Blossom 🌸

By guiltypleasure20

I didn't take my meds today. Two days ago Caitlin Adams asked if I was bipolar because I was into her on Mond... More

Every Flower Must Blossom
Prologue 🌀
ONE 🌸
TWO 🌸
Arlo 🌀
THREE 🌸
Arlo 🌀
Arlo 🌀
FOUR 🌸
Arlo 🌀
FIVE 🌸
Arlo 🌀
SIX 🌸
SEVEN 🌸
Arlo 🌀
EIGHT 🌸
Arlo 🌀
NINE 🌸
TEN 🌸
Arlo 🌀
ELEVEN 🌸
TWELVE 🌸
THIRTEEN 🌸
Arlo 🌀
FOURTEEN 🌸
Arlo? 🌀
FIFTEEN 🌸
SIXTEEN 🌸
SEVENTEEN 🌸
Arlo 🌀
EIGHTEEN 🌸
Arlo 🌀
NINETEEN 🌸
TWENTY 🌸
Arlo 🌀
TWENTY ONE 🌸
TWENTY TWO 🌸
TWENTY THREE 🌸
TWENTY FOUR 🌸
Arlo 🌀
TWENTY FIVE 🌸
TWENTY SIX 🌸
Arlo 🌀
TWENTY SEVEN 🌸
TWENTY EIGHT 🌸
TWENTY NINE 🌸
THIRTY 🌸
THIRTY ONE 🌸
Arlo 🌀
THIRTY TWO 🌸
THIRTY THREE 🌸
THIRTY FOUR 🌸
ARLO 🌀
THIRTY FIVE 🌸
THIRTY SIX 🌸
Arlo 🌀
THIRTY SEVEN 🌸
THIRTY EIGHT 🌸
THIRTY NINE 🌸
FORTY 🌸
FORTY ONE 🌸
FORTY TWO 🌸
FORTY THREE 🌸
FORTY FOUR 🌸
FORTY FIVE 🌸
Arlo 🌀
FORTY SIX 🌸
Arlo 🌀
FORTY SEVEN 🌸
FORTY EIGHT 🌸
FORTY NINE 🌸
FIFTY 🌸
FIFTY ONE 🌸
FIFTY TWO 🌸
FIFTY THREE 🌸
FIFTY FOUR 🌸
FIFTY FIVE 🌸
FIFTY SIX 🌸
FIFTY SEVEN 🌸
FIFTY EIGHT 🌸
FIFTY NINE 🌸
SIXTY 🌸
SIXTY ONE 🌸
SIXTY TWO 🌸
SIXTY THREE 🌸
SIXTY FOUR 🌸
SIXTY SIX 🌸
SIXTY SEVEN 🌸
SIXTY EIGHT 🌸
SIXTY NINE 🌸
SEVENTY 🌸
SEVENTY ONE 🌸
Arlo 🌀
SEVENTY TWO 🌸
SEVENTY THREE 🌸
SEVENTY FOUR 🌸
SEVENTY FIVE 🌸
SEVENTY SIX 🌸
SEVENTY SEVEN 🌸
SEVENTY EIGHT 🌸
SEVENTY NINE 🌸
EIGHTY 🌸
EIGHTY ONE 🌸
ARLO 🌀
EIGHTY TWO 🌸
ARLO 🌀
EIGHTY THREE 🌸
EIGHTY FOUR 🌸
ARLO 🌀

SIXTY FIVE 🌸

375 32 0
By guiltypleasure20

I felt delirious from the pleasure his fingers were drumming up. His eyes were hooded with insatiable desire and filled with a promise of providing so much sexual fulfillment that I almost came undone.

"I'm going to kiss you." He used one finger to trace up the length of my slit, spreading my wetness from my entrance all the way up to my clit. "Here." I swallowed down a gulp.

He leaned in and pressed a soft kiss to my entrance, the warmth of his touch was powerful enough to make me groan and clench the bedsheets between my fists. I glanced down at him, he looked sexy as fuck between my legs. He appeared dangerously rugged and knowing that I was committing a sin right now only turned me on even more.

His fingers pushed apart my lips and held them open while his tongue picked up more movement, circling around my clit but not directly over it, almost teasing it. The whole area felt sensitive and he was conjuring up a wonderful feeling inside.

I couldn't control my breathing and how it became heavier, louder when I wanted it to be quiet. My hips rolled with his movements and my grip on the bedsheets tightened. There were no words coherent enough to explain the sensations he caused me to feel, I had never experienced anything even close to this in my entire life.

Something built within me.

It was that feeling, the one that takes over my entire body. The one that makes me scream and convulse and feel stupid and guilty and embarrassed.

Arlo slid his tongue up and down, making me shudder. He swiped it over my clitoris and twisted it inside my entrance. My nerve endings sizzled, so much feeling in so many places. His hand toyed with my nipples, gently squeezing, cupping and applying pressure to them.

"A-rlo" I could barely speak. I needed him to stop, I couldn't let him see that happen to me again. I couldn't expose myself, be so vulnerable and intimate.

