Forbidden Desire

By shree_storyteller

Betrayal indeed hurts the most. But can anyone ever justify it? How cruel it sounds to even take side of som... More

Author's Note
Copyright
Prologue
Trailer
CH 1 || Craving To be Found
CH 2 || Holding Tight For The New Venture
CH 3 || Last Thread Of Hope
CH 4 || The Night Of Supreme Anguish
CH 5 || Premium Quarry
CH 6 || The Interview
CH 7 || Sealed Promise
CH 8 || His Burning Desire
CH 9 || Modern Alice In Wonderland
CH 11 || The Man From The Sinful Night
CH 12 || The Face Off
CH 13 || Insidious Menace
CH 14 || Skedaddling The Vicious Devil
CH 15 || Game Of Vengeance
CH 16 || Inception Of The Party Night
CH 17 || Need Of A Monumental Step
CH 18 || Trapped For Eternity
CH 19 || Colossal Ruination On The Way
CH 20 || From Threat To Ultimate Peace
CH 21 || Calamitous Battle Vs Forbidden Emotions
CH 22 || The Betrayal
CH 23 || A Monster
CH 24 || The Curses
CH 25 || The Vow Of The New Beginning
CH 26 || The Anchor
CH 27 || The Traitor
CH 28 || The Venator
CH 29 || The Mighty Deal
CH 30 || In The Arms Of Her Love
CH 31 || The Egregious Crime
CH 32 || The Beast On Loose
CH 33 || Two Can Play The Game
CH 34 || Fighting The Fate
CH 35 || The Tempest And The Quietness
CH 36 || The Feeling Of Spurnness
CH 37 || Surprise Or A Whammy
CH 38 || The Unlooked For Encounter
CH 39 || Forbidden Desires
Epilogue

CH 10 || The God And The Forbidden Woman

3.9K 181 10
By shree_storyteller

Aahir

******

In fury, I charged through the deserted area on the south-western outskirts of San Francisco, after parking my car at a distance. I stormed inside a huge lawn taking strides to the two-storey edifice through narrow paths, on either side of which were hostile thorny bushes.

The structure of the building was mammoth and hideous. As soon as I entered I was welcomed by the dust, cobwebs, and graffitis on the walls and corners. If it was daunting outside, from inside, it was ghastly.

The air in there was filled with the fetid smell of cigarettes and alcohol. Damien and the other men I had hired were near the fireplace.

As soon as their eyes landed upon me they got alarmed. Their mood took a turnabout because the one they were witnessing wasn't Aahir, but a demon.

"Where?" I looked straight at Damien. Everything inside of me was burning ever since the events of a few hours back. My gruff voice made him realize I wasn't in the temper to listen. I was on a hunt.

"Top Floor." He kept his reply curt. I marched up the staircase towards the only room on the second floor, only to find those assholes tied up with ropes. The ones who laid their eyes on someone who belonged to me. They all were to be inculpated for the grave sin they had committed by messing with my asset.

I picked up the baseball bat and dragged it to where the crippled boss of the biker gang was lying. I was an onlooker of her being terrified because of those scumbags. They needed to be penalized.

They had messed up with my game, a big time. Those fucking bastards.

"Who are you?" The head of the gang shouted.

Another fucking mistake!

"Why did you bring us here, asshole?" Being conscious of my identity would have scared them but I wanted to see fear in their eyes without apprising them of my real self.

"I am a monster," I said, before hitting his head with the baseball. The red liquid exuded his body like a shower and he was on the floor, his eyes still open. I didn't want to kill him.

They all had been laughing when I had said I was a monster. Some fucking idiots they were. The creepy silence engulfed the room. Fright could still not be seen anywhere but, there was rage, that I was soon going to efface.

My eyes were cast to the next target, the one who had touched her first. The gunshot wound was still there, fresh on his body.

But did I care? Hell, not.

A power saw was kept on the dusty floors and the rats were feeding on the cheese kept on it. Brushing off the food of those creatures, I picked up the weapon heading to the next accused.

"What..what are you doing?" There it was, the fear, the same feeling they had given her. I didn't even want to think what would have happened if I would not have gone after her.

