ERERI LEMONS/ONESHOTS

By emp4th

ERERI LEMONS/ONESHOTS ⚠️Smut⚠️ 👀Fluff👀 ⚠️sex⚠️ 👀Cursing👀 ⚠️Tall Levi in some⚠️ 🚨⚠️I DO NOT OWN ATTACK... More

AN!!! READ IT PLEASE
-Morning Movies- (F)
-filled with eager- (S)
-My sons daycare teacher- (F)
Anniversary! (S)
-Meeting my crush- (F)

-We met at a Cafe- (F)

1.3K 15 3
By emp4th

A lil info
Eren yeager is an 23 year old boy. he owns a small
restaurant on the corner of 'Piller street' he gets lots of customers. he loves that he gets to feed people and make them happy.
Okay thats it into the storyy!:)

3d Person
Eren is sleeping peacefully at 6:34 am until his alarm hose off in about 3-4 minutes. Eren tosses a turns as his body knows its about time to wake up. Eren rolls over about to open his eyes when-

BEEP* BEEP*

Eren eyes fly open and jumps to the sound. he reaches to turn it off but fails.

THUD*

He falls off his bed. the alarm going off Eren groans "Eren WAKE U-" mikasa bursts into the room. "good morning mika" he smiles he stands up grabbing the alarm ripping it out of the wall and throwing it into his trashcan. "Erehhh that was ur 17th oneeeee STOP BRAKING THEMM I DONT GET PAYED ENOUGH TO BY MORE!" he smiles as her boss.

"wha-OH MY GOD I HAVE TO OPEN UP!" he runs into the bathroom, he brushes his teeth, does his hair, gets dressed and before mikasa could say bye he was out the door.

mikasa smiles because she has today and tomorrow off. tho sometimes she worries about Eren's heath.

whole story is mostly
Eren's POV!
Im running towards my car when I see a man in the parking lot of my apartments. "daaayyoom id let him brake me like a glow stick any day" ( Levi looks as he dose in the photo ^^^)

I say to loud because he looks over to me 'shit.' he smirks, I hurry into my car. An look at my watch and curse 'FUCK?!' and pull out and drive as fast as I could.

I soon arrive at my cafe and greet none because its 6:57 in the morning I frown "damn. sometimes forget i'm and early bird" I cringe at my saying. I walk into the back to grab some cleaning supplies and walk to the counters and start cleaning.

I soon get done with the kitchen, bathroom, counters and "now I just have to do the windows and the tables" I wipe my forehead and sigh. I walk over to the tables and start cleaning to where u can see your reflection 'I hate when shits dirty' I roll my eyes.

I start in the windows and see a car sitting in the parking lot. I look at it confused "Its 7:02,none comes until at least 9:30" I shrug it off and keep cleaning. I ben down and keep cleaning top to bottom.

I walk into the back to put the stuff away. get the money and put it back into its spot. I look at the time 'hmm its only 7:20, should I open?...nahhh.. well? yeaaah I probably should' I unlock the doors and flip the sign to -Open-.

I walk over to my office and put on my apron I walk back out to see Armin walking in. "Hey Armin!!" I greet him "Hello Eren how did u sleep?" I rub the back of my head.

"ahahaa you know me" he sighs, he gets spooked when to arms rap around him. "JEAANNN LET HIM GO I SAID NOT HERE!!" I start to yell, I frown when jean laughs and kisses Armin on the cheek and pulls away I walk up to him and grab him by the ear and drag him into the kitchen.

Armin puts his hands up trying to make me stop jean laughs. "okay,okay mom im sorry" jean says in a sarcastic tone. I laugh at the comment "good!" I say and put my hands on my hips.

"jean you okay?!" Armin says "im fine flower" I awee over the saying I hear the door open "you two get to working Annie and Mikasa should be here anytime I pretty sure. I say and walk out. to see 2 men and 1 woman walk into my cafe, I get a bit worried because there in suits.

"u-uhh hello!"  I say and put a smile on my face "One second p-please!" i hold up my finger and bed down to fix the cakes and stuff on the shelfs 'okay perrrfect!' I smile and turn around.

I froze as I look up to see a woman standing supper close to me. 'what the fuck?!' "u-uh h-hello would u please back up" I say scared haft to death I push her back a little bit.

"damn..shitty glasses stop" I hear a man shout. she giggles a bit and scurries away.I gulp uhh how m-many? I say looking at the lady "3 please" a man with big eyebrows says. okay u may sit at table 4 ill be with u in a moment.
about 5 minutes later I start to walk over to there table

I hear the door open. its Annie and Mikasa I wave and kept walking towards them. "u-h hello welcome to Yankee cafe! what would you like!" I say with a big grin.

The woman looks at me with adorable smile I smile back at her even tho she looks older than me. "hello." I hear I look over and blush deeply 'fuuuuuck' its him.. the man from the parking lot "HAHAH, Levi HES BLUSHING" the girl shouts I just stand there with a glare on my face.

