๐— ๐—ข๐—ก๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—ฆ, ๐—œ๐—ก๐—– (OC'...

ฮ‘ฯ€ฯŒ BraedimusSupreme

A/N: by request from a friend of mine since her own Monsters Inc/Fairy Tail book had been deleted by someone... ฮ ฮตฯฮนฯƒฯƒฯŒฯ„ฮตฯฮฑ

Ch-1: ๐—ฆ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ฆ๐—ถ๐—บ๐˜‚๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ
Ch-2: ๐— ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ฅ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ
Ch-3: ๐—ข๐—ณ๐—ณ ๐—ง๐—ผ ๐—ช๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ธ & ๐— ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€ ๐—œ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ
Ch-4: ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฆ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—™๐—น๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ฟ
Ch-6: ๐—›๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐˜†๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ป'๐˜€ ๐—ก๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ
Ch-7: ๐—ก๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜๐˜๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฒ
Ch-8: ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ก๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐——๐—ฎ๐˜†
Ch-9: ๐—ฃ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—•๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ธ ๐—ช๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—œ๐˜ ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—™๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—บ

Ch-5: ๐—”๐—ณ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ช๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ธ & ๐—” ๐—–๐—ต๐—ถ๐—น๐—ฑ?!

1.6K 32 27
ฮ‘ฯ€ฯŒ BraedimusSupreme

Soon enough, it was time to head home for everyone at Monsters Incorporated. At the scare Floor, the bell rang, as the green 'Scare' light goes out, and shutters began to open up, revealing the setting sun into the building. At once, the doors began to return back to the overhead conveyor belt, so they could be sent back to the Door Vault.

"Let's go, everybody! All doors must be returned!" Jerry called to everyone. "NO exceptions!"

The assistants began to press the 'Eject' button to send away the doors, while the Scarers were relaxing and preparing to leave for home, while also sorting out paperwork

"Ooh! Look at this." Jasmine said to Braedey. "You have been on a rolling winning streak today."

"Couldn't have done it without you." Braedey brought Jasmine into a hug, the two sharing a kiss.

"Okay, you two." Amber got their attention, the two now releasing their kiss and embrace. "You can do that when you get home."

"Man, today was a good run." Ken rolled his shoulders.

"Wow, I've never seen anything like you today. You both are on a roll." Jennifer remarked to Ken and Braedey.

"Hey, another day of scaring like this, and that scare record is in the bag, baby." Ken laughed, signing off on some paperwork.

"That's right." Amber smiled. "Well, good luck tonight, and hope to see you guys tomorrow." She waved, and walked away.

As the doors began to head back to the Door Vault, the lights and main screen began to shut off, with the Scarers and their assistants now heading off to the locker room to clean up and be ready to go home.

~*~*~

In the men's locker room, Braedey was looking through his locker, with Ken talking about what he and Jennifer have planned for Mashima's birthday.

"So, get this: if dinner wasn't enough, we've got tickets to go to a monster truck rally afterwards." Ken said to the brunette.

"Oh, I see. That's nice." Braedey nodded with a nod.

"What about you? What's on your agenda?" Ken asked.

"Well, I'm gonna go and workout some more." Braedey shrugged nonchalantly. "Jasmine is gonna help out too."

Ken turned back to him. "Wha- Again? There is more to life than just scaring, you know." He said to him. He then sniffed his armpit, recoiling a little from that. "Phew. Hey, can I borrow your odorant?" He asked to him.

Braedey look a look inside his locker at what he's got. "Yeah, I've got... well, old dumpster or rotting fish." He looked at the cans.

"You got any low-tide in there?" Ken asked, Braedey shaking his head in response. "Well, what about wet dog?" He asked.

Braedey picked up the can and threw it to Ken. "Sure. Stink it up." He called, Ken now using the can as Braedey shuts the locker.

~*~*~

A little later, Braedey and Ken met up with Jennifer and Jasmine, the four of them now leaving down the hall to enter the main lobby, the other monsters walking along to head on home or to have a night out.

"You know, I am so romantic sometimes, I think I should just marry myself." Jennifer remarked.

"Oh, give me a break, Jen." Jasmine rolled her eyes.

"Come on, that's crazy." Ken shrugged, giving Jennifer a one-arm hug close to him. "Well, tonight isn't about us. It's about one person we know: Mashima." The two look over to see Mashima clearing up her desk. "Ooh, the birthday boat is about to set sail."

"Well, I can tell you this, fellas." Jennifer turned to Braedey and Jasmine. "That face of hers, it just makes my heart go..." She turned back, only to see Roz standing there. "YIKES!" She recoiled back in fright.

"Hello, Scott." Roz rasped. "Fun-filled evening planned for tonight?"

