Family is Everything [Jeffers...

By bethanyjanebooks

"ɪ'ᴍ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ'ᴍ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ꜱᴛᴀʏ. ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋᴇꜱᴛ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ᴏɴᴇ, ɪᴛ'ꜱ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʙᴀᴄᴋ. ᴜɴʟᴇᴀꜱʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋɴᴇꜱꜱ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ... More

Cast List
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Next Book

Chapter 38

502 14 0
By bethanyjanebooks

Another Realm...

It was the next day and Dr Jekyll woke up in a straight jacket in the lab. He exhaled deeply then saw that Mr Hyde had left him a note that read.

'You almost got free. Sorry, it didn't work out.'

Dr Jekyll saw Poole asleep in a chair and then spotted a shaving knife on the table a few steps away from Poole. Dr Jekyll walked over to it, "That's the thing about you Hyde. You're not half as clever as you think," Dr Jekyll said.

With the heroes, Killian was trying to pick the lock of the cage with his hook and failing, "Did you get into your own rum? You believe that's going to work when my magic can't?" Zelena questioned him.

"Well, I suppose I could just do nothing, but then again, that's your job!" Killian said angrily.

Zelena walked up to Killian, "If you really want to get out of here, I can arrange a trip for you to the Underworld!" Zelena threatened.

Will stepped in Zelena's way, "That's enough. Now, we need to be patient. The groundsman promised to fix the wand and bring it back to us," Will said.

Dr Jekyll walked into the room, "Unfortunately, I was only able to keep half my promise," Dr Jekyll said.

"What do you mean? Where's the wand?" Rose Red asked.

"I repaired it, but then the warden took it from me. I didn't come empty-handed, though. Seems the Orderly, he enjoyed a little bit too much whiskey today," Dr Jekyll said as he held up the key to the cage.

"We need to get the wand back from that warden. Do you know where he is?" Mary Margaret asked.

"Eh, no, uh, but first things first, before we find him, we must have a way to defeat him. He's quite powerful. Now, I might have a way but it is dangerous," Dr Jekyll said as he unlocked the cell down and opened it.

"Hasn't stopped us before," Giselle said as everyone stepped out of the cage.

"I just went to hell and back and I've been the stuff of nightmares. I'm not afraid of your warden," Rose Red said.

"Then follow me," Dr Jekyll said and he led everyone out of the house which was Mr Hyde's house and took them to the streets.

They saw that the town that they were in was stranger, "Bloody hell," Killian said.

"Where are we?" Will asked as they looked around and everyone in the street looked like they were from different realms.

"It's like all the realms all at once," Giselle said.

"You're closer than you think. This land is a refuge with outcasts from all over. Each forced to flee from their problems, each finding safe have here," Dr Jekyll said.

"Forced to flee from what?" Mary Margaret asked.

"Well, the reasons are as varied as the populace and everyone has their own tale. That's why this place has come to be known as The Land of Untold Stories," Dr Jekyll told them.

"It's a tad bit ironic of a name, no, given that this land is seemingly filled with stories," Killian said.

"Perhaps, but there's only one story we need to worry about right now. That's our own," Dr Jekyll said.

"Right and that story better end with us getting back to our world," Rose Red said.

New York City...

Henry, Blaze, Grace and Jay were walking down the streets alone, "Henry, will you stop? Our parents told us to wait back in the library," Blaze said.

"They could be in trouble and since when do you care what they say? You already ran away with us, we all lied about the Dark Grail," Henry said.

Blaze grabbed Henry's hand, "Henry. I know you're scared. And if you really think this is the best thing to do, I will help you," Blaze said.

"Thank you," Henry said.

"But I hope you have a good plan because we don't have magic in our group anymore and we have no idea where your grandpa is," Blaze said.

"I think I do," Grace said, they looked at her to see her pointing at a hotel building that had a purple thundercloud over it and the four children looked at it.

"What is he doing?" Jay asked.

Inside the hotel, outside Mr Gold's room, a room service attendant was walking towards the door to see bright lights coming from inside. The room service attendant knocked on the door and Mr Gold opened it, "Well, don't just stand there," Mr Gold said, allowing the attendant to go into the room.

The room service attendant wheeled in the food and saw the stuff that Mr Gold had, the black table in the room was surrounded in strange symbolling, three candles in the position of a triangle with the crystal in the middle of the table, in the centre of the triangle.