His maddening pleas weren't the sound I wanted to hear. I needed to hear him scream. Untying the ropes off his hand, I cut his fingers.

He bellowed and tears trickled down his eyes, blood dripping from his hands.

Damn! That was one relieving scene.

Turning to the third subject who had used cuss words for her, I scorned. His eyes on my every move, comprehending what I was up to. With the baseball bat, I pulled out the few hot coal pieces from the extinguished fireplace.

"No, no, no, please. I didn't do anything. I didn't even touch her. Let me go, please." He dragged his body farther. I pulled his hair harshly yanking his head after I had bent to his level.

"But I heard you used cuss words for her...."

"I...I will ask for her forgiveness. Let me go, please, please..." As if his sorry could reverse things. Too late for that, though. There was no place for that shitty word in my dictionary, never had been.

I untied him first, like the second one, and coerced him to pick up the coal. I enforced him to put it inside his mouth. His tears didn't melt me. How it could have when they didn't soften noticing the tears in her alluring eyes.

Her pretty face blended with the feeling of angst was still fresh. I hit the rest with the baseball bat before dashing out. I was fuming. I would have blazed anyone at that moment. I needed to maintain my sangfroid.

The minute I was out, I decreed Damien, "Handle them like you handled others..." He nodded tersely before I walked out. What I did was to be kept secret from Reyansh and Arvik. Damien and my other men were aware of that.

It was two in the night when I drove to the nearby club which wasn't my usual place to hang out but I needed something to clear my mind off at that instant. Going to my mansion wasn't the alternative as she was there. I would have loose control and I didn't want that, yet. That woman was making me do things I had never carried out for someone else.

Why? I had no fucking idea.

All my life I had done things for myself, but her ingress into my life was changing things. She was jumbling with my mind, my sanity. I wished to not have seen her, five years back. It was the truth, known to only me, which was to accompany me to my grave.

Although, things would have remained the same even if I hadn't seen her that night, five years prior, in that red satin dress. She had met first with the old Aahir, the one who died that night only.

Now, I had only one plan, which was to wreck her, shatter her soul. She was the only key to my long-awaited goal and I was not going to back off at any point. All I had to do was make my move. All the cards were set in place, just one step was needed and I would be leading in the game to destroy my enemies.

At the corner table, in the bar, I was sipping the wine with the thoughts of my next move, when my eyes met with a pair of charcoal brown ones. It wasn't as pretty as the hazel brown ones though. A lady in her early thirties was all alone. Her eyes were on me. I sipped my alcohol, staring intensely at her while she gazed at me before glancing at her watch.

A method to convey a message probably, that, she didn't have much time. She was inviting me and who was I to deny a scrumptious deal. Her perky tits were bouncing out of her bodycon green dress, barely covering her nipples. She was one fucking meat.

A nice treat for a rough night.

I was needy and she seemed desperate. Her thighs clamped tight as if she was already wet just by leering at me. Her lips were enslaved between her devilish teeth. She slurped the alcohol, dripping it in between the valley of her boobs. A minute later when she was done she grabbed some tissues out of her bag and pressed them on her skin, erotically running them over her.

She eyed me down before gulping. She was famished too, just like me. I didn't move though and awaited her to take a step. Looking over at her watch she got up, bent down to pick some shopping bags. I could clearly see her shaven pussy, throbbing to be fucked vigorously.

Keeking me for one last time, she was gone. It wasn't my time to move. I stayed there ten minutes more because I knew she would be kicking her heels for me. I wanted to escalate her yearning.

Making her wait for ten minutes, I got off and headed to the parking lot. She had shown me her car keys before leaving. An appreciating strategy it was.

As soon as I reached the desired place which was almost dark, I found her trying to open the car while her hands were filled with those shopping bags.

"May I help?" I whispered, getting closer. I could see her smiling at the reflection in the car window. I took the keys from her hand, intentionally brushing our fingers. My touch had her shivered.

"I thought you didn't notice me."

"How could I have let a succulent treat leave, without having a taste of it?" Opening the car door, I put the bags inside before closing it with a thud. The key was then rested on top of the car.