"Well, as a matter of fact..." Jennifer began but was cut off.

"Then I'm sure you filed your paperwork correctly... for once." Roz said to Jennifer, the latter staying silent with the others just looking to her. "Your stunned silence is very reassuring." Roz said sarcastically as she left.

Jennifer now started to freak out, the others looking to her. "Oh, for the love of- My scare reports! I left them on my desk, and if I'm not at the restaurant in five minutes, they're going to give our table away! What am I going to tell..." She turned to see Mashima. "Oh, hey."

"Hey, Jennifer. You and Ken want to get going?" Mashima asked to her.

"Oh, do I ever." Jennifer now started to ramble on. "It's just that... Uh, you know, there's a small..."

"I don't understand." Mashima wondered.

"It's just that Jasmine and I had some paperwork that we forgot and supposed to file. Jennifer and Ken was just reminding us." Braedey spoke up, the others now looking to him. "Thanks a lot, guys."

"I was?" Ken asked, then he realised what Braedey was saying. "Oh, yeah! We were. Yes, we were." He said to Mashima.

"Oh, okay. Let's go, then." Mashima said, now taking Ken's hand.

"We're going!" Jennifer called as Mashima and Ken began to walk away, then the former turned to both Braedey and Ken. "Okay, on my desk, you two. The pink copies go to Accounting, the fuchsia ones go to Purchasing, and the goldenrod ones go to Roz." Ken and Braedey nodded, just as Jennifer was then pulled away by two of Mashima's vines. "Leave the puce!" Jennifer called as she was taken away.

Braedey and Jasmine both looked in confusion by what Jennifer said. What did she mean by 'leave the puce'? With that on their mind, they go back to the scare floor.

~*~*~

Later, as the sun was setting below the horizon, the afternoon becoming dusk, Braedey and Jasmine were making their way through the empty scare floor back to Jennifer's desk to sort out the paperwork. As they do so, they were still confused by what Jennifer said to them earlier.

"Is it the pink copies to Accounting, the fuchsia ones to Roz?" Braedey asked to Jasmine.

"No. It's the pink ones to Accounting, the fuchsia ones to Purchasing, and the goldenrod ones to Roz." Jasmine corrected to her boyfriend.

Braedey sighed to himself, shaking his head. "Man, I have no idea what puce is." He then saw the paperwork on the desk, and when both he and Jasmine checked one paper, their eyes widened. "Oh, that's puce." He remarked with surprise.

Jasmine shrugged and turned to look back, and she stopped. "Braedey? Do you see that?" She asked softly.

Braedey turned around to see what Jasmine was looking at: there, sitting in a door station, was a lone closet door, the door painted in white with pink ridges and five pink, blue, and purple flowers decorated on the door.

"Strange." Braedey muttered softly. He thought all the doors had been sent back to the Door Vault. Why would a door be left behind?

"Hello? Anyone?" Jasmine called out, her voice echoing around, but nobody answered back.

"There's a door here." Braedey called, but to no avail. He made his way over to the door controls, and he prepared to push the 'Eject' button, but he saw the door was online. He looked to the red light above with a raised eyebrow. "Hmm..."

"What is it?" Jasmine asked.

"I'm going to take a look." Braedey whispered back. "Keep an eye out in case someone might be here."

Braedey gently opened the door, and he took a look into the room. The room looked to be empty, and it was nightfall, while there were toys scattered around the room, some of them being small toys but nothing else. There were also pictures of cowboys and cowgirls on horseback, and they seem to be rounding up cattle.

"Hello? Hey. Psst." Braedey called out in whisper, not wanting to wake the child or get the attention of the parents. "Anybody scaring in here? Hello? Yo!" With no response, Braedey stepped out and closed the door. He then tapped the red light with confusion on his face. "Hmm..."

Jasmine then gasped softly, her eyes going wide as she covered her mouth, Braedey now turning to look at her. "Braedey..."

"What?" Braedey looked in confusion.

"It's... behind you." Jasmine whispered in fear, pointing to him.

Braedey was confused by what Jasmine was acting so scared, then he felt something grabbing one of his dorsal plates. He looked down to see a child touching one of his spines!

The little child looks to be 7 years old. She has fair skin and dark green hair where the lower section tied in a braid. Her eyes are dark purple and has a constant blush. Her outfit looks like that of Western clothing. She has on an orange cowgirl hat with a light yellow band, a tan vest over a pink shirt, a brown skirt held by a belt and brown boots with tassels.

The little girl looked down at the spines, then up to the being who owns them, plus the redhead butterfly-like being next to him. "Hello." She said softly.