"Here is your dinner, sir. The spaghetti bolognese," The room service attendant took the silver cover off the tray and saw that it was steak instead, "Uh... I'm so sorry. The kitchen must have made a mistake. I'll get it fixed right away," The room service attendant said.

"No need. The mean is irrelevant," Mr Gold said as he picked up the silver tray and flipped it over, making the meal drop onto the trolley.

The room service attendant watched him in confusion, "This is sterling silver?" Mr Gold asked as he eyed the tray.

"Yes," The room service attendant answered.

"You can leave," The room service attendant nodded and started to quickly walk towards the door, "Actually, there's one more thing," The room service attendant looked shocked and Mr Gold gave him a $100 bill, "Things might get messy here," Mr Gold said.

The room service attendant walked out of the room and Mr Gold put up the Do Not Disturb sign on the door handle then closed the door.

Across the street from the hotel where Mr Gold was, Jefferson, Jake, Emma and Regina were looking at the purple cloud above the hotel, "Gold might have magic on his side. But he sure isn't subtle," Regina said.

"If we know Henry, he's already disobeyed us and the girls and Jay wouldn't;t leave him alone. We should call and tell them to stay put," Emma said as she took out her phone.

"Which would work if I hadn't torched Henry's phone," Regina said.

Emma looked at her phone, "What the hell?" Emma said and Regina looked at her.

"What's wrong?" Jake asked.

"It's Granny. Something's happened in Storybrooke. My parents, Killian, Giselle, Will, Aunt Rose," Emma glanced at Regina and Jefferson, "Your sister and Aunt Rose were pulled through some kind of portal," Emma said.

"Again? To where?" Regina asked.

"Granny is an expert on lasagna, not magic. All she says is that they vanished with the Sorcerer's wand and never came back," Emma said.

Regina looked up at the hotel, glared at it and began walking to the hotel, "Regina... Hey," Jake said and they started following her.

"They might all be in danger. We have to bring them home," Jefferson said.

"Well, the only way to do that is to get our magic back from Gold," Regina said.

"What are you doing? We need a plan," Emma said.

"I have one. I still have a fist. Gold still has a nose. If you don't like it, I'll do this alone," Regina said.

"Rose would like that plan very much," Jefferson said.

"We get it. We want our family, too, but we have to be smart about it," Emma said.

♥🎩♥🎩♥🎩♥🎩♥🎩♥

Regina walked up to Mr Gold room and knocked on the door, Mr Gold opened the door and saw Regina, "Didn't you see the sign?" Mr Gold asked.

"We need to talk. Alone. The Saviour doesn't even know I'm here. Neither does Jefferson or Jake," Regina said as she walked into the room.

"So, what makes you think I have any interest in talking to you?" Mr Gold asked as he shut the door behind her and turned to her.

"Because the storm cloud outside tells me you haven't been able to wake Belle yet," Regina looked at the table, "And apparently, it's not from a lack of trying. Seems to me like you can use the help of your best student," Regina said.

Mr Gold chuckled, "Yes, but we both know that's not you, dearie. My best student was a Queen. You have her buried under layers of tasteful cotton and good intentions. Such a pity," Mr Gold said.

"What if I told you, I was ready to let her back out? What if I told you I was sick of losing everyone I care about?" Regina asked.

"Well, I'd say, what's changed?" Mr Gold said.

"Zelena. She's in trouble. All because the heroes convinced her to use the Sorcerer's Wand, and now they're trapped in another realm," Regina said.

"What makes you think I would ever help Zelena?" Mr Gold asked.

"Because you need me. You need the Evil Queen. I don't want to lose one more person I love. Not after what happened to Emma," Regina said.

"Well, perhaps you're right. Perhaps we can help one another. May I?" Regina turned around and Mr Gold helped Regina out of her coat, "Now, let's talk about finding your sister," Mr Gold said.

Land of Untold Stories...

Dr Jekyll took the heroes through the town to his old home, "Yes, this is where I lived when I was still a doctor at the hospital," Dr Jekyll told them as he turned on the lights.

Rose Red ran her finger through the top of the dusty fireplace, "So, not many maids with untold stories, then?" She questioned.

Jekyll sighed as he picked up a vial with blue liquid inside, "What's that?" David asked.

"A serum I created, designed to separate the good from the evil in someone. It's what we're going to use to defeat the warden," Dr Jekyll said.

"Well, how?" David said.

"Yes, how? I didn't exactly see any good in him," Killian said.

"Uh, it...It's there and the good has been fighting to get out for a long time, but it never could. Till now," Dr Jekyll said as he took out a flower from his pocket.

