Tokyo Revengers || Craving I

By bunnyyen_jpg

(Season 1) (Y/N) found herself bored. Craving to experiencing something more exciting, as she was used to. T... More

༒ⵊNFORMATⵊON༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ1༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ2༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ3༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ4༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ5༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ6༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ7༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 8༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 9༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ10༒
⚠️🔞༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 11༒🔞⚠️
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 12༒
🔞༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 13༒🔞
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 14༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 15༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 16༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 17༒
🔞༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 18༒🔞
🔞༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 19༒🔞
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 20༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 21༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 22༒🔞
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 23༒
🔞༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 24༒🔞
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 25༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 26༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 27༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 28༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 29༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 30༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 31༒
🔞༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 32༒🔞
🔞༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 33༒🔞
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 34༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 35༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 36༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 37༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 38༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 39༒🔞
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 40༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 41༒
🔞༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 42༒🔞
🔞༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 43༒🔞
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 44༒
⚠️🔞༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 45༒🔞⚠️
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 46༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 47༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 48༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 49༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 50༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 51༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 52༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 53༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 55༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 56༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 57༒
🔞༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 58༒🔞
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 59༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 60༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 61༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 62༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 63༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 64༒
🔞༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 65༒🔞
🔞༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 66༒🔞
⚠️🔞༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 67༒🔞⚠️
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 68༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 69༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 70༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 71༒
🔞༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 72༒🔞
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 73༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 74༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 75༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 76༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 77༒
🔞༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 78༒🔞
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 79༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 80༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 81༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 82༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 83༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 84༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 85༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 86༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 87༒
🔞༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 88༒🔞
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 89༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 90༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 91༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 92༒🔞
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 93༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 94༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 95༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 96༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 97༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 98༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 99༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 100༒🔞
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 101༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 102༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 103༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 104༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 105༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 106༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 107༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 108༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 109༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 110༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 111༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 112༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 113༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 114༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 115༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 116༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 117༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 118༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 119༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 120༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 121༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 122༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 123༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 124༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 125༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 126༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 127༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 128༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 129༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 130༒
༒Q&A Pᴀʀᴛ 1༒
༒Q&A Pᴀʀᴛ 2༒
༒Q&A Pᴀʀᴛ 3༒
༒ᴏᴜᴛғɪᴛ sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ༒
✨1k/ reader x y/n special✨
Educational Chapter cause...
♡officially over♡

༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 54༒

13.7K 757 1K
By bunnyyen_jpg

"Honestly, with the way your walking around here you're making me nervous", you deadpanned as you watched the elder Haitani shuffle around your hospital room. 

You weren't at a 'Real Hospital' as that would be too risky for the Bonten Executives. Understandable. They basically had an Emergency Clinic right in the Headquarters where you and Sanzu were currently at. 

Ran had decided to visit you after avoiding you for the past days, too guilty to face you. Yet here he was, unable to look at you nor speak anything as he wasn't sure what to say. 

"Ran, if you keep walking around here you might as well take a walk outside-", "then let's take a walk outside together", he suddenly said, startling you a little bit. You sighed, "I would like to stay in bed until I can actually feel my legs again", "that sounds wrong", "don't make it wrong", you said, throwing a grimace at him. 

He exhaled loudly before making his way towards your bed, sitting down on the edge of it, "so, you finally decided to talk properly?", "I apologize! I said I wanted to mend things between us two but literally made it worse. I should've stayed by your side that night!" You looked at him but decided not to say anything more, instead you just nodded your head. 

After a few seconds of silence, he took your hand in his, kissing the back of your hand, "when you feel better, let me properly make it up to you by taking you out for a dinner. An apology for all the times I've hurt you!"

You contemplated for a second. Knowing how idiotic it was but also keeping your plan in mind. 

Nodding your head, you looked at him, "you better do it properly", "of course, darling! I don't like doing half- assed stuff." 

He stayed with you for a few more minutes until he got a call from Rindou, with that he had to leave yet but not before he gave you a kiss on your head, telling you once more how sorry he was. 

