š˜šŽš” š–š„š‘š„ š‡š„š‘ š‹šˆš†...

By Uhhtazzy

"Wanna like.. get married?" I said tucking her hair behind her ears. "Mhm." ą°Œ ą°Œ ą°Œ Sofia Perez and Roman Vance... More

Intro.
0
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42

š„ššˆš‹šŽš†š”š„

4K 37 38
By Uhhtazzy

ఌ ఌ ఌ
𝐅𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐃 𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑:

"RAFAEL SI TU N'ARRÊTES PAS DE COURIR TON VA TOMBER"
[Rafael if you don't stop running you will fall.]

Why on earth did she want kids. It's actually crazy. He hasn't stopped running and I need to change his diaper.

"You look so stupid." Azrael said walking down the stairs smirking.

"Shut the fuck up." I said chasing Rafael.

"Raf come here." He said holding his hands out. He ran into his arms and Azrael gave me a smirk. That
fucker.

"I will shoot you Azrael."

"Don't say that around him." He said holding his head close to his chest and turning around dramatically.

"Why don't you like me." I said fake crying grabbing him. I changed his diaper and set him down letting him run around.

I jogged up the stairs and into our room and saw Sof talking with Maya.

"Hey love." I said lifting her head up by her chin, kissing her forehead and then waving at Maya. She waved back at me with a smile and I walked into the bathroom to get my phone.

Everytime I loose my phone it always ends up in there. I haven't even taken my phone in there.

Anyways today we are all going to Akios grave stone since it's his 2 years. God knows how much I miss him. I cant even put it into words. I still get nightmares every now and then.

I feel hate the feeling of waking up and having to touch my heart just to make sure I was breathing okay. Especially when Sof was pregnant I hated to wake her up.

Talking about Sof me and her are now married. I know cool right.

That sounds so weird but so perfect at the same time. I always knew everything would be fine when I got engaged to her. She never fails to put a smile on my face.

And we had rafael last year and he's only just learnt how to run so now he does it a lot. He has more energy then Mishu.

Mayas definitely improved aswell. She gets up every morning and Sofia wakes up to eat breakfast with her so that she's not by herself.

To be honest out of all of us it must have sucked the worse for Maya.

"ROMAN." Azrael screamed from downstairs. I quickly ran downstairs to see Rafael on the floor crying.

"What happened." I know he's just being dramatic so I don't care as much as I should

"I don't know." Azrael said trying to shush him.

"Raf." I muttered picking him up and taking him upstairs. I went into the bedroom and put him on Sofia's lap.

How dare he shut up when he's with Sofia. He clearly has favouritism and I'm not up for it.

"He loves me more then you." Sofia said winking at me. I flipped her off just because.

"Get ready girls." I said leaving the room. I walked downstairs to see Azrael in a suit. When the fuck did he get changed. He was staring blankly at the wall which most definitely isn't normal.

I pick up Mishu and cuddle him while sitting next to Azrael on the Sofa.

"Azrael?"

"Hm?"

"You good."

"Mhm." He hummed lowly. Ss doing what I do.

"No your not."

"It's weird it doesn't matter."

"What's weird."

"I keep seeing things."

"Like what."

"I don't know. Like akio. Or the chain he always wore."

"Oh." I said sitting down next to him.

"Are you not gonna get ready?"

"I was but I saw you being weird."

"Go get changed."

"Okay." I said leaving the room. Honestly I've been having that too but I haven't been seeing him or his chains. I'm always seeing his single earring or the same chapstick he used all the time.

Anyways I got changed and then went to go check on the girls. I knocked on the door and Maya opened the door telling me that Sofia was still changing.

I walked into the bathroom and saw her putting on a necklace. She was wearing an orange dress that had a grid design on it. It looked pretty on her.

I watched her struggle to put on the necklace causing me to laugh. That was not intended I was meant to be spying on her.

"Help?"

"Yeah." I said walking over to her and clipping on the necklace. I snaked my arms around her waist as I watched her fix her hair.

"Why are you wearing orange?" I muttered. I'm one thousand percent sure i know why but just to make sure.

"It was his favourite colour." She said looking down and playing with my rings.

"I figured." I said letting go of her. She turned around to face me as I tucked a strand of hair behind her ear.

"Your beautiful." I said kissing her. The kiss was interrupted by a screaming baby wrapping his arms around my leg. I'm still not used to that.

Sofia laughed before walking out to put on her shoes as I stayed with Raf.

"Your looking handsome." I said fixing his shirt.

"Ya." He babbled pointing at the ceiling. He does that a lot but my cousin also used to do that when she was a baby so I don't question it.

"Do you know where we are going?" He shook his head in response as I picked him up and took him downstairs.

"Momma will tell you."

I got everyone into the car as a Sofia strapped Rafael into the back with Maya and azrael. We drove to his grave and got out of the car.

We all decided that we would go in turns to speak to akio. So Maya would go first and then me and then Azrael and then Sofia and Rafael.

Maya got out of the car and walked over to his grave placing orange tulips mixed with white roses onto his stone.

We waited about 10 minutes until she came back and then I left. I walked over to his grave and placed a single black rose and a single red rose.

"Hey Akio." I said placing my hand on the stone.

"I miss you. And love you. Not in that way." I like saying that to him. Reminds me of when he said it to me the day he you know what.

"I've been better since you know. I still have nightmares but I think I'm doing pretty well other then that. Your sister is doing better now too. And Azrael. But he's seeing things so that's a concern."

