Inarizaki's Demon Dad

By Wrenchxoxo

Meet M/n L/n the boy with a questionable approach when it comes to his peers with anger issues to match. He's... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25!
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
yall thank you!!!
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 40.
Atsumu's Ending
Akagi's Ending
Kita's Ending
Osamu's Ending
Suna's Ending
Sorry!! and New Book!

Chapter 39

1.3K 62 4
By Wrenchxoxo

»»————- ♡ ————-««

The days passed by in such haste that m/n and the others didn't realized that it was already near of the end of their year.

As sad as they think of it, they are about to tackle a new chapter of their lives, and a wave of uncertainty resonates within them, mainly the third years as they choose between staying in the club until the end of the term or have an early resignation for better focus on studies.

The younger players cannot help but feel sorrow and loneliness as they imagine the day when they enter the familiar school walls but without the peers they're used to see.

The practices went by pretty fast, and well, a bit sentimental as they realize it would be their last as a team. Even the fearsome manager can't help but feel a bit down as he watches the players practice their usual routine.

He surely would miss these moments, that's why he's trying to capture every moment he can. You never know when will your life will end. So make your life the fullest as they say.

"Hey, m/n, can i ask you for a favor?"

The third year libero approached m/n as he lines up the water bottles.

"Hm?"

"Since the exams is coming up, i was wondering if you would like to go on a study date with me? you don't have to of course! but yeah- if you uh- uhm, would like- or free, can i take you out? but like in a studying way."

M/n can't help but show his smile as he watched the boy fumble with his words. Such cutie.

"Sure, i would like that"

M/n beamed as he patted akagi's head before going back to what he was doing before the libero's proposal.

As for the libero, well he felt like jumping up and down and kissing every living thing he came across with.

He just scored a date with his crush, who wouldn't feel like they're over the moon? right.

He happily skipped back towards his place as he receives his teammates spikes with such enthusiasm as he looked forward to his and m/n's date later.

── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ───

"Hey there, let's go?"

M/n called out to akagi who's nervously walking back and forth infront of their school gate, he looked at m/n to see kita with him. He felt a slight pang of disappointment as he anticipates m/n's next words.

"You can go now, shin, i'll be studying with akagi today. See ya later."

Kita nodded and bid his goodbye to m/n and akagi.

Akagi felt a bit embarrassed for sulking in advance, he thought kita would join them knowing that m/n and kita are usually seen together and studying is one of their favorite bonding.

"What's with the long face? didn't ya want to study? Let's go!"

M/n teased the boy as he walk past him.

"Keep sulking like atsumu and i won't treat you to my favorite cafe!"

M/n shouted as he slowly walk towards the setting sun. Akagi, on the other hand, in a panic, ran to catch up m/n.

"Wait for me!"

── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ───

They both arrived at the cafe that m/n mentioned as his "favorite". It was a rather simple one, a cafe that you would typically see in a france or paris setting.

"Let's go inside, they have the best desserts here."

M/n held akagi's hand, surprising the boy with the sudden contact.

As they enter, the smell of cinnamon and vanilla with a hint of the smell and noise of coffee beans being grinded hits them in the face. It was heaven.

M/n excitedly pulled akagi to one of the tables and put his bag down.

"What do you want? I'll pay."

"Oh no no! i asked you out! i should be paying"

M/n only shook his head and pushed away akagi's money.

"No no, i insist. Treat me after exams instead"

M/n told him as he winked before going to the counter quickly before akagi could protest.

Akagi can't help but hide his smile as he feels his heart beat faster. He never felt like this for anyone other than m/n.

To akagi, m/n was like an epitome of kindness. Yet with that being said, m/n has his not-so-likable traits yet, akagi could care less. All he sees is m/n smiling. then boom. he's head over heels, sometimes he finds himself tossing around in his bed as he thinks of the manager.

'Could he be asleep by now?'

'Would i even have a chance with him?'

'I wonder if he likes the same chocolate as i do'

Thoughts of him doing mundane things to finding his and m/n's similarities in foods, preferences and such would form in his mind as he tries to find a good reason to close his eyes and rest.

He wouldn't even deny the fact that he has dreamt of him and m/n marrying each other.

It was embarrassing but he felt a slight bit of hope ever since he dreamt of it. He took it as a sign that he should shoot his shot.

And so he did, and it looks like lady luck is smiling upon him.

As akagi did his entire monologue in his mind, he didn't notice m/n came back with their orders.