"The flower, it's from the vine you were trimming back in the garden," Will said.

"Yes, the final ingredient," Dr Jekyll said and he cut the tip of the flor and the sap fell into the vial, the liquid quickly turned red, "If only he knew I was growing it right under his nose," Jekyll said.

"Actually, he did... Back off!" Poole said as he walked in with an electric prod.

"I don't understand. You... you were passed out drunk," Dr Jekyll said.

"I let you get away so you could finish your serum," Poole grabbed Dr Jekyll, "Now, let's show the warden what you've done," He said and took out the blue serum and made Dr Jekyll drink it.

Dr Jekyll groaned, "Get away!" He yelled.

"What did you do to him?" David asked.

"You have to run!" Dr Jekyll yelled as he groaned.

The heroes watched as Dr Jekyll's clothes started to rip as he began changing into Mr Hyde, "David, Rose, I think I know what story where our good doctor is from," Mary Margaret said.

"Dr Jekyll, which means he's..." David said.

"Mr Hyde," Rose Red said.

"Bloody hell," Giselle and Will said as Will had already started pulling Giselle out of the room.

"The warden... Mr Who? Who's Mr Hyde?" Killian asked.

"You know what I say? Shoot first, ask questions later!" Zelena said and she threw a green fireball at Mr Hyde but he instantly absorbed it and he sighed.

"Jekyll was right... Run!... Run!" Mary Margaret said.

Everyone took off running and Poole started to run after them but Hyde stopped him, "No," Hyde said and picked up the serum that Jekyll made and smiled.

New York City...

Jefferson, Jake and Emma snuck into Mr Gold's room, where Regina and Mr Gold were making a toast, "Here's to helping one another once again," Mr Gold said and they clinked their glasses together.

"Speaking of, where is Belle?" Regina asked.

"She was taken... Or rather Pandora's Box was taken with her in it," Mr Gold told her.

Jefferson, Jake and Emma were sneaking around in the other room looking for the crystal, "How?" Regina asked.

"I didn't know how until you arrived. It was the Sorcerer's Wand, Zelena must be trapped because someone's taken it from her, which means they're both in the same realm and you, well, you're gonna help me find it, Your Majesty," Mr Gold said.

Jefferson found the crystal in Mr Gold's bag and held the crystal before it disappeared from her hand and appeared in Mr Gold's hand, "Help yourselves to a drink, Miss Swan, Portal Jumper, Wolf," Mr Gold said.

They walked into the room, "I think we'll pass," Jefferson said.

"You knew," Regina said.

"Of course I knew," He sighed, "You've changed, Regina. The loss of one man isn't gonna push you back over the edge," Mr Gold placed the crystal in the middle of the table, "Not anymore. For better or worse, this is now who you are, guilt-ridden and weak. I only let you in because I needed this," Mr Gold said as he pulled a strange of Regina's hair from her coat.

"Something connected to Zelena so you can find them," Jefferson said.

"Indeed and now that I have it, I do not need the four of you," Mr Gold said as he made a fireball appear in his hand as he looked at the four of them.

"Gold," Emma said.

"You hurt us and you'll lose Rose forever, you know that," Jefferson said.

The door opened and Henry, Blaze, Grace and Jay walked inside, "Stop," Henry said.

"Henry, Grace, get out of here, There's nothing you can do," Regina said.

"Yes, there is," Henry said and he held out a goblet then sucked in the fireball.

"No," Mr Gold said and watched as his grandson held the goblet, Henry used the goblet on the crystal and sucked all the magic out of the crystal, the goblet had sucked in all the magic which knocked everyone back.

"Henry. What have you done?" Emma asked.

"I destroyed magic," Henry said.

Land of Untold Stories...

Mr Hyde took a syringe and took in the serum that Jekyll had made, he put the serum into the syringe, "Now, Poole, you might want to go into the other room," Mr Hyde told him and Poole did as he was told then Mr Hyde injected himself with the red serum that Dr Jekyll made before Poole arrived.

Mr Hyde began to glow red and Dr Jekyll began coming out of his chest. The two were separating into two individual beings, Dr Jekyll fell on the floor.

Dr Jekyll turned and looked at Mr Hyde, his face widened in shock, Mr Hyde was breathing heavily, "So, nice to finally meet you, Doctor," Mr Hyde said.

"Hyde," Dr Jekyll said.

Mr Hyde walked up to Jekyll, "I've heard so much about you," He helped Jekyll up to his feet and walked around him, "You're even more disappointing in person. So weak. So pathetic. I was actually impressed that you had the courage to try to finish that serum of yours in secret," Mr Hyde said.

