𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗦, 𝗜𝗡𝗖 (OC'...

By BraedimusSupreme

A/N: by request from a friend of mine since her own Monsters Inc/Fairy Tail book had been deleted by someone... More

Ch-1: 𝗦𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗦𝗶𝗺𝘂𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗿
Ch-2: 𝗠𝗼𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗥𝗼𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗲
Ch-3: 𝗢𝗳𝗳 𝗧𝗼 𝗪𝗼𝗿𝗸 & 𝗠𝗼𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗜𝗻𝗰𝗼𝗿𝗽𝗼𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗱
Ch-5: 𝗔𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗪𝗼𝗿𝗸 & 𝗔 𝗖𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗱?!
Ch-6: 𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆𝗵𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗻'𝘀 𝗡𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗲
Ch-7: 𝗡𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲
Ch-8: 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗡𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗗𝗮𝘆
Ch-9: 𝗣𝘂𝘁 𝗧𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗕𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗪𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗜𝘁 𝗖𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗙𝗿𝗼𝗺

Ch-4: 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗦𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗙𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗿

1.5K 29 40
By BraedimusSupreme

Later, Jasmine and Jennifer were now making their way towards the Scare Floor, so they could get the doors ready for their boyfriends. They made their way to the office of Roz, the key master and administrator for Scare Floor F, holding all the keys to children's closet doors on the scare floor.

"Time to go to work." Jasmine said with a smile.

"Good morning, Roz." Jennifer called. "Who would we be scaring today?" She began to pick up her papers, only for Roz to put down her newspaper and glare at her.

Roz is a large yellow slug-like monster with a tuft of white and gray pointed hair on the top of her head. She wears a maroon sweater and black horn-rimmed glasses with supporting chains and speaks in a rough, masculine-sounding voice.

"Scott, you didn't file your paperwork last night." Roz stated, keeping the papers at bay, but allowing Jasmine to pick up her papers.

'Oops.' Jasmine thought with a smirk on her face.

Jennifer mused. "Oh, that darn paperwork. Wouldn't it be easier if it all just blew away?" She said.

Roz leaned into her chair. "Don't let it happen again."

"Yes, well, I'll, uh..." Jennifer now grabbed the paperwork and made her way off with Jasmine. "I'll try to be less careless."

"I'm watching you, Scott. Always watching." Roz said as she watched the two girls leave.

Jennifer shuddered. "Whoo! She's nuts." She turned away and puts on her blue helmet with Jasmine, the two of them going to their post.

"Forget about that now. Let's go." Jasmine said to her friend.

"ALL SCARE FLOORS ARE NOW ACTIVE. ASSISTANTS, PLEASE REPORT TO YOUR STATIONS." Mashima's voice announced over the P.A system.

The Scare Floor is a large room where all the various children's closet doors are brought in from the Door Vault via an overhead conveyor belt and are brought down by lifts on the ground. Then, the scarers enter the doors and try their best to scare as many children as possible to collect more screams.

A yellow canister rolled out from a launch platform. The canister looks to be in the shape of a AA battery, but the size of a gas cylinder, with a '+' and '-' meter on one side. It has some writing on the side of the meter, which reads 'MAX. SCREAM CAPACITY 8400 SUV'.

Jasmine and Jennifer picked up two of the canisters, making their way to the door station, which look like two vice grips with computer systems, the two girls linking the canisters up. Once done so, they pull out the file to the child that their Scarer needs to scare. They take out the card key inside the file, and they struck it against a scanner, bringing up a set of numbers on the machine. A moment later, two doors (one yellow and another in black) appear from the overhead conveyor belt.

At the same time, the other assistants were all doing the same, as a plethora of doors began to make their way along the conveyor belt. As the doors stop at the stations where Jasmine and Jennifer stood at, a clamp rises up to grab the doors, the latches above letting go, and the hydraulic lift attached to the clamp began to lower down, bringing the doors down into the station, and the arms on either side of the station clamp down onto the doors, holding them in place. This happened to all of the doors, all of them ready for the Scarers to arrive.

A large screen on a wall lit up, showing a map of the world, as well as a readout of how many children scared. The Eastern seaboard of the United States now lights up with a red bar.

"Okay, people. Eastern seaboard coming online." Jerry the floor manager called out, large shutters starting to close over the windows, enveloping the Scare Floor in darkness, with beams of light shining down on the door stations. "We've got Scarers coming out!"