"Uh-huh..."Her index finger ran up on my exposed chest as the first two buttons were undone.

"What's your name?" I inched closer, my eyes boring into her. I wanted her to get scared and she did.

"For tonight, I am your God!" In a trice, I turned her around, pressing her front to the car, and pulled her dress up before putting my fingers inside of her.

"Oh Fuck! God!" she screamed. Smilingly, conceitedly I edged closer to her ear.

"Told ya, I am your God." I bit her earlobe, curling my fingers inside of her twat. She was dribbling.

"Fuck, yes..." She moaned. I motioned my fingers in and out, amplifying their count in between.

"What's your name though?" It was me, who had asked.

"Anything as long as you keep sending me to heaven..." I liked her bold answer. Anyways, I wasn't interested to know her identity. My fingers kept exploring her pussy. My other hand was holding her still. I was preparing her for me.

"Shaven pussy, glistening with your juices. Tell me how badly you wanted me?" My hand travelled to her left breast that I grabbed before slapping it hard.

She yelped in shock but was aroused soon.

"I want more..." She was one horny bitch.

"Sure, but first answer me..." My hand rested on her throat while she rode on my fingers like a whore.

"I terribly wanted you in my cunt. My pussy needed your hardened cock." She kept on articulating how incredibly she wanted me but my mind wandered off to somewhere else, to the smile of that forbidden woman.

I had to get her out of my head. Leaving kisses on the shoulder of the woman I was with, I bit her neck harshly.

"Aah... " Shrieking in pain, she tried to liberate her skin from my mouth. It was too late for that. The fingers in her had her mind in a haze.

"Oh fuck, I am....am close..." I pulled my fingers out as soon as I heard her. Pushing her back to the car I kissed her lips. My finger played with her buds after pushing the dress down such that it cascaded to the floor.

Nibbling her lower lip, I put my tongue in. Our tongues didn't fight for supremacy. I already had an upper hand. Even if she would have tried, would have certainly lost the big game. Moving down I started kissing her neck before I put her left nipple in my mouth.

"Ummm...fuck me, please..." Her pleas were no use. I wanted to be inside of her at my time.

"So hungry, aren't you..." she said when I kept licking, sucking her bosoms. Her hands went in my hair, which I removed instantly, caging them in mine.

"You have no fucking idea..." I muttered, biting her flesh. Even with her, I could feel it was her getting pleasure from me, the woman who was driving me up crazy. Her dulcet voice was reaching up to my ears, out of nowhere.

"Aahir..." She was writhing in pleasure under me. My daze broke and I budged. The naked woman neither was her nor did she know my name. The voice I heard was just a fallacy in my head.

I was yearning for someone else, while involved with another.

"Why did you stop?" The woman there whined. But all I could think of was the one I had laid on my bed, whose clothes I had changed trying to be in control.

It was arduous to rein in my thirst, yet, I didn't do anything. It had never happened to me. It was the first time. The more I wanted her to abscond my system, the more she was crawling into me.

I raked my hair in frustration and was oblivious out of the blue. I was not in the moment I should have been.

After a slight moment, the naked hoe in front walked up to me. She pulled me to her and crashed her lips on mine. She was needy and I necessitated something too, to satiate my beast. Groping her ass I devoured the lips of the famished slut. I spanked her ass, receiving a moan from her in the kiss.

Her hand reached to my crotch, cupping my stiff member. Pulling back from the kiss, she was soon on her knees. Her hands unbuttoned my jeans. When the prey was inviting I couldn't resist even when it wasn't the woman I desired.

Unshackling my cock, she moistened her lips. Placing her hand at the bottom of my shaft she licked the pre-cum.

Fuck! That felt so good!

She seemed an expert with her tongue out, taking my full length inside of her. Holding a bunch of her hair, I pushed myself inside of her.

"Yeah, just like that...'' Her muffled moans with my groans had reverberated the parking lot.

"Oh, fuck..."

"Take that inside of you, slut. Yeah, take it all." Saliva drizzled through the corner of her mouth as I plunged unremittingly.

