-Not your bitch-{hawk/Eli x r...

By thatpurplebitch

⚠️Warning⚠️This story contains sexual moments aka smut, violence, and lots of swearing "Promise me this is fo... More

Meet the characters
Growing up
Playlist
1
2
A/n
3
4
A/n(Read)
5
A/n(again srry theres so much anyways READ)
6
8
9
10
A/n
11

7

337 4 12
By thatpurplebitch

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
'Your lucky I can't hit a girl cause if I could I-'

Warning: Swearing, Drunk y/n, drugs, smut, LONG
Word count:1699
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
It was now Saturday the best day ever in my opinion. I NEED something to do for the weekend or at least for today. I'm pretty sure I have plans I don't remember.

I walk over to my calendar and see I do in fact have plans. Me, Yasmine, and Sarah are going shopping, oh shit I better get ready.

I look through my closet trying to find a cute outfit to wear.

(Outfit, makeup unless you don't like it, hair unless you have short hair, dreads(like meeee😫), braids etc)

I look good not gonna lie(ngl).
I finished some touch ups and got my purse and was out the door. Or was I, "Where do you think your going?"My father asked.

Why he always gotta be in my business doesn't he have a job.

"I'm going out with some friends didn't mom tell you?"I threw a question right back.
He snarled at me, because of my attitude.

"No she didn't she doesn't tell me anything anymore"He states, Honestly he tried to say the last part quiet but I heard perfectly.

"Dad I'm sorry but that seems like a YOU problem"I said in my head cause I didn't want to get grounded.
So I pretended like I didn't hear the last part.

"Well dad can I go?"I asked hoping he would say yes.
"Sure!"As soon as that word left his lips I was gone.

*In da car*
'Back up on my bullshit
Back up on the scene
Done dealing with you
Don't know how to deal with me
Done fuckin' with you, don't know how to love me
Done dealing with you' The lyrics of b.s. slipped out my mouth smoothly as I danced along to the lyrics.

It was manly me and Yasmine singing our hearts out, Sarah didn't know the song so well.

We go to the mall.
*Mall*
"What store will we visit first?"Sarah says, Yasmine answers with "Forever 21"Yasmine said in a 'duh' tone.

*TIME SKIP*
Yasmine and Sarah said they went to get me a surprise and left me in bath and body works!

I walked out of bath and body works and went to the food court to get us some food and just as I walked into the food court area I bumped into a 6ft tall figure.

I looked up wanting to see a hot man say sorry, but Instead I saw a hot asshole. It was hawk.

"Oh hey babe"Hawk said, ugh, "Don't call me that".
He looked down at my 5'5 short ass, "Or what? What you gonna do about it princess?"He chuckled.

I rolled my eyes, that didn't please him very well.
"Don't roll your eyes at me"He spat.

"Or what?"I mocked him catching him off guard, "Exactly"I spat back.

Hawk fucking pisses me off he always wanna talk talk talk talk like shut the fuckkkk uppp.

"Just piss off"I say attempting to walk away, that didn't work.
"Or what?, you gonna call your little boyfriend?"Referring to Jake.

"1 he's not my boyfriend 2 mind your own fucking business 3 get the fuck out my way!"I glared at him.

"Make me"those to fucking words slipped out of his mouth and I became furious.

I wasn't only glaring at him now I was burning his soul.
"Hawk I'm serious I don't have time for your games"I say rolling my eyes yet again.

"Fine...under one condition.."He says, I look up at him.

"I'm not sucking your d-"He cuts me off, "What? No I want you to go on a date with me"He states.

Ughhhhh damn
Don't say it Don't say Don't say it.

"Ok where and when"I said it ugh.
"Miguel's house. 9:48"He replies, "Waittt why I thought you hated me and I hated you"I say.

"1 Your hot as fuck 2 I don't hate you your just annoying 3 you could never hate this face"He smirks.

"Fine whatever"

*TIME SKIP*
I was currently getting ready for this "date" hawk is taking me on.

(Outfit)

I finished getting ready I put something casual but not.
I got my purse but stopped and realized.

I'm about to go on a date with someone I have beef with a person who's in a dojo that my father hates an I doing something wrong.?

Ugh. Whatever fuck it.

I went downstairs and left thankfully no one was home. Sam was out with her friends. Anthony was sleeping at Mike's house. Dad was on a date with mom. And I just answered where mom is.

I didn't know hawk was picking me up and I certainly didn't know that he was picking me up in a motorcycle.

"Get on"Hawk states, "ok"I got in the car.

*Time skip*
I was dancing with hawk and surprisingly I was having a good time.

