Tokyo Revengers || Craving I

By bunnyyen_jpg

(Season 1) (Y/N) found herself bored. Craving to experiencing something more exciting, as she was used to. T... More

༒ⵊNFORMATⵊON༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ1༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ2༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ3༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ4༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ5༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ6༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ7༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 8༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 9༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ10༒
⚠️🔞༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 11༒🔞⚠️
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 12༒
🔞༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 13༒🔞
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 14༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 15༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 16༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 17༒
🔞༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 18༒🔞
🔞༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 19༒🔞
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 20༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 21༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 22༒🔞
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 23༒
🔞༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 24༒🔞
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 25༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 26༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 27༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 28༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 29༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 30༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 31༒
🔞༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 32༒🔞
🔞༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 33༒🔞
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 34༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 35༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 36༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 37༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 38༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 39༒🔞
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 40༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 41༒
🔞༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 42༒🔞
🔞༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 43༒🔞
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 44༒
⚠️🔞༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 45༒🔞⚠️
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 46༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 47༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 48༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 49༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 50༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 51༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 52༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 53༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 54༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 56༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 57༒
🔞༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 58༒🔞
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 59༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 60༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 61༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 62༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 63༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 64༒
🔞༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 65༒🔞
🔞༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 66༒🔞
⚠️🔞༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 67༒🔞⚠️
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 68༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 69༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 70༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 71༒
🔞༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 72༒🔞
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 73༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 74༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 75༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 76༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 77༒
🔞༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 78༒🔞
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 79༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 80༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 81༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 82༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 83༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 84༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 85༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 86༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 87༒
🔞༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 88༒🔞
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 89༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 90༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 91༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 92༒🔞
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 93༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 94༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 95༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 96༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 97༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 98༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 99༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 100༒🔞
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 101༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 102༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 103༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 104༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 105༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 106༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 107༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 108༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 109༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 110༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 111༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 112༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 113༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 114༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 115༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 116༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 117༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 118༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 119༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 120༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 121༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 122༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 123༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 124༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 125༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 126༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 127༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 128༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 129༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 130༒
༒Q&A Pᴀʀᴛ 1༒
༒Q&A Pᴀʀᴛ 2༒
༒Q&A Pᴀʀᴛ 3༒
༒ᴏᴜᴛғɪᴛ sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ༒
✨1k/ reader x y/n special✨
Educational Chapter cause...
♡officially over♡

༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 55༒

13.2K 749 328
By bunnyyen_jpg

"Welcome to D&D, how can I help you?", the man asked you, his eyes not leaving yours. 

His voice cut you out of your trance like state and you felt yourself getting embarrassed, "sorry, I didn't mean to stare", you apologized surprising him since he didn't thought you would speak Japanese.

"It's fine!", he reassured you but you still felt bad, "I just saw the shop and got interested, nothing more!", you smiled at him making him nod his head. 

"Then, if you need anything, just say so!", "of course!", with that you started to look at the displayed motorcycles. You weren't an expert in those at all. Your father was only ever working on cars never on motorcycles and you never knew anyone who rode a motorcycle but you were always rather fascinated by them. 

You felt the presence of the Man coming closer, as he found himself next to you, "do you want some info about them?", he asked. Turning to him you looked at him, a small smile dancing on your lips as you boldly asked him, "can I get your name?", he flushed from your boldness before telling you his name, "ehm.. Seishu Inui.. and.. yours?", "(Y/N) (L/N)", you grinned. 

"You're very handsome Seishu", caught off guard by you once more, using his first name, he shyly thanked you before cleaning his throat again. "So... interested in getting a motorcycle or?", he tried to spark a conversation with you as he rarely saw girls coming here alone. 

Usually they just followed their boyfriends in here, nothing more. 

"Oh, I can't drive a motorcycle! I wish I could though. They're pretty cool!", "it's pretty easy, once you get the hang of it", "wanna show me?", you flirted, giving him a cheeky smile, making him blush once more. 

"Ah~", he rubbed the back of his neck making you giggle,"I'm joking! Unless you're down for it!", "I mean... I wouldn't mind." 

He was a little surprised of himself that he was able to 'flirt' back. Inui wasn't the type to, if he was being honest. Never seeking a relationship he was often very obvious to girls flirting with him or making moves. Only when his friends pointed it out to him, did he notice. 

You though, you were a different... caliber? You were pretty straight forward and something about your teasing manner was intriguing, making it easier to actually 'flirt' back. 

"Inupi? Everything alright?", you heard a deep voice call from the back of the shop when suddenly a tall man with shaved sides, a black ponytail and a tribal tattoo on his head appeared. 

Handsome.. 

Was all you could think upon seeing him. "Ah, yeah. Everything's alright Draken!", "who's that?", "I'm (Y/N) (L/N), nice to meet you, Draken", the way his name rolled form your lips made him eye you for a second. 

"You speak Japanese? You don't look like it", "Yeah, I learned the language!", you replied, "so, what are you here for?", "oh, I just saw the shop and got a little curious! I have never worked with motorcycles or rode one so I guess I just wanted to check them out up close?", you truthfully told him. 