"S-something is h-hap-pening." I breathed out, unable to speak. I clenched my teeth together tightly, refusing to involuntarily moan his name.

I closed my thighs around his face, suffocating him with me but he took his hands off my nipples and pulled them apart, holding them apart. Fire whirled around my body, everything felt so hot, so tight. My back arched into the pillows and I sunk my teeth into my lip as this overbearing emotion ripped through me, taking away all of my self control.

"Arlo!" I screamed as a climax exploded throughout me, making everything feel wetter down there. He kept licking, savouring the reaction my body had to his touch. He only stopped when my body stopped jolting and my screams simmered down to low 'hmms'. Then he raised his head to look at me, my arousal hanging off his chin in splatters and drips.

He smirked up at me.

"Wow, I made you squirt." I slapped my hands across my face and sobbed into them. "Fuck, what?" He asked alarmed, sitting himself up and next to me "What?" I just shook my head, not daring to look at him. The shame squeezing my trachea shut.

"I feel so embarrassed." I whispered.

"You feel embarrassed because you came?" He asked slowly, with a lack of basic understanding. I nodded behind my hands. "Blossom, I would feel embarrassed if you didn't cum." I moved my hand away from my face and looked at him, his eyes were so warm like a coal-fire burning on Christmas Eve. Full of magic and wonder.

"I'm not an idiot, I know that's what is supposed to happen. But it takes over me completely, I sound stupid, I look stupid and afterwards I feel embarrassed."

"You look so fucking beautiful Blossom, always. It's actually intimidating sometimes because you're out of my league and everyone must know that. Right now though, I've never seen you looking more beautiful and I wanna take that embarrassment away from you. I wanna make us come together. We'll both lose control, both sound stupid, both look stupid and afterwards we won't feel stupid or embarrassed, we'll feel closer."

I nodded in acceptance.

"Together." He reassured.

He kissed me but not just any kiss, it was different. Not his usual dominating kiss or his slow, drugged up kiss. This was passionate, emotional. It filled my belly with a compassionate glow, made me feel loved, safe and secure in his arms. His hand clamped around mine and he placed it on his chest. I was frightened to move, to touch him but I wanted to.

"It's okay, what we do in private is only ours." He whispered into my ear.

I lowered my hand, feeling the sharp stubble where his pubic hair would've been until finally I felt him. I was touching him and I was sober. Sober and terrified. Terrified but excited. Excited as well as nervous.

I remembered how he taught me to touch him. The strokes of my hand started slow and sensual. I paid attention to every sensitive part in his lower body. His head, his shaft, even his balls. His eyes fluttered to a close, inky lashes falling delicately across his cheeks. I think I was better at this sober, I could control my movements more and I got really into perfecting the rhythm.

Until he started touching me again, that's when I lost control. He made a pattern of kisses down my throat, trailing his skilled mouth down my body until he sucked my nipple. For me, everything was already so heightened. My senses had come alive, he was making me forget how to breathe, making the world fall away along with my doubts.

He paid attention to both breasts, worshipping them equally. I gasped as his teeth tugged my nipples and I watched him, mesmerised by how he was making me feel.

Our eyes met, he was watching me wriggle underneath him in pleasure with that sexy smirk. I chewed down on my lower lip, thinking how genuinely lucky I was right now. To be here, with him.

"Don't stop." He laughed.

Oh damn I forgot. I continued moving my hand up and down, determined not to lose my focus this time but he positioned his hand between my legs again. His thumb circled my clit and I jolted at the sensation, my whole lower area even more sensitive after my orgasm. His finger lowered and he sucked in a breath before slowly inching the tip inside me. It wasn't painful, but it was uncomfortable.

"Does this hurt?" He asked in a raspy voice. I shook my head. "Do you touch yourself like this?" I shook my head again. He looked down at his own dick and chuckled. "You're not very good at this mutual masturbation thing. The second I touch you, it's game over for me."

"Oh, sorry." I started moving my hand again and then changed my mind and bent down to take him into my mouth.

"Fuck." He gasped. His free hand instantly raked through my hair and I smiled on his cock. "Okay, this works. Holy shit, this works."

The strange feeling of his finger whirling around inside me got a little less strange. I sucked harder, faster as his fingers undid every bit of me. Beckoning inside me, touching something that had me floating in ecstasy. This is what heaven felt and tasted like. 

My eyes rolled into the back of my skull and my toes curled. I wanted to scream but my mouth was gagged by his dick so I just moaned around it, the vibrations having a rippling effect - making him moan, sometimes not even in English.

"You gotta stop doing that 'cause I'm gonna spray the back of your throat." He caressed my hair sweetly in his hands as our eyes met. Both drenched in pleasure, he was so fucking perfectly handsome. "Fokii, I mean it Blossom, I'm gonna cum and I wanna do that inside of you." He grit his teeth together, his jaw clenching. A sheen of sweat covered his chest and these sounds kept falling from his lips. They turned me on even more than I already was.

At his request I pulled back and lay down on the pillows. He kneeled over me, looking down at my body and I smiled, beamed actually. I was happy.