"I'm still fazed by the fact that you were the one messaging her the whole time. You made her days. She would always tell me about this random stranger she was talking too. We would've never known. It was really nice of you to check up on her."

"You were her light." With that I kissed his grave and left walking back to there car.

"How was it?" Sofia asked.

"It was fine."

"I'm sorry." She said giving me a frown.

"Why."

"I don't know. Because you lost your best friend?"

"He was your friend too."

"I know. I just like apologising."

"Don't." I said kissing her.

"Ewww." Rafael said smacking mine and her head.

"What was that for." I muttered sarcastically.

Sofia intertwined her fingers with mine and closed her eyes waiting for azrael to come back.

ఌ ఌ ఌ
𝐒𝐎𝐅𝐈𝐀𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

Azrael came back with tears in his eyes. I got out of the car and hugged him then got Rafael out of his seat.

Rafael gave me a confused look the same one Roman would give me when I do something questionable. I knew he was asking where we were going so I answered for him.

"Akios grave." I said giving him a weak smile.

kneeling down next to his grave I let Raf put the flowers down.

"Your uncle." I whispered placing my hand on the grave and smiling at Raf.

"I miss you." I muttered tears filling my eyes.

"Momma?" Raf said wrapping his small arms around my neck.

"We had a baby." I said pulling Raf closer to me.

"Roman was absolutely mental in the hospital. He wouldn't stop screaming at the nurses and doctors. He was acting like I got shot. I wish you were here to hold him. He would've loved you more then his own dad." I said laughing slightly.

"I don't like Roman." He said shaking his head.

"But you like dada?"

"I love dada." He said tilting his head and hugging himself.

"But dada Roman?"

"I like Dada no Roman." He said falling onto me again.

"Don't be so confusing." I said smiling at him. He's a blessing.

"Should we go?" I said looking at him.

"Wait." I let go of his hand and watched him as he waddled to Akios grave and hugging it. I slightly smile and then wait until he's done to go back to the car.

He came back to me and I picked him up.

"I love you." I muttered kissing the gravestone and then walking away. I strapped Rafael into his seat and then got into the car.

"How was it." Maya asked smiling weakly.

"Good." I said trying to get Rafael to let go of my fingers.

"You okay?" Roman asked wiping my tears.

"Mhm." I hummed kissing his nose.

Everything was starting to get better. I had Roman and all of my friends with me. The Mafia things are out of my control now for me and Rafael saftey, and I have the dog I've always wanted.

And most importantly I have a family. Some with blood and some without. I have Roman and Rafael, Maya and Azrael, Dalia and Olive, Seb and Samuel.

And akio risked his life for me. I will forever be grateful for him. When we were in class, at home, business things, he was always there for me.

And he cared about my saftey.

He was my light

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃

𝐁𝐑𝐎 𝐈𝐌 𝐒𝐎 𝐒𝐀𝐃 𝐈𝐌 𝐆𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎 𝐂𝐑𝐘. 𝐈𝐓 𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐔𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐒𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐈𝐌 𝐃𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊.

𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐒𝐍𝐓 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐈𝐅 𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐆𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎 𝐏𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊. 𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐀 𝐅𝐔𝐋𝐋 𝐎𝐍 𝐉𝐎𝐊𝐄 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐈 𝐆𝐈𝐓 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐘 ipickcotten 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐈𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐒 𝟑𝟑𝐊+ 𝐕𝐄𝐈𝐖𝐒.

𝐈𝐓𝐒 𝐂𝐑𝐀𝐙𝐘 𝐎𝐇 𝐌𝐘 𝐆𝐎𝐃. 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐈𝐒 𝐀 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐅 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐 𝐒𝐎 𝐈𝐅 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐄 𝐀𝐋𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐘 𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄 𝐃𝐎 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐔𝐏𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐒!

𝐀𝐋𝐒𝐎 𝐅𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖 𝐌𝐘 𝐓𝐈𝐊𝐓𝐎𝐊 𝐀𝐂𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓 𝐁𝐄𝐂𝐀𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐑 𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐒 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐁𝐄 𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄!

(Wattpadscenes_)

𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐊 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐒𝐎 𝐌𝐔𝐂𝐇 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐈 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐌𝐘 𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐑𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓.

𝐀𝐋𝐒𝐎 𝐈 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐀 𝐒𝐀𝐘 𝐀 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐊 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐁𝐄𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐎 𝐏𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓. 𝐈 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐈𝐒𝐍'𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐈𝐌 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐈𝐓 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐈𝐌 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐕𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒!

(𝐀𝐋𝐒𝐎 𝐈 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐅𝐄𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐀 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐏𝐒 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐎 𝐄𝐗𝐈𝐒𝐓.)

(I'm going to die because of this part but I wanna say thank you too ipickcotten  because of the help she's been giving me with this book. I also wanna say that this book isn't edited whatsoever so if you do find some spelling or grammar mistakes please be sure to let me know)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 49 17
A Love Battle Between Two Royals #enemies to lovers or just #enemies to enemies -Read the introduction to understand completely and clearly- Where Av...
1.2M 26.1K 59
[COMPLETED] _____________________________________________ "You're worth more than a fucking deal, Amara." __________________________________________...
VICENZO By Walnut

Short Story

1.4M 38K 74
Raised in the Mafia, I have known no other life other than cold calculated violence and discipline. A life where brutality is praised and weakness is...
33.5K 572 33
"I could kill you," he grins holding the gun to my temple. "I wouldn't be scared," I reminded him. He trails the gun under my chin lifting it, allowi...