After a few minutes you heard a knocking at your door, telling them they could enter, you were surprised to see someone you would've never thought would actually bother. 

"Mikey", "you good?", he asked as he made his way towards your sitting form. 

You nodded your head, thinking he will sit down on the chair next to your bed but was surprised once more when he sat down on the edge of the bed, close to you. "I was worried, you know", "hm?", "when you didn't show up the next day and I heard you got kidnapped I got furious", "why?", "cause you're mine and my precious. You belong to me." 

Your eyes were locked with his void once, if it wasn't for his emotionless demeanor you wouldn't have thought much about those words but seeing his persona it was making you feel a little... weird. Warty at the chosen words.

You cleared your throat, "Mikey... you.. don't even know me?", "does it bother you?", "a little bit", "then I'll change it", "How?", "Go out with me", your eyes widened a bit before you chuckled, "how do I know you're not doing this to get something out of this?", "You don't trust me?", "not really. You're the big boss", "Hah.. understandable. I don't trust you either", "lovely", "right? Go out with me now! Let's do something fun."

For some reason you felt like you were talking to a kid and not an actual adult killer. 

It kinda threw you off but made you curious at the same time. It wasn't like the same with you, were people would occasionally tell you, you're too childish for your age or something but more like, a shimmer of a child that desperately tried to crawl out, hidden behind those black void eyes. 

"Alright", you shrugged your shoulders, feeling like you're doing a sort of challenge for yourself to figure more out about the Mikey. Maybe you would get something useful out of this. "How many more days until you can go out again?", he asked, eyeing your legs, "three more days, then I'm free to do whatever I want"

And so it went on the next three days. Mochi, Ran and Kakucho occasionally visited you. Akashi was actually taking care of your cat, which didn't surprise you even though you did look at Kakucho weirdly, "I thought Bub was with you?", "yeah.. about that.."

Rindou didn't wanna see you in a hurt state, at least that was what Ran told you. Koko was busy and Sanzu was bedridden but on top of that refused to see you. 

And so, three days went by in a flash and you were already sitting on the couch of the HQ main room/living room. 

Well you called it living room. 

Ran and Rindou next to you as they both had their arms protectively around you. It was a new sight for you to see Rindou like this but when you wanted to tease him about it he instantly shut you up. Koko was eyeing your form, his gaze shifting occasionally to your hair that seemed to grow longer and longer, your roots showing more. 

"I think after all this commotion you need a beauty day for yourself!", Koko suddenly said. You locked eyes with him and smiled, "it's fine! Maybe later?", he was about say something again when Mikey walked in with the rest. Everyone settled down, Sanzus eyes momentarily locking with your eyes before he shifted his gaze away from yours. 

"So, let's start off with the important things. I'm glad that Sanzu and (Y/N) are alright and back on their feet. Take a few more days to rest if you need to. Now onto the other things..."

...

"So anymore questions?", Mikey asked after finishing the meeting. You and the others shook your head and with that everyone was dismissed. Stretching yourself a bit you let out a yawn, Ran sticking his finger into your mouth, the flashback hitting you like a truck. 

Nami... 

Shaking your head, you punched his arm lightly, "dipshit", "put your hand in front of your mouth when you yawn", he chuckled, his lazy eyes following your form as you stood up. "Can we go out for a bit or something?", you threw into the round as everyone was now looking at you, "I have been lying around in bed for the past what two weeks or so? I don't even know", you mumbled with a frown, "anyways. I wanna walk around, my legs feel all wobbly and shit. Bleh", you exaggerated. 

"Sure, only if you stay close by our side", Rindou said, surprising you for his willingness. "You have been kidnapped a bit too often right now", "three times isn't often", you said, making Rindou let out a scoff, "don't test it", "whatever.. so we going out or not?", "yeah, yeah", he replied and stood up. 

Rindou looked at his brother, expecting him to get up as well and he did. 