He took himself into his own hands and rubbed the head of his cock up my slit, this time without my panties in the way. I surpassed wanting it inside me, now I needed it inside me. Him. I needed to feel his naked body on mine. I needed him to fill me to capacity and bring me to orgasm for a third time. I needed him to do this every day for the rest of our lives. I needed to feel closer to him. To know him more intimately. To feel his love and give him mine.

He grabbed a condom from the pocket of the trousers he wore earlier and rolled it down his shaft. My eyes narrowed at him, was he expecting this tonight?

He positioned his body over me and kissed my lips sweetly but then pulled back just enough to look me in the eye. "This might hurt, but if you relax it should hurt less." He bumped our noses and smiled.

"I'm not frightened." I answered truthfully.

He winced for me as he pushed in the tip gently, I laughed at him and his face relaxed a little. It hurt, a burning-stretching type feeling but somehow Arlo turned that pain into a good thing. His finger kept rubbing my clit with every inch he pushed into me.

"I'm sorry, I don't want to hurt you... but fuck... you feel so fucking good, it's taking a lot of restraint not to fuck you senseless." I hissed in a breath as the pain grew more intense. "You want me to stop?" I shook my head so he kept going.

His pelvis pressed against mine and I breathed out, relaxing my whole body in his arms. He kept still, letting me get used to the feeling of him inside of me.

"Look Geppetto, I'm a real boy." I burst out laughing, making my stomach contort. He laughed too and I winced in pain, slapping his arm. "Ready?" He asked I nodded, gripping his biceps.

He pulled his hips back slowly, his entire length moving in and out of me at a sensual pace. The pain evaporated, leaving behind a slow, aching, building of pleasure. It was perfect. A string of curses fell from his lips with every stroke. His free hands moved around my body, he knew it better than I did because everywhere he touched felt amazing.

"Faster." I cried.

He buried his face into the crook of my neck, nuzzling my hair and quickening his pace. My nails dug into his back, trying to keep a grip on reality.

"Look at me." He demanded.

The intensity in his eyes made it really hard to look anywhere but at him. He gazed deeply, seeing all of me and letting me see all of him. His pace was flawless and confident. His movements smooth and glorious.

His body spasmed in my arms, all his muscles contracting at once and I couldn't hold it back, I could feel him pulsating inside of me and it detonated my own orgasm.

His eyes closed and he bit into his bottom lip, showing me the most sexual expression I have ever seen. The walls of my vagina clenched around him, gripping onto him tightly, sending waves of pleasure through my body in shockwaves as he poured himself into me. We were trembling with pleasure, moaning, kissing. It was beautiful and intimate, the opposite of everything my father described.

He pulled out of me and carefully removed the filled, bloodstained condom, tying a neat knot in the top and tossing it aside. "You okay?" He asked softly.

"I loved that. I love you." His head whipped around to look at me, his eyes as wide as saucers. I realised what I had just said, it just slipped out in the mist of passion and emotion. 

"What the fuck is this?" Arlo and I both snapped our heads towards the voice. It was Jordan, on the other side of the blanket fort. I quickly started searching around the mass of blankets for my bra. Arlo popped his head out of the entrance.

"Uh... hi dad." He said coyly.

"Arlo, I swear to God you better not have Fearne hiding back there." Arlo looked over his shoulder at me and I shook my head at him, having located my bra and now fighting to untwist the damn straps in a hurry.

"I don't." He lied.

"You've got ten minutes to get all this cleared away. Suck-a-dick is on his way for inspections I'm gonna have to go stall him."  Arlo ran his hands through his messy I've-just-been-fucked hair.

"Okay. Ten minutes, right." Arlo pulled himself back inside the fort and I could hear the creak of the cabin door opening.

"Oh and Fearne?"

"Yeah?" Arlo slapped his forehead at my stupidity. "Shit" I mouthed.

"Get back to your own room." Jordan sighed.

"Okay." This time the cabin door closed and we were alone. "So much for nobody knowing what we did." I said, shimming my panties back on. Arlo started folding blankets.

"It's only my dad, he doesn't count." He laughed.

"You don't know how lucky you are to be able to say those words." I tossed him a pillow.

"I do, my dad is my best friend and my hero. I don't take that for granted."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.1K 420 13
BEING REWRITTEN ON ANOTHER ACCOUNT, LINK ON LAST CHAPTER AND IN MY BIO. "I want you to be my friend." I stare at the short girl in front of me, my ey...
14.2K 785 28
Mia, the 17 year old new girl at Lakewood High doesn't let people walk over her and she hates bullies. I wonder why...? She has some secrets that she...
5.6K 209 42
Hey ladies! My name is Danielle Atkins I'm a independent woman who was raised to not depend on a man for help which is a reason why I can't find love...
188K 6.5K 23
When Shy meets Popular. HE/SHE SERIES: 1st book- 'Shy And Popular' 2nd book- 'The Bad Boy And The Prankster' 3rd book - 'The Daydreamer and The Joker...