The assistants made their way to the doors and stood to attention. Soon enough, the Scarers began to walk out in dramatic fashion, Braedey and Ken leading them onto the Scare Floor. As they walk along, each of the monsters stopped at their station until everyone made it. Then, they turn to face the door, the assistants now walking up to them to prepare the Scarers for their job. Braedey shook his shoulders, his dorsal plates flashing blue at one moment. Ken punched his knuckles together, rolling his shoulders in the process. Some monsters revealed their claws, some getting sharp dentures, others getting camouflage, revealing huge spines on their backs, getting their teeth ready, with some getting their many eyes put in.

Up on the screen, the map moved away to reveal what could be a scoreboard of all the Scarers listed on the Scare Floor, as well as their total scream tally. Right at the top of the scoreboard was Braedey, his tally being up to 99,479, with Ken in second up to 99,450, and in third place was Randall with 99,351.

"It's a close race." Jennifer muttered to Ken.

"Close, but not when we start." Ken remarked.

Braedey turned to Randall. "Hey, Randall... may the best monster win." He held out a hand.

Randall sneered and turned to the door. "I plan to." Braedey just snorted and turned to his door, just as a bell rang.

"Arrogant so and so." Jasmine whispered to herself.

Jerry checked time, and began to count them in. As this happens, the assistants push a button on the control panel at the door station saying 'Fitz', a red light appearing above the door.

"We are on in 7...6...5...4...3...2..." Jerry counted down, the clock striking 9:00AM, a green light saying 'SCARE', a horn blaring as well, and the monsters charge at the doors.

Jasmine stood by the door for Braedey. "You are the king. Show them why you're the king." She said, now opening the door for him, and Braedey snuck in, shutting the door behind him.

"Showtime." Jennifer said to Ken, the latter swinging off the top of the door frame into the room, the door shutting, just as the other monsters began to go through their doors.

Jasmine leaned her ear against the door, and could hear a child screaming. She looked to the scream canister, the gauge filling up with red, just as it filled all the way, and a bell ring could be heard. Jasmine nodded, now taking the canister off the door station.

Braedey walked out of the door, closing it behind him. "HA! Oh, I'm feeling good today, Jazzy!" The two looked to the scoreboard, and they saw Braedey's number go up to 99,513.

"Whoa! Attaboy!" Jasmine smiled. "Okay, another door coming right up!" As Braedey walked off to prepare for the next run, Jasmine pushed the 'Eject' button, sending the door up to the conveyor belt above, where it'll be replaced by another door.

Jennifer saw this, smiling to them as her canister filled up, the bell ringing. She took it off, just as Ken appears from the door, closing it. They look to the scoreboard, and they saw 99,500. The two smiled, giving each other a kiss, then they go ahead to get another door ready.

Randall completed his scare run, and looked to the scoreboard gleefully. However, his number went from 99,351 to to 99,372. Not much of an improvement, much to Randall's frustration. He was still behind the top Two Scarers, and falling further behind.

"Not good, Randall." Rebecca noted to Randall, the latter giving her a stare. "What? I'm serious. You've got to do better-"

"Just get me another door!" Randall demanded, Rebecca rolling her eyes as she walked away to do so.

Throughout the day, monsters came and went as much as the doors come and go, canisters being rolled out and locked in place, while kids screams could be heard from behind the doors, the canisters being filled with scream energy. Every now and then, a courier would pick up all the filler canisters, load them onto a trolley, so they could be taken away to be refined into energy.

Mr. Waternoose soon entered the Scare Floor to see how things are going, as he walked up to Jerry. "Well, Jerry, what's the damage so far?" He asked calmly.

Jerry looked to his boss. "We may actually make our quota today, sir."

Waternoose hummed to himself. "First time in a month."

One station was starting to fill up with scream energy, only for the canister to drop down to empty. The assistant was about to check if something is wrong, just as Claws the blue monster stepped out of the door, gasping and screaming in fear, then he broke down into a sobbing fit.

"What happened?" Claws' assistant Jimmy asked in concern.

"The kid almost touched me! She got this close to me!" Claws muttered and sobbed.

"She wasn't scared of you?" Jimmy asked in bewilderment. "She was only six!"

Claws shook Jimmy. "I could've been dead! I could've died!" He yelled, only for Jimmy to slap him across the face.

Jimmy held up a fist. "Keep it together, man!" He then whistled out. "Hey, we got a dead door over here!"

At that moment, the janitors Needleman and Smitty ran out with a door shredder in hand, as well as some tape reading 'DEAD' on it. As the Scarer and assistant walk away, the two janitors put the tape across the door in a hurry. Then they place the door into the shredder, turning it into wood chipping, leaving only the door handles.

"We've lost 58 doors this week, sir." Jerry now informed to Waternoose.