He turned me to where I wasn't facing him but my ass was.
I got the clue and started grinding on him.
He bent down to my ear and whispered, "go get us some drinks babe"He states.

I don't want to say it but he sounded so hot saying that.
I went to go get us some drinks though I was already half drunk.

I had ran into the one person I did not want to run into. Sarah. I love her but did she see that with hawk and who would she tell.

"Hey girlllll I saw you and hawkkkkk y'all were close"Sarah says in a sexy tone, "Are y'all gonna fuck?"She asked.

"I don't know" "but your not going to tell anyone right?"I say.
"No what kind of friend would I be if I did that"She laughs, "I'll see you later, have fun"She smirks then winks as she walks away.

I get our drinks and go back to hawk he was talking to one of his homies.

I walked up there, "Hey I got our drinks"He dapped his homie up before he left.

*Time skip*(⚠️SMUT STARTS NOW⚠️)
I was grinding on Hawks crotch causing him to moan.
He pulled me into a room and started making out with me.

Our lips moved perfectly together his hands traveled up and down my silk figure.

He started running his tongue over my bottom lip making me moan, he slipped his tongue into my mouth.
We explored each others mouths, then our tongues start to fight for dominance and he won.

He backed me to the bed and hovered over me and started to lick and nibble on my neck.
I moaned but quickly shut up remembering we're  at a party.

"It's ok baby I want to hear you"Hawks raspy voice says.

Oml I'm about to have sex with hawk!

Hawk took off the crop top I was wearing.
I wasn't wearing a bra because there was paint in the crop top and it supports my tits.

He stared at my chest and smirked, "damn"he whispered then continued his actions.

Hawk started sucking on one boob and was massaging the other.
"Ah uh"I moan, "That feels so good"I praise.

He switched from left boob to right boob.
Then, he kissed down my body till he got to where I needed him the most.

"Hawk do something"I whined, "beg"he says.
"What?" "Beg"he repeats.

"Hawk can you pretty please use your hot warm tongue and your long hot fingers to please me if you do I'll suck your big fat cock"I beg.

"Mmmmm ok"He says and before I get even a sound out he starts sucking and licking my clit.

"OH SHIT"I screamed, "ahhh uhhhhh"I moan out.

He pushed not one but two fingers in and starts pumping them in and out.
At this point I was seeing stars.

"Shit sh- I'm gonna cum ahh"I moan.

And just then it all stopped.
"Hawk what the hell!?!?!?!"I say confused but also really angry.

"I wanna be in you when you cum"He states.
"Well hurry up and get your dick in me"I say.

He chuckled. "Are you sure cause if not we can stop everything"He says.

"No I want this a lot"I imply.

With that he takes off my pants and underwear and then his.

I begin to stare at his 10 inch dick.
Wondering how it's going to fit.

"Like what you see?"He smirks.
"Mhm"

I grab a condom and slip it over his dick.
After that he slowly slips in causing me to moan in pain.
He pauses, "Are you ok, do you want me to go on?"He says.

"Yes you can start moving"I say.
He starts pumping in slowly but is very deep causing both of us to moan in pleasure.

"Ahhhh"We moan.
He starts to go faster and harder. He puts my legs on his shoulders to get a better angle.

He pumps into me faster if possible hitting my g-spot.
"OMG FASTER SHIT FUCK GOD HAWK"I moan louder.
"SHIT IM FINNA CUM OH GOD"He yells.

His thurst start to get sloppy so I take over.

I climb on him and start riding him.
He quickly attaches his hands to my waist then down to my ass and helps me bounce on him as we're both chasing our high.

"I'm abo- about to cummm"I moan, "Same"He replies.

"1"

"2"

"3"

We both release or juices. He pulls me off and is ready to go to sleep but instead I want to thank him.

I go down to his dick and start to suck the cum of his dick making him moan.

"Oh shit your gonna make me cum again"He moans.
I continue to suck on his dick but then he starts thursting his dick in my mouth forcing me to beep throat.

After 5 seconds he finally releases his load.

"That was-"I cut him off, "Amazing"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

753K 24K 28
"in which jennie kim is afraid of thunders, and lalisa manoban is there to protect her."
45.5K 965 7
[PREVIEW ONLY] No one knows the real identity of the hospital's Plague Saint is sixteen-year-old Winter Pierce. No one knows she's a fraud. And no on...
359K 2.8K 112
In the perpetual meantime of a sheltered eternity, most are content to live and not to dream. And yet, a nexus, showing all that can happen. Gods of...
110K 3.5K 32
[ONGOING 🔞] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...