"I have no choice, being with you was destroying me," Dr Jekyll told him.

"But do you see the irony? Being separate is... What's doing to destroy you," Mr Hyde said and he began to choke Dr Jekyll, just as he was about to kill Dr Jekyll the heroes came running back in.

Killian stabbed Mr Hyde in the back with his hook, "I don't think so, mate!" Killian said.

Poole came running in and Zelena hit him with a fireball, knocking him out then she sighed, "I've been waiting to do that," Zelena said.

Mr Hyde shoved Killian to the side and Will grabbed Killian before he fell, he looked at Killian, "You good, mate?" Will asked.

"Aye," Killian said and nodded.

"Doctor!" Giselle said and helped Dr Jekyll to his feet.

"I told you all to run," Dr Jekyll said.

"No, you risked everything to save us, we had to do the same," David said.

"To be fair, I was fine running," Zelena said.

Mr Hyde faced them, "Now, I'm going to kill you all," He said.

Rose Red walked back into the room with Poole's electrical rod and used it on Mr Hyde, he got electrocuted and flew across the room, knocked out, "Not my ideal method but I like it," Rose Red said as she looked at the electrical rod in her hands.

David started grabbing things off the table, "Leave it, it's of no use to us now and we don't want to be here when he wakes up," Dr Jekyll said and they all quickly ran out of the room.

New York City...

Mr Gold was stood in front of everyone after Henry had just taken away the magic from the crystal, "Have you any idea what you've just done?" Mr Gold asked his grandson.

"Stopped you from hurting my moms and anybody else," Henry said.

"You stopped me from rescuing Belle, not to mention your family, and they're trapped in the same realm with her!" Mr Gold said angrily.

"What's he talking about?" Henry asked.

"Dad, mom, Killian, Zelena and Aunt Rose are in another realm right now," Emma said.

"And thanks to you, we have no way of helping them get back," Mr Gold said.

"I did what I had to do, this isn't on me. It's on you!" Henry said as he stormed out of the room.

"You always betray us grandpa, who's to say you wouldn't just get Belle and abandon everyone else?" Mr Gold looked at Grace, "And don't say you won't, because you would. I'm not a naive little girl, grandpa, don't treat me as one. No one wants you around, let alone helping. We always pay the prices and I'm sick of it! I wish I wasn't your granddaughter, I wish Grandpa Leopold and Grandma Eva were my real grandparents! I hate you! I wish you never came back to life!" Grace yelled and ran off, Mr Gold raised his hand and went to say something but stopped.

"We'll make sure they don't go far," Blaze said and followed them out with Jay.

"Storybrooke, Henry got rid of its magic. What happened to it?" Regina asked.

"Storybrooke survived for 28 years without magic. I'm sure it can manage a few more," Mr Gold said.

"You said it would be destroyed," Emma said.

"Yes, when I had to motivate you to find your wayward son," Mr Gold said.

"What should we do?" Jefferson asked.

"Call the police... See how he does without his powers in a real prison?" Jake said.

"That's an excellent idea," Regina said.

"Not if you want my help finding the one person who may still have magic," Mr Gold said.

"What are you talking about? You said this was a land without magic!" Emma said.

"It is and it isn't," Mr Gold said.

"Enough with the riddles, who has magic?" Jefferson asked.

"Well, for that answer, it looks like we're just gonna have to learn to work together now," Mr Gold said as he walked out of the room.

"Alright, Jefferson and I will go with Gold and make sure he keeps his hands off this crystal," Regina grabbed the crystal off the table then turned to Emma and Jake, "You two find Henry and the others," Regina said and walked out with Jefferson.

Emma and Jake sighed and walking out of the room to find the kids.

Minutes later, Emma and Jake walked up to Henry, Blaze, Grace and Jay who was sat by a foundation, "Hey, Jay, can we have a second?" Emma asked.

"Of course," Jay said and walked away.

"How'd you know where to find me?" Henry asked.

"Because when we lived in New York, this is where we came when you were upset and I'd give you a penny and tell you to wish your problems away. Remember? What do you say? Want to give it a try?" Emma said as she held out a penny.

"I'm sorry, mom, but that's not gonna make me feel better now," Henry said.

"Why not?" Emma asked.

"When we lived here, there wasn't any magic. We didn't even know it existed and mom, Aunt Rose... And Jake... No matter how weird it is now... And we were happy," Henry said.