Both brothers looked into the round, silently asking who was gonna come with them. Akashi shook his head, Kakucho, Sanzu and Koko couldn't come as they had to do stuff for Mikey. Mochi shrugged his shoulders, "I don't have anything to do anyway so. I can drive us"

"wow~", you exclaimed loudly. "Like my drive?", "Is that a Lincoln Navigator HPE600? I have Never seen one in real life before!", Mochi laughed, "yes yes, that's my baby right here", "what a luxury car! It's Huge~" 

The Haitani Brothers and Mochi watched in amusement how your eyes lit up in excitement. 

"I love Big Cars!", "that's why you had a jeep, right?", Mochi asked to which you nodded your head. "love them so much! Let's go, Let's goo~", you exclaimed excitingly, practically jumping into the car. The drive was filled with conversations and laughter, a very delightful atmosphere. 

You enjoyed it. 

Soon Mochi parked his car in a parking lot, each of you going out it when you practically started to quickly shuffle away by the first shop you saw but Rindou was quick to grab you by the collar, his other hand stuffed in his pocket, "what did I told you before?", "to keep close", "to keep close, yes! What are you doing right now?", you pressed your lips together into a thin line before looking away, "nothing..", you heard him sigh before his grip released from your collar.

"you either take my hand or the others but no way I will let you run away again", "gottcha", with that you grabbed his hand and started to pull him with you, Ran and Mochi laughing at you two or more like at Rindous 'misery'. 

And this is how the day went for you four. 

Trying out new clothes, buying new clothes, even going as far as buying stuff for the others you thought they would like. Ran and Rindou weren't too pleased as you could see but that just gave you an idea you would definitely ask and bring up later, seeing as they payed for anything since you still didn't had your money, wallet nor phone. 

After a while of walking around you asked if they were hungry and after confirming they were, while also complaining to you how tired they were, you all went to a small café for a stop. 

The Haitanis and Mochi talked about the new mission while you aimlessly looked around while silently eating your cake, a shop catching your attention and sparking your interested, that was a bit further away. 

"Hey", catching their attention you pointed towards the shop down the street, "Can I go there?", "alone?", "mhm, please! It's just down the road and it's close by. You all are tired anyways sooo~", "no", Rindou quickly to shut you down but Mochi just nodded his head, "just go, we're gonna take a little break here", "Mochi!", Rindou snapped but Mochi dismissed him.

"She's big enough to go by herself and we literally can keep an eye on the shop as it is right there", Ran wasn't too fond of the idea but nonetheless agreed with Mochi, "just don't go anywhere else. Only that shop and back alright?!", "yes, sir!", you said.

Standing up and making your way with little jumping steps towards it, crossing the street and practically running towards it in excitement, you reached it. 

The three men followed your form, Rindou sighing, "like a damn child", "at least she still has her spirit", Mochi chuckled, the three continuing their conversation where they previously left off. 

When you opened the door of the shop you were met with a pair of emerald eyes, looking right back at you. He was a beautiful man, a burn mark across his left side covering his eye, forehead and cheek, his eyes rather lazy, his blonde hair rather long with a middle part and for a second you found yourself staring at him in awe. 

He raised his eyebrow before clearing his throat, "Welcome to D&D, how can I help you?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.1K 546 13
You moved to Tokyo in search for a chance to experience living in the city when you meet a man that will change your life. Whether it's for better or...
279 18 5
𝘼𝙛𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙞𝙩𝙮 𝙍𝙤𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝕹𝖔𝖚𝖓 / ə'𝖋ı𝖓ı𝖙𝖎 -𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘱 𝘦𝘹𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘰𝘳 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰...
826K 45.6K 75
[ COMPLETE ✅ ] ♛┈⛧┈••┈⛧┈♛♛┈⛧┈••┈⛧┈♛♛┈⛧┈••┈⛧┈♛ The most bizarre occurrence befell the executives of Bonten. One of their elite colleagues experienced...
14.2K 398 4
⌗𝐁𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐍 ⌥ dare or two shots .. bonten was the fruit of malice. plot © haeycci tokyo revengers © ken wakui