I pondered over how it would feel fucking the mouth of her who was then sleeping in my bedroom. It would be pure bliss, hearing her scream my name when I would ram my dick inside of her. Her eyes rolling with her hair spread over her sweaty boobs would sure be a scene to watch.

I was brought back to the present though when someone else was there instead of the temptress. Yanking her head back, I took myself out of her mouth. She was again back on her feet and I turned her around, like before.

My dick teased her wet pussy.

"Please...." she whimpered.

"Let this slut of yours have your dick, please..." I knew she was one raunchy vixen.

"For that, you will have to wait, whore." Rubbing the tip of my dick from her pussy to her asshole, I entered the cave she hadn't expected. She gasped when I was in her tight hole, instead of the stretched walls of her vagina.

"I am gonna make you so sore, no one has ever made you...."

"Yes, please..." I liked how she was submitting. Only if it would have been her, that would have been one pleasurable night.

Pronto, my member had been exploring the cave that didn't seem much surveyed before.

"Aahh...fuck..yeah..." she moaned.

"Do I feel good?"

"Oh, god, yes, it's so...great..." she replied. I let my lips suck the skin under her earlobe. Her tight hole wrapped around my rigid cock felt amazing. My beast needed more though.

She was in pain but I had a demon to take care of.

"I...I can't take it anymore."

"You have to," I growled. My finger found her swollen folds and started rubbing her clit while the other tweaked her nipples.

"Yes, yes, yes..." I could sense her getting close to her release.

"Don't you dare to cum yet..."

"Please..."

"No..." I kept my motion faster, our sweaty skin slapping each other. I wasn't even getting close and there she was, with her constant pleadings to have her orgasm. I wasn't to let her leave until I was done.

Her vexatious pleading to have her cum made me agree but not before reminding her, "Fine, but you aren't allowed to leave until I am poised."

Her back of the head rested on my chest and she had her shaking orgasm. Her body shook. I removed my hand from her clit before pulling myself out. Resting her limp body on the bonnet of her car, I pulled her legs such that my dick rested at her entrance.

Nonplussed by my act, her eyes widened.

"Told ya, I am not done yet." Smirking, I was inside her wet pussy. While she rested back on top of the car I moved inside of her. I continued to ram while she was a mess, moaning in between. I could feel she was about to have another orgasm.

Her eyes rolled back and her fingers started working on her clit.

"Faster, please..." She bit her lips, giving me a flirtatious look.

"Fuck yeah, stretch my pussy, please..."

"Oh, yes, yes, keep going." Her back arched, toes curled, one hand curled in a fist while the other on her folds fumbling with the moist lips.

"Cum for me, whore..." I commanded before she had another release. I pulled myself out of her before yanking her to me and propelled my dick inside of her mouth, again.

"Take it in." She gladly had her lips wrapped around and with her eyes closed her fingers played with my balls.

"Fuck, yeah..." In no less than a few minutes, I had my release. She drank my juices all like an obedient whore.

Getting back on her feet, she kissed me briefly before admitting, "You are indeed, one hell of a God." She got inside of her car, naked. Her clothes laid behind as if she didn't care for them and drove off.

It was five in the morning and, I was on the way to my home with the thoughts of those hazel brown eyes instead of the fucking session I had just a few minutes ago. I recalled the moment when the woman I fucked confessed I was no less than a god. I did want to be one, but for the enchantress, my eyes had captured way long back.

******

Do share your views about the chapter. ❤️

Thanks,

Shrishtee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

521 16 6
Being trapped in a relationship with a man you love is not easy especially if you are financing his ideals. A man who because of his job has changed...
169K 11.3K 43
Falling In love being a married Women , Is Love Or Sin ? Falling In love with a married Women , Is Love Or Sin ? What If You fall in love with your...
61.9K 1.1K 49
I stop at the last room, stare at the number on the door and crosscheck it with the one with me. I stuffed the paper away and ready myself for what l...
1.3M 64.1K 59
𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒑𝒂𝒈𝒆 𝑵𝒐𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔; It started with his love. Will it end with...