Waternoose sighed to himself. "Oh, kids these days. They just don't get scared like they used to." He said, Jerry nodding in agreement.

Randall stepped out of the door that lead to the room he just scared the child in, the scream canister at full. Rebecca checked on something, then she smirked. "Hey, Randall." She called, then gestured to the board. "Look at that."

Randall looked, he saw his numbers go up to 99,857, and his name appeared at the top of the scoreboard. Braedey and Ken were close together, both at 99,803.

"Attention. We have a new scare leader: Randall Boggs." Mashima's voice called out over the P.A system.

Randall smirked smugly, now being the new leader at the top of the scoreboard. Some of the other assistants began to congratulate Randall for his effort. But then, the sounds of children screaming and bells ringing got their attention, now seeing both Jennifer and Jasmine loading and unloading many scream canisters in quick succession in a matter of moments. After a few more canisters, Braedey and Ken stepped out of their respected doors, the two showing winning smirks on their faces as their stretched out their arms like they just had a workout.

Braedey and Ken looked over to Randall and the others. "Slumbers parties." Was all they said in unison, then they walked off to get a coffee, Jennifer and Jasmine laughing with them.

Up on the scoreboard, Braedey and Ken's numbers now go up to 100,021 and 100,020 respectively, the two now going back up to 1st and 2nd position, again putting Randall squarely in 3rd place.

"Nevermind." Mashima spoke out on the P.A system.

The assistants around Randall immediately ran up to Braedey and Ken, the two sharing high-fives and shaking hands with them, congratulating them for their performance, before they go off to help out their monsters.

"Good work, boys." Jennifer said to the two.

"Great job." Jasmine added in. "You both got to 100,000."

"Much obliged." Braedey nodded.

"Good job, you two." The two Scarers saw their trainer Amber Muto walking up to them. Amber used to be the No.1 Scarer at Monsters Incorporated before she retired from active service. She soon began to teach Ken and Braedey about their powers and how to scare the kids.

Amber has long black hair reaching to below her hips, two strands being in red, her eyes in red while her skin is white. She also has a sharp nose with thin black lips. She also has a black/white shirt and vest, with black jeans on, red gloves reaching up to her upper arms, plus boots.

"Thanks a lot, Amber." Braedey nodded back to her. "Good thing we learnt from you."

Waternoose walked up to the two. "Well, Braedey. Ken. That was an impressive display." He complimented to the two.

"Well, we were just doing our job, sir." Ken shrugged.

"Of course, we did learn from the very best." Braedey remarked, he, Ken and Waternoose all laughing, the girls snickering to one another.

Randall just fumed in frustration, along with Rebecca. "If I don't see a new door in my station in five seconds, I'll do something that you'll regret I ever did it ever." He ordered to her.

"You do that, and I'll shove you into the door shredder." Rebecca spat back, then goes to get another door for Randall.

'Those four are going to pay.' Rebecca thought.

Charlie, one of the assistants, turned to Jennifer and Jasmine. "Hey, Mosura and Scott. Nice job! Those numbers are pretty sweet." He remarked.

Jasmine turned to him as her door was ejected. "Really? I've never noticed."

"Hey. How's George doing?" Jennifer asked.

Charlie laughed. "He's doing great! I love working with that big guy."

Just then, George stepped out of the door he was in. George is an orange/yellow furred monster with a horn on his head. "Keep the doors coming, Charlie. I'm on a roll today."

Charlie shrugged. "George and I are like brothers." He then gasped as he saw a white sock on George's shoulder. "2319! We have a 2319!" He yelled.

'Oh, crab-baskets.' Ken thought.

Jerry immediately sprinted over to a red button on the wall with the image of a child on it, and he pushed the button. At once, alarms began to blare with red lights flashing, the steel shutter doors flying open, as the scoreboard now turned to red with the words 'WARNING: CONTAMINATION ALERT' on the screen.

"Red alert! Red alert! Red alert! Red alert! Red alert!" A male voice spoke out, cameras now aiming at George as he walked along.

"Not good." Braedey muttered.

"George Sanderson, please remain motionless." A female voice spoke out, George now seeing himself on the main screen, and he saw the sock on his shoulder. "Prepare for decontamination."

George was now freaking out. "Get it off! Get it off!"

"Duck and cover, people!" Jerry yelled out, everyone getting to cover, Ken even tackling down Jennifer as Braedey got Jasmine behind him.

Suddenly, monsters in wide variety of forms and all wearing yellow biohazard suits jumped down from the windows and appeared from the nearby hallways, all of them entering the Scare Floor.