"Worked on?", "yeah, I usually 'worked' on cars before but not on motorcycles", "wow, that's cool!", Inui said next to you, getting fascinated by the revelation.

You sheepishly chuckled, "you think so?", "yeah! Totally", he said giving you a small smile.

Draken and Inui seemed like such welcoming people that you were actually kinda happy to be able to make a conversation outside of Bonten. "So, what brings you to Japan?", Draken suddenly asked, cleaning his hands before walking closer to you and Inui. 

Usually you were able to lie on the spot but right now your mind went blank without another thought on your mind you, "got kidnapped", and chuckled. 

"Huh? You mean by friends?", Inui asked, to which you nodded your head. "Yeah, they wanted to show me Japan so!", "Ah." 

If there was one thing you learned in the years of running from the police and dealing with the police was, if you say the truth, there's a 80% chance they don't believe you and ask again, giving you the opportunity to tell a believable lie. 

Shit never worked when you were trespassing though... that's why only 80%.. the amount of times you eye rolled at that thought.. Ugh. 

Back on track.

"Kidnapped by friends", Draken chuckled, "sounds familiar", "how do you like it so far?", Inui asked. "It's pretty cool, haven't been able to see a lot yet but it's fine! Maybe, you could show me how to ride a motorcycle while showing me around", you flirted again, making Draken chuckle at how red Inui got. 

"I don't think Inupi would mind doing so", he said, patting Inuis back. "Eh.. ehm yeah, whenever... you're up for it, I guess?", Inui said a little unsurely making you giggle. "Anytime!", "how about you two exchange phone numbers", Draken teased before deciding to give you two some alone time, retreating to the back of the shop. 

"Oh, yeah about that. I currently don't have a phone but you can give me your phone number, I'll find a way to contact you!", you said, looking at Inui with a glimmer in your eyes. 

Carefree, that's what you were.

Was all he could think while gazing into your eyes, "Sure, I'll write it down for you."

"Bye, see you later", you said, waving at Inui before walking out and going back to the three men that were sitting there, still conversing. 

"I'm done~", you said in a singing voice. "Took you long enough", Rindou said, to which you only rolled your eyes, "as if you noticed! Y'all were still talking so", "waiting for you!", "oh, come one!", you sighed before waiting for them to get up and continue your little trip around town. 

After a while you were tired and wanted nothing more than to go home and rest, sitting in the back you played with the paper in your pocket that had Inuis number written on it, smiling subconsciously to yourself. 

"What are you so smiley about?", "hm?", "why are you smiling?", "can I not?", "it's weird", "then stop looking?", you bickered back and forth with Rindou, Ran sighed and shook his head, "children", making Mochi beside him laugh. 

And this went on the entire ride until you finally reached Kakuchos home. 

He was already waiting, waving at you as you got out, Ran after you, helping you grab the bags  of bought stuff to bring up into Kakuchos Apartment. Shortly after he bid you goodbye with a pat on the head, a fond lazy smile on his face before disappearing from your sight.

"Food is almost finished, wash up and come eat", Kakucho said and you did as told. He had laid out a Shirt of his and some joggers for you to wear before walking back into the kitchen, dinner served and ready to be devoured. 

"Thank you~", and so you dug in. 

Kakucho asked you about your day, if you saw anything exciting and you told him about the stuff you got for him and the others while also telling him about the motorcycle shop.. only the motorcycles though! He he. 

"Motorcycle shop?", "I wanted to look at them, maybe I'll buy one", you said, tapping your chin with your index finger when you suddenly snapped your finger, "actually! I wanted to talk to you about something since we're on the topic anyway. I realized this while buying stuff for you all! It would be a lot easier if I had my own money... you know! I mean I'm working for Bonten now, right? Might as well get my own allowance now too! Since I can't keep bugging you all to buy me shit!"

"Now why would you need one?", "to be able to buy and afford my own stuff?! And a cellphone, to avoid shit like the kidnapping! Man I couldn't even call anyone since I didn't had money nor did I had a phone! And what about upcoming missions? I can't even do anything on my own because I have to be always close by, this just makes the missions harder than they necessarily have to be! Cause you can't focus properly on the mission since you have to 'babysit' me..", you huffed out annoyed. 

Kakucho looked at you, he didn't wanted to admit it but your points were valid. 

He sighed.. defeated, "I guess you're right.. I'll talk to Mikey", making you grin excitingly at him, doing a little dance in your seat before continuing to eat with a happy smile on your face. 

I'll always get what I want.. hehe

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.2K 398 4
⌗𝐁𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐍 ⌥ dare or two shots .. bonten was the fruit of malice. plot © haeycci tokyo revengers © ken wakui
36.5K 1.1K 25
This is after everything happened so when mikey made bonten and sanzu would go with mikey anywhere to make sure he's safe but one day bonten gets a n...
104K 4.1K 51
════ ⋆★⋆ ════════ ⋆★⋆ ════ BOOK 1 Bonten encounter a rather interesting woman, a woman that goes by the name Y/n. Other than her name, she has no fam...
300K 16.4K 99
Second Book of Rewrite the story: please read the first book or you guys will never understand the whole story. ⚠️ a lot of swearing/cursing ⚠️ VIOLE...