"Sorry it took so long, i got caught up in choosing what dessert i wanted to order."

M/n settled himself as he kept his eyes fixated on the food, preventing it from falling.

"Akagi! yoohoo!"

M/n snapped his fingers infront of akagi's face making the boy jolt up in shock.

"Oh! uh wha? yeah, sorry about that..."

Akagi sheepishly apologized as he rubbed his nape before thanking m/n for the treat.

"So, after this let's do the studying, aight?"

"Mhm"

Akagi nodded as he sipped in his drink, he's not gonna lie, m/n was right when he said the food here is good. Wait did he even said that? Nevermind. He couldn't form any usual thoughts of his, all he could think right now was him and m/n having a cute little date.

"You should try this, akagi! it's so sweet!"

M/n sliced a piece and extended his hand to a certain extent to where akagi can eat the piece of dessert in the fork.

"C'mon, don't be shy try it~"

Akagi stared at the fork for a moment, his thoughts going wild. He's going to have an indirect kiss with m/n!

As soon as he opened his mouth, m/n shoved the piece of cake to akagi's mouth, making him choke.

"Keep making me wait and the fork isn't the only thing going inside your throat."

M/n said as he took another piece for him to eat, looking out of the window, his mood changing from happy to pissed.

Akagi felt bad so he offered his drink to m/n.

"I'm sorry...i was just caught up with my thoughts.."

He voiced out as he once again offered his drink, and for the second time, m/n finally tried it.

"Bleugh! too bitter!"

Akagi laughed as he watches m/n wash down the bitter taste with his own drink.

"I thought you like bitter coffees"

"I do, but not THAT bitter, sheesh"

He retorted as he grabs as napkin and wiping his mouth as he finishes his meal and drink.

"Aight, you done? Let's get to the studying part"

M/n pulled out his school-related materials, looking through thousands of notes before he started reviewing.

Akagi pulled out his notebook, as he did the same.

for a while, both of them shared a comfortable silence. Not until m/n broke it.

"You look really ugly when you're focused"

Akagi felt like a huge boulder squashed him right then and there. He wanted nothing more than to hide from the world.

M/n laugh pulled him out of his inner panic.

"Im just kidding! im sorry, you don't look ugly, you looked really cute"

He confessed, his tone reeks of sincerity as he unconsciously held akagi's right hand. Which he pulled away after he realized what he did.

"Sorry about that.."

He looked away as he felt his cheeks feel hot.

"I-it's fine, besides i quite like it.."

"Huh?"

"Nothing!"

The two shared a light-hearted laugh as the rest of the afternoon went on, and soon enough it was time for them to part. Both bid goodbyes to each other and akagi insisted on walking m/n home to which m/n was grateful for.

"Thanks for today, akagi."

"No problem! till next time"

"Till next time indeed..."

The mood changed from light in to a bit heavy one. Realising that for the next few days, their school works would be piled up and would not give them time to see each other anymore until exams have been done.

"M/n, promise me you won't forget me when we part ways! i have yet to claim you as my boyfriend!"

Akagi screamed, he couldn't take it anymore, he doesn't want to risk missing out the opportunity on confessing. He doesn't want to live a life where he regretted not telling his feelings for someone he truly liked.

"I know."

"Eh?"

"I said i know, akagi. I'm not blind, i just wanted some confirmation coming from you, but akagi, please understand that love isn't what is on my mind. I still have yet to reach my dreams. I can't give you any promises other than i'll never forget you, sorry."

"I don't care, honestly, i just wanted to confess before i lose then chance to. And don't worry, i'll be here waiting for you until you decided on when you want to start a life with someone, and i hope it is me..."

M/n smiled and hugged akagi tightly, as he patted him in the back.

"Thank you, akagi."

"Thank you too, m/n-san."

»»————- ♡ ————-««

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 5.5K 55
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းကတစ်ယောက်နှင့်တစ်ယောက်မတည့်တဲ့ကောင်လေးနှစ်ယောက်ကအလှလေးတစ်ယောက်ကိုအပြိုင်အဆိုင်လိုက်ကြရာက မိဘတွေရဲ့အတင်းအကြပ်စီစဉ်ပေးမှုကြောင့်တစ်ယောက်အပေါ...
4M 86.7K 62
•[COMPLETED]• Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...
109K 2.6K 40
I live in a world full of shinobi always on the verge of war with each other. All because they all aren't from the same place. Adults acting like chi...
595K 2.3K 63
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!