Waternoose groaned. "Oh, not the CDA."

The CDA, also known as the Child Detection Agency, is a group of monsters whose main job is to search and take away any type of children contaminant. If any human object appears in the Monster World, they arrive to destroy it and decontaminate any who come in contact with such objects.

"Move! Move! Move! Coming through, please." The CDA agents called out to her tone as they go by. "Stand aside. Clear the contaminated area."

"This is a 2319 in progress. Keep the area clear." Another agent called out as a number of them began to surround George to prevent him from running. "Coming through. Watch yourself."

Suddenly, one agent tackled George from behind. Another grabbed a pair of industrial tweezers, picking up the sock off the monster's shoulder, bringing it over to a spot on the floor. Two agents put a steel dome over the sock, drilling it down into place. A moment later, another agent who's holding up a detonator device, pushed a black button, everyone reeling back in worry, just as a muffled explosion could be heard from under the dome. The two agents took out the drills, lifting up the dome and took it away, leaving a bit of burnt ground, as another agent with a vacuum cleaner sucked and cleaned up the floor.

"All clear. Situation is niner-niner-zero. Ready for decon." One agent informed.

George sighed in relief. "Hey, thanks, guys. That was a close one." He said.

Suddenly, a cover deployed up around George and one agent, just as the sound of shears buzzing could be heard. A second later, with George screaming out, his fur was coming out from behind the cover, just as shower head shot some cold water. Then, the cover dropped, revealing George without his fur, plus a cone over his head. One agent turned him around, now pulling off a bandage, and George screamed out in pain.

"Ouch." Was all Jasmine, Ken, and Jennifer could say.

Attached to a nearby wall, a digital sign reads 'ACCIDENT FREE FOR 47 DAYS', only for the number to drop from 47 to zero.

"Okay, people. Take a break!" Jerry called out as the CDA agents began to leave. "We got to shut down for a half-hour and reset the system."

"That's not good." Braedey muttered softly. He turned to Jasmine. "You okay?"

"I'm good." Jasmine nodded back.

Waternoose sighed in frustration. "An entire Scare Floor out of commission. What else could go wrong?" He said to no-one, Braedey and Ken watching him go. The two follow Waternoose over to where he's getting a coffee. "Oh, what a day."

"Sir, we're just going through a rough patch. Everyone knows you are going to get us through it." Ken remarks to Waternoose.

"Ken's right. You're the best when it comes to that." Braedey agreed.

Waternoose shrugged. "Tell that to the board of directors." He took a sip of his coffee. "Braedey, Kenneth. This company has been in my family for three generations. I would do anything to keep it from going under."

"I would do the same, sir." Braedey nodded back as Waternoose walked away.

"Well..." Waternoose stopped for a moment. He turned back to the two. "Say, I could use any one of your help with something."

"Anything, sir. What do you need?" Braedey asked, Ken watching from the sidelines.

"You see, we've hired some new scare recruits, and frankly, they're... they're, um... uhh..."

"They're inexperienced and not that good?" Braedey answered.

"Oh, they stink." Waternoose agreed with a sigh.

"I agree." Ken nodded back.

"And I thought maybe, you might come by tomorrow and give them a demonstration." Waternoose offered. "Show them what it takes to be a top Scarer, huh?"

Braedey liked this idea. "Sure. That be cool. I can start of with this-" He then lets out a roar, surprising Waternoose enough to drop his coffee.

Waternoose then laughed. "HA! Oh, oh, yes! Now that's my boy!" He brought Braedey into a side hug, the brunette laughing alongside the CEO.

Ken, meanwhile, just looked on with curious yet cautious eyes. Ever since being part of Monsters Incorporated, he's been curious but cautious about everything that's around him and the others, but he was uncertain about Waternoose as well as Randall and Rebecca. He wasn't sure about them, but he decided to keep silent and not bring any attention to himself.

~*~*~
A/N: Amber belongs to RickyArgueta60

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.9K 408 13
After receiving the healing powers from a magical flower, the baby Prince Braedey was kidnapped from his palace in the middle of the night by Mother...
8.8K 231 6
In the hold world people thought that reincarnation was nothing but a dream for stupid people. And yet here I am, reincarnated in a new and yet stran...
15.5K 172 12
Sequel to 'Braedey Martin & Scooby-Doo: The Polar Express'. After dealing with a ghost that put the gang through one of the hardest investigations...
6.6K 272 49
I'm different and everyone know's it. You want to know why, because I'm cursed. Why me and my family history. This didn't have to happen. This was no...