"We were and I wouldn't trade that time for anything, but you're forgetting something. It was just the three of us... Well... Four and now..." Emma said.

"Yeah and that's why I thought if I destroyed magic in Storybrooke that we could all be happy like we were," Emma and Jake looked at him, "But because of what I did, we'll never even see half of our family again," Henry said.

"That may not be true, your other mom and Uncle Jefferson are with Rumpel to try to find a way. Should we see if they had any luck?" Jake said.

"He'll just betray us again," Grace said.

"Maybe... Probably definitely, but what you said... Looked like it hurt him," Grace looked at Jake, "Plus... Just like you, Regina, and Emma, he has no magic, and I think if he went to betray us Jefferson would clock him," Jake said with a smile.

Grace exhaled heavily and shook her head, "I don't know..." Grace said.

"Grace... The more you know of his intentions, the less it will hurt you in the end... I'm not saying you won't feel betrayed or angry, but you'll be able to continue your day with a roll of your eyes," Jake said.

"Mom does that a lot..." Grace said.

"Because she knows Rumpel better than anyone, she made him what he is, she was his darkness vision-thing, remember? Come on... Before we miss Jefferson punching Rumpel... Which I'm not condoning," Jake said.

"Yes you are," Blaze said.

"Hush, Little Wolf," Jake said and Blaze smile.

Meanwhile, Mr Gold, Jefferson and Regina were walking down Chinatown together, "Why didn't you believe me when I told you I wanted to help you?" Regina asked Mr Gold.

Mr Gold scoffed, "Wondering if you've lost your edge? Or hoping you finally managed to bury the Evil Queen deep enough inside that I wouldn't buy it?" Mr Gold answered.

"Don't try to psychoanalyse me," Regina said.

"Look. Let me give you a friendly piece of advice. Partitioning the darkness inside will not help you become the woman you want to be," Mr Gold said.

"It worked so far," Regina said.

"Has it? You know, I once thought I could contain the darkness to one tiny corner of my soul once for my children and then for Belle. And I always failed. So has Rose. Do you want to know why? Because we like the darkness. It's as much who we are as the light. Why can't you seem to grasp it's not either-or?" Mr Gold said.

"Because I'm not like you. I don't like the darkness," Regina said.

"Neither does Rose," Jefferson said.

"You two can tell yourselves what you and Rose likes. But deep down, the Evil Queen and The Dark Queen are who you and Rose are and the more you both keep them locked inside, the more you're both gonna suffer," Mr Gold said.

"I actually find that hilarious as twice Rose has rejected the darkness, maybe not straight away. But when Baelfire told her he hated her and then when I was attacked by a Dark One. You may think you know Rose Red... No... You know Rosie, the Darkest Dark One. I know Rose Red, who she really is, the woman who was brought up by the love of Queen Eva, King Leopold and Regina, evil or not, Regina has cared for your daughter and loved her as if she were her own. If anyone has the right to say who Rose really is, I'd say it's Regina, not me and certainly not you. Oh, and in case you forgot, you've got no magic, you're just an old man who won't be able to fight back. After everything you've done, I'd be careful how you label my wife in front of me," Jefferson said and walked past him into a shop.

"What the hell is this place?" Regina asked.

The shop owner faced them, "Greetings. What brings you to my humble shop?" The Dragon asked.

"Well, we're in the market for something a little more powerful than what you have on display," Mr Gold said.

"If you mean narcotics, I'm just a simple herbalist," The Dragon said.

"I don't think so. Regina, Jefferson, meet The Dragon. Good to see you're breathing again. I hear one of my father's minions visited you," Mr Gold said.

"Peter Pan was powerful, but I'm resilient. I assume you're here because you want something, Rumpelstiltskin. But I'm afraid I'm not in the business of helping hearts filled it such darkness," The Dragon looked at Jefferson, "Unless it's your wife, her journey into the light has been one of the legends," The Dragon said.

Jefferson looked at Mr Gold, "Told you," Jefferson said and Mr Gold glared at him.

"Gold, this is a waste of time," Regina said.

The Dragon faced Regina, "But you... You, I will also help. I see a noble battle deep inside your soul, Regina, between light and dark. And for that, I will do my best to aid you. You must win... For all of us," The Dragon said.

"Vague," Jefferson said.

The Dragon looked at Jefferson again, "Your wife's battle to stay in the light, has only just begun once again. She's failed it before, we cannot survive a third time. She, too, must also win, or else, all hope is lost," The Dragon said.

"But he's the Dark One now," Jefferson said, pointing to Mr Gold.

