusing to look at him as your forearms came to curl around your exposed torso, attempting to protect yourself.

A few moments passed before he opened his eyes again, his strong hands returning and now reaching for the button of your pants. Again, you squirmed away from his touch but quickly stilled once he sent you another stern look. Of course, he believed he was trying to help you not harass you.

"Raise your hips." He murmured, as he began to tug your ruined jeans down your legs, his fingers brushing along the expanse of your thighs and around the curve of your knees, finally shrugging them off of your feet. And there you sat, nearly exposed on his bathroom counter. His gaze was much darker than it had been moments before as he took in the sight of you clad in your bra and underwear. Silence had never felt so loud, neither one of you spoke or moved. Time felt like it was passing slower, what could have been seconds felt like years before he moved again. He raised his arms over his head and clutched the material of his hoodie, yanking it from the back over his head. For a moment you could have sworn your heart stopped. You had a startling thought that he had blatantly lied to you, that he was going to do exactly what you feared. Instead, he raised your arms above your head and helped pull the hoodie over your near-naked form. He had had a shirt on underneath what was previously his hoodie.

His eyes were lighter now, not tainted with lust like they had been moments before. He grabbed you from underneath your arms and lifted you off of the counter, setting you down lightly on the cold tile. His hands gently stroked your hair, tucking the loose strands behind your ears as he smiled down at you. His smile oddly reminded you of a rabbit, and if this situation were much different you would have found it quite cute.

"My cute girl." He giggled, observing the way his hoodie enveloped you. He liked his clothes to be rather loose thus making the hoodie look more like a baggy dress on you. "I've waited so long to have you here, with me, like this."

Your blood froze, chills running down your spine. How long had he been following you? He knew your name and you had never even met him before.

"Who-who are you?" You choked out, finally looking up to face him.

"You don't remember, baby? It's me, Jungkook. We went to school together, remember?" And yes, you vaguely did. He had changed a lot since the last time you had seen him. The Jungkook you remembered was a scrawny, shy, quiet kid with eyes that seemed to be too big for his face. This Jungkook was scarily different. The two of you used to go to the same high school when you were freshmen. But, at the end of freshman year, your mother had remarried and you were moved into a different school district. It had been four years since you were remotely close to Jungkook. You had never been friends, you were just in a good amount of classes together. He was someone you knew of, but someone you were never involved with. A scary thought crept into your mind. He said he had waited so long for you, had he been keeping track of you for almost four years now?

You had never even spoken to the kid when you went to the same school and now four years later he had decided to kidnap you? What the actual fuck was going on?

"I idolized you back then," he mused, "you just seemed so pretty, so perfect and smart, but also out of reach. I wanted you all for myself, it wasn't fair that everyone else got to have you when I could barely talk to you. When you left you broke my heart you know? Not being able to see you every day hurt so bad I didn't think I'd be able to get through it."

"You stalked me." You replied, your voice flat. This was the first time you didn't falter in his presence.

"No, no, don't say it like that. I was protecting you, I was making sure you were safe from all of those people who wanted to take you away from me." He spoke quickly, trying to force you to listen and to understand.. "I knew from the moment I saw you that you were supposed to be mine, I could feel it. Your mom threw a wrench in my plans but I didn't let that stop me. I tried to keep a good distance between us, let you experience high school and college before I brought you home, where you belong."

"You kidnapped me Jungkook! You didn't bring me home, you stole me from my real home!" You shouted, the anxiety and the fear finally catching up with you again.

"Stop...stop saying that," He began, his jaw clenched tight in frustration, "I didn't kidnap you, I brought you home with me. We're supposed to be together, I didn't kidnap you." It sounded more like he was trying to convince himself instead of you that what he did was okay.

"Jungkook, please, let me go! I won't tell anyone what happened, you'll never hear from me or the cops if you just let me go! I can forget this ever happened and we can pretend that this never happened!" You begged, your hands clenching the material of his shirt as you tried to change his mind. His mood shifted and his eyes grew dark, he looked livid.

"You want me to forget about you? You want me to just let you go after all the trouble I went through to bring you home? You... you're so ungrateful you know that? How can you just expect me to forget you when all I can think about is you?! When I'm awake all I see is you and when I sleep you follow me there too! This is your fault, you made me fall in love with you and I'm not just going to let you go because you ask!" He yelled, swiftly exiting the bathroom and slamming the bedroom door shut so hard the wall vibrated. You had undoubtedly pissed him off beyond belief.

He said that he was in love with you, you who he had never even spoken a word to until last night after he had bashed your head against your car and drugged you. He was delusional, he had to be. There was something undeniably wrong with him that had gone unnoticed by everyone. He had always just been the quiet kid that no one paid attention to. He never had friends but he was never bullied. He had been like a ghost to everyone around him, he went unnoticed and would be the last person anyone would suspect of your kidnap. The reality of your situation seemed to fully settle on you, you were trapped in this place with a man who was mentally unstable and completely unpredictable. He had hurt you once before and there was no telling what else he was capable of. When he had taken you, there were no security cameras and no witnesses. Jungkook would never be a suspect because he didn't have connections with anyone, even you who he had silently obsessed over for years. There was no getting out of this.

You spent the rest of the day curled up in the bed in the room he had left you in. He had locked the door, so there was no leaving the room and the window had been painted shut, metal bars blocking a way out even if you could ever manage to break the seal. You could see that the area was surrounded by trees and open fields. There were no signs of civilization around what you assumed was the house he had brought you to. He had thought this out far too well, and your innocent ignorance had landed you here as well. You were sure that was what his whole plan had relied upon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

272K 14.9K 66
[Dark Romance] "How dare you?" His deadly growl pinches your soul as tears of pain glisten at your eyes. "how dare you touch him with your filthy han...
91.6K 8.2K 42
"Please sir I beg you, don't hit my husband" You clasped your hands and kneeled before the male who is whipping your husband without showing any merc...
108K 3K 22
Darkness is the word that I describe myself. Every day is a living hell. Other girls were jealous of me for marrying handsome young Ceo Jeon Jungkook...
6.2K 285 12
BTS x Black pink x male reader.. I don't ship them, so please don't hate the story because no hateful comments will be tolerated.... Contains mature...