MAKE ME YOURS

By DOMJIMinGoTKOOKIE

A story in which 24 years Park Jimin an Alpha want to make Jeon Jungkook the most popular Omega his mate. Bu... More

Alpha like omega
Maybe Fate
Getting to know
Sick
FIRST DATE PT.1
FIRST DATE PT.2 and first kiss
Jimlous
Still..i miss you
My love
Acceptance
changes
Misunderstandings
Need some time
Trust
Surprise
MARRAIGEπŸ’œπŸ₯Ί
Night love~
heaven~
End

Hurt

1.5K 74 10
By DOMJIMinGoTKOOKIE

Jungkook pov:

        Its the next day and the first thing I did is check my phone to see if he messaged but thise messages I sent were all at read...

Maybe he is busy. I thought and texted him

Me:
  Good morning jimin 💜

Read

Me :
   Jimin reply...

Read

Me:
  Jimin I didn't did anything why are you like this.

Read

Me:
  JIMIN WE ARE BOYFRIENDS FOR GOD'S SAKE THIS SHIT ! AGH JUST FUCKING REPLY . YOU ARE BEING A LIKE A LITTLE PUP

Read

Oh shit...I didn't ..did I just . He is gonna be more mad .

Jiminie :

We aren't boyfriends Jungkook you may remove the ring and put it in dustbin and thank you..

Shit no no this is supposed to be a simple problem no ...I can't lose him

Me :

What are you telling?! No jimin how can we just end like that when we didn't even started yet .

Jiminie:

Don't worry . It's not like you like me . It will be nothing for you . Just out the ring aside and start your own life .

Me :

Are you idiot jimin ofcourse I like you

Jiminie:
No. Please stop that . You are just confused and pity over me . You don't need to love but if you atleast liked someone you wouldn't be like there isn't he and you wouldn't be without even noticing that person left not for some minutes one hour. Love is different Jungkook..we will only have eyes on the person we love . We will be blind that we don't even get to knew few things and that's how I am ..because I was in love with you Jungkook. Don't worry I will not see you or talk to you anymore so that you won't feel sad. But thank you for the days even if it is less.

Me :

Jimin this is small problem..no ! Don't do this I really like you .

This user has blocked you

Shit! How this gone this worst . I just how stupid I am .. but thinking of it ..maybe I am not the way I thought .. it's just maybe a friend I wanted but since I don't want him to feel down I did accepted him.. bullshit I even gave my first kiss like nothing to him . I wouldn't do if he meant nothing for me .

Maybe even I need some time ..

After three months :

      It had been three months since me and Jimin broke up . I never felt this way . This much hurt but I did in these days . Shit who even said I didn't liked him ?! I am fucking in love with him . But started and ended like nothing . I always sent texts to him but he never removed me from blocked the last thing he said is he wouldn't bother me and he is exactly doing it .which I hate the most .

This tae .. he is the reason but I also have fault if I would have just atleast showed a little attention to him . I treated him like he wasn't even there when he was my boyfriend for god's sake...I was in deep thoughts when I had an idea how about I will get a new sim card and text from that number . I am idiot for not doing it till now .

I gone to shop and bought and done all the stuffs and later texted jimin .

Me:

Hi , Jiminie 💜

Love :

Who is this ?

Me:
I missed you Jimin ..

Love:
See here I have work and if you didn't tell who you are I am gonna block you

Me:
No . Don't block me ..but first are you single?!

Love:
Are you idiot? I don't even know who you are

Me :

Tell me this first and I will jimin.

Love :

I don't have time for that anymore.

Me:
Means you are single great

Love :
I will give you one minute if you didn't tell me who you are I am gonna block you.

Me :
Your first love

Read

Me:
   Not again jimin let's talk it over .

Love:

I don't have any first love .  And no I don't want to talk with strangers . I am good when I am alone . I can be who I am with me without being named a child

Me:
   Jimin ..why are you getting this still I said I am sorry.

Love:
Sorry .. but I don't want anything to do with you. It's better this way. We are not meant to be 

Me:
You  fucking idiot! We are meant to be

Love :
No..you never loved me and all I did was love you and tried my best at everything but going to none cause if my physical .sorry I couldn't be good enough but I am good this way .

Me :
No jimin ..I love you too..I just realised it now. And your appearance never mattered to me . My alpha~
You are perfect.

Love:
Please don't do this . I had just moved  on from you with lot of hurt . I am not like who didn't loved other. I loved you and even dreamed of my everything  every first with you and even gave one of it . But no...we aren't meant to be.

Me:

Jimin I was just started liking you at first and we started dating and the next day we became boyfriends it all happened . I was at starting stage at that time jimin..I didn't loved you at that time . But when I got to know you weren't mine .

Love:
Cause it supposed to be not me . I may not be taller than you I may not be bigger than you. But I had love and desire that I will take care of you and all well and show you all my best . I did my best I could I may seem smaller but I am also am alpha a strong one to fight to. I always felt I should made my loved one get all and my best . I even was about to do something so big for you...but who knows we will end after start.

Me:
  Jimin I told you..you are great the way you are .

Love;
But you weren't at that time . I felt myself losing all my confidence
I was short but never ever did forgot to show you all my sides cute , intimate , anger everything except pain. But you didn't noticed it that time . The one thing I still have in my heart is atleast you could have treated me like jin and hobi not like I didn't even existed there .

Me:

Jimin..you are making me feel so bad..

Love :
Sorry and no nothing is you fault . I will tell you the same again .
Just start your own life i would never disturb you

Me :

Jimin no . Not this again . We can atleast be friends ..

Read

Me:
  Jimin I missed you atleast we can spend like friends jimin please

Read

Me :

Alpha ~ only this once let's be friends ...

Love:

I don't want to be hurt more but I can be strong afterall I am strong mentally. Let's just be a normal friends.

Me :
Thank you so much jiminie! Luv ya!!

Love:
Not use that word even as friend . And  I will sleep good night

Me :

Good night💜

I will get you jimin.. we are meant to be I won't let this go by my one simple mistake. We will be destined jimin. I love you my jiminie

********************************

Good night in my place oh sorry it's midnight haha. I feel sleepy so I will blabber. I better shut the door of this book and sleep . Wait aish I will go now. Support me bye. Good night😴😴

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.3K 1.7K 21
Omega Jeon Jungkook was thrilled when his brother found not just one mate but two and he's genuinely happy for hobi and Yoongi But with all the new r...
68.6K 5K 47
Bound to each other only hours after meeting, Omega Jungkook and Alpha Jimin face a rocky road. One wants this marriage at all costs, and the other r...
110K 9K 54
Guk: I knew from the moment I laid eyes on park jimin that I was in trouble. No omega has ever made me want to put aside my party ways and settle d...
9.4K 843 13
For ages Jeon Jungkook has been pining for Park Jimin, the most sought-after omega of the pack. Just like most of the alphas, he leaves him courting...