"Rose Red never needed the darkness from the Dark Ones, she already had her own darkness, one that is far more superior," The Dragon said.

Jefferson and Mr Gold looked at each other, "First I've heard of it," Mr Gold said.

"I doubt that very much," Jefferson said.

"I agree with the Hatter," Regina said.

♥🎩♥🎩♥🎩♥🎩♥🎩♥

Minutes later, everyone met up with Regina, Jefferson and Mr Gold in the back of the Dragon's shop she was preparing a spell for them. When he completed the spell, they were able to see the Land of Untold Stories in a bowl and they saw Rose Red, Mary Margaret, David, Will, Giselle, Killian, Zelena and Dr Jekyll running, "There. Look. Where the hell is that?" Regina asked.

"Whatever it is, they're in trouble," Emma said.

"We need to get through so we can help them," Jefferson said.

The Dragon tried to open a portal but sadly he failed and the portal didn't open. The Dragon sighed, "I'm afraid opening a portal to that realm is beyond my power," The Dragon said.

"You can't give up. My family, they're in trouble," Henry said.

"I've done all I can. But you... You haven't," The Dragon said as he looked at Henry and Blaze.

"Us?" Blaze said in confusion.

"All of you. Just because the boy destroyed Storybrooke's magic doesn't mean there isn't any in this world," The Dragon said.

"Oh, really? Because I think here's a reason they call this place The Land Without Magic," Jake said.

"Yes, because that's how it appears. There's magic everywhere if you're willing to see it," The Dragon said.

"That sounds an awful lot like something a friend told me a long time ago," Emma said.

"August? Yes. I know who you are, Saviour. If you want to find magic, remember... What he taught you," The Dragon said.

"You have to believe," Emma said.

"So, how do you suggest we do that? After all, saying you believe doesn't make it so," Mr Gold said.

Henry and Blaze looked at each other, "We know how," Henry said and he ran out with Blaze following him.

The others followed them towards the fountain, "How is that going to help us?" Regina asked.

"Because there's magic in it. Every time someone makes a wish," Blaze said.

"I don't think throwing a coin in a fountain is what The Dragon was talking about," Mr Gold said.

"All due respect, grandpa, but we think that's exactly what he was talking about," Henry said and Blaze giggled.

"Are you sure you know what you're doing Blaze?" Jake asked.

"It's what we both are... Believers," Blaze said and chuckled.

Henry turned and face Emma, "Mom when we were living in New York, do you remember the last time you and Aunt Rose brought me here?" Henry said.

"Yeah. I don't know. You were upset about something. Maybe something at school?" Emma said.

"It was because of you. I could tell you were lonely, so I wished our family would be complete and do you know what happened a few days later?" Henry said.

"Hook and Jefferson came to New York, and they brought us back to Storybrooke and we were reunited with our family," Emma said.

"There was magic, it was right here. We just didn't know it. Don't you see? We just need to wish they were back," Henry said, he walked to Blaze and handed her a coin then they held hands.

"We wish we were reunited with our family," Henry and Blaze said in unison before throwing their coins into the fountain.

Henry looked at the others, "Come on, it can't just be us. Everybody make a wish. This will work, I promise," Henry said.

"Okay, you two," Emma said.

"Alright," Jefferson said.

Henry handed everyone a coin then they all made their wishes, throwing the coins into the fountain and the crystal started flickering it as he began to glow.

"Emma, did you see that?" Regina asked.

"Sometimes that boy and girl surprise me," Mr Gold said as he walked up and threw his coin into the foundation and the crystal was still flickering as it was trying to light.

"We just need more," Henry looked at Blaze, "Come on," Henry said and they held hands dancing as they ran up the steps of the library by the fountain.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Watchers By Mae Orwell

Science Fiction

140K 11.5K 55
On America's favorite TV show, the only prize is getting out alive. Daniel is an affluent Senator's son who has just been disowned over his gender t...
151K 5K 21
MY BEST FRIEND IS A SECRET AGENT: How Chip Became C.H.I.P. and Foiled the Freaky Fuzzy Invasion **Check out our new hardback, available worldwide! (S...
1.2M 70.9K 39
This is Book 3 in the Light as a Feather series. Book 1: Light as a Feather, Stiff as a Board (available on Amazon & iTunes) Book 2: Light as a Feath...
388K 24.4K 38
Fate has promised me the shittiest ever after... Death. Fortunately, I've never been very good at accepting bullshit endings. Echo Wilde grew up...