"good" I say towards her and take a glance at him he's still staring at me. (hanji really be like ;-;) I look back at them "Greatt! what would you gentlemen. annd lady. like?" I quit down on lady because I was embarrassed.

they "uh Stuffed French Toast Pockets, and a vanilla shakes please" the one with big eyebrows says. I write it down and look at the other "and you ma'am" "Oh! ummm can I get  Berry Parfait with black coffee please" I nod and start walking off "Oi? what about me" I stop and curs myself.

"ahhh yes, h-how could I forget. what would u like? s-sir" he looks me up and down and smiles "I would like Crème Brûlée French Toast, with tea please" I nod and befor i walk off "wait what type of tea?" i hold up my little note pad "ah!  black tea made up with earl grey lavender it does have some decaf vanilla it also has a hint of Ceylon sonata..." i look at him with a woah face, but i got it all written down "can I have extra strawberries on that too" he asks. I hold up a thumbs up and push the kitchen doors open.

I look for Mikasa, Annie and Armin but there not in here they must be taking other orders. I handed jean the food they wanted and walked to the tea maker. 'maybe I should make his tea on its own'
6-7 minutes later
'ahhh done i hope i made it right!' I walk back up to the cash register and help people pay for there food and wait for jean to call for me. I lean on my elbow and sigh. "hey" i hear "ahgh!" I look over to see the man I seen in the parking lot "what do u want." "how long until our food? i have to get to work"

He says nicely usually people yell in my ear or push me onto the ground. "oh um about 4-5 more minutes is that okay!? I can tell him to hurry! uh hold on I will" I start to panic he raises his hand I flinch thinking he was going to hit me but he just checks his watch. 'oh my god, I hope he didn't see that! thats so embarrassing' "its fine I have about 30 minutes thank you i'll wait" he walks back over to his table.

"Jean are u almost done!" I walk back to him "yeah gimmiee... alright I'm done" he puts the food on the plate and hands them to me. I walk out to the dining room and grab the syrup with my finger and walk towards them 'please don't fall, please don't fall' before I knew it I was standing in front of them. "alrighty here u go Stuffed French Toast Pockets sir, and for u ma'am Berry Parfait with black coffee," I look at the man and our eyes meet " and for you.. Crème Brûlée French Toast, with black tea made up with earl grey lavender with some decaf vanilla and a hint of Ceylon sonata!."

I set his cup a plate down.
"did I get it right?!" I ask frantically he smiles "thats the first time someone actually got my tea right so yes" I smile 'first time wow' "wow that actually really cool! Levi has never gotten his tea made right!" I scratch the back of my head "us your food alright?" they nod "okay" I bow and walk away.

20 minutes later
(sorry for all the time skips)

I looking out and helping people pay when the three people walk up, "ah hello!" the raven haired man pulls out his wallet "how much?" I zone out a bit "wha? oh um I can pay u guys are supper nice!, I also learned how to make a new tea so thank you have a good day" I smile he shakes his head "no how much was it"

the dark brown haired lady nudged him "Levi if he wants to pay let him hes being nice" she whispered loud enough for me to hear. the one with big eyebrow left to the car already im guessing because he was not with them. the raven still shook his head "how. much. do. I. have. to. pay.?" he said deeply I gulped "$16.93cents s-sir" I lowered the price it was $29.76 but I felt nice today. just to him..' he sighed and handed me a twenty I gave back his change and smiled.

"have a nice day, oh wait u to are a wonderful couple also!" the raven gaged,

"no. we're childhood friends" "he's gay anyway and Erwin is my husband"

the dark brown haired lady said while holding up her left hand I felt blood rush to my face "a-ahh im sorry" I bowed "you fine. goodbye" he said. and before I knew it he was gone. the man of my dreams.. Armin walked up to me a patted my back. "awwww poor Eren didn't get the hot mans phone number" he said in a baby voice.

I laughed and pushed him away. for hours and hours we took orders and made food. I looked at the time and went wide eyed 'how is it already 8pm?!' "Armin start cleaning up we close in like 25 minutes." I start to wipe down tables and chairs. I reach the table the 2 males and women was sitting at and where the man of my dreams was sitting there was a note..

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
To Eren.
(658-*****-******)
Call me sometime, i'll definitely brake you like a glow stick :)
p.s my names Levi Ackerman.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

I smile but then it fades away soon 'how dose he know my name??' I look at me and facepalm myself. My fucking name tag. I pull out my phone I dial the phone number... I tap my foot anxiously.

Ring* Ring* Ring* Ring* Ring*
maybe he wont pick up. I say about to end the call.
"hello? who am I speaking with" 'what do I do now?!' I inhale "u-uh hello Levi?" I hear him exhale exhaustedly but calmly. "Ahh Eren hello."

sorry if its a bit bad made this at 0400am yes I'm going at military time 👍🏽, (if u don't know it means 4am)
but I think I might make a pt.2 of this idk tho🤷🏽‍♀️
-1,989 Words-
- Jx ❤️
EDITED-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

344K 16.5K 77
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
158K 7.4K 52
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
2.2M 116K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
595K 13.3K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.