Sophia - #1 in the ice series

Galing kay romance_lover04

"You need to stop it with the fighting, Wade! On and off the ice. You can get killed out there!" She yells. S... Higit pa

Sophia - Introduction
PLAYLIST AND AESTHETICS
DEDICATION
Sophia - CHAPTER 1
Sophia - CHAPTER 2
Sophia - CHAPTER 3
Sophia - CHAPTER 4
Sophia - CHAPTER 5
Sophia - CHAPTER 6
Sophia - CHAPTER 7
Sophia - CHAPTER 8
Sophia - CHAPTER 9
Sophia - CHAPTER 10
Sophia - CHAPTER 11
Sophia -CHAPTER 12
Sophia - CHAPTER 13
Sophia - CHAPTER 14
Sophia - CHAPTER 15
Sophia - CHAPTER 16
Sophia - CHAPTER 17
Sophia - CHAPTER 18
Sophia - CHAPTER 19
Sophia - CHAPTER 20
Sophia - CHAPTER 21
Sophia - CHAPTER 22
Sophia - CHAPTER 23
Sophia - CHAPTER 24
Sophia - CHAPTER 25
Sophia - CHAPTER 26
Sophia - CHAPTER 27
Sophia - CHAPTER 28
Sophia - CHAPTER 29
Sophia - CHAPTER 30
Sophia - CHAPTER 31
Sophia - CHAPTER 32
Sophia - CHAPTER 33
Sophia - CHAPTER 34
Sophia - CHAPTER 35
Sophia - CHAPTER 36
Sophia - CHAPTER 37
Sophia - CHAPTER 38
Sophia - CHAPTER 39
Sophia - CHAPTER 40
Sophia - CHAPTER 41
Sophia - CHAPTER 42
Sophia - CHAPTER 43
Sophia - CHAPTER 44
Sophia - CHAPTER 45
Sophia - CHAPTER 46
Sophia - CHAPTER 47
Sophia - CHAPTER 48
Sophia - CHAPTER 49
Sophia - CHAPTER 50
Sophia - CHAPTER 51
Sophia - CHAPTER 52
Sophia - CHAPTER 53
Sophia - CHAPTER 54
Sophia - CHAPTER 55
Sophia - CHAPTER 56
Sophia - CHAPTER 57
Sophia - CHAPTER 58
Sophia - CHAPTER 59
Sophia - CHAPTER 60
Sophia - CHAPTER 61
Sophia - CHAPTER 53
Sophia - CHAPTER 64
Sophia - CHAPTER 65
thank you
MADISON - #2 IN THE ICE SERIES
50k reads - THANK YOU #2

Sophia - CHAPTER 62

4.4K 62 1
Galing kay romance_lover04

It was a few weeks later and they were back in Canada for Thanksgiving break. Sophia and Wade were on their second try at having a baby but this time was completely different. They didn't tell anyone but their parents and they're also extremely relaxed about it.

They sat on the couch with Jack who just got drafted by the Calgary Flames but for some reason, he looked stressed.

"Hey, Jack, are you okay?" Sophia asks him.

"Yeah, I'm fine." He answers biting on his nails. "Why?"

"You're chopping your nails off."

"Oh... well... I guess there is something..." He says starting to talk slowly. "I'm going to ask Reegan to marry me next week."

Sophia gets up and her eyes almost pop out "What?! And you didn't think of telling me?! That's so great Jack!" She says hugging him.

"Uh- I-" Jack tries to explain.

Wade cuts him off. "Dude you're like 22."

"Yeah, so?"

"So don't you think you're a little young?"

"And you wanted to marry Sophia the moment you saw her so what's your point?" Jack shoots back getting annoyed. "I've known Reegan for my whole life and I know it's time."

"I think so too," Sophia says with a smile trying to lighten the mood. "Don't you think so, Wade? Mackayla got married that young."

"It's different. Very different."

Jack shakes his head. "How is it any different?"

"You're career just started, Jack."

"So did Mackayla's when she got engaged. Be happy for him, Wade. I won't take your bullshit reasons and neither will he." Sophia says defending Jack and getting between the brothers so they don't start fighting.

Then Wade starts laughing. "You two are so fucking easy to prank."

Both Sophia and Jack sigh in relief. "Don't do that again, man. Holy shit." Jack says looking more relaxed and Sophia gets out of the way.

Wade hugs his brother. "Congrats. How can Sophia and I help?"

"Well... with everything I guess. I have no idea what I'm doing."

Sophia smiles evilly. "Well, this is definitely a job for me."

A month later...

"Is everything ready?" Reegan asks Sophia.

She nods. "Yep. All the food is in the kitchen and theirs enough chairs and games outside for more people to come in."

"Ugh, you're the best. I couldn't have planned this on my own." Reegan hugs Sophia from the side.

"Anything for the bride-to-be and future sister-in-law." Sophia winks. "Jack is on his way right?"

"He better. He said we needed more beer and how he needed Grant and Wade's help with it."

"That's the trio for you. they love their beer."

Reegan chuckles. "Yeah, they do. I'm just nervous I think."

"Why?"

"It just- I don't want him to chicken out."