Braedey and Jasmine both yelled out in shock and fright, stepping and stumbling back in fear of the little girl. The little girl began to follow after the two, Braedey and Jasmine looking around to see where she might be, just as she grabs his tail like they're playing a game. Jasmine reacted quickly, now grabbing some clamps, picking the girl off Braedey's tail. Jasmine now puts the little girl into the room, Braedey shutting the door. But then, they saw the girl smiling and laughing to them. The two look back at the door, then they picked her up, entered her room, and put her back on the bed. The two then stumble and fell over some toys, tripping over one another as they stumbled out of the room, the door closing behind them.

Braedey and Jasmine now looked and saw what could be the shadow of a monster, two rather familiar ones. The two began to run/fly off out of the Scare Floor at once, Braedey having toy ducks wrapped around his tail quacking and following behind him. As they left, Randall and Rebecca entered the Scare Floor in a secret manner, looking around to make sure nobody's around. Once done so, they pushed over a cart with a full load of canisters on it over to the door.

~*~*~

Back with Braedey and Jasmine, the two made their way into the male locker room, trying to get rid of the toys. They pulled off the things from their bodies, dumping them down into the toilet. They tried to flush it down, but to no avail as it backed up.

The two got the ruined toys and such out of the toilet, trying to find a place for them to hide it. They soon see an open locker, and they forced the toys in there, now slamming the locker door shut. After that, the two breathe a sigh of relief, and they began to walk away, unaware of the little girl on Braedey's back.

Until....

"AAAAAHHHH!"
"RUN! RUN!"

Both Jasmine and Braedey ran off in one direction while yelling out incoherently, the little girl following after them like they were all playing tag or something else.

"Goji! Miss Butterfly!" The little girl called out to them, chasing after them and backing them into a corner. "You don't have to be scared. I just wanna play."

"W-Wait!" Jasmine pleaded, now up against the roof with her wings out. "Stop, please."

"No, no-- stay back!" Braedey added with fear in his voice, backed up into the corner of lockers.

"Come on, let's play." The little girl offered to them, now doing a little dance around. "We can have some fun."

Braedey and Jasmine looked around for anything they can use, then they spotted a Monsters Incorporated duffle bag. They picked it up, just as the little girl now picked up an assistant helmet, trying to see where she is going, only for the two to scoop her up and zip the bag up, but allowing some space for her to breathe.

Once done that, they both immediately ran off back to the Scare Floor to put the kid back in her door. Braedey sprinted as fast but as cautiously as he can, Jasmine flying overhead as they got to the door, the little girl trying to call out from inside the bag. But as they reach the door, they saw the doorknob moving, so they ran off to hide. A moment goes by, then the door opened up, revealing both Rebecca and Randall.

"Nothing..." Rebecca muttered in frustration.

"Come on..." Randall said to her.

The two then pushed the 'Eject' button, sending the door up as they began to walk away. As this happened, the door moved up to reveal Braedey and Jasmine, who were hiding behind the door, the two frozen in spot since their cover is gone. Jasmine then saw the little girl's hand popping up from the bag, her making a little sound. Jasmine gently pushed her hand down, the little girl making a squeak sound. Randall and Rebecca both stop, Braedey and Jasmine freezing in place and shutting their eyes, only for Randall and Rebecca to both sneeze, shudder, and walk away.

Braedey and Jasmine looked, then they softly and inaudibly sigh in relief. The former then looked to see the little girl's door heading off to the Door Vault, as Jasmine watched Randall and Rebecca going off in another direction.

"What do we do now?" Jasmine whispered as she eyes the bag, referring to the little girl.

"We need to find the others." Braedey whispered back. "This is a serious issue, and this is bad news."

With that, Braedey now picked up the bag, and with Jasmine flying alongside him, the two sprinted out of the Scare Floor, and out of Monsters Incorporated, the two trying to find Jennifer and Ken to tell them about what happened.

ฮฃฯ…ฮฝฮญฯ‡ฮตฮนฮฑ ฮ‘ฮฝฮฌฮณฮฝฯ‰ฯƒฮทฯ‚

ฮ˜ฮฑ ฯƒฮฑฯ‚ ฮฑฯฮญฯƒฮตฮน ฮตฯ€ฮฏฯƒฮทฯ‚

125 7 20
From Ghoulish antics, to stopping Revolta and her evil schemes, Fallow the Grimwood girls and their new human friend as they Embark on Bizarre advent...
48 2 9
This book is filled with chapters of fanfiction for each idea I have. Now you may DM me if you want to take over any of these stories, but you the ok...
96.8K 1.5K 21
Shrek, a reclusive and lone ogre, has his life interrupted when fairy tale creatures invade his homeland and his privacy. So he, alongside a humanoi...
72.8K 1.5K 36
While our favorite monsters, Mike Wazowski and James P. Sullivan, are joining Monsters University to become great scarers, another monster is arrivin...