"Oh I know you've known Jack for longer than I have but I am 100% sure he is way more excited about this than him getting into the NHL two years ago," Sophia reassures her.

Reegan blushes. "Really?"

"Really."

Before either of them can say anything else the guys come in with 12 packs in each of their hands and Jack's friends come in with more.

"Time to party!" Grant yells and so do the rest of the guys after that.

Sophia and Reegan roll their eyes and laugh.

"Hey, Soph," Wade says kissing Sophia's cheek. "Do you want one?" He asks holding up a beer. "Oh, crap never mind." He laughs remembering.

"Are you drunk already? You'll have the worst hangover." Sophia points out.

"No, just a bit tipsy. You don't mind though right?" He asks her worried.

She shakes her head. "No. I'll be fun taking care of you. Just don't get in the car, okay?"

"I won't. Are we going back or is ovulation time?" Wade asks her and she laughs.

"It's both. Sex can wait since it's your brother's engagement party and you're already tipsy." She explains to him. "But if you sober up by the end of the night, you might get lucky."

Wade smiles. "Challenge accepted."

"Don't get cocky, Anderson."

"I think that's im-"

"Get the snacks in the pantry." Sophia interrupts knowing exactly what he was going to say. "And bring them outside."

"Yes ma'am."

The party starts and it's mainly playing games, drinking and drinking games.

"I can't take any more pictures." Reegan groans. "I didn't know that getting engaged meant taking 5 pictures with each person."

Sophia laughs. "We're almost done."

"Who are we missing?"

"Wade and me." Sophia answers. "The timer is set for five seconds so we need to do this quickly."

She clicks on the timer and they all run in front of the camera. They take 3 pictures because in the first two either Wade or Jack look weird.

"There we go. The first family picture." Jack says and Reegan blushes at the thought of being a part of them already. "Looks good."

"I love it." Sophia smiles. "I'll transfer the pictures onto my phone now so you guys can send them to everyone."

"And I'll do it with you," Wade says and he follows her into the house and upstairs. "I sobered up." He tells her.

"Did you? Too bad I need to do this picture thing. Can it wait?" Sophia teases.

"Hmm, I guess. When will be ditch the party?"

"When everyone is too drunk to notice."

"So now?"

Sophia laughs knowing he's right. "Fine, but let me do the transferring, and after I'm all yours." She says leaning onto him and pushing him on the wall.

"Deal. But do it in the guest room. I'll get our bedroom ready."

Sophia grabs her computer and camera before going into the other room. She adds her presets on the camera and even answers a few emails. When she opens her bedroom door the scent and sighs candles come in her way along with dark purple lights and music in the background.

She bites her lip and puts her things away when Wade walks out of the bedroom. "That was fast."

"Yeah well if you don't stop talking this will be fast too."

The next morning, Sophia and Wade wake up early to clean up. Lucky it was pretty clean so it goes by fast.

Sophia gets a stomachache before she runs to the bathroom and throws up. "Ew, Sophia. Are you okay?" Wade asks.

"I knew those spicy rolls were no good." She complains.

"Uhm Soph- You only smelled them," Wade says connecting the dots. "I think you should take a pregnancy test."

Sophia sits up. "You think-"

"What else would it be?"

Sophia nods and takes her tests and they both wait quietly sitting on the floor until the five minutes pass and the alarm rings.

"Not it." They both say at the same time until Sophia rolls her eyes and gets up. "Ready?"

"Yes."

She slowly turns it until she notices the two lines and a small smile grows on her face. "Ready for round two?" She asks him.

He gets up quickly. "No way. It's positive? You're pregnant?"

"I'm pregnant." She laughs.

He picks her up and spins her around. "I love you. Oh god, I love you so much."

"I love you, Wade." She says and when he puts her down, she kisses him. "Bad news though."

"What?"

"9 months with no sex."

He laughs. "I can take it. Anything for this miracle right here."

"Well, you don't have an option." She points out. "But I agree. It is miracle."

"Wanna call our parents?" He asks her and she nods.

...insta posts...
heyitsreegan

2844 likes and 2449 comments
heyitsreegan: im a fiancée and an nhl wag?????
-
sophiaanderson: YOURE A FIANCÉEEEEEE
jackanderson: and you're mine forever <3

anna.anderson

371 likes and 61 comments
anna.anderson: my favorite gals <3 so happy to be an anderson with this two!
-
grantanderson: and not because of me?
sophiaanderson: FOREVERRRRRR
heyitsreegan: i love u guys !!

sophiaanderson

283955 likes and disabled comments
sophiaanderson: we love you more than anything else in this world.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

383K 13.6K 61
They're on opposite ends of the financial spectrum. Complete contrasts when it comes to popularity. And their relationship has a deadline. Lily: Col...
9K 197 17
Skyla Wren Anderson is an Australian brunette with green eyes, dimples and freckles. She's short but feisty. Loves to read and now works with a new...
211K 3.4K 55
"You're going to miss me, you know that right?" "I've never missed any fling I've had, Quinn. Don't get your hopes up." Where Scout and Quinn get off...
207K 5.8K 28
Emily Anderson is the baby of the Anderson Family. Having a famous dad and brother who are both NHL royalty and